PDA

View Full Version : [Request] CHD | CHDBits.org

marklefe
01-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey guys,

I've been looking for an CHD invite for a long time. It just seems like I always miss the opportunity. I know I am new here, but I am trustworthy. I've been involved in private trackers for 4-5 years. I could provide ratio proofs, seedbox proofs, etc.

Thanks

marklefe
01-19-2012, 03:15 AM
Can I get some love? just give me a chance. I won't disappoint you :)

anigav
01-19-2012, 03:25 AM
Can I get some love? just give me a chance. I won't disappoint you :)

What exactly are you offering?

sheriff 01
01-19-2012, 04:05 AM
He is looking for love and if he is attractive enough i will give him some-lol

marklefe
01-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Ok, I apologize, maybe I should better explain my application. I am interested in CHD not only because I am fan of everything HD, I am very interested in a lot of the Chinese content on the site. I love Awesome HD, their encodes are amazing, but they just don't seem to have the largest collection of movies.

Some of the trackers that I am a part of: ----

Seedbox: ----
SCC: ----
AHD: ----
What.cd: ----

Feel free to ask any questions, I'd really appreciate an invite. Thanks

anigav
01-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Have you checked chinahdtv? Might be worthwhile and currently they have open sign-up.

stan
01-19-2012, 09:04 AM
It will be hard to get a CHD invite at present . Only the highest class may have invites. For that you need 20 TB upload minimum. Most of the 500 who qualify will be Chinese anyway. They are highly unlikely to read this thread but best of luck.

marklefe
01-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey, thanks for the kind words. I did check chinahdtv, there was a couple things in particular that I was searching for, but they only have it in SD and had 1 seeder. I was hoping maybe CHD would have more content ?

Anyway, I hope maybe I could get lucky and receive an invite before the Chinese New Years.

Cheers.

Edit: Also for some knowledgeable folks, what are the differences between CHD and HDChina? which has a larger user base? what about content? etc.

stan
01-19-2012, 09:54 AM
Indeed Chinese New Year might be your best hope. No announcement on the site about it yet. If they do open the invites be careful. First few torrents that you do make sure they are freeleech. If your ratio drops below 0.4 for even 1 hour you are auto banned.Lots of people fell for that in the December opening. They went for some torrent they really wanted instead.

marklefe
01-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Ok thanks for letting me know, I've heard about this test you have to pass, something like 30gb upload and down and 6.0 seed/download time ratio. Was this in the past or does it still apply to new users now? In any case, I have no problem passing it either way.

stan
01-19-2012, 10:08 AM
It varies . Back in April you could apply for an invite but you had to upload a TB in a month. Basically they were looking for Euro seedwhores that time.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432042-CHDBits-open-interview!?highlight=chd

marklefe
01-20-2012, 12:49 AM
alright thanks, let's hope someone sees this and give me a change.

marklefe
01-23-2012, 05:38 AM
bump

marklefe
01-28-2012, 04:44 PM
got elsewhere.