PDA

View Full Version : Unmetered gigabit servers from server.lu at $134.95 (limited stock)

xirvflux
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Hi,

We've secured a small number of AS8000 servers from server.lu . They come with unmetered gigabit (as opposed to their standard AS8000 which is unmetered 100 Mbit/s), and most interestingly, we're able to sell them at more than 30% OFF the regular price of the 100 Mbit/s.

We aren't asking FST to make this a sticky thread due to the limited supply (this is just a test we're doing with unmetered gigabit).

You can check the official specification page here:

http://www.server.lu/dedicated-as8000

So yes, it comes with a QuadCore processor, 2 TB HD (2*1 TB), 8 GB RAM...

You can get it preconfigured as a seedbox or just get root access and do you thing if you prefer.

If you want to get one:

http://www.xirvik.com/table_servers_dedi_gigabit.html#dedi_lu

Of course our satisfaction guarantee applies - if you don't like the server for any reason you can return it in the first 24 hours for a full refund, or prorated otherwise.

Xirvik

xirvflux
01-08-2012, 03:40 PM
3 left right now.

ElitUser
01-08-2012, 07:27 PM
If a person will buy this server only for the private tracker upload and download and spent $134.95 every month then I am thinking he has lots of black money in his pocket or otherwise he is a biggest asshole in this world.

If a person don't get any income or any profit by spent of $134.95 every month then there is no need to spent $134.95 every month, will good to save that money for future need.

Glaucon
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
If a person will buy this server only for the private tracker upload and download and spent $134.95 every month then I am thinking he has lots of black money in his pocket or otherwise he is a biggest asshole in this world.

If a person don't get any income or any profit by spent of $134.95 every month then there is no need to spent $134.95 every month, will good to save that money for future need.

They can be sliced up and sold, I assume...

xirvflux
01-08-2012, 09:37 PM

I'm sure many people here thank you for sharing your opinion about how they spend their money. Any more wisdom you care to share?

IdolEyes787
01-09-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm sure many people here thank you for sharing your opinion about how they spend their money. Any more wisdom you care to share?

Advice is free?:unsure:

ElitUser
01-09-2012, 03:02 PM

Use condom while having sex with your girlfriend, if you don't make her pregnant and you do not want to get busted.

Do kegel exercises for delayed ejaculation and make her happy on bed.

marklefe
01-12-2012, 01:07 PM
will jelqing really make my penor larger?

Use condom while having sex with your girlfriend, if you don't make her pregnant and you do not want to get busted.

Do kegel exercises for delayed ejaculation and make her happy on bed.

Funkin'
01-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Get your sister to tug on it for a while. That will probably increase its size.

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 08:52 AM

I'm sure almost nobody cares, but jelqing does work.

Lazy29
01-13-2012, 03:12 PM

If a person buys the server and uses it on one of your private tracker and when you try to download the torrent then you will get good speed. Then how is the person buying and paying for the server to get you good speeds an asshole. It just makes you sound like an ungrateful B*st*rd

In the process if the server user gets better ratio then so be it. I can make up the ratio with 1mbit upload speed by seeding for a long time

Funkin'
01-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Asshole was obviously the wrong. I think douchebag, or maybe fool, is the better word to describe somebody that spends that much monthly on something like a seedbox.

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 08:00 PM
No, asshole is right. Nobody buys the gbit for altruistic reasons. They want to build a buffer, in turn hurting everybody else in the swarm. Why build a 5-35tb buffer? Not like you're ever going to download that much from one site.

heiska
01-15-2012, 06:37 PM
No, asshole is right. Nobody buys the gbit for altruistic reasons. They want to build a buffer, in turn hurting everybody else in the swarm. Why build a 5-35tb buffer? Not like you're ever going to download that much from one site.

lol u jelly?

Thelen
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
No you a jelly. Darth Rings is sith, he needs no buffer. he just force chokes data out of people, mirite?

xirvflux
01-16-2012, 02:35 PM
No, asshole is right. Nobody buys the gbit for altruistic reasons. They want to build a buffer, in turn hurting everybody else in the swarm. .

Gigabit servers make the swarm be faster. Saying that it hurts people is absurd. Anyway this has been said before with 100 Mbit/s seedboxes, and previously just with fast home connections before they were the norm.

About being an asshole for spending certain amount of money in a hobby, well, I don't see why someone would be an asshole just for that. If they have the money and it's fun for them then it's just a hobby like any other. This one is not particularly expensive either.

Glaucon
01-16-2012, 03:34 PM
xirvflux, not to teach you your own business but wouldn't slicing the server up in pieces and selling it as such increase the profit and help move the goods faster?

xirvflux
01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
xirvflux, not to teach you your own business but wouldn't slicing the server up in pieces and selling it as such increase the profit and help move the goods faster?

Some people want a dedicated server with dedicated bandwidth. We have offers starting at $4.95/week. This is a question of want the user needs/wants/can afford. For a dedicated server with gigabit unmetered traffic this is a great deal. Of course there's lots of options for other budgets and needs.

NotLettingItGo
01-16-2012, 05:41 PM

I'm sure almost nobody cares, but jelqing does work.

I take it you know this from personal experience?

munakip
01-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Do you have cheaper plan for dedicated gigabit?
I do not need unmetered one 3-5TB is enough :)

xirvflux
01-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Do you have cheaper plan for dedicated gigabit?
I do not need unmetered one 3-5TB is enough :)
PM your needs (storage, CPU, RAM) and I'll see what we can find :-)