PDA

View Full Version : [Have] TL and RevTT [Want] Whatever's new and fair

Hazardous
01-06-2012, 09:37 PM
I've been out of the scene for a while. I want to get back into it and get on a fresh site. Right now I only have TL and RevTT invites as those are the ones I've been on a while.

Looking for something new. Please explain what the site is and what it has on it because I'm not familiar with some of the newer sites.

One I remember trying to get forever was BitMe but I don't know that I could get one of those now, or that its fair for what I'm offering but I'm sure I can get one cool site or another for what I have.

Thanks

Burnsy
01-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi there, I know you say you've been out of things a while so maybe things have changed a bit since you were last frequently more active...

A good start to find open sites for sign up is here: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup

No need to trade for them. Also, trading's not always looked upon very favourably these days, and can vastly hamper any chances of future invite requests you may make, as potential inviter's may not like the idea of them providing you with something you could trade off for something else... it puts their own accounts at risk.

If you're coming back into things, and back onto the forums for more than just a quick look to see what you can get, then I'm sure once people get chatting to you again they'll be happy to invite you to places, assuming you stay 'trade-free' :)

Hazardous
01-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi there, I know you say you've been out of things a while so maybe things have changed a bit since you were last frequently more active...

A good start to find open sites for sign up is here: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup

No need to trade for them. Also, trading's not always looked upon very favourably these days, and can vastly hamper any chances of future invite requests you may make, as potential inviter's may not like the idea of them providing you with something you could trade off for something else... it puts their own accounts at risk.

If you're coming back into things, and back onto the forums for more than just a quick look to see what you can get, then I'm sure once people get chatting to you again they'll be happy to invite you to places, assuming you stay 'trade-free' :)

Good to know. In that case, I guess I'll close this.

Thank you for the info