PDA

View Full Version : Bring cayke, or fuck the fuck off

Something Else
01-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Anyway, it's my 38th birthday in five minutes. Get me a cake or fuck off.

Happy Birthday, chavis.

http://i44.tinypic.com/54a8og.jpg

Have a good one, or do something else..

chalice
01-15-2012, 12:24 AM
Nice. Looks like Frank Miller. Turns out he's a fucking nazi. Who'd a thunk it.

Cheers hotshot.

Something Else
01-15-2012, 12:26 AM
I just watched WikiLeaks.Secrets.and.Lies. Turns out that Julian fella was a right Nazi too. And the US government. Who woulda thunk it.

chalice
01-15-2012, 12:30 AM
I just watched WikiLeaks.Secrets.and.Lies. Turns out that Julian fella was a right Nazi too. And the US government. Who woulda thunk it.

Alan Moore, that's who. Channel 4 news, mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FumNSfY7SfI

Proper Bo
01-15-2012, 12:40 AM
happy birthday, bawlbag.

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 01:01 AM
Alan Moore, that's who. Channel 4 news, mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FumNSfY7SfI

I think I met that there Asian fella he's walking with through the St Paul's camp when I popped down there for a shufty.
Alan Moore probably wouldn't approve of his masks being used for this either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5x6bbhitgI&list=PL37DB078F031A4DD3&index=197&feature=plpp_video

If you look very closely you'll see me in it too :shifty:

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 01:04 AM
.........happy burfday btw Chavvy. Caek will be forthcoming x

chalice
01-15-2012, 01:07 AM
If that's you at 1:21, I totally would.

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 01:08 AM
:smilie4:

chalice
01-15-2012, 01:19 AM
:smilie4:

Anarchism and sex. My two favorite things.

If I can arrange to have Dave killed, could you find in your militant heart to let me take over stalking duties?

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 01:29 AM

If I can arrange to have Dave killed, could you find in your militant heart to let me take over stalking duties?

If you could do that I'd smear myself in pork fat for you and drape myself across a bedspread made of comic books x

chalice
01-15-2012, 01:40 AM

If you could do that I'd smear myself in pork fat for you and drape myself across a bedspread made of comic books x

:drool: And I know how much of a sacrifice you'd be making there, being a veggie and all that.

Batten down the hatches, Dave. As soon as my stuttering freak brother gets time served he's a going on a mission.

What would you be willing to part with for simple GBH?

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 02:03 AM
:drool: And I know how much of a sacrifice you'd be making there, being a veggie and all that.

Batten down the hatches, Dave. As soon as my stuttering freak brother gets time served he's a going on a mission.

See, you should be really careful what you throw out. If I think I don't need something, like say a stuttering freak brother, I just put it in the loft, which acts as a form of purgatory for unwanted items. If after a year I haven't had cause to bring it down then it goes in the bin. Who would have thought your vocally challenged brethren would come in handy for a hit 6 months ago?

Anyway, I suppose for GBH I'd be willing to let you use my balustrade.

megabyteme
01-15-2012, 05:06 AM

I think standard payment for such "work" is half-now; half when the (nut) job is taken care of. If we had an accountant around here, we could cum to an exact figure, but in absence, I'll guestimate it somewhere around an internets striptease (which he'd better fuk'n share with the guy who suggested it), or a handjob (which I really hope he'd just keep ALL for himself.*

*Suggestion made because it's yer birthday, you are 38, and you are married- all of which adds up to the fact that no female hands have touched your peen in a full year. :P

Happy birthday, my friend. :)

yomanwassup2
01-15-2012, 05:16 AM
Happy Birthday, Mate

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:59 AM

Do me a favour chavis. Tell your piece of trash friend to stop stalking me. All these posts shes making are just inviting me to take this all personally and to take it up with her face to face.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 01:44 PM

See, you should be really careful what you throw out. If I think I don't need something, like say a stuttering freak brother, I just put it in the loft, which acts as a form of purgatory for unwanted items. If after a year I haven't had cause to bring it down then it goes in the bin. Who would have thought your vocally challenged brethren would come in handy for a hit 6 months ago?

If I do go and visit her, I can't wait to see what the Police (who she intends to call) are going to make of a sociopathic bitch encouraging some bloke she doesn't actually know from the internet to kill me. That and all the other posts your friend have made provide me with grounds for going around to her house and asking her wtf she thinks shes playing at. Don't you think?

Yet again chavis, you seem to have provided me with something, an opportunity to go and slap the bitch around the head. Which does seem like a perfectly reasonable reaction to having her encourage some fucking weirdo (that's you) on the internet to come (either in person or via proxy) and physically harm me. Wouldn't you say?

chalice
01-15-2012, 01:49 PM

Do me a favour chavis. Tell your piece of trash friend to stop stalking me. All these posts shes making are just inviting me to take this all personally and to take it up with her face to face.

I'm afraid I have no influence in that area, Dave. Though, I can predict what'll happen if your reembark on your physical intimidation campaign. Pretty much what happened the last time. You'll get another door in your face and the internets will get another laugh at your desperation.

Maybe you'll get a call from the rozzers this time, and The New Adventures Of Stalker Dave will take an exciting twist.

chalice
01-15-2012, 01:54 PM

If I do go and visit her, I can't wait to see what the Police (who she intends to call) are going to make of a sociopathic bitch encouraging some bloke she doesn't actually know from the internet to kill me. That and all the other posts your friend have made provide me with grounds for going around to her house and asking her wtf she thinks shes playing at. Don't you think?

Yet again chavis, you seem to have provided me with something, an opportunity to go and slap the bitch around the head. Which does seem like a perfectly reasonable reaction to having her encourage some fucking weirdo (that's you) on the internet to come (either in person or via proxy) and physically harm me. Wouldn't you say?

Them was just jokes, Dave. They were designed to wind you up and they didn't disappoint. I don't do violence, Dave. I don't need to.

Anyway, who would I torment if you shuffled off the old mortal coil, eh?

