PDA

View Full Version : Alcatraz or is it Lost:The Animated Series?

IdolEyes787
01-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I only hope that I am not alone in disliking yet more of this sort of all tease but no substance mumbo jumbo. I think someone who was obviously not J.J. Abrams once extolled the virtues of a simple story being well told.:mellow:

On the plus side the lead actress has large breasts which where used to good effect.

thebazzla
01-17-2012, 02:09 PM
i have been out of touch with the new tv series that have been recently released.as this one was on the agenda to watch i had completely forgot it until you started a thread.
it seems that there have been 2 episodes released so i am going to have a watch to see if its any good. and idol just because the lead actress has large breasts it might be a cunning distraction in case the show is as you so elegantly put it no substance mumbo jumbo.

strugart
01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
i think the show have future, JJ Abrams learn a lot from Lost. There is good scifi stuff and good cop stuff but i think you cant judge a series by its cover and if Fringe teach something is scifi season 1 is not the same as scifi in season 10 (or any number bigger than 1).