PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Oleg!

megabyteme
01-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Oleg, you are now 30. May you have much good cumming in the year ahead! :naughty::P:)

OlegL
01-08-2012, 03:10 AM
Thank you!

IdolEyes787
01-08-2012, 09:27 PM
I feel bad for not wishing you a well-timed Happy Birthday OlegL .So to divest myself of a little guilt Happy Day After Your Birthday Day OlegL.:)
Btw pretend that my guilt has nothing to do with it and that I simply wanted to make you happy.:)

PS did you get the hooker I sent you?
No? I would have thought crack whores a lot more trustworthy.:(

Glaucon
01-09-2012, 12:11 AM
I feel bad for not wishing you a well-timed Happy Birthday OlegL .So to divest myself of a little guilt Happy Day After Your Birthday Day OlegL.:)
Btw pretend that my guilt has nothing to do with it and that I simply wanted to make you happy.:)

PS did you get the hooker I sent you?
No? I would have thought crack whores a lot more trustworthy.:(

Does a happy day after the after birthday day work?

chalice
01-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Does anyone think, as do I, that in the resulting long-term, that Olegl, despite his myriad shortcomings, repetition, and adherence to his clinically diagnosed condition, wins?

Darth just comes across as a bully, as far as I can see.

The bloke professed his supposed expertise on the subject of autism, having volunteered his valuable time out of the goodness of his big old fucking heart. Got himself a big old degree. It's okay, he's only joking. It wasn't real people.

Turns out it was real people. Well now.

No matter. It was real people when he decided to have a go at my ten year old autistic daughter too, all for the simple reason that he knew he couldn't come within a mile of my style and wit.

Are you gonna keep having a go, Darth? From what I've read, it seems, everyone thinks you're a bit of a spastic bully, even though you say that you loves the spastics. Make up your mind, child.

And apologise to my daughter and Olegl.

mjmacky
01-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Does it scare you what you may have to look forward to chavis? Regardless of disabilities, children can really do no wrong. So, I'm talking about the adult to be.

chalice
01-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Does it scare you what you may have to look forward to chavis? Regardless of disabilities, children can really do no wrong. So, I'm talking about the adult to be.

It fucking horrifies me, mate. She's nearly eleven and in the telling throes of puberty already. All I can do is protect her as best I can and for as long as I can.

I do think Olegl's parents have failed him to a large degree. Having said that, maybe they haven't. Maybe they tried their bestest and there's little else they can do.

Did your parents beat you, Olegl?

mjmacky
01-09-2012, 12:52 AM
All we know so far is that Oleg's dad is a fountain of knowledge for all things. It apparently doesn't help. Perhaps start throwing die and either exhaust your poor luck there, or get stupid rich and send her off with loads of money.

chalice
01-09-2012, 01:07 AM
All we know so far is that Oleg's dad is a fountain of knowledge for all things. It apparently doesn't help. Perhaps start throwing die and either exhaust your poor luck there, or get stupid rich and send her off with loads of money.

In my experience, which isn't extensive, I've found Asperger's kids to be manageable in one area. That area being whatever the fuck they happen to be into at the time. I've tried so hard with Erin to entice her into new areas. She can recite Roald Dahl verbatim, and be ever so enthusiastic, but there is a deep-seated egotism, an intelligent selfishness which I envy. She simply does not give a fuck. It's the process of engagement she finds compelling.

She devours knowledge without enjoyment and moves along. It's the fucking Borg to the max.

Quarterquack
01-09-2012, 04:20 AM

What?

I have publicly apologized, and am willing to do so privately as well but Oleg refuses to talk to me in private so I've shrugged the matter off. Should he ever come around to wanting the latter, I'll deliver it as well. If he continues to regard me as an idiot or a creep then I'm giving him the peace of mind of believing as much, en fin.

I never got a "degree" for psychological analysis, and have no idea where you came to the conclusion as such, nor did I ever "bully" Oleg. In most cases I completely ignored him, which spurred a healthy amount of threads or posts asking me why I said things I did, which were met with nothing but even more silence. If you're going to suggest that I was employing a passive aggressive method of bullying, well, you're as wrong as can be, as I pretty much behaved consistently with the beliefs I held at the time of. Pretty much everybody had a go or a snide remark every now and again about Oleg, and I believe that I didn't target him anymore than anybody else did - in fact, before converting to the "Oleg is a troll" camp, I was as good a friend as possible to him, something he had difficulty finding in almost all the regulars here within his first few days. The only thing worth apologizing for is any excess stress I have caused, and that I have, on both accounts.