Are you gonna wish me a happy birthday, Dave? You know you want to.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Now you have a problem chavis, I don't believe they were jokes. So I will respond to the threats you have made and conspired to make against me as I see fit.

chalice
01-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Now you have a problem chavis, I don't believe they were jokes. So I will respond to the threats you have made and conspired to make against me as I see fit.

Respond how you like, Dave. No skin off my nose.

We can see the real Dave coming through now. Nobody ever believed for a second that you wouldn't hit a woman. She'd prolly kick seven shades of shite out of you in any case.

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 02:09 PM
I've just embarked on a massive cleaning spree in the kitchen. Can you wait for your cake Chavvy? It'll be well worf it....lemon and chocolate chunk drizzle cake, nom nom nom :happy:

chalice
01-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I've just embarked on a massive cleaning spree in the kitchen. Can you wait for your cake Chavvy? It'll be well worf it....lemon and chocolate chunk drizzle cake, nom nom nom :happy:

I suppose I'll have to wait then. Time's a ticking though. I plan on being absolutely hammered by five 'o clock and cake will have lost its considerable magnetism.

At present I'm pretty wopped and drinking apple Smirnoff with raspberry juice while listening to Belle and Sebastian at volume. How homosexual is that. :smilie4:

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I suppose I'll have to wait then. Time's a ticking though. I plan on being absolutely hammered by five 'o clock and cake will have lost its considerable magnetism.

At present I'm pretty wopped and drinking apple Smirnoff with raspberry juice while listening to Belle and Sebastian at volume. How homosexual is that. :smilie4:

The only way you can redeem the situation is by farting loudly and picking your nose. Quick, before you start thinking about going down to the local loos for some burfday bumsex :unsure:

chalice
01-15-2012, 03:22 PM

The only way you can redeem the situation is by farting loudly and picking your nose. Quick, before you start thinking about going down to the local loos for some burfday bumsex :unsure:

I've moved along to The Wedding Present now, so the testosterone is pumping and I can actually feel the hair on my testicles growing. Besides, it's not queer if it's your birthday.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 03:49 PM

We can see the real Dave coming through now. Nobody ever believed for a second that you wouldn't hit a woman. She'd prolly kick seven shades of shite out of you in any case.

You can't escape your own words chavis, it was you and her who decided posting personal threats was OK.

You've repeatedly claimed that someone here has told you all my personal details. So you know my address.
You have a brother who is a criminal, and who you've threatened to have come and harm me.
That threat was made in conspiracy with someone who knows my personal details.

Even if you were joking, what makes you think she was?
This is a woman who has lied to my face to manipulate me, knowing she was harming me by doing that.
This is a woman who could easily be commissioning any number of different blokes to come and harm me.

No you two twisted fucks let the cat out of the bag last night, and expecting me to sit back and do nothing about you threatening my physical being is stupidity on your parts.

chalice
01-15-2012, 03:54 PM

You can't escape your own words chavis.

You've repeatedly claimed that someone here has told you all my personal details. So you know my address.
You have a brother who is a criminal, and who you've threated to have come and harm me.
That threat was made in conspiracy with someone who knows my personal details.

Even if you were joking, what makes you think she was?
This is a woman who has lied to my face to manipulate me, knowing she was harming me by doing that.
This is a woman who could easily be commissioning any number of different blokes to come and harm me.

No you two twisted fucks let the cat out of the bag last night, and expecting me to sit back and do nothing about you threatening my physical being is stupidity on your parts.

Jesus, Dave, I'd be more concerned with what being on this board is doing to your mental health, mate, never mind physical.

You're gonna have a long wait if you're worried about our kid. He's doing a lengthy stretch. It'll be about 3 years at least before he comes up for air. Best place for him, in my opinion.

Don't cry, Dave. I promise I won't kill you. :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Too late chavis, your bitch friend can explain to the Police and her employers why she spends her time going around being nasty towards someone who has made it clear he doesn't want her anywhere near him. She can explain why she choose to threaten him with physical harm.

chalice
01-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Too late chavis, your bitch friend can explain to the Police and her employers why she spends her time going around being nasty towards someone who has made it clear he doesn't want her anywhere near him. She can explain why she choose to threaten him with physical harm.

:lol: Dave.

Off you go to Plod. Keep us posted on how that turns out for you.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm sure your friend will update you.

chalice
01-15-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm sure your friend will update you.

I'd rather hear it from you, Dave.

Aren't you gonna call the cops on me too, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 04:16 PM
You don't understand the concept of a conspiracy do you chavis.

See she is the one who wants me harmed, you're just the tool (what an appropriate word for you) she uses to do it. Ergo it's upto the Police to take it up with her, because you could be one of any number of tools she has recruited to do her bidding.

Anyway, it's upto her employers and the Police to follow it all up now.

chalice
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
You don't understand the concept of a conspiracy do you chavis.

See she is the one who wants me harmed, you're just the tool (what an appropriate word for you) she uses to do it. Ergo it's upto the Police to take it up with her, because you could be one of any number of tools she has recruited to do her bidding.

Anyway, it's upto her employers and the Police to follow it all up now.

Her employers know the score with you, Dave. Remember that time you turned up at her place of work with your trinkets of failure? Remember how they wouldn't let you past security? Remember how you caused a scene, you fucking mentalist?

Off you go to Plod, mate, your card's marked. You can't scare her, Dave. She's far too clever for that.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Her employers know the score with you, Dave. Remember that time you turned up at her place of work with your trinkets of failure? Remember how they wouldn't let you past security? Remember how you caused a scene, you fucking mentalist?

Off you go to Plod, mate, your card's marked. You can't scare her, Dave. She's far too clever for that.

Thank you chavis, you've yet again just confirmed something for me.

I shall be visiting her employers personally first thing tomorrow morning, I guess I'll see what they think then.

chalice
01-15-2012, 04:28 PM

Thank you chavis, you've yet again just confirmed something for me.

I shall be visiting her employers personally first thing tomorrow morning, I guess I'll see what they think then.

