PDA

View Full Version : New CN tracker

haihai
01-05-2012, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0kcjg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XDhS8.png

Burnsy
01-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Nice... I enjoyed this tracker before it disappeared. Hope the return turns out to be more successful than that of some :)

freakye
01-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the review...

Slickerey
01-05-2012, 10:56 PM
The images are gone...

Night0wl
01-05-2012, 11:13 PM
So there isn't even an email sent to the old members? Are the same stats even there or is this just someone who got hold of the old code? Sure doesn't look like it changed much.

r0bkupf
01-06-2012, 12:38 AM
So there isn't even an email sent to the old members? Are the same stats even there or is this just someone who got hold of the old code? Sure doesn't look like it changed much.

no e-mail was sent to old members. most of the old staff are there and lots of improvements. why this thread hasen't been deleted yet, i dunno.

anon
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
why this thread hasen't been deleted yet, i dunno.

Why should it be deleted?

Night0wl
01-06-2012, 12:54 AM

no e-mail was sent to old members. most of the old staff are there and lots of improvements. why this thread hasen't been deleted yet, i dunno.

I wrote stats not staff as in can we log in using the old info or would we have to sign up again. Old URL goes to GoDaddy landing page.

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 02:52 AM

Why should it be deleted?

Oh dear... must be too 1337 now... maybe another UK-Two? :(

anon
01-06-2012, 03:13 AM
Oh dear... must be too 1337 now...

Starting the resurrection with the right foot, it seems.

BobFromAccounting
01-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Yeah it's coming back as extremely selective like they tried to be when it first started.

Funkin'
01-06-2012, 05:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0kcjg.jpg

Yeah it's coming back as extremely selective like they tried to be when it first started.

So in other words there's no need to bother as I'm sure going the whole hush hush route will not make this version of the site any more successful than the first two. That's too bad...

Cabalo
01-06-2012, 05:18 AM

Not gonna happen.
And for the record, in case someone asks, no reviews will be removed either, and images are stored on our servers.

BobFromAccounting
01-06-2012, 05:46 AM
So in other words there's no need to bother as I'm sure going the whole hush hush route will not make this version of the site any more successful than the first two. That's too bad...

Bro, they've got a new style sheet and the original staff back how can you say they won't succeed.

DeadPoet
01-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Bro, they've got a new style sheet and the original staff back how can you say they won't succeed.

If it's goin' the same way it went previously, it will fail the same way (new stylesheet is irrelevant in this case). I believe that's what Funkin' meant.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 12:43 PM

Prays long and hard Karid wasn't being serious.

Pwner101
01-06-2012, 12:49 PM

It's the same guys.
They contacted me about helping them with some coding, though I don't have the time to do anymore projects I wished them good luck on reviving the site.

Not gonna happen.
And for the record, in case someone asks, no reviews will be removed either, and images are stored on our servers.
Believe it or not, getting images removed is easier from FST than it is even getting them removed from imageshack etc... so feel free to think so strongly ;)

Cabalo
01-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Bullshit, as usual, as everything you ever said and never happened.

smcewa11
01-06-2012, 03:18 PM
So if previous members dont know the new address and were not sent emails about it, how are they meant to know it is back or how to access it?

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 03:22 PM
So if previous members dont know the new address and were not sent emails about it, how are they meant to know it is back or how to access it?

Apparently you're/we're not it would seem... Maybe they're going for 1337-try number 3... might be the lucky one :)

user_
01-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't know specifically about this reopening, but generally invites are spread through the group of core users who are active and friendly with each other on other site's irc channels.

r0bkupf
01-06-2012, 03:27 PM

let me clarify what he meant for people with half a brain:

Bro, they've got a new style sheet and the original staff back how can you say they won't succeed

how can anyone even compare this with UK2 lol

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't know specifically about this reopening, but generally invites are spread through the group of core users who are active and friendly with each other on other site's irc channels.

It was a shame when it went last time, I was starting to do quite well in the Mafia game thing on the site too :lol: However, and as is always the case, what they had content-wise on CN was more often than not easily found elsewhere...

let me clarify what he meant for people with half a brain:

Bro, they've got a new style sheet and the original staff back how can you say they won't succeed

These the same core staff that failed the first twice then you mean?

user_
01-06-2012, 03:32 PM

Probably because many of us have seen a dozen tiny trackers fail, reopen, fail again.

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 03:36 PM

Probably because many of us have seen a dozen tiny trackers fail, reopen, fail again.

Very true... it's not as though anyone wants to see any tracker fail, but when a tracker 'comes back' is closed off, gonna be the next big thing, shouldn't be reviewed upon etc etc, then I think most people kinda think they had it coming if they do fail...

anon
01-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Believe it or not, getting images removed is easier from FST than it is even getting them removed from imageshack etc... so feel free to think so strongly ;)

Let the magic begin. :01:

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Let the magic begin. :01:

Oooooooooooohhhhhh... me likes magic :w00t:

Slickerey
01-06-2012, 04:30 PM
I had an account there, but lost it because the site was repeatedly shut down and brought back to life. That drove me crazy, so I just decided to let my account float off into cyberspace.