As for the matter of your daughter: I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do. Note that I've handled the topic of your daughter with the utmost respect. I've complimented her literature and treated her verbally and hypothetically as if she were a member of this board with all due pleasantry (the same given to MBM's son and Idol's mother). What you could possibly want an apology for is beyond me. If it's about that one thread where you had a go at my Rheumatoid/Reynaud's, and then acknowledged that the way you post is meant to instigate the alternate party, well then, I must have taken your "wit" for something it isn't.

Funkin'
01-09-2012, 06:01 AM
Happy Birthday, Oleg. I didn't see this thread yesterday so forgive me for being late. Hope you had a good one.

OlegL
01-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Thanks, guys.

bumrocks
01-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Happy belated birthday to you as well...

OlegL
01-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Thank you.

mjmacky
01-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Don't take it personal Oleg, but I don't wish anyone a happy birthday, and grunt at anyone who does it to me.

OlegL
01-12-2012, 09:06 PM
and I believe that I didn't target him anymore than anybody else did

Unlike Snee, MBM, mjmacky, Artemis or other people, you always sounded very serious when you said certain things about me. For example, you seriously said that I was a sociopath. You seriously implied that someone who you have never met or spoken to in real life doesn't have a conscience. It freaked me out. I remember that a bitmetv admin called me a sociopath a few times, but he never said it seriously, and he called me funny when I told him to stop doing that. You don't need to apologize to me for anything; just don't say things that may seem strange.

Human_Being
01-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Sociopath ALERT!!

chalice
01-12-2012, 10:41 PM

What?

I have publicly apologized, and am willing to do so privately as well but Oleg refuses to talk to me in private so I've shrugged the matter off. Should he ever come around to wanting the latter, I'll deliver it as well. If he continues to regard me as an idiot or a creep then I'm giving him the peace of mind of believing as much, en fin.

I never got a "degree" for psychological analysis, and have no idea where you came to the conclusion as such, nor did I ever "bully" Oleg. In most cases I completely ignored him, which spurred a healthy amount of threads or posts asking me why I said things I did, which were met with nothing but even more silence. If you're going to suggest that I was employing a passive aggressive method of bullying, well, you're as wrong as can be, as I pretty much behaved consistently with the beliefs I held at the time of. Pretty much everybody had a go or a snide remark every now and again about Oleg, and I believe that I didn't target him anymore than anybody else did - in fact, before converting to the "Oleg is a troll" camp, I was as good a friend as possible to him, something he had difficulty finding in almost all the regulars here within his first few days. The only thing worth apologizing for is any excess stress I have caused, and that I have, on both accounts.

As for the matter of your daughter: I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do. Note that I've handled the topic of your daughter with the utmost respect. I've complimented her literature and treated her verbally and hypothetically as if she were a member of this board with all due pleasantry (the same given to MBM's son and Idol's mother). What you could possibly want an apology for is beyond me. If it's about that one thread where you had a go at my Rheumatoid/Reynaud's, and then acknowledged that the way you post is meant to instigate the alternate party, well then, I must have taken your "wit" for something it isn't.

Right so, to be honest, I've skimmed the above, being struck somewhat by your initial self-denial and/or justification.

As I see it, that's me that is, your contretemps with Olegl remains irrevocably secondary to to the initial point.

You have insulted my daughter. Whether you choose to examine that is a matter for yourself. I could refer you to those failed jokes I invited you to make, and which you made, to questionable success.

Your verbosity is, as is your arrogance, forever welcomed. You just love yourself, mate, don't you. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Stabber
01-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Come on guys don't ruin OlegL's birthday

Happy Bday OlegL !!!!

OlegL
01-12-2012, 11:43 PM
It's not my birthday anymore and nobody is ruining anything for me, but thanks.

Human_Being
01-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Yeh! Jesus christ! Even i have a head ache now.

chalice
01-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Footnote:

Anybody who has the naive audacity to quote themselves in their own sig (twice) needs a fucking ego overhaul to the max.

chalice
01-13-2012, 02:56 AM
Footnote II:

One can only assume that you consider these your finest moments. Your moments of rapture. When everyone (well, Idol) got it. That must have felt nice for you.