You do that, Dave, you ineffectual nincompoop.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 04:30 PM
It doesn't matter how you twisted fucks try and twist it, your words up here dating back several months confirm what I have said to the Police, and what I will be telling her employers tomorrow. All your wild delusions about it being me who is stalking her aren't supported by a single one of my posts.

chalice
01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
It doesn't matter how you twisted fucks try and twist it, your words up here dating back several months confirm what I have said to the Police, and what I will be telling her employers tomorrow. All your wild delusions about it being me who is stalking her aren't supported by a single one of my posts.

I honestly think you do believe all that wank, Dave.

Bring the cops with you if you're going to her employers. It'll save them the time of hunting you down afterwards.

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I've moved along to The Wedding Present now, so the testosterone is pumping and I can actually feel the hair on my testicles growing. Besides, it's not queer if it's your birthday.

True dat. Sorry to introduce an element of crazy into your birthday. I'll open up a new burfday fred for you shortly ^_^ x

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 05:36 PM

Bring the cops with you if you're going to her employers. It'll save them the time of hunting you down afterwards.

You threatened me chavis, so you can shove your grandstanding up your arse. You never had a fucking clue about what you were wading around in, and you really topped it this time. Either you have the balls to carry out your threat, in which case you can just name your time and place and I'll see you there, or you don't. I won't be dropping it because you don't like that your words suddenly have implications you don't like.

chalice
01-15-2012, 05:42 PM

You threatened me chavis, so you can shove your grandstanding up your arse. You never had a fucking clue about what you were wading around in, and you really topped it this time. Either you have the balls to carry out your threat, in which case you can just name your time and place and I'll see you there, or you don't. I won't be dropping it because you don't like that your words suddenly have implications you don't like.

It wasn't a threat, Dave, it was jokes.

If I was ever stirred into giving a fuck enough about you to plan on murdering you (which is pretty fucking unlikely), Dave, take it as written that I wouldn't be stupid enough to warn you in advance.

You wouldn't see me coming, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 05:43 PM

True dat. Sorry to introduce an element of crazy into your birthday. I'll open up a new burfday fred for you shortly ^_^ x

You're OK at the moment chavis, it's when she starts displaying the physical manifestations that she can't control her thoughts and feelings that you need to get the fuck out of dodge. Anxiety attacks and that, you'll see the physical ticks in her face, then you'll know she is the lunatic I've told you she is, and when it happens run like fuck.

@ Squeamous,

You want open season on insulting each other, I can do that, bitch. The only difference is I don't lie like you, so everyone will know that my descriptions of your unstable character, and the characteristics which manifest themselves showing that, are true.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 05:48 PM

In case you have't figured it out yet chavis, the joking about is over. What you and she posted last night were threats. Combined with the posts she has made insulting me over the last couple of days, I've had enough. This bitch has been told repeatedly. She's too thick to get it.

Don't you think it's odd that some bitch who doesn't want me anywhere near her should be spending so much time wandering around here posting things she knows will get me near her? Don't you wonder about how someone who claims she doesn't want me anywhere near her should be commenting about me in PMs? Don't you wonder about the sanity of someone like that?

teflon05
01-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Wow..A Birthday thread that turned to a soap opera thread, Peyton Place style....Oh well, even though I don't know you, have a good one Chavis, & try to avoid the lunatics.

chalice
01-15-2012, 05:52 PM

You're OK at the moment chavis, it's when she starts displaying the physical manifestations that she can't control her thoughts and feelings that you need to get the fuck out of dodge. Anxiety attacks and that, you'll see the physical ticks in her face, then you'll know she is the lunatic I've told you she is, and when it happens run like fuck.

I'll be okay no matter what transpires, Dave. I don't know the girl and I inhabit an altogether separate landmass. The chances of her and I encountering each other are slim at best.

As for facial ticks and the like, that doesn't denote lunacy, Dave. Where did you go to school? Makes for better blowjobs, I'd imagine.

chalice
01-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Wow..A Birthday thread that turned to a soap opera thread, Peyton Place style....Oh well, even though I don't know you, have a good one Chavis, & try to avoid the lunatics.

Cheers Teff.

Threads like this are my birthday present. Don't think for a second that I don't appreciate the effort.

sheriff 01
01-15-2012, 05:59 PM
All these threats of police action over the interwebz, what a fuckin joke and borders on ridiculously immature behaviour. The police dept would actually laugh his fuckin ass out of the station-lol Then afterwards they would go home and tell there wives about some lunatic they had to deal with at work that day-lol

By the way, happy b-day chavis :yay:

Brotherhood
01-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Happy Birthday young man, hope you're having a good one Chav
Nice to see they've pulled out all the stops for you on your Birthday thread!!!
Great entertainment, you must be in Heaven :D

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:03 PM
All these threats of police action over the interwebz, what a fuckin joke and borders on ridiculously immature behaviour. The police dept would actually laugh his fuckin ass out of the station-lol Then afterwards they would go home and tell there wives about some lunatic they had to deal with at work that day-lol

You really should try and understand some of the history of things if you intend on commenting upon them. It is perfectly possible for someone who knows your home address to threaten you on the internet.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:06 PM
...Makes for better blowjobs, I'd imagine.

Do you think?

chalice
01-15-2012, 06:10 PM

In case you have't figured it out yet chavis, the joking about is over. What you and she posted last night were threats. Combined with the posts she has made insulting me over the last couple of days, I've had enough. This bitch has been told repeatedly. She's too thick to get it.

Don't you think it's odd that some bitch who doesn't want me anywhere near her should be spending so much time wandering around here posting things she knows will get me near her? Don't you wonder about how someone who claims she doesn't want me anywhere near her should be commenting about me in PMs? Don't you wonder about the sanity of someone like that?

If you've had enough, Dave, go away. You've been exponentially humiliated on this board since your sudden reappearance after two years absence, which just so happened to coincide with Squeamous posting again.

The only reason you came back here to intimidate her is cos your little brain was in critical fucking mass cos she effectively ignored your mentalism in real life, and you just couldn't stand it.

