PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SceneHD,Here's my story.

styles
01-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Well,This is the seceond time I request for one SceneHD invite,Actually I did have SceneHD account before,For same reason like all of my account happened,disable for inactive.I tried to contact their staff in IRC,They did find my user name,Saddly,I got responsed that too long time,Can't be recovery.I just want to try if I could be SceneHD uer again.I know it's hard to get in,I am not go for rating,Just want to find some good kinds of TV shows.I like that site,theme and contents.
Here's my first time request
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/413962-Req-SceneHD-invite-Please
I wish someone could cosider me.That's all.
I be here for many years,I got many help with members here in FST.Thank you.
Regards
Styles

DeadPoet
01-16-2012, 07:07 PM
So staff at ScHD found your account but refused to renew it? And what did they suggested you to do - get another invite or to fuck off? It's kinda important for one with an invite.

anon
01-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Based on his wording, I'm guessing the account was deleted. Obviously I can't speak for him.

styles
01-17-2012, 05:03 PM
So staff at ScHD found your account but refused to renew it? And what did they suggested you to do - get another invite or to fuck off? It's kinda important for one with an invite.
I tried to explan my situation,But their staff seems like steady,And just no way to renew my account,Then I left,That's the best thing I can do.

Based on his wording, I'm guessing the account was deleted. Obviously I can't speak for him.

Yep,account got deleted.Sad thing.

Stabber
01-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Why would you want a tracker which offers scene releases where you can get anywhere else , like torrentleech or filelist?

styles
01-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Why would you want a tracker which offers scene releases where you can get anywhere else , like torrentleech or filelist?

I don't have TL and FileList.Ever have TL account disabled for inactive.I can be new to torrent world,Cause I lost all my account,Just get one back,That's what cd.And be a member in some Chinese HD site by open sign up.
Thank you for your reply.

Stabber
01-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Just take my suggestion there is no reason chasing after scenehd , their content is over at torrentleech or any other 0day tracker better seeded as well

mjmacky
01-17-2012, 05:36 PM
It was kind of a boring story.

styles
01-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Just take my suggestion there is no reason chasing after scenehd , their content is over at torrentleech or any other 0day tracker better seeded as well

Thank you Stabber,I have been too long time not for torrenting,And something may changed.I am in Torrentday(Free sign up),and IPT(Invited by some good guy here),and seems like cool.I just bought one seedbox,and try to get some buffers there.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2012, 07:26 PM
It was kind of a boring story.

Seeing the country that he's from they probably censored out the good parts.

Lucifer9999
01-18-2012, 08:10 AM
There are a few particular movies which big p2p internals don't rip or other 0day sites don't upload... (very few i could say, but there are...) In rest, no a big fuzz with the tracker...

styles
01-18-2012, 05:43 PM
There are a few particular movies which big p2p internals don't rip or other 0day sites don't upload... (very few i could say, but there are...) In rest, no a big fuzz with the tracker...
Thank you for news,I may will try some other good tracker such like TL or some others with amont of movies and easy seeded. :-D