PDA

View Full Version : [Request] ncore

sheriff 01
01-14-2012, 11:21 PM
If the tracker is ratioless and the seeding requirements are not strict i would like to try this site out :)

Cabalo
01-15-2012, 03:16 AM
Would invite you in a blink, but I haven't invites nor do I know how to get one. :ermm:

sheriff 01
01-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Thanks Cabalo. Yeah i think invites might be a rarity there considering i have yet to receive any feedback at all from anybody.

sheriff 01
01-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I think the reason i have yet to receive any feedback is because anybody who does have invites to this tracker is over in the trade section peddling there wares. I think there is close to 50 threads offering ncore invites. You would think that after several months of not getting fuck all for there invite they would come and at least help somebody out who would fuckin use the account.

anon
01-19-2012, 05:20 PM
You would think that after several months of not getting fuck all for there invite they would come and at least help somebody out who would fuckin use the account.

Giving someone a free invite with the rep system disabled in this section? Keep on dreaming.

I know they used to have invite applications, but that option is long disabled... anyway, good luck!

IdolEyes787
01-19-2012, 07:20 PM
I think the reason i have yet to receive any feedback is because anybody who does have invites to this tracker is over in the trade section peddling there wares. I think there is close to 50 threads offering ncore invites. You would think that after several months of not getting fuck all for there invite they would come and at least help somebody out who would fuckin use the account.

Webster's would have to go to all the trouble of erasing the word douchebag from the dictionary.Don't be so selfish.

sheriff 01
01-20-2012, 09:26 PM
IdolEyes787, why dont you just invite me there and we can both walk hand in hand and realish in our dream together :inlove:

IdolEyes787
01-21-2012, 03:13 AM
IdolEyes787, why dont you just invite me there and we can both walk hand in hand and realish in our dream together :inlove:

I'm not a member and I think you may have both a learning disability and a condiment fetish.
Seeing as I have exceeding low standards I am willing to walk hand in hand with you though.

sheriff 01
01-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Realish

(adj.)- To exist in actual, externalized reality but ultimately to be fake. Spurious yet believable.

Who has the learning disability? Condiments was the last thing on my mind. Its ok idol i still love you like a hillbilly loves his challenged offspring-lol

sheriff 01
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I am still searching :helpsmili

IdolEyes787
02-02-2012, 01:47 PM
I am still searching :helpsmili

Never give up.I find that it helps to prolong the disappointment.

sheriff 01
02-02-2012, 07:54 PM
i love your saddistic ways-lol
I have never given up on anything in real life and my life has become the utterly opposite of disappointing :yup: :01:

IdolEyes787
02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
i love your saddistic ways-lol

Thanks you'd be shocked how poorly it works with the ladies though.
Btw I'm assuming here that your gay and not as your posts would lead one to believe,a woman.

PS if you are a woman then rack one up for my sadism and your poor judgement.:)
PPS and sorry I can't be of more help with the Ncore thing ma'am.