If I thought you'd get this apoplectic, I would've made jokes about killing you months ago, for fuck sake.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:15 PM
If you've had enough, Dave, go away. You've been exponentially humiliated on this board since your sudden reappearance after two years absence, which just so happened to coincide with Squeamous posting again.

The only reason you came back here to intimidate her is cos your little brain was in critical fucking mass cos she effectively ignored your mentalism in real life, and you just couldn't stand it.

If I thought you'd get this apoplectic, I would've made jokes about killing you months ago, for fuck sake.

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your tired old lies about how I'm here to intimidate her, the facts show that it's not me going around here making insulting posts at her. It's her who is posting insults at me.

I never came back when she did, that's another lie you all keep posting. She came back here in February, I wasn't posting here in February, although I was coming here. You might like to check the claims you're making against the real timeline of what has gone on here.

I'm not apoplectic chavis, I am pissed off. You friend wants this to be a place we exchange insults, and after many months I'm accepting the challenge. If you don't like that fuck off, cause I won't be.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:18 PM
So chavis, when are you going to be man enough to actually tell me the lies she has been feeding you in the background?

chalice
01-15-2012, 06:20 PM
So chavis, when are you going to be man enough to actually tell me the lies she has been feeding you in the background?

I'll drip feed you as I deem appropriate, Dave. It's so much more fun that way. :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm not sure what you think you're gaining from drip feeding me the lies like this, everyone you've posted so far has been shown to have been a lie. Except that last one, which I haven't bothered commenting on yet.

Just post them up, so everyone can see me for the lunatic you claim I am, complete with the complete shit you've been fed to support that. Come on it'll be a laugh.

chalice
01-15-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm not sure what you think you're gaining from drip feeding me the lies like this, everyone you've posted so far has been shown to have been a lie. Except that last one, which I haven't bothered commenting on yet.

I'll tell you what I'm gaining, Dave. Entertainment. Your crater of a life is an unending source of amusement to me.

If everyone else gets collaterally entertained too, then so much the better.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:33 PM
I'll tell you what I'm gaining, Dave. Entertainment. Your crater of a life is an unending source of amusement to me.

So you're openly admitting that you're as bad as her? Not caring what the accumulated build up of this drip feeding of lies might lead to? Not worrying about whether it causes someone to get seriously hurt?

Burnsy
01-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Happy Birthday Chavis....

Fook me... this thread's gotta be a pretty good pressie in terms of entertainment, surely? :lol:

Burnsy
01-15-2012, 06:37 PM

So you're openly admitting that you're as bad as her? Not caring what the accumulated build up of this drip feeding of lies might lead to? Not worrying about whether it causes someone to get seriously hurt?

Reject... do you seriously think that anyone on this board really cares about what happens to any other in real life? Everyone's strangers, and in no way effect each other... you're the one letting it get to you... why not put some people on your ignore list before you end up in a straight jacket gibbering in a padded cell somewhere... you really need to chill out mate :unsure:

IdolEyes787
01-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Happy Birthday and in lieu of anything better.:yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZib6axjuA

chalice
01-15-2012, 06:38 PM

Who's gonna get hurt, Dave? Not me, that's for fucking sure. Not Squeamous either. Unless you fancy spending a couple of years at her majesty's pleasure, like.

Squeamous
01-15-2012, 06:42 PM
All I will say is this: what goes on on the internets stays on the internets. Unless it spills over into real life. And it it spills over one more time into my real life, someone's wife is going to get a personal visit (I know both where she lives and where she works), and I am going to ask that person's wife to please chain her husband up properly when she goes to work because he keeps escaping into my garden and shitting all over my daisies. It's not a threat, it's a fact. The police will be my last resort, because frankly they've got better things to do than spend their time refereeing a personal spat between a man and a woman who are old enough to know fucking better.

I'm sorry you can't take a joke Dave, and I'm sorry you can't let 'us' go. And I'm really pretty sad about the whole thing to be honest because it's a car crash and nobody likes a dirty great car crash appearing over in their life over and over like some temporal rift. But I am not going to alter my behaviour one little bit on this board. I will continue to say and do as I please as long as it doesn't break any laws (and please, grow the fuck up, as if I would actually have you 'hit' - as you know from our many rows about the death penalty I am a pacifist), and if I want to make jokes about my life and the things going on in it I fucking will. It's called free speech, and it's my belief in free speech that has prevented me from seeking to have you removed from this board. I believe you have the freedom to say what you like about me, and likewise so do I. Fortunately for you I've got too much dignity to spurt out a constant stream of consciousness of bile and malice. Plus I'm too happy and positive in general.

I'm going from this thread now, and I won't be back to it. Enjoy.

Burnsy
01-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Perfect chance for all this shit to be put to bed.... it's gotten pretty boring tbh (well aside from the bystander entertainment value)

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Fortunately for you I've got too much dignity to spurt out a constant stream of consciousness of bile and malice.

You betrayed that lie before you even posted it with the stream of insults you've aimed at me over the last few days. Grow the fuck up, and accept that you don't have the right to behave like an absolute cunt towards someone else without consequence.

Unless of course you'd like to actually quote some of the bile and malice you claim I've posted towards you. Cause I can quote the bile and malice you've posted at me.

Oh! And feel free to pop along for a visit whenever you want, it'll be yet another an opportunity for you to explain why you behaved as you did towards me.

sheriff 01
01-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Squeamous, if you need to be rescued by a knight in shining armour, i am your man. I have a spot in my igloo here in canada just for the two of us-lol

chalice
01-15-2012, 06:59 PM
You made the only female on the board leave my birthday thread, Dave. You owe me a 'happy birthday', Dave. Sort it out, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 07:00 PM
It's called free speech, and it's my belief in free speech that has prevented me from seeking to have you removed from this board.

Feel free to try that as well, I already escalated this crappy argument after your last little comment thanking your friends for supporting you. There is nothing that I have said which constitutes me stalking you.