Bear in mind, however, that Idol is an unassuming spastic for the most part and a notoriously bad judge of character on the very best of occasions.

chalice
01-13-2012, 03:28 AM
Footnote III:

Shirley not, though. It's all so hopelessly introvert.

Nobody could be so conceited. Unless, of course, they jostle for the irony angle.

You wouldn't be so crass, I'd hope. Say it ain't so, Darthy.

chalice
01-13-2012, 03:43 AM
It'll be interesting to see how long he'll keep quoting himself in his sig.

I'm astonished. I've never seen such unconscious arrogance on the internets and I'm me.

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 04:20 AM
Hilarious. :lol:

Let me know when you need a dose of reality, I'll gladly administer it for you.

chalice
01-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Hilarious. :lol:

Let me know when you need a dose of reality, I'll gladly administer it for you.

All I need from you at the moment is some semblance of justification for quoting yourself in your own sig.

I've never seen it done before. You're a fucking trailblazer.

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 05:01 AM
I'm not sure if I have enough of a fan in you to have followed me around, but I've clearly stated I'm more of a Range Rover.

This is probably as much of a serious response as you'll ever get out of me: Think of me as arrogant enough to find humor in the irony of a pretense of humility or ignorance backfiring at me. I may have been my own victim a couple of times, but never unconsciously so.

EDIT: Also, since I've decided to lay off being me for one post, allow me to apologize to the idea of your daughter for any malice I may have incurred upon her omnipresent self on this forum. Looking back, I did think a couple of times that my response was unwarranted, but have always found reasons to believe in karmic payback, especially at this humble abode. Hope you don't let it go to your head. This apology is towards your daughter.

megabyteme
01-13-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm not sure if I have enough of a fan in you to have followed me around, but I've clearly stated I'm more of a Range Rover.

This is probably as much of a serious response as you'll ever get out of me: Think of me as arrogant enough to find humor in the irony of a pretense of humility or ignorance backfiring at me. I may have been my own victim a couple of times, but never unconsciously so.

EDIT: Also, since I've decided to lay off being me for one post, allow me to apologize to the idea of your daughter for any malice I may have incurred upon her omnipresent self on this forum. Looking back, I did think a couple of times that my response was unwarranted, but have always found reasons to believe in karmic payback, especially at this humble abode. Hope you don't let it go to your head. This apology is towards your daughter.

If she pays you any attention at all, it may be in the form of, "What a confused little man. He tries so hard to display this "smart sciency guy", but fumbles with such basic interactions that one day this group of readers will (should they get bored enough) determine that Mr. Science is using kits found at ToysRUS, and WalMart."

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 08:48 AM
fumbles with such basic interactions

I think you of all people I've talked to about this more than others.

EDIT: As for being smart science guy, we'll see who thinks I use WalMart as a source when I win the Ig Nobels. All of them.

mjmacky
01-13-2012, 09:11 AM
"What a confused little man. He tries so hard to display this "smart sciency guy", but fumbles with such basic interactions that one day this group of readers will (should they get bored enough) determine that Mr. Science is using kits found at ToysRUS, and WalMart."

You're trying to mask it, but I know you're directing that at me.

I am tempted to quote myself in the signature at times, but I hesitate on the notion that I'm likely to produce something better within the next day. It'd be a never ending cycle of changing signatures, and the daydream about it imparted a cumbersome memory at fault of the habit. Therefore, I will refrain from quoting myself in the signature.

The point is, I'm more arrogant than Darth. Recognize this flaw in me. I'm an unnurtured little girl awaiting all your soft caresses.

A
01-13-2012, 10:09 AM
OlegL, everyone loves you and you know it.

Birthday dedication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

Quarterquack
01-13-2012, 07:57 PM
The point is, I'm more arrogant than Darth. Recognize this flaw in me. I'm an unnurtured little girl awaiting all your soft caresses.

Settle in for second place, sugar. I deserve this title based on forum seniority alone.

chalice
01-13-2012, 08:25 PM

The idea of my daughter respects your having stooped into penitence. However, the idea of my daughter would be more satisfied with a more illustrative debasement. Perhaps, suggests the idea of my daughter, you should slam your fingers in a car door, and if you scream, you'll have to do it again and so forth. I'm putting the idea of my daughter to bed now.

My actual daughter, of course, is oblivious to this.

As for myself, I'd be intrigued to read you elucidate on your alluded theories of karmic payback and how exactly this would apply to me.