PDA

View Full Version : MIT and the US of A.

Pages : [1] 2

Quarterquack
01-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Job interview at MIT in 2 weeks.

For the Americunts in the crowd, do I need to practice my southern accent?

For the Canadians in the crowd, box me up some snow.

For the Brits in the crowd, continue talking about Squeams. :shifty:

mjmacky
01-19-2012, 10:25 AM
The redneck accent, similar to some southern rural accents, are everywhere. However, since it's in Cambridge, that would imply you must familiarize yourself with the Boston accent. Additionally, since it's MIT, you would also expect to here English spoken with a variety of foreign accents. Thirdly, sorry you didn't get the job :(

Artemis
01-19-2012, 10:29 AM

Although admittedly sitting on the sidelines on this one, the possibilities are amusing. Skiz might be able to help you out with pronounciation/slang and general pointers on how to act slow southern :blink:

NotLettingItGo
01-19-2012, 10:40 AM

Good luck with that.

IdolEyes787
01-19-2012, 11:57 AM

I hope that you are better with science that you are with geography.
Southern accent no but you may want to start praying at the altar of Saint Tom of Brady.

NotLettingItGo
01-19-2012, 12:12 PM

Darth is probably an OK scientist, statistically it's exceptionally unlikely we'd get two completely wank scientists on one board.

mjmacky
01-19-2012, 01:25 PM

Darth is probably an OK scientist, statistically it's exceptionally unlikely we'd get two completely wank scientists on one board.

I noticed you edited out part of your post reject. It contained a little bit where you were demonstrating a very poor understanding about statistics. Is it possible you are learning?

NotLettingItGo
01-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I noticed you edited out part of your post reject. It contained a little bit where you were demonstrating a very poor understanding about statistics. Is it possible you are learning?

No it didn't, it contained a direct dig at you. Upon reflection I couldn't convince myself that you were a worse scientist than MBM though, so I broadened the post to reflect that. You can squabble between yourselves for the title of "Boards worst scientist".

megabyteme
01-19-2012, 06:09 PM
No it didn't, it contained a direct dig at you. Upon reflection I couldn't convince myself that you were a worse scientist than MBM though, so I broadened the post to reflect that. You can squabble between yourselves for the title of "Boards worst scientist".

I'm not even a bored scientist... :idunno:

IdolEyes787
01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Back on topic I think Barf stands a good chance for acceptance as he will blend right in with the rest of the geeky virgins there.:)

NotLettingItGo
01-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Back on topic I think Barf stands a good chance for acceptance as he will blend right in with the rest of the geeky gay virgins there.:)

Fixed :)

IdolEyes787
01-19-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm sure Gays take offense at your implication that Garth Brings might be of that particular persuasion.
Actually I'm sure the cannibalistic mutant hillbillies from The Hills Have Eyes would take offense at the suggestion they have anything in common with Parth Sings.

Btw I'm not exaggerating, I said "you remind me of Marth Things" to the soap scum in my shower and it gave me a dirty look.

Quarterquack
01-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Southern accent no but you may want to start praying at the altar of Saint Tom of Brady.

My bad, I thought America was South of Canada. I'll find a map and get back to you ASAP. :shifty:

Hate to break it to you, but any scientist that survives in the field for as long as Macky has probably isn't your average fuck-up. By virtue of experience alone he's probably above and beyond what I can do at this point. :)

Back on topic I think Barf stands a good chance for acceptance as he will blend right in with the rest of the geeky virgins there.:)

So what you're saying is I have a shot at love in the USA? I might stop at New York quickly on the way back, to lose my virginity to Oleg.

Btw I'm not exaggerating, I said "you remind me of Marth Things" to the soap scum in my shower and it gave me a dirty look.

I'm sorry they don't provide you clean water where you live. :(

IdolEyes787
01-19-2012, 11:16 PM
My bad, I thought America was South of Canada. I'll find a map and get back to you ASAP. :shifty:

Three words A Las Ka .No on second thought make that four words, A Las Ka dumbass.

Anyway Ottawa is south of Bray Island Nunavut so you already have a southern accent.

NotLettingItGo
01-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Hate to break it to you, but any scientist that survives in the field for as long as Macky has probably isn't your average fuck-up.

I never had any doubts about him being an absolutely unique, and special fuck-up.

OlegL
01-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Americunts

Stop saying insulting words. None of us ever did anything to insult you, so don't call "the Americans" cunts.

NotLettingItGo
01-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Calm down Oleg, things could be worse, you could have been exiled to a field like poor Jacky has.

megabyteme
01-20-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YM2TUfaXmA

megabyteme
01-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Calm down Oleg, things could be worse, you could have been exiled to a field like poor Jacky has.

What do you mean? It takes a lot of hard work, and dedication, to land a high-paying job in a country with no age-of-consent laws.

mjmacky
01-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Americunts

Stop saying insulting words. None of us ever did anything to insult you, so don't call "the Americans" cunts.

Oleg, the "T" is silent.

Artemis
01-20-2012, 06:04 AM
Of course a Canadian trying to affect a faux southern accent, there is a goodly chance you will come off to your respective employers as being a blunt force trauma survivor. Depending on the position you are applying for this could help (sympathy vote, equal opportunity employment) or hinder your application.

megabyteme
01-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Of course a Canadian trying to affect a faux southern accent, there is a goodly chance you will come off to your respective employers as being a blunt force trauma survivor. Depending on the position you are applying for this could help (sympathy vote, equal opportunity employment) or hinder your application.

I think it only fair that the employer know what they would be getting ahead of time. :idunno:

Skiz
01-20-2012, 07:12 PM

Although admittedly sitting on the sidelines on this one, the possibilities are amusing. Skiz might be able to help you out with pronounciation/slang and general pointers on how to act slow southern :blