PDA

View Full Version : nCore seeding rules

Cabalo
01-14-2012, 05:28 PM
I have just found out ncore is now a ratioless site. Maybe it has been for a while now, but as I didn't use to torrent much, it slipped by.

Now, my hungarian is a bit rusty, so reading the wiki isn't really being useful to me, even with google translate.

So, could someone break it down in a couple of lines what are the hit n' run rules, seeding times, etc please?

Thanks in advance.

sheriff 01
01-14-2012, 05:39 PM
this sounds very interesting, do they ever have open signups there?
by the way cabalo, if you are a member there just use the translator extension in chrome to translate the
whole page :)

Cabalo
01-14-2012, 05:41 PM
I signed up there sometime ago, can't remember, and they had open signups.
I don't even know how to get an invite there, seems to be via points, but again, their wiki is as good as in chinese.

By the way, it does have 213k alive torrents. Being ratioless and such, it's a valuable asset.

Pitch7
01-14-2012, 10:03 PM
I signed up there sometime ago, can't remember, and they had open signups.
I don't even know how to get an invite there, seems to be via points, but again, their wiki is as good as in chinese.

By the way, it does have 213k alive torrents. Being ratioless and such, it's a valuable asset.

Yet, just "2953 TV" and "1831 Movie" English HD torrents in total.

alexandro3
01-15-2012, 02:14 AM
u can join IRC and ask one of the moderators there, but i already did it so i hope i can explain:

u can enter hit and run page by clicking "Aktivitás" and watch all torrents("Összes torrent") and unseeded torrents("Seed kötelezett torrentek"), in the unseeded torrents windows you will see how much time is left before the torrent is done seeding, after it's done seeding it disappear from window and you don't need to seed it anymore. i think it takes 48 hours before torrent disappear but I'm not sure.

Cabalo
01-16-2012, 05:34 AM
Thanks, it is a somewhat similar ratio concept to BCG.
I must say it's one of those really worth to be at trackers.