PDA

View Full Version : Old School

computerfreak1
01-15-2012, 03:14 AM
any of the old school peeps from 2002-2005 still around?

chalice
01-15-2012, 03:23 AM
No.

computerfreak1
01-15-2012, 05:08 AM
funky capricorn, nikkid, ad, blitz, rocktron, heavymetalparkinglot, fkdup74, reality, musicmaster, spider dude, any of yall still around?

yomanwassup2
01-15-2012, 05:15 AM
ME! Hi! How are you?

Glaucon
01-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Great, a high school reunion...

accat13
01-15-2012, 05:15 PM
nope no one from 2002-2005 posts here any more :)

ziggyjuarez
01-16-2012, 07:49 AM
Most people wont remember a website for that looong...

jamhassan
01-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Now from all over the world government build their educational point good specially for out of country that want to get education from out country.
So this is best business in some country like In this time many private University and collage provide you service for part education facilities after this announcement many old people appear in the University and increase their knowledge people spend his money in this location provide good environment for the youth.

Disme
01-16-2012, 10:45 AM
J-Die I presume?

Barbarossa
01-16-2012, 12:53 PM
I didn't even make the list :emo:

Glaucon
01-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Now from all over the world government build their educational point good specially for out of country that want to get education from out country.
So this is best business in some country like In this time many private University and collage provide you service for part education facilities after this announcement many old people appear in the University and increase their knowledge people spend his money in this location provide good environment for the youth.

What he said, obviously. So if I get what you're saying: The older people start going back to school and through that act provide a better environment for the children?...

bigjoe1975
01-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah right here bro, I've been looking around for some of my old peeps. :) I can't even remember the last time I actually had time to even look for them on here.

IdolEyes787
01-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Yeah right here bro, I've been looking around for some of my old peeps. :)

I'm pretty certain that anyone who talks like that can't have a very old anything.

Snee
01-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Most people wont remember a website for that looong...

True.

Only losers would.

manker
01-30-2012, 11:21 PM
funky capricorn;
left because sam4 PM'd him the gigantic .jpg file and it deleted his slsk files (either sam is magic or FC is a fucking idiot), nikkid; turned jonno straight and made him move to canadia, thus making baz go mental and burn his television. true story , ad; drove 3000 miles across the outback to meet an interweb girl under pretext of losing his virginity, didn't lose his virginity but told everyone he would, thus ad felt so shamed into leaving the internets forever. Until the other day. blitz; no idea who this is. probably some socially awkward antipodean who couldn't afford the internet any more , rocktron; this guy never said anything that made sense. he was old and no one liked him, heavymetalparkinglot; spammed something about JP's mother, apologised profusely like a great big douchespastic and left. fkdup74; liked baseball and thought Busyman was a dick. All in all, not bad for an american. Left because his wife caught him grooming ziggy, reality; Was completely unlikable and stupid. A heady mix for an administrator. Tesco banned him for posting stills from his knot-film collection, musicmaster; no idea, spider dude; still the only thing to emerge from musicworld with a personality. Currently dining at her maj's expense but he'll be out this July. any of yall still around?^^

chalice
01-30-2012, 11:23 PM
funky capricorn;
left because sam4 PM'd him the gigantic .jpg file and it deleted his slsk files (either sam is magic or FC is a fucking idiot), nikkid; turned jonno straight and made him move to canadia, thus making baz go mental and burn his television. true story , ad; drove 3000 miles across the outback to meet an interweb girl under pretext of losing his virginity, didn't lose his virginity but told everyone he would, thus ad felt so shamed into leaving the internets forever. Until the other day. blitz; no idea who this is. probably some socially awkward antipodean who couldn't afford the internet any more , rocktron; this guy never said anything that made sense. he was old and no one liked him, heavymetalparkinglot; spammed something about JP's mother, apologised profusely like a great big douchespastic and left. fkdup74; liked baseball and thought Busyman was a dick. All in all, not bad for an american. Left because his wife caught him grooming ziggy, reality; Was completely unlikable and stupid. A heady mix for an administrator. Tesco banned him for posting stills from his knot-film collection, musicmaster; no idea, spider dude; still the only thing to emerge from musicworld with a personality. Currently dining at her maj's expense but he'll be out this July. any of yall still around?^^

:glag:

Barbarossa
01-31-2012, 01:23 PM
hahaha quality :glag:

enoughfakefiles
01-31-2012, 08:27 PM
funky capricorn;

:lol: :lol:

Didn't Reality also ban people for mentioning VB or paul :unsure:

manker
01-31-2012, 11:10 PM
No dewd. That was Entity101 who banned people for mentioning Paul, because he was Paul.
He then changed his name to Error403 and banned people for mentioning Entity101 or Paul.