Now stay completely the fuck away from me you sad and twisted fuck.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 07:02 PM
You made the only female on the board leave my birthday thread, Dave. You owe me a 'happy birthday', Dave. Sort it out, Dave.

I've already given you your present with this thread, which I filled with extreme lunacy for your entertainment.

Happy Birthday chavis :)

(for the record, the only bit of this thread which I was serious about was the bit about accepting her challenge to exchange insults)

Burnsy
01-15-2012, 07:02 PM
You really can't let it go, can you? You deserve all the shit you get tbh... And I couldn't care less what 'went on', but there was a perfect chance there to put it aside and move on from both sides... but you have to keep it going...

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 07:07 PM
You really can't let it go, can you? You deserve all the shit you get tbh... And I couldn't care less what 'went on', but there was a perfect chance there to put it aside and move on from both sides... but you have to keep it going...

Yeah, yeah, I should be a nice man and let her have the last word. Sorry to disappoint the nice man she murdered would undoubtedly have behaved like that. He wouldn't have decided to accept her stream of insults posted over the last couple of days as a challenge to insult her back. Unfortunately he isn't me anymore, she saw to that.

Burnsy
01-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Well any sort of a man at all would know when to cut there losses and move on... but no matter... to each their own.

I suppose it must be the done thing these days to sit at a keyboard, trying desperately to get the last word/insult in... good luck with that Reject, hope your twistedness and bitterness are good bedfellows...

Laters

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Well the alternative would be to allow her lies to go unchallenged, like say the one about me causing a scene when I tried to return her things to her, that she must have fed (maybe indirectly) to chavis.

I've said it over and over again, all she has to do is stay completely the fuck away from me, and I will happily continue to stay completely the fuck away from her. If on the other hand she thinks its appropriate to derive pleasure from lying about me, and insulting me at every available opportunity, then she's going to have to accept me challenging the lies and insulting her back.

Oh! I liked how I'm the bitter and twisted one, when it's her who can't stop herself posting insults against me. Not me posting insults against her.

chalice
01-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Dave, in all seriousness, check yourself. I know I keep saying this, but it's clearly not getting through. Where is your dignity, Dave? If I didn't derive so much pleasure from fucking you about, the whole sorry affair would depress me.

Anyway, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your kind wishes, including Dave, and especially Idol for that vid which I and my autistic daughter found highly amusing.

Proper Bo
01-15-2012, 07:37 PM

from behind, eh?
ooh-err:smilie4:

Proper Bo
01-15-2012, 07:38 PM

"collaterally entertained" - I like it.

chalice
01-15-2012, 07:39 PM

from behind, eh?

Stop lowering the tone, Peabody. It was all very civilised 'til you got here, you northern monkey you.

Proper Bo
01-15-2012, 07:40 PM
from behind, eh?

Stop lowering the tone, Peabody. It was all very civilised 'til you got here, you northern monkey you.

Like this spasticfest's tone could be any lower:snooty:

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 07:51 PM
chavis old chap,

You should read that post which Squeamous made, it explains pretty accurately the lesson she* taught me. About how she can behave however she likes without consequence. She can behave like a complete cunt towards other people, insulting them, lying to and about them, and not give any kind of a fuck about them or anything they think or feel about it. See she just cuts them dead, casts them aside and leaves the mess she has created behind. Thus avoiding any consequences of her behaviour.

So I don't need to check myself, I am completely in line with the lessons she taught me.

* She is not the only one who participated in teaching me this lesson, she was just the most effective teacher.

Oh! I should explain her references to being sad. She's not sad about the lies, or about manipulating me. She's not sad about hurting me with her lies and manipulation. She's sad because of an inescapable truth which she is only just becoming aware of. See she is just realising that she is a cunt (accoring to her own definition of what constitutes a cunt). She is sad because when she looks in the mirror, the reflection staring back at her is one that according to her own definition is a cunt. A female les hyde, who was a man whom she defined as a cunt because he behaved towards others in exactly the same way as she did towards me. She can't escape that truth. For the rest of her life she'll see that cunt staring back at her from the mirror.

chalice
01-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm not gonna read that, Dave. It'll be more of the same and I'm fucking bored with it at the minute.

If you want me to read stuff, post aphorisms, not diatribes. There's a good chap.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Lessons in life according to Squeamous (as taught to me):

Being a cunt to other people is amusing.
There are no consequences.

Both of those are in line with your own behaviour, so she must be right. So I don't need to check myself.

chalice
01-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Lessons in life according to Squeamous (as taught to me):

Being a cunt to other people is amusing.
There are no consequences.

Both of those are in line with your own behaviour, so she must be right. So I don't need to check myself.

I work with words, David, nothing else. I don't need to turn up at peoples' doors, Dave. That's the delineating factor here.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 08:20 PM
I work with words, David, nothing else. I don't need to turn up at peoples' doors, Dave. That's the delineating factor here.

At the time when I turned up at her door she hadn't outed herself as being the woman who had created the man I now am. It wasn't my place to out her to the board, so I had no other option than to turn up at her door. I had already PM'd her to tell her to stay away from me, she ignored it.

Now she has outed herself I have no need to piss away anymore of my time going to her door. I can happily attack her back on here, returning her insults in line with her own statements about how that's OK, and you have uncomprehendingly facilitated that today. Nice way to treat your friend chavis. Your delineating factor statement is meaningless.

chalice
01-15-2012, 08:29 PM

At the time when I turned up at her door she hadn't outed herself as being the woman who had created the man I now am. It wasn't my place to out her to the board, so I had no other option than to turn up at her door. I had already PM'd her to tell her to stay away from me, she ignored it.

Now she has outed herself I have no need to piss away anymore of my time going to her door. I can happily attack her back on here, returning her insults in line with her own statements about how that's OK, and you have uncomprehendingly facilitated that today. Nice way to treat your friend chavis. Your delineating factor statement is meaningless.

You're, as ever, completely deranged, Dave.

Do you honestly think, after all this time, that anything you have to spew will have the slightest effect on my opinion of you? Really? Fuck sake, Dave.

