PDA

View Full Version : Is he in a tree somewhere?

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Does it make anyone nervous that reject has only made 2 posts in the past 5 days? I kind of just assume he's up in a tree with a digital camera and a telescoping lens, unable to get a WiFi connection. I shouldn't say nervous, I would just rather assume he took some of the advice advice dished out prior to the drop of activity, but the former option seems more likely.

Quarterquack
01-12-2012, 10:09 AM
The bigger question is, will the mustache blend in with the bush?

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 10:50 AM

NotLettingItGo
01-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Does it make anyone nervous that reject has only made 2 posts in the past 5 days? I kind of just assume he's up in a tree with a digital camera and a telescoping lens, unable to get a WiFi connection. I shouldn't say nervous, I would just rather assume he took some of the advice advice dished out prior to the drop of activity, but the former option seems more likely.

Awww!!1 Is poor ickle Jacky missing me :blink:

Seriously Jacky, you really must look into getting yourself a life. This pissing away time wondering what people, who you don't know, who aren't your friends, and who don't give a fuck about you, are doing, really isn't healthy.

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 10:57 AM

Awww!!1 Is poor ickle Jacky missing me :blink:

Seriously Jacky, you really must look into getting yourself a life. This pissing away time wondering what people, who you don't know, who aren't your friends, and who don't give a fuck about you, are doing, really isn't healthy.

Reject, you ARE my life right now. I had to run a series of flushes through the LC columns as we switched the ionizing agent from trifluoroacetic acid to formic acid. It required 2 minutes of my time every hour. It was an agonizing wait and I noticed there weren't a large series of posts to read through. Don't say I never took a moment to appreciate you.

So, how many did you rope up?

megabyteme
01-12-2012, 01:42 PM

We know the answer now (he's simply gone into internet lurker mode while he is lurking, while stalking), but for a moment there, I kinda pictured him immobile and sprawled out on a rocky terrain next to a once high-up, yet insufficient weight-bearing/prime viewing branch.

Oh well, it was a nice thought... :(

chalice
01-13-2012, 12:50 AM
I sense a resolve in Dave. He's emitting non-emissions. He's all Zen out of Ten. Good to see.

So, Dave, are you stalking the Dalai Lama now?

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Not you as well chavis?

Seriously guys you need to find yourselves some kind of life. This wondering and worrying about what some bloke you met on an internet site is doing with his time is really, really sad.

I suppose I should let you in on the secret, so that you can sleep soundly at night, I hate to think of you all laying there awake wondering and worrying your ugly little heads about me and what I'm upto. The truth is I've taken up an invite and joined another site, one with adult members who spend their time talking about a vast range of different subjects. Which I have to admit is very novel after having spent so long on this site discussing your single subject obsession with my life. Anyway you've nothing to worry about I'm still coming here, waiting for this board to become about something other than your single subject obsession, at which point I may join in again.

chalice
01-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Not you as well chavis?

Seriously guys you need to find yourselves some kind of life. This wondering and worrying about what some bloke you met on an internet site is doing with his time is really, really sad.

I suppose I should let you in on the secret, so that you can sleep soundly at night, I hate to think of you all laying there awake wondering and worrying your ugly little heads about me and what I'm upto. The truth is I've taken up an invite and joined another site, one with adult members who spend their time talking about a vast range of different subjects. Which I have to admit is very novel after having spent so long on this site discussing your single subject obsession with my life. Anyway you've nothing to worry about I'm still coming here, waiting for this board to become about something other than your single subject obsession, at which point I may join in again.

Nice to see you're moving on, Dave? What is this wonderful site of which you speak? Sounds fantastic. Maybe you could introduce me. I'd appreciate it, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 09:40 PM
I've not moved at all chavis old chap, I'm still here. There's just little point in posting anything here when it's only going to result in your single subject obsession derailing the thread again, as you fill it with your delusional fantasies about me.

chalice
01-13-2012, 09:46 PM
I've not moved at all chavis old chap, I'm still here. There's just little point in posting anything here when it's only going to result in your single subject obsession derailing the thread again, as you fill it with your delusional fantasies about me.

To be fair, Dave, I did say that this would happen. There's no shaking the old stalking thing. Moot.

If I don't keep it up for lulz, someone else will. You are tarred, Dave. I know you don't care, but that's how the land lies, mate.

Just saying, like.

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 09:50 PM
You're right, I don't care, cause I know it's complete bollocks.