PDA

View Full Version : Give those men medals.

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 09:43 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-16552649

All four US Marines seen in a video apparently urinating on dead Afghans have been identified by American military investigators, US media say.

Lets hope the Amrricans haven't managed to fuck themselves up so completely that they can't see that what these men did was the right thing for for American Soldiers to do. It's not loking hopeful at the moment, but one can hope.

chalice
01-13-2012, 09:56 PM
That's not very nice, Dave. Pissing on corpses is a tad redundant in the civilized world, don't you agree?

Tell us some of your war stories, Dave. Tell us about the time you stabbed that other human being again. That was fucking riveting.

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Nice civilised war... yeah, I sense you're not understanding what war is at all, are you chavis old chap.

I shouldn't have to tell you about these delusional fantasies of yours again chavis, sooner or later you'll have to get a grip and recognise them for yourself. I've have never told you about stabbing anyone.

chalice
01-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Nice civilised war... yeah, I sense you're not understanding what war is at all, are you chavis old chap.

I shouldn't have to tell you about these delusional fantasies of yours again chavis, sooner or later you'll have to get a grip and recognise them for yourself. I've have never told you about stabbing anyone.

Let me just climb up there on your shell-blasted old knee there Grampa Dave, and I'll hitch my greenhorn ear unto your brutal recollections. Tell this bright-eyed Belfast boy all about the war.

I vaguely recall a hearty guffaw when you mentioned 'twisting the knife' in context to your supposed tours. Do correct me, Dave. I love it when you correct me.

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Oh the hearty guffaws I have shared with you chavis... which oddly enough I have no recollection of ever having occured... still you feel free to fill your mind with the fantasies of me. You've made me quite a character around here with these fantasies of yours, which is a novel change from the reality of being a boring old man. Cheers mate.

chalice
01-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Oh the hearty guffaws I have shared with you chavis... which oddly enough I have no recollection of ever having occured... still you feel free to fill your mind with the fantasies of me. You've made me quite a character around here with these fantasies of yours, which is a novel change from the reality of being a boring old man. Cheers mate.

Oh. I thought you were coasting with my irony for a second there. Seems you're not. Apologies, Dave.

I was operating with the understanding that everyone, including yourself knows that the closest you ever came to contact was moping about outside Squeams' door with your cigarette and an imaginary helicopter crashing into a palm tree for effect.

Tell us your war stories, Dave. Or lack thereof. You've never seen war, have you Dave.

Glaucon
01-13-2012, 10:32 PM
What were snipers doing next to dead bodies anyway? I thought they were living in bushes and all, which includes their secretional needs...

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Oh. I thought you were coasting with my irony for a second there. Seems you're not. Apologies, Dave.

I was operating with the understanding that everyone, including yourself knows that the closest you ever came to contact was moping about outside Squeams' door with your cigarette and an imaginary helicopter crashing into a palm tree for effect.

Tell us your war stories, Dave. Or lack thereof. You've never seen war, have you Dave.

As I've pointed out to wmanker before, I shall not be telling you anything at all about myself, I've seen what a warped and fucked up mind you have from the delusional ramblings you've posted about the one thing I did tell you about myself. So you'll get fuck all else from me.

chalice
01-13-2012, 10:43 PM

As I've pointed out to wmanker before, I shall not be telling you anything at all about myself, I've seen what a warped and fucked up mind you have from the delusional ramblings you've posted about the one thing I did tell you about myself. So you'll get fuck all else from me.

Ah. You're referring to my act of brilliance about your poor mum having all those tumours and stuff. Hey, one snatches inspiration as and when it appears.

I promise you another by this time tomorrow.

NotLettingItGo
01-13-2012, 10:45 PM
What were snipers doing next to dead bodies anyway?

I'm fairly sure they were pissing on them, at least that's what the press is saying, not that you can believe a word they say nowadays. Maybe they were baptising them? America does have a lot of Mormons who are intent upon baptising every soul that has ever existed. Maybe they're Mormon snipers?

megabyteme
01-14-2012, 07:32 AM
I know a lot of sex toys have bumps on/in, etc. them for the amount of increased pleasure they add. Now, with all this sexy talk of tumors and cysts in RoS' mother's tattered twat, it makes me think that all of those lump, and fluid-filled love buttons may be just the ticket for a football team looking for some cheap, steady pre-game warm-up... :naughty:

megabyteme
01-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Piss on 'em before you kill 'em.... Is that so :mad3: hard to remember? :frusty:

NotLettingItGo
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
I promise you another by this time tomorrow.

Another Epic Fail from the spastic in chief.

chalice
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Dave's mum loves the cum, lives in a slum and in time to come she'll feel quite numb.

I'd actually forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Promise fulfilled. :happy:

NotLettingItGo
01-14-2012, 10:43 PM
There's nothing new in you slagging off my mother, you've slagged off the mothers of nearly half of this board at one time or another.

As I said, yet another Epic Fail.

chalice
01-14-2012, 10:50 PM
There's nothing new in you slagging off my mother, you've slagged off the mothers of nearly half of this board at one time or another.

As I said, yet another Epic Fail.

It has been my wont, admittedly, to toss in the old mother jokes as a matter of gathering the mettle of whomsoever I happen to be engaging at the time. Their immediate response tends to dictate my direction thereafterwards.

Get your mum to post here, Dave. I'd be only too happy to fill her in (:shifty:) on how her son is a stalker and a compulsive liar. I'm not too sure she'd be overly impressed with all that squandering of her valuable time and biology.

NotLettingItGo
01-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Actually chavis, I am being a bit harsher towards you than I should be being. I do owe you some thanks, you have given me something very valueable, and I am grateful for that.

chalice
01-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Actually chavis, I am being a bit harsher towards you than I should be being. I do owe you some thanks, you have given me something very valueable, and I am grateful for that.

Any time, Dave.

One thing I didn't give you, it seems, is the ability to construct a sentence. Any time you're willing to accept advice on that score, I'm your man. You'll be doing yourself a favour as well as everybody else.

I could give you spelling lessons too, Dave. That could be valuable. I'd have to charge you, though, and I doubt you could afford it, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM
chavis scrapes the barrel.

Really? Digs about how I write things on a message board, yeah they're meaningful.

chalice
01-14-2012, 11:13 PM
chavis scrapes the barrel.

Really? Digs about how I write things on a message board, yeah they're meaningful.

Every dig I've ever swung in your direction is about how you write things on a message board, Dave. Same applies to anyone I've ever spoken to on a message board. That's not scraping the barrel, Dave. That's just being consistent.

NotLettingItGo
01-14-2012, 11:52 PM
That's not true, most of them were about things I've never written anywhere, and the few which were about my posts, were about what they said, not how it was said.

chalice
01-14-2012, 11:57 PM
That's not true, most of them were about things I've never written anywhere, and the few which were about my posts, were about what they said, not how it was said.

David, now you're being purposefully incoherent. Rephrase that one for us English speakers if you please.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 12:07 AM
You're Irish, it's a bit of a stretch to expect any of us to consider you an English speaker.

chalice
01-15-2012, 12:11 AM
You're Irish, it's a bit of a stretch to expect any of us to consider you an English speaker.

Don't you see the irony there, Dave. An Irishman has a better command of the imposed tongue than you, as a native, ever will.

I speak Gaelige too. Do you? Of course you don't. You have trouble with your own language.