I liked the site's design a lot. It was so dazzling. You could pick out of three designs back in the original CN, and now it looks like they have a new theme. Maybe they have even nicer ones now. Who knows.

The only thing I didn't like was the speed. :dabs: It took ages to download movies that almost nobody was acquainted with.

karachidude
01-06-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TkKDseI6P0

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 04:50 PM
that old tracker sucked bawls...

I remember this tinternet loser, with no life, who constantly created accounts on a forum as some sort of sad cry for attention... he was called J-Dye... he sucked bawls too... he was a proper, grade A cawk :lol:

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 04:57 PM
i am not here to win elections.. i can say whatever the fuck i want..

Just sayin... :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
lol

Let me clarify for anyone with an entire brain.

I wanted to make sure that no one mistook me for an adult.:)

Pwner101
01-06-2012, 07:11 PM

Not sure if your still using the same host you always were years ago. I assume so.
The host even went as far as DELETING THE IMAGES FOR YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT when Skizo was hosting review images in his user profile.
Feel free to even dispute that one. :)

korton
01-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the pics! Design looks good. How many members do they aim for and how many members do they have now?

Cabalo
01-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Not sure if your still using the same host you always were years ago. I assume so.
The host even went as far as DELETING THE IMAGES FOR YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT when Skizo was hosting review images in his user profile.
Feel free to even dispute that one. :)
You are an idiot and you keep proving that in every single post.

All personal albuns were lost during the upgrade to vB4, so you can suck my dick.
Good luck trying to lure the kids into your lies.

Cabalo
01-06-2012, 09:02 PM
By the way, anyone knows what is their URL ?

sheriff 01
01-06-2012, 09:07 PM
What is CN? Cabalo Nation??? :P

Night0wl
01-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Yes, they absolutely love Cabalo, always have.

sheriff 01
01-06-2012, 09:18 PM
By the way i am gonna need your help Cabalo. I was reformating my hdd and in the process i lost all of my trackers. Ahhhhh... the memories are priceless-lol

Cabalo
01-06-2012, 09:29 PM
By the way i am gonna need your help Cabalo. I was reformating my hdd and in the process i lost all of my trackers. Ahhhhh... the memories are priceless-lol
Ahah! That one and the guy saying he was banned on the trackers cuz he bought a new router are the highlights.

Oh, those were the days.

anon
01-06-2012, 10:58 PM

Ahah! That one and the guy saying he was banned on the trackers cuz he bought a new router are the highlights.

Oh, those were the days.

Another one I had the pleasure of reading here myself - "I had an account on (tracker that bans his country) but it got banned for logging in from my seedbox".

sheriff 01
01-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Good times to be had here for sure :) I can't count how many times i was in tears from laughing so much!!

c.han
01-06-2012, 11:55 PM
did they sent email to old members?i am a member old cn,but i can not see an mail in my email?and i dont know new url or irc

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 11:58 PM
did they sent email to old members?i am a member old cn,but i can not see an mail in my email?and i dont know new url or irc

Maybe try going back and reading the thread.:unsure:

c.han
01-07-2012, 12:00 AM

:))).thanks idoleyes,this is my wrong,i am so sorry.

Burnsy
01-07-2012, 12:01 AM

Yet without that email, does your life feel any less complete?

DeadPoet
01-07-2012, 12:02 AM

Or maybe stop giving a fuck since, obviously, they doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

IdolEyes787
01-07-2012, 12:05 AM
:))).thanks idoleyes,this is my wrong,i am so sorry.

I'd say that's it's never to late to be right but clearly that isn't the case with hand grenade pins.

Night0wl
01-07-2012, 12:17 AM
They don't want me back :cry1: My life is over.. over I tell you!! :cry:

IdolEyes787
01-07-2012, 12:24 AM

Maybe try listening to some dnb.

sheriff 01
01-07-2012, 12:30 AM
I dont know what you guys are crying about, i have been enjoying the new site now for a couple weeks. The new site is so top secret and elusive it took me almost the better part of a day just to proceed past the fake login page.:drunk:

Burnsy
01-07-2012, 12:42 AM
:fist:

Night0wl
01-07-2012, 12:48 AM

Maybe try listening to some dnb.

I can't.. db9 deleted me :cry1: :cry:

Thanks a lot for making my saddest day ever even sadder :@

IdolEyes787
01-07-2012, 12:48 AM
I was watching the E Entertainment Network and they advertised soon show as being"Super New!!!" If it's all OK with everyone I think I will hold off on trying to get into CN until they create a "Super New" version.I'm basically blase to any that's only "new' now.

Fucking ad executives.

Thanks a lot for making my saddest day ever even sadder :@
Funny your mum said just that the first time she saw you.

Night0wl
01-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Oh yeah well your mom said.. :cry1: This CN thing has made me so sad I can't even come up with a decent comeback.