PDA

View Full Version : Comics irc channels

Funkin'
01-12-2012, 10:50 AM
What do the irc users here use for comic books? I've been using #comic-scans on Rizon, which has been pretty good. But I'm wondering if there's something better out there.

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Wha?

Can you explain, because if it's what I think it is, my answer was going to be "the internet"

Quarterquack
01-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Z-Cult is back. :happy:

Funkin'
01-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah I know. I used to it use it as my source for comics way back when. And I re-registered when I got an email saying that they were back, but haven't downloaded anything from the site yet. I'm not much of a torrent user anymore(except for music, and only when I have to for other files). And I realized that irc is pretty plentiful for ebooks/comics so I figured I would just stick with it for these types of files. That and DDL forums.

Hmmm...what exactly am I not being clear about, macky? I'm wondering what irc channels members are using for comics. I realize there's not many people around here that use irc anymore, but there's gotta be at least a few. Am I misunderstanding your question?

mjmacky
01-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Hmmm...what exactly am I not being clear about, macky? I'm wondering what irc channels members are using for comics. I realize there's not many people around here that use irc anymore, but there's gotta be at least a few. Am I misunderstanding your question?

From your response to darth, I realize you were talking about comic books, i.e. scans for them. Naturally, I found it a bit odd to use an IRC channel for comics (sans book).

Funkin'
01-12-2012, 12:57 PM
My bad. Should had made that more clear in my initial post.