PDA

View Full Version : Hindi Dubbed Movies.

absent_today
01-15-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm looking for place I can find Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi I looked at 300mb movies and shaanig forums but most of the links there are filesonic which is pathetic.If someone knows where mediafire links would be available ?

classicpcs
01-15-2012, 11:37 AM
I personally don't like Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi, i have seen a couple of them and it didn't sound nice.

But you can search google with the name of your movie+[Eng-Hindi] to get Hindi dubs of English movies.
For example search this in google:

Fast and Furious 720p (Hindi-Eng)

You will get the Dual-Audio(Hindi-Eng) torrent of that particular movie.;)

absent_today
01-15-2012, 12:47 PM
I myself dont watch them in Hindi but my parents would like to watch them , not surprisingly it gives me public torrents

ElitUser
01-15-2012, 01:14 PM
English is not first language for everyone, so if that Hollywood movie dubbed in Hindi or what ever else in language then it would be easy for those viewer who does not understand English but enjoy the Movie with their language, and the sub title for those who does understand English but can't follow the speaking language or have some problem in hearing.

By saying " I do not need dubbed movie in our language because I can follow their language " it's fine but saying this dose not giving you and credit.

JebusAT
01-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Is Desitorrents still around?

absent_today
01-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Yes but I haven't seen any Dubbed release there since 4-5 months

antipod
01-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Is Desitorrents still around?

Hollywood movies are not allowed on DesiTorrents as far as I know, even ones dubbed in Indian languages.

classicpcs
01-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I myself dont watch them in Hindi but my parents would like to watch them , not surprisingly it gives me public torrents

What is wrong with public torrents?:ermm:

Are you looking for a site with direct download links from different file hosts?

HamStar50
01-17-2012, 03:33 PM
occassionally TorrentDay.com has the odd one which may come with Hindi subtitles or is dubbed. More often then not, the most likely place i've found to be rlslog.net (which i recommended to someone else in another thread today but for other reasons). I occassionally want one myself so older folks who cant speak English can enjoy the film. If you come across any other, please do post here. Thanks

absent_today
01-18-2012, 03:03 AM
I searched a bit and found that amaderforum.com has some movies

HG1
01-18-2012, 08:02 AM
mostly u will get at extratorrent.com and some more public trackers , afaik for private trackers , only mastitorrents.com have got some collection for dubbed movies ,,,and even ipt have got much collection !!

RizKhan25000
01-19-2012, 11:01 AM
I searched a bit and found that amaderforum.com has some movies
Thanx for amaderforum.com. I was unaware about it.

absent_today
06-11-2012, 05:38 AM
I see now most of these websites are blocked in India i tried changing the DNS and trying but not working any workaround ?

antipod
06-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Use a proxy to access the tracker website, use a seedbox to download the torrents.

absent_today
06-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Are there any browser plugins which can by pass the block whenever it founds one ?

torrenting
06-11-2012, 08:22 AM
In India only TIKONA BROADBAND & BSNL Has still aceesss to public Torrent Trackers.I m A tikona user......anyways.....U will get SCENE CONTENTs OF HINDI MOVIES through IPT,EXDESI,TORRENTDAY,
MOVIEJOCKEY,DESIDHAMAL,AMADEFORUM,MASTITORRENTS,Mediamovies...................THATS it......

Im lucy that i have still acess other my friends cannot acess.......

anon
06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
I see now most of these websites are blocked in India i tried changing the DNS and trying but not working any workaround ?

Use a proxy to access the tracker website, use a seedbox to download the torrents.

You can run a second uTorrent, using the same HTTP proxy for tracker connections only. Let's call that the Zamunda way.

Are there any browser plugins which can by pass the block whenever it founds one ?

Autoproxy for Firefox was designed to automatically bypass the Chinese firewall and allow unrestricted access to known blocked sites. From what I've read, it's like Adblock but for proxies. If you add custom entries for the sites blocked in your country, it might work for the Indian firewall too :P

You can also check your own proxies, and use the Foxyproxy addon to achieve the same effect. That requires a bit more knowledge, though.

wyanesmith1987
06-11-2012, 12:52 PM
nice topic dear, anyways I found many of this kind of movies from extratorrent.com
Check out, may be you like it.

absent_today
06-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok i did a ssh tunnel and everything is working now, have a low power linux box is so sweet

I got these 3 websites which has lot of the movies

spinzr.com (http://www.spinzr.com/2012/06/kung-fu-panda-legends-of-awesomeness.html#.T9XuqLAtjZd)
onlinemoviesfreee.com (http://www.onlinemoviesfreee.com/?s=Kung+Fu+Panda)
shaanig.com

IdolEyes787
06-11-2012, 10:30 PM

Probably because you're a girl.

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Are All hindi dub like the one shown on Bindass Action Channel? I mean is dubbing quality same?

Evelyn
06-12-2012, 08:10 PM

Girls get easy access to everywhere :D

manker
06-12-2012, 08:16 PM

Girls get easy access to everywhere :D
maybe that's why guys pretend to be girls on the internets. i actually thought it was because they were secretly homosexual.
but you could be onto something.

Evelyn
06-16-2012, 09:46 AM
maybe that's why guys pretend to be girls on the internets..

true ;) sympathy gain just by gender change

absent_today
06-16-2012, 12:47 PM
Are All hindi dub like the one shown on Bindass Action Channel? I mean is dubbing quality same?
Bindaas is not shown in my area despite being free to air

absent_today
06-17-2012, 04:54 AM
I'm looking for this movie can anyone tell whether it exists on any private tracker i only see it only public where there are only 2-3 seeders who does not seed at all

The Lord of The Rings Trilogy EXTENDED VERSION BDRip 720p (6CH~AC3)[Dual Audio][Eng-Hindi]~[MEGUIL & HD-KING]

I found exdesi has several those movies I've made a request now :D

natural
06-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Ok i did a ssh tunnel and everything is working now, have a low power linux box is so sweet

spinzr.com (http://www.spinzr.com/2012/06/kung-fu-panda-legends-of-awesomeness.html#.T9XuqLAtjZd)
shaanig.com
amaderforum.com

Are all these public trackers or private trackers? Have you searched movie LOTR in these websites?

antipod
06-17-2012, 03:34 PM

shaanig.com
amaderforum.com

Are all these public trackers or private trackers? Have you searched movie LOTR in these websites?

Why don't you click through and find out for yourself?

natural
06-17-2012, 03:42 PM

Why don't you click through and find out for yourself?

lol No time for that

absent_today
06-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Those have annoying several parts where u have to click on each of them wait for some time and then link comes up and yes it does not work with jdownloader either and at times the links keeps going down.

natural
06-17-2012, 04:34 PM
I'm looking for this movie can anyone tell whether it exists on any private tracker i only see it only public where there are only 2-3 seeders who does not seed at all

The Lord of The Rings Trilogy EXTENDED VERSION BDRip 720p (6CH~AC3)[Dual Audio][Eng-Hindi]~[MEGUIL & HD-KING]

I found exdesi has several those movies I've made a request now :D

ExDesi don't have any invitation system yet but maybe in future..

Here is the recent quote by EXD MANAGEMENT on open registration (posted on 12 June 2012):

Registration get open every now and den too and for dose who value dere a/c dere r many freebees thrown around every nwo and den. B ready to call ur friend, d registration will b open very soon again.

absent_today
06-18-2012, 01:31 AM
A friend of mine gave his account to exdesi since he didn't used much and i wanted it.

renhoek93
05-27-2015, 03:19 AM
I found a few on TPB & KAT.

absent_today
05-28-2015, 01:37 AM
There are many on KAT