PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

shanello
01-05-2012, 06:54 PM
My name is shanello nice to be on here. And yes, that is my real name I am using as my username. Mom and I just moved to this city I am at now, and because I am 2 months late starting post secondary school for my degree, I am looking for a job till next year. Just moved here so have no friends at all. Sucks anyways glad to be on here.

Cabalo
01-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Cool story bro.

mjmacky
01-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi Shanello, I assume only one of you is currently in existence. This is you, right?

Anyways, you look old enough now to murder your parents, so hop right on that. In case you didn't know, Shanello means "one who will murder their parents when of age".

megabyteme
01-06-2012, 01:34 AM
My name is shanello nice to be on here. And yes, that is my real name I am using as my username. Mom and I just moved to this city I am at now, and because I am 2 months late starting post secondary school for my degree, I am looking for a job till next year. Just moved here so have no friends at all. Sucks anyways glad to be on here.

No friends? You? That seems so hard to believe. Are you suggesting that there are no other losers in your neighborhood for you to gayly frolic with?

Quarterquack
01-06-2012, 04:09 AM
If your mother is anything like mine, she probably likes to use your real name as her username on online hang-outs.

Given that, and this (http://www.shelfari.com/shanello), I'm sure your mother has some experience knowledge on the subject of paying for college.