PDA

View Full Version : Trouble logging into Pretome

waffler
01-12-2012, 07:54 AM
I seem to be having trouble logging into pretome. It says that either my username or password is incorrect. After a few unsuccessful tries, I reset my password, but the link that has arrived in my mailbox gives a 404 error. Furthermore, the mail says that the request for a password reset originated from an IP, which instead of being mine, points me to pretome's website. Anybody else having similar issues ?

Progress
01-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Try the IRC.
Server: irc.preto.me
Channels: #help, #pin

Enlightened
01-12-2012, 11:07 AM
I seem to be having trouble logging into pretome. It says that either my username or password is incorrect. After a few unsuccessful tries, I reset my password, but the link that has arrived in my mailbox gives a 404 error. Furthermore, the mail says that the request for a password reset originated from an IP, which instead of being mine, points me to pretome's website. Anybody else having similar issues ?

Goto their irc listed above, and reset your PIN, and they will sent it to your email. If your Nick and P/w is correct, once u feed in the PIN, the UserID and P/w will appear for u to Login.

anon
01-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Furthermore, the mail says that the request for a password reset originated from an IP, which instead of being mine, points me to pretome's website.

I've had password resets made by me originate from LAN IPs, so don't give that much thought. Just do what the guys above mentioned, their PIN system has caused more than one person a headache :P

waffler
01-13-2012, 06:33 AM
Thanks everyone ;)
Will give it a try and see how it goes. :)