01-10-2012, 04:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7DDTd_ZZIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F_SXq0zSDY&feature=related

marklefe
01-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Ok....

Human_Being
01-12-2012, 03:18 PM
lol did i post that ? hmmm......got a fix.

Human_Being
01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
:naughty:

Dominick
02-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Hi Human,
Great fan of Eminem and my favorite songs are "Go to sleep" and "Till I collapse".
Thank for sharing Eminem "Say What You Say" with everyone.

DeadPoet
02-23-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi Human,
Great fan of Eminem and my favorite songs are "Go to sleep" and "Till I collapse".
Thank for sharing Eminem "Say What You Say" with everyone.

Yea, thanks man! I wouldn't find that song like ever if it wasn't for you.
You know, it's not like Eminem is the most popular rap artist alive... :rolleyes:

DeadPoet
02-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Because your not character from Vampire Diaries or Supernatural.

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 10:13 AM
why cant we feed on blood and have things like glowing eye..pure blood..stuff like thatBecause your not character from Vampire Diaries or Supernatural.

J-Dye is a robot, which is so much cooler than being a vampire.

manker
02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
why cant we feed on blood and have things like glowing eye..pure blood..stuff like that

Because your not character from Vampire Diaries or Supernatural.Back in the days of yore and on any given jaunt, the Mongols subsisted almost entirely on a mixture of milk and blood extracted directly from their mounts.

J-Dye is a robot, which is so much cooler than being a vampire.Agree but I wouldn't give up my humanity for either. I would, however, trade any one of my human friends for a humaniform robot friend.

whatcdfan
02-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Agree but I wouldn't give up my humanity for either. I would, however, trade any one of my human friends for a humaniform robot friend.

What's so bad? Even they've the pleasure of having sex, what else could you ask for?

manker
02-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Agree but I wouldn't give up my humanity for either. I would, however, trade any one of my human friends for a humaniform robot friend.

What's so bad? Even they've the pleasure of having sex, what else could you ask for?It's about twenty past twelve.

mjmacky
02-24-2012, 12:00 AM
What's so bad? Even they've the pleasure of having sex, what else could you ask for?It's about twenty past twelve.

They cost only that much? You need only wait a few more years before they're affordable.