Mental but he was the one who made the most enduring thing about this forum; the k-lite codec pack.

Alien5
03-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Good Old Kazza++ or was it + or +++?

ziggyjuarez
03-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Damn link from kazaa lite:dabs:

Biggles
03-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Distinct lack of stockings and gymslips in this thread...I must have misunderstood the title :idunno:

manker
03-06-2012, 06:35 PM
You cad.

Can we please have some stockings and gymslips for Les.

enoughfakefiles
03-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Good Old Kazza++ or was it + or +++?

:ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft::ft:

That's as many as it would let me post:dabs:

shrungy
03-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Nooop.

Snee
03-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Yo, retard dawg.

You suck worse than visual studio.

brotherdoobie
03-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Yo, retard dawg.

You suck worse than visual studio.

Word.

-bd

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 12:16 PM
My old school was in the year of 1990 to 1992(matriculation).
The moments and the events which i got from there can not be forgotten ever.

An attempt to be insightful, but completely missing the concept; thus the wanderer only manages to come off as a dunce.

Artemis
03-15-2012, 02:38 PM
My old school was in the year of 1990 to 1992(matriculation).
The moments and the events which i got from there can not be forgotten ever.

An attempt to be insightful, but completely missing the concept; thus the wanderer only manages to come off as a dunce.

The jury is still out, but there is a good chance crooks will turn out to love curries, be crap at programming, wish he had a girlfriend,and turn magically into the lounge's favorite spamtard....

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 02:58 PM

The jury is still out, but there is a good chance crooks will turn out to love curries, be crap at programming, wish he had a girlfriend,and turn magically into the lounge's favorite spamtard....

I placed my chips on "invite hunter"

Celerystalksme
03-29-2012, 10:32 PM
spider dude; still the only thing to emerge from musicworld with a personality. Currently dining at her maj's expense but he'll be out this July. any of yall still around?^^

That's a bit of a fucking stretch...

Saying that...i miss those days

manker
03-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Stretch/prison.
I see what you did there.

Celerystalksme
03-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Stretch/prison.
I see what you did there.

Did i miss something?

Maybe i should do one of these remember me threads so i can catch up with the 2 people with 7 different accounts...in saying that i really dont know what the hell im doing back here.

I guess its for teh lulz

Snee
03-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Lulz. I was five seconds from posting "and now he does too", and then I accidentally refreshed the page.

Fuck the mobile skin, btw.

manker
03-29-2012, 10:47 PM
It would have been clever if you meant it :]

I definitely remember you, btw, but I think you'd either stopped posting in the lounge when I started or something else.

Celerystalksme
03-29-2012, 10:51 PM
It would have been clever if you meant it :]

I definitely remember you, btw, but I think you'd either stopped posting in the lounge when I started or something else.

Well i guess a lost teh internets, i should have stayed cool and said i meant it.

I dont really remember much here, just that i had an account and i have too much spare time at work. I spent most of my time here under the influence of alcohol...which would explain a lot.

Snee
03-29-2012, 10:53 PM
adster's mate. ran a bored similar to t'moderation for a bit.

ok for an antipodean asian or sth.

Posted something about having a tiny dick. May have been a joke.

got along p well with spd, but not with billy iirc.

Celerystalksme
03-29-2012, 10:55 PM

:o

I sorta don't remember any of that....well except for the tiny dick...i still don't know whether its a joke or not.

manker
03-29-2012, 10:56 PM

You're just being polite.

Celerystalksme
03-29-2012, 10:59 PM

You're just being polite.

I dont mind being told i have a small dick...but IM NOT ASIAN :D

Snee
03-29-2012, 11:00 PM
You forgot about adster? Is that even possible.

The reason I remember your board is I found a txt containing my login to your board the other day.

Welp. Yours and adster's, it said.

Snee
03-29-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm almost dead certain you claimed to be asian.

But haven't we all :sly:

Bo said he was black once. Always the odd one out.

manker
03-29-2012, 11:06 PM
I actually forgot about Snee being Japanese til I accidentally read the entire archived $20 thread the other day.
Even tho' we talked about robots and stuff.

Trufax posted above.

Celerystalksme
03-29-2012, 11:07 PM

The reason I remember your board is I found a txt containing my login to your board the other day.

