PDA

View Full Version : Pirates

ziggyjuarez
01-16-2012, 07:53 AM
We download movies from the internet and sell them.We are so cool.:cool:

Disme
01-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Imo there's nothing cool in downloading movies, even less in selling downloaded movies, but whatever floats your boat I guess ...

IdolEyes787
01-16-2012, 01:38 PM

Would that being cool only required the downloading movies off the internet then you might stand some chance.As it is though I would suggest you get use to a lot of lonely nights spent playing with yourself while fantasizing of being Ryan Gosling.

Something Else
01-16-2012, 04:35 PM

Real pirates steal oil tankers in Somalia. :snooty:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Somalia/

ziggyjuarez
01-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Whats with the name drop?

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 06:20 AM
I think OP was about to digress into an enlightening bit of social commentary. Seems it got derailed before that happened.

ddggdd
01-30-2012, 09:40 PM
how can you sell them? sharing with people around you is hard enough.

manker
01-30-2012, 11:44 PM
how can you sell them? Supply and demand - ziggy is the only one in the trailer-park with internets.

It's like being god. Only with a steady stream of sexually experienced 14 year old fluffers.

megabyteme
01-31-2012, 07:24 PM
how can you sell them? Supply and demand - ziggy is the only one in the trailer-park with internets.

It's like being god. Only with a steady stream of sexually experienced 14 year old fluffers.

I'm sure we'll soon all be treated to tales of how zigg is "dating" one of the 14 year old's kids- but it's okay because he's got the mother's permission. :ermm:

manker
01-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I just can't get all morally het up about jiggy dating a 14 year old.
I think it's because he'll always be 15 to me :wub:

megabyteme
01-31-2012, 07:38 PM
I just can't get all morally het up about jiggy dating a 14 year old.
I think it's because he'll always be 15 to me :wub:

I'm certain according to many test scores he'll always be 15.

manker
01-31-2012, 07:51 PM
:schnauz:

As a former 15 year old, I remark upon that with resentment.

ziggyjuarez
02-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Lol.i guess I could tell you guys how much that worked out but you guys have so much on me already.if you guys were not so interested I would have completed the story...

megabyteme
02-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Lol.i guess I could tell you guys how much that worked out but you guys have so much on me already.if you guys were not so interested I would have completed the story...

By all means, inseminate yourself...

ziggyjuarez
02-03-2012, 04:18 AM
I'm tempted :\ maybe when more time pass's.

manker
02-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm tempted :\ maybe when more time pass's.
Do it.

I tell you what, send me the raw data; the account in your own words, voice records if typing gets to be a chore and, of course, pics and vids.
I'll decrypt your nonsense and make a decent short story out of it. We can market it as fiction, no one has to know the dark truth of it all.

30-70 split when the roubles start rolling in.

Snee
02-03-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm still waiting for the glorious pics of the ziggyjuarez anti-rape squad to resurface.

One of the lost art-treasures of the modern age :( Why are you posting about pirates when you could be out tracking those pictures down, ziggy?

Biggles
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM

I thought this was going to be about pirates

hactually :(

ziggyjuarez
02-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Feel free to change the topic at any time...

megabyteme
02-05-2012, 04:37 AM
So, did you lost your cherry to that child girl at the trailer park, z?

ziggyjuarez
02-05-2012, 08:24 AM
No.It gos a little something like this...
My uncle was sort of dateing a girl and when ever we would smoke i would notice her getting fustrated.After a smoke session by myself (it was really weird, For the first time I became very depressed on THC, Very fast.) she came over and wanted to blaze.Not knowing her very well she asked me my age(21att).Jokeingly i said "Im legal now".After saying this she wouldent let it go that i had.She wanted to bone me, I could tell.I told her it was too windy to smoke outside with my pipe.She agree'd and we went to my aunts room and sat on her bed to smoke.After getting high, I was too scared to follow through.She noticed and said "I cant give u none, I would feel like i was molesting you."I thought fuck it.Haveing something happen to me(depression high)It was a sign from somewhere.I went in for the kiss and breast sqeez and she went in for the sack over my shorts.Bla bla bla a baby could have been born 9months later.I came inside her feeling like it was a waist to do otherwise.The girl was 35, Old enough to be my mom.That was hot!This gave me the courage to talk to the JB about the feelings i thought we had for each other(along with 12%beer).She told me she loved me like a brother.I told her thank you for the love.Weirdly this made me feel 50%better.Through the whole thing, I dont feel stupid.I really did love her and she loved me...
(Click for mood setter) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4i01ywtkms&feature=related)

megabyteme
02-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Does it bother you knowing that you were using your uncle's semen as a lubricant? :unsure:

manker
02-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Does it bother you knowing that you were using your uncle's semen as a lubricant? :unsure::lol: :earl:

------

That was pretty awesome, jiggy, but it won't sell.
I need some disclosure with illegal content. in short; moar.

teflon05
02-05-2012, 01:48 PM
She was 35, you were 21, & she was old enough to be your mother? They must start young in your neck of the woods, eh? :huh: And I'm not even going to touch the "She told me she loved me like a brother" line...Waaaay too easy.

Biggles
02-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Ziggy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYHEBa6Xx48

Quarterquack
02-05-2012, 10:31 PM
She was 35, you were 21, & she was old enough to be your mother? They must start young in your neck of the woods, eh?

They have a rule where he's from. Women on their periods aren't allowed to attend the town gatherings, because God is mad at them.
As soon as their women have their first period, they start getting knocked up to avoid that clause.

Oh, there's free pizza at the town gatherings. It's the reason anybody goes. :idunno:

ziggyjuarez
02-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Another DVD another five dollars...