PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Uploader ?

absent_today
01-09-2012, 01:27 AM
I see that one of the uploaders on IPT has hit 1PB of upload who are the biggest uploaders across all trackers ?

Cabalo
01-09-2012, 01:27 AM
I have no idea, but I would bet on one of the TL dudes.

sheriff 01
01-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Back a couple yrs ago i seen a guy hit over 1PB on SCT just 3 days into his acc. and was banned shortly thereafter. I have no idea why?? lol

justmike
01-09-2012, 05:24 AM
If you look...TVTeam at IPT actually hit 1PB first, but thats an auto uploader. So while a certain person at IPT may be the first active single-person acct to hit 1PB it is likely he used auto uploaders, and it is also likely that anybody else who uploads 1PB in 3 years had to use auto uploader or upload huge packs

DKre8ive1
01-09-2012, 05:47 AM
For someone to honestly answer this question it would be highly unlikely the way the things are nowadays with all the legal actions being taken by the movie and other types of industries against said people.

Human_Being
01-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Me.

anon
01-09-2012, 07:02 AM
There was a thread sometime ago about a CHDBits(?) uploader who had reached 30PB or something. :unsure:

justmike
01-09-2012, 07:07 AM
There was a thread sometime ago about a CHDBits(?) uploader who had reached 30PB or something. :unsure:

Biggest there is 1.356 PB. But yes, it is higher than 1PB, and it also either involves auto-uploading or large packs

jamhassan
01-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Do you use Dap down loader that work quickly i am using last two year don't problem during the downloading. i hope if you use it then you forget all other Down loader.
If you have experience about IDM then you feel better.

anon
01-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Do you use Dap down loader that work quickly i am using last two year don't problem during the downloading. i hope if you use it then you forget all other Down loader.
If you have experience about IDM then you feel better.

I don't know what the hell you're up to, but at least try to actually read the threads you post on beforehand.

munakip
01-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I have seen someone Upload 1.2PB

Thelen
01-09-2012, 11:07 PM
theres some guys on ST with multi PB, haven't seen someone with >10PB yet. otherwise TL is probably one of the largest total upload across the tracker.

Joillin
01-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Sorry for the n00b question, but having never seen/used an autouploader, what do they do and whats the point of them?

Is it basically just a way of autodownloading the latest torrents and then seeding them - generating you as much upload as possible?

Cheers
Joillin

Joillin
01-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Wow, that post count is really shooting up...

Good job :)

Human_Being
01-10-2012, 07:03 AM

who u talkin to lol

anigav
01-10-2012, 08:20 AM

who u talkin to lol

do you want lolypop?

honeyclarck
01-10-2012, 09:17 AM
i am new in this field so i can't tell you but why you not go to Google?
And type your problem it gives you the best solution.

Pwner101
01-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Mine on TL would more than likely be around there if I didn't have my upload count reset several dozen times.
(It was reset at my request.)

anon
01-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Sorry for the n00b question, but having never seen/used an autouploader, what do they do and whats the point of them?

Is it basically just a way of autodownloading the latest torrents and then seeding them - generating you as much upload as possible?

Yeah, pretty much. It can also refer to the initial box that downloads releases from a topsite when they're posted and serves them as a torrent on the tracker.

i am new in this field so i can't tell you but why you not go to Google?
And type your problem it gives you the best solution.

Damn, you too? Is this some marketing campaign?

Mine on TL would more than likely be around there if I didn't have my upload count reset several dozen times.
(It was reset at my request.)

Just curious, why would you ask them to reset your upload? :unsure:

Joillin
01-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Only reason i can think to reset your upload is in case of a server seizure by the authorities so it looks like your not really a big uploader...

Joillin

anon
01-11-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure up to what point an integer stored in a database can be considered evidence, but that's a possibility.

Pwner101
01-11-2012, 05:48 PM
@anon... read the below quote...

Only reason i can think to reset your upload is in case of a server seizure by the authorities so it looks like your not really a big uploader...

Joillin
+1

Joillin
01-11-2012, 08:50 PM
An integer in a database certainly isn't any meaningful evidence on its own, however... combine it with a Field that says uploaded amount and a table name of TorrentUser, and shove that into a database containing tons of Tables related to Torrenting... it would be pretty hard to argue in a court that it wasn't accurate.

Thinking about it, the best argument would be that it wasn't your account... as that's a lot harder to prove beyond all reasonable doubt, unless the site stores IP addresses that you log in from and a time, in which case...

Well you get the idea..

Joillin

anon
01-11-2012, 09:08 PM
An integer in a database certainly isn't any meaningful evidence on its own, however... combine it with a Field that says uploaded amount and a table name of TorrentUser, and shove that into a database containing tons of Tables related to Torrenting... it would be pretty hard to argue in a court that it wasn't accurate.

It's still under control of whoever runs the tracker, so those values don't have to be iron-clad. It'd probably depend on who has the best lawyer? :lol:

Human_Being
01-12-2012, 10:09 AM

who u talkin to lol

You kow wut i think sombody editing my posts, i dont even know you i wouldnt write that, thats crazy!

dont remember writing that at all. all i wrote was - Me! - no quotes either.

This teh second time i seen this happen with my posts..

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 11:16 AM
You kow wut i think sombody editing my posts, i dont even know you i wouldnt write that, thats crazy!

dont remember writing that at all. all i wrote was - Me! - no quotes either.

This teh second time i seen this happen with my posts..

Have you considered the possibility that you are just incoherent most of the time, and probably not aware of your actions?

anon
01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Just put down the booze and posts will revert to their original content.

justmike
01-13-2012, 12:47 AM
It's still under control of whoever runs the tracker, so those values don't have to be iron-clad. It'd probably depend on who has the best lawyer? :lol:

Exactly! Many many times, new sites will pump up the stats of their first users in order to make the site seem active. Also, you must consider karma/bonus points, for some sites you can buy 100s of GB credit a week