PDA

View Full Version : [Request] AudioNews.RU

Eros-x
01-06-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm aware they have open signups in a month or two, but I simply can't wait that long. This always seems to happen to me: I'm looking for stuff in a certain subject, find cool site specializing on that very subject, "come back next month - we're closed."

If anyone could invite me I'd be happy to offer the proper proof.
Also, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

-Kind regards

LubTheStaringCat
01-06-2012, 10:58 PM
You may want to consider ProAudioTorrents or TheAudioScene, they have much the same content as AudioNews.RU

Eros-x
01-06-2012, 11:07 PM
You may want to consider ProAudioTorrents or TheAudioScene, they have much the same content as AudioNews.RU

I actually have a ProAudioTorrents, and their selection of eLearning books is pretty limited. I'd really like to have AudioNews to expand my resources, if not for anything else.

I never heard of TheAudioScene, it looks great! I just found an ebook I was looking for. Thanks for the suggestion!

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 11:20 PM

See http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430384-Proaudiotorrents-PLEASE

Also

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/409255-Looking-for-a-new-tracker-to-call-home

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430194-HAVE-IPtorrents-bitspyder-templateP2P-WANT-GFXnews

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/417219-req-SCC notably post #9

Btw you write extremely well .Almost mistook your eloquence for sincerity. Silly me.:mellow:

I'm an aspiring producer, and it'd be so helpful if you could invite me. I know they open up at the first of every month, but i simply can't wait that long. I really need someone ones help! I'd truly appreciate it - you couldn't even know how much i would!

I'll give any proof needed.
Thank you!

-regards

Hey, all

I've recently got back into graphic design, and i am in need of stock photos. I know GFX opens in three days, but i can't wait that long; I'm doing a project for someone, and i'm really in need of some good quality photos. I had an account, but due to inactivity it got deleted.

Willing to trade any of those i listed in my title, but if you don't want any of those, maybe you can invite me, anyway? I'll show proper proof, and i will truly appreciate it! (Sorry for begging.)

-Regards

Eros-x
01-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I don't understand why you felt the need to post that IdolEyes. Actually, a lot of your posts seem to be in the same fashion. If this is some oblique way of telling me I should get more involved in the community besides making invite threads, then I got the hint. You could have probably saved me the giant eye-cancer of post, though. That's why I'm not even going to quote it.

I'm quite aware I've done threads like this before; my original post even says that I do, kind of. e.g.
This always seems to happen to me: I'm looking for stuff in a certain subject, find cool site specializing on that very subject, "come back next month - we're closed." I wrote that because I feel somewhat bad for it. I'm not going to make excuses for myself and pretend like I don't only post here when I'm in need of an invite, because that's exactly what I do. I mostly only use thefilesharing talk for the news section.

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Stuff... and things... then I got the hint, but making you

Gadzooks!!! A cliffhanger....

Eros-x
01-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Stuff... and things... then I got the hint, but making you

Gadzooks!!! A cliffhanger....

What? Are you replying to something I wrote before I edited my post? I tend to not proofread the first time around and end up editing my posts multiple times. If it's not that, then I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Yup... that was exactly what I was replying to... :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-06-2012, 11:53 PM
I don't understand why you felt the need to post that IdolEyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q3z4IP_nNU

Misread that anyway you want.

Eros-x
01-07-2012, 12:05 AM
I don't understand why you felt the need to post that IdolEyes.

Misread that anyway you want.

How old are you? What is with the angsty reply? I'll read it as you noticing something wrong and pointing it out in a way that comes off in a bad light, whether you do that on purpose is up for debate, but I'll assume you are doing it on purpose, and you do it for trolling purposes. I make this assumption by the way you're going back and forth with that human_being guy, even though it's quite evident he's trolling.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but perhaps you're some post count vigilante. Your ambiguous replies are a way of making me post more.

ARE YOU THE BATMAN?

IdolEyes787
01-07-2012, 12:15 AM
How old are you? What is with the angsty reply? I'll read it as you noticing something wrong and pointing it out in a way that comes off in a bad light, whether you do that on purpose is up for debate, but I'll assume you are doing it on purpose, and you do it for trolling purposes. I make this assumption by the way you're going back and forth with that human_being guy, even the it's quite evident he's trolling.

If attempting to give people a little glimpse at your history so that they can hopefully make a more informed decision while at the same time trying( if not always succeeding ) to inject a little personality to this board is trolling then guilty as charged.
Btw I'm old enough to know better than to think that I can please everyone if that narrows it down any.:)|

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but perhaps you're some post count vigilante. Your ambiguous replies are a way of making me post more.

That would be an interesting idea.I wish I'd thought of it.Nowhere near smart enough for that though.

ARE YOU THE BATMAN?
No I just happened to watch that movie again and was doubly struck by how truly wonderfully made it was. I mean how many other movies can say that they border on greatness with a lead character that is the worst thing about them?

Eros-x
01-07-2012, 12:25 AM
How old are you? What is with the angsty reply? I'll read it as you noticing something wrong and pointing it out in a way that comes off in a bad light, whether you do that on purpose is up for debate, but I'll assume you are doing it on purpose, and you do it for trolling purposes. I make this assumption by the way you're going back and forth with that human_being guy, even the it's quite evident he's trolling.

If attempting to give people a little glimpse at your history so that they can hopefully make a more informed decision while at the same time trying( if not always succeeding ) to inject a little personality to this board is trolling then guilty as charged.
Btw I'm old enough to know better than to think that I can please everyone if that narrows it down any.:)|

I commend you on trying to help people, but can you at least see that the way you're doing it may actually cause harm? A little more directness would probably avoid confusion and actually help more. To me, at least, it looks a tad immature, and that's is why I asked your age. I'm not here to stop your fun or anything, but your motives are questionable.

Unrelated edit: I just thought of a great signature.

IdolEyes787
01-07-2012, 12:41 AM
To me, at least it, I see it as a tad immature, and that's is why I asked your age. I'm not here to stop your fun or anything, but your motives are questionable.

Seriousness is entirely a condition of the young.Live long enough and you begin realizing that beyond the welfare of the planet and the creatures that inhabit it there is very little that deserves to be taken seriously.

My motives are questionable? Like I wasn't asking you out or anything.

Btw you're not hot or anything are you?

Anyway adjust your thinking and approach the whole thing from a different perspective.The more I babble, the more people hate me ( They do btw .That feeling of general loathing I get only partly stems from paranoia )and the more they hate me ,the more they then by contrast like you .Ipso fatboy.:)

Eros-x
01-07-2012, 01:50 AM
I want some of what you're smoking.

Eros-x
01-10-2012, 01:20 AM
I'm still hoping someone invites me.

Eros-x
01-16-2012, 09:46 AM
bump