Here's an idea. Go and kiss your wife. Tell her you're sorry for being such a fuckhead all these years. Perhaps make love to her. Take your kids for a walk. Appreciate the finer things, Dave. Before you know it, you'll be in tardy retrospect, lamenting about all the time you wasted here making a fool of yourself.

That is my honest, well-meant advice to you, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM

Do you honestly think, after all this time, that anything you have to spew will have the slightest effect on my opinion of you? Really? Fuck sake, Dave.

Here's an idea. Go and kiss your wife. Tell her you're sorry for being such a fuckhead all these years. Perhaps make love to her. Take your kids for a walk. Appreciate the finer things, Dave. Before you know it, you'll be in tardy retrospect, lamenting about all the time you wasted here making a fool of yourself.

Given that your opinions of me and my life are in part based upon a complete pack of lies you have been fed, your opinion of me and my life are meaningless. If you or your bitch friend don't like that I don't give a toss. So take your advice and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Insulting people is fun chavis.
Fucking around with peoples personal feelings as you facilitated today is fun chavis.

Both you and she seem to think so when its someone else personal life, so you'll have to accept me thinking it when its one of yours.

chalice
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM

Given that your opinions of me and my life are in part based upon a complete pack of lies you have been fed, your opinion of me and my life are meaningless. If you or your bitch friend don't like that I don't give a toss. So take your advice and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I was only trying to help you, Dave. No need to go off in a hissy, you mental.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 08:49 PM
I did warn you all them many months ago that I wasn't a nice man anymore chavis.

You can thank your friend for that, whilst accepting my grateful appreciation for facilitating me proving it today. :-)

chalice
01-15-2012, 08:51 PM
I did warn you all them many months ago that I wasn't a nice man anymore chavis.

You can thank your friend for that, whilst accepting my grateful appreciation for facilitating me proving it today. :-)

You didn't prove anything, Dave. All you did was do what you usually do. That is, making an absolute cawk of yourself.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Says the man whos argument is that it was OK for him and that bitch to fuck around with my personal feelings by suggesting they would have me harmed, but who has taken a major dislike to me fucking around with their personal feelings by saying that I would take their shit back into her real life.

Odd that isn't it chavis? Have you always had this problem? The one where you don't like people treating you as you treat them.

Proper Bo
01-15-2012, 09:07 PM

chalice
01-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Says the man whos argument is that it was OK for him and that bitch to fuck around with my personal feelings by suggesting they would have me harmed, but who has taken a major dislike to me fucking around with their personal feelings by saying that I would take their shit back into her real life.

Odd that isn't it chavis? Have you always had this problem? The one where you don't like people treating you as you treat them.

Oh, your personal feelings, Dave. Grow a fucking pair, you fucking nancy. What kinda man are you? You've been watching far too much Cosby Show, you nut.

chalice
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM

Noice. :happy:

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Oh, your personal feelings, Dave. Grow a fucking pair, you fucking nancy. What kinda man are you? You've been watching far too much Cosby Show, you nut.

When are you going to take your own advice chavis?

You know like this shit you're dishing out that you winding me up is OK, then getting really, really pissed off that I've done it back and upset your friend.

Your hypocrisy is fucking hilarious :lol:

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Anyway, I've had my fun, maybe if you and she are still around next year, we can do it all again. Ask her, she's the driving factor behind all of this, and let me know what the two of you want to do.

chalice
01-15-2012, 09:21 PM

When are you going to take your own advice chavis?

You know like this shit you're dishing out that you winding me up is OK, then getting really, really pissed off that I've done it back and upset your friend.

Your hypocrisy is fucking hilarious :lol:

Dave, again check yourself. I refer you to my earlier posts in this thread. You are my remote controlled spastic. I post, you bite. Clockwork, Dave.

I defy you to show me one instance in which you've bested me. If I could think of one, I'd admit it immediately. It's just a constant turnover with me belittling you, Dave. Thems the facts, mate.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
You're the man who demanded I make up for making the only female on the board leave your birthday thread, when all I did was dish back at you two the same kind of shit you dished out towards me.

If was was 13 or wmanker I'd say you got pwned, if I were MBM I'd say you got pawned.

You can stop pouting now.

chalice
01-15-2012, 09:31 PM
You're the man who demanded I make up for making the only female on the board leave your birthday thread, when all I did was dish back at you two the same kind of shit you dished out towards me.

If was was 13 or wmanker I'd say you got pwned, if I were MBM I'd say you got pawned.

You can stop pouting now.

You're just not clever enough to give back what I gave to you, Dave. You've got no artistry to bring to the fore, Dave.

I out-think and out-word you at every turn. The fact that you can't admit that to yourself is what propels it.

Quarterquack
01-15-2012, 09:40 PM
facts show that it's not me going around here making insulting posts at her. It's her who is posting insults at me.

Before I even cared about your history, you had already spewed an oratory hell upon this board. Day in and day out you said a woman betrayed you, all women were worthless, that the woman was a psychopath, so on and so forth. I don't think it's she who cast the first stone.

That is one gigantic 'so'.

Perfect chance for all this shit to be put to bed.... it's gotten pretty boring tbh (well aside from the bystander entertainment value)

If you fucking cause this to stop, I will personally murder you. Two death threats in this thread, now. One wasn't enough.

chalice
01-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Where's my 'happy birthday', Darthy?

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:45 PM
That your stupid enough to put yourself in the middle of her little vendetta against me says enough about you.

Let me let you in on a secret chavis, you and your bitch friend, don't get to tell me how it is. This shit about what happens on the internet stays on the internet. Don't expect shit like that from the bitch who fucked around with my rl to mean any fucking thing at all.

Quarterquack
01-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Where's my 'happy birthday', Darthy?

Oh my! That was supposed to be copy pasted!

Sorry.

Happy birthday, Chavis. You've got two more years before your body starts failing you. Enjoy them. :shifty:

chalice
01-15-2012, 09:47 PM
That your stupid enough to put yourself in the middle of her little vendetta against me says enough about you.