I remember adster, i still cant remember making a board...but it most probably did happen, i think everyone "somewhere between 2003-2006" created their own board. I sorta remember the moderation forum, but i think i was most probably banned or something.

manker
03-29-2012, 11:09 PM
There was a spate of Australians getting banned on t'moderation.
I say spate, it was actually policy due to most of them being Billy Dean or cawks.

Snee
03-29-2012, 11:16 PM
iirc we never banned celeryboi.

spd or cheese banned fuckloads of people before they'd joined tho.

manker
03-29-2012, 11:21 PM
How did they ban people before they joined :o
sum jedi-mod-tricks right there.

Adster
06-25-2012, 04:19 AM
Heya the only reason I found this thread was seen you in my freinds list I don't think ive seen you in 7 years HOLY SHIT! 7 years where has the time gone?

Adster
06-25-2012, 04:23 AM
and CF reading your list have no idea where you got me meeting someone 3000 miles away from LOL

Musicmaster I still speak to him he found god (I am not kidding either) and that's all he talks about now he really chagned metnally

Adster
06-25-2012, 04:26 AM

I think your talking about RIkk and he was NO freind of mine

Adster
06-25-2012, 04:28 AM

Was that the blah forum? i sorta remmeber being intoxicated one night and creating that forum can't remmeber the dam log in or link if I wanted to check it out!

manker
06-25-2012, 11:57 AM
and CF reading your list have no idea where you got me meeting someone 3000 miles away from LOL
Yeah, ad. Some girl promised you hawt loving and you thought you were about to lose your virginity and drove all night just to get to her and then she didn't turn up or something.
The details are hazy. Barbie's your man for remembering stuff, perhaps he will elucidate.

Adster
06-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah, ad. Some girl promised you hawt loving and you thought you were about to lose your virginity and drove all night just to get to her and then she didn't turn up or something.
The details are hazy. Barbie's your man for remembering stuff, perhaps he will elucidate.

I think he maybe confused with another user called Blitz, wa sa nice kid

I did however on a serious note 2 years ago fly to Japan to meet someone I met on the net. and yes she was a great root (google root Aust slang if you wanna know what that means )

Barbarossa
06-26-2012, 12:30 PM
not really...

enoughfakefiles
06-26-2012, 05:14 PM

I think he maybe confused with another user called Blitz, wa sa nice kid

I did however on a serious note 2 years ago fly to Japan to meet someone I met on the net. and yes she was a great root (google root Aust slang if you wanna know what that means )

Didn't she cheat on you with your mate loike :unsure:

Snee
06-26-2012, 05:47 PM

Was that the blah forum? i sorta remmeber being intoxicated one night and creating that forum can't remmeber the dam log in or link if I wanted to check it out!
I think there was another one you and celerystalksme ran together. idk if I was registered to the blah-forum.

Snee
06-26-2012, 05:51 PM

Meant celerystalksme was your mate. billy = Rikk = complete dick.

Snee
06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
With adster and ziggy onboard the great ship fst, all we need is allenS back for a regular triumvirate of the ultimate forumular worbsmiths through the ages.

Halcyon days, back at last.

enoughfakefiles
06-26-2012, 06:15 PM
It's telly burner Baz we need back :happy:

Snee
06-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Idk. baz got all mad and shit for practically no reason and sent me weird pms :no:

Snee
06-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Paranoia

Guess where I am next week

knock knock :lol:

liek wut

Darth Sushi
06-26-2012, 06:25 PM
OLD? "Surely you weren't referring to moi?"

manker
06-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Paranoia

Guess where I am next week

knock knock :lol:

liek wut

I take your weird and I raise it with mental:

I am a very peaceful man, I enjoy life and I do get on with things.
Jp, told me to fuck off, and he said it twice :lol:
That hurt, big time, :(

Snee
06-26-2012, 09:59 PM
It's the usage of smilies that really brings the point home.

If the point is that he's a mentalist, obviously.

manker
06-26-2012, 10:10 PM
It's the usage of smilies that really brings the point home.

If the point is that he's a mentalist, obviously.We're also kind of odd for keeping them for 6 years but let's focus on people who can't use smilies properly.

I mean how hard is it, really, to use an appropriate one.
Mary can't do it either. It's as odd as a very odd thing.

Adster
06-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Meant celerystalksme was your mate. billy = Rikk = complete dick.

sure was, didnt about 5 of us share different log ins and spam the shit out of that forum? i can't even remember the name of it