Let me let you in on a secret chavis, you and your bitch friend, don't get to tell me how it is. This shit about what happens on the internet stays on the internet. Don't expect shit like that from the bitch who fucked around with my rl to mean any fucking thing at all.

I got to 'That your stupid enough' and then I stopped reading, Dave.

Can you see the self-defeating irony there, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Before I even cared about your history, you had already spewed an oratory hell upon this board. Day in and day out you said a woman betrayed you, all women were worthless, that the woman was a psychopath, so on and so forth. I don't think it's she who cast the first stone.

Those are pretty much my views about women, as brought about by my experiences with women, the last of whom was her. Do you not like them or something? I can only suggest that you should take up with her why she would treat some bloke in such a way that he would develop such views.

Quarterquack
01-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Those are pretty much my views about women, as brought about by my experiences with women, the last of whom was her. Do you not like them or something? I can only suggest that you should take up with her why she would treat some bloke in such a way that he would develop such views.

The only more idiotic stance than labeling an entire gender, is caring about other people's opinions. Harsh, but I doubt you truly cared whether Squeams supported the death sentence, or whether Chavis truly supports her. You only want your ends, and just the same, I do so, as well.

If you didn't understand what I just said: No, I don't have any opinion on why you hold, or care about, your opinions. They're arbitrary data.

I'm just saying that if one of my exes showed up on this board, and he/she (won't this get people interested) started saying I ruined their life, their outlooks on said life, and am a horrible person - I'll probably agree to it and shut the fuck up. If that's said person's way of recuperating, I'd be neutral. But if said person escalated to the point of making half of what I read online useless tripe, I'll eventually retaliate.

That is all.

chalice
01-15-2012, 10:00 PM

The only more idiotic stance than labeling an entire gender, is caring about other people's opinions. Harsh, but I doubt you truly cared whether Squeams supported the death sentence, or whether Chavis truly supports her. You only want your ends, and just the same, I do so, as well.

If you didn't understand what I just said: No, I don't have any opinion on why you hold, or care about, your opinions. They're arbitrary data.

I'm just saying that if one of my exes showed up on this board, and he/she (won't this get people interested) started saying I ruined their life, their outlooks on said life, and am a horrible person - I'll probably agree to it and shut the fuck up. If that's said person's way of recuperating, I'd be neutral. But if said person escalated to the point of making half of what I read online useless tripe, I'll eventually retaliate.

That is all.

Peoples', Darthy, peoples'. It's plural. That is all.

NotLettingItGo
01-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Correct, as I've pointed out many times before I couldn't care less about what she thinks or feels, anymore than she ever gave any kind of fuck about anything I thought or felt. The same is true for chavis. I did thoroughly enjoy dishing their shit back at them though.

If you didn't understand what I just said: No, I don't have any opinion on why you hold, or care about, your opinions. They're arbitrary data.Cool.

That is all.In case you've missed me saying it (because I have pointed it out over and over again) it's not me who keeps raising the subject of her, its chavis, MBM, Jacky, wmanker and others. I have tried posting any number of different subjects, but they're obsessed with this one. They're having fun with it see. Which is why their reaction to me doing it back to her today is really odd, and telling. It's a fun subject after all, so much fun even she decided she should join in and have fun with it on this very thread. That is what they've kept chanting when they derail thread after thread onto it. So you might like to have a word with them about this subject not being very funny anymore.

chalice
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Right, I'm off to the pub for one or two.

See youse cunts in an hour and a half.

chalice
01-15-2012, 11:22 PM
And I'm back. Yon pub was dead as Dave's sex life to the max. Sunday night in a quiet Northern Irish town. Don't do it, kids.

NotLettingItGo
01-16-2012, 12:44 AM
My sex life is quite good, so you must have had a great time :)

Do me a favour old chap, when you next have a chat with your friend, do mention that I understand how distressing it can be to have someone lie and fuck around with your personal life. She should count herself lucky it's not being done to her in real life, but is just stuff said on the internet. I can assure her from personal experience it's much more nasty in real life.

chalice
01-16-2012, 12:50 AM
My sex life is quite good, so you must have had a great time :)

Do me a favour old chap, when you next have a chat with your friend, do mention that I understand how distressing it can be to have someone lie and fuck around with your personal life. She should count herself lucky it's not being done to her in real life, but is just stuff said on the internet. I can assure her from personal experience it's much more nasty in real life.

Have you considered therapy, Dave?

I'm not gonna be your go between, mate. It's pretty pointless when she's already left the thread, don't you think.

megabyteme
01-16-2012, 12:54 AM
You sure it was Squeams who made you look like an idiot, and whatever else, Dave? You appear quite capable of doing that on your own.

OlegL
01-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Happy birthday.

NotLettingItGo
01-16-2012, 08:35 AM
I'm not gonna be your go between, mate. It's pretty pointless when she's already left the thread, don't you think.

Listen mate I can't help it if you choose hypocritical cowards for friends, it not like you wasn't warned that's what she was. Still once you've advised her to grow a pair (like you did me) I'm sure it'll be OK and she'll not go throwing a hissy fit and storming off of a thread when someone whos personal feelings she fucks around with returns the treatment back to her. Dontcha fink?

NotLettingItGo
01-16-2012, 08:47 AM
You sure it was Squeams who made you look like an idiot, and whatever else, Dave? You appear quite capable of doing that on your own.

Aww what's up MBM, do you not like humour?

Come on, I'm sure you found it funny when chavis and Squeamous were fucking around with my feelings by threatening me with physical harm? Yet suddenly you lose your sense of humour when the threats are returned. You're not another hypocrite are you?

Disme
01-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Let me join in an wish Chavis a great birthday ... 38 ... I know that feeling ;)

But since I didn't bring a cake, I'll just fek off ...

Something Else
01-16-2012, 06:40 PM
I got to 'That your stupid enough' and then I stopped reading, Dave.

:glagpinch: Cosmic Genious.

megabyteme
01-16-2012, 07:08 PM

Aww what's up MBM, do you not like humour?

Come on, I'm sure you found it funny when chavis and Squeamous were fucking around with my feelings by threatening me with physical harm? Yet suddenly you lose your sense of humour when the threats are returned. You're not another hypocrite are you?

My sincerest apologies. Make that delusional idiot. :pinch:

NotLettingItGo
01-16-2012, 07:10 PM
I didn't need you to say yes, I already know you are.

megabyteme
01-16-2012, 10:45 PM
I didn't need you to say yes, I already know you are.

Back, once again, to "I know you are, but what am I?" retorts. It's amazing Squeams could stand to talk to you for 5 years. Good gawd, if you didn't buy her a house, a car, and TONS of jewelry, then she was befriending you out of pure charity.

Be honest- do you think her life has suffered any by your absence? Tell us, what was it you had to offer her that this young, attractive, fun, intelligent woman that she could not replace within a week?

Again, consider the time she donated to your middle-aged, married ass as more than you deserved. Anything you had hoped to develop was FAR more suitable for a children's fairy tale than reality.

NotLettingItGo
01-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Be honest- do you think her life has suffered any by your absence? Tell us, what was it you had to offer her that this young, attractive, fun, intelligent woman that she could not replace within a week? I've done that answer multiple times already, but I'll cover it again for the slower members of the board again (have I mentioned before about how you seem to need every answer given to you 14 times before it sinks in?).

No I don't think her life has suffered in anyway shape or form from losing a friendship which meant fuck all to her. Which again begs the question of why she can't understand what "stay completely away from me" means? In every aspect of her behaviour she has demonstrated that she never gave any kind of fuck about me, beyond the fact that I was an easily manipulated piece of meat who she could use. According to you that was all I brought to her life as well, so accordingly I accept that all I brought to her life was that I was an easily manipulated piece of meat. Have I covered that enough for you now?

However her behaviour since she made her contempt for me clear, has been rather interesting. Why for example wouldn't she just simply stay completely away from me? Why would she feed lies to members of this board? Remembering that according to her and you all, she doesn't want anything to do with me. So why behave as she has?

I had a nice chat with my wife today, all about Squeamous, and her threats on here. The one to encourage some weirdo to have me killed, or at least have GBH committed against me. As well as the one about her 'visiting' my wife. My wife wants to go and meet Squeamous now. I was so tempted to make that happen, but I didn't. Yet again its me who backs away from the lunatic who threatens me. The lunatic who treats men like pieces of meat whom she can manipulate and use, and then threatens them, in between harrassing and taunting them on the internet. Something she does despite having it clearly stated to her that all I want is for her to stay completely away from me.

Its a credibility problem see, that's why I back off. This is a woman who stated last night to the board that she wouldn't have a 'hit' put upon me. However there's no way that's credible to me. She is the same woman who stated to my face she would never lie to me, and she did, she lied to my face. So I don't believe anything she says. I do believe that she would recruit/encourage someone to harm me and probably my family if she felt like it. That's the problem with being a liar, you lose any credibility. You lose the ability to make statements like "all those arguments we had about the death penalty" when what you were really doing was playing a character. I have no way of trusting any of whom I thought she was, because that's obviously not who she really is. So I agree with your assessment of it being a fairy tale, she created her own little fairy tale, in which she was playing a character that she wanted me to believe was who she truly was. Unfortunately the as the lies crumbled any creditability she had crumbled with them, and any ability I had to trust in the character she created for me fell apart. It just wasn't my fairy tale, it was hers.

Proper Bo
01-17-2012, 01:23 AM
What I don't understand is why you continue to feel the need to justify and/or explain yourself to a bunch of strangers on the interweb. If you want to stay away from her, why continue to post on a forum she frequents and appears to be a lot more popular than you on? The only posts I ever see from you are on this subject, talking to people that are "friends" of hers and realistically, that's all your posts probably ever will be on here.

Have you not considered just not posting here anymore and forgetting about her?

NotLettingItGo
01-17-2012, 01:30 AM
I'm unfortunately a really stubborn twat, and maybe I'll pay for that, I have yet to see. I can tell you that should I get visited by someone I won't be the first. One of her friends on facebook had a friend who she (the friend) started having a problem with, and he was 'visited' by two other blokes. I'm sure you've noticed that the reason the majority of my posts are about her and in response to her friends is because they won't let the subject drop. Anyway I can't see why I should leave a board for her, I did nothing wrong.

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 07:03 AM
Hi Dave,

In light of seeing that you take internet threats seriously, I have one I want to deliver to you. I'm not worried about giving you early notice, since I'm going to have my delinquent brother help me. I'm also going to word it clearly, so that you understand the threat completely.

I'm going to come over there and fuck your asshole with my dick, bareback. Then I'm going to cum on your mustache. Then I'm going to sit on your nose, while facing your feet, and as your nostrils become clenched from the force of my rectum, I'm going to swirl around my hips so that your sticky bushy mustache tickles my taint.

I'd be interested to know what the police will say in response to that, their actual words, not your delusional interpretation. Bring a tape recorder.

I don't wish chavis a happy birthday.

NotLettingItGo
01-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Just like her you have a credibility problem with me Jacky... although yours is for entirely different reasons.

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Just like her you have a credibility problem with me Jacky... although yours is for entirely different reasons.

You're right, how did you know? I'll explain the reasons, you seem to be unaware of yourself and your surroundings. I wouldn't put too much trust into someone so oblivious.

NotLettingItGo
01-17-2012, 05:08 PM
You're right, how did you know? I'll explain the reasons, you seem to be unaware of yourself and your surroundings. I wouldn't put too much trust into someone so oblivious.

That line isn't going to work Jacky, she posted a threat where she pointed out that she knows where I live, so my interpretation of the original threats is valid.

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 05:37 PM

That line isn't going to work Jacky, she posted a threat where she pointed out that she knows where I live, so my interpretation of the original threats is valid.

Perfect reply, it's as if I orchestrated the text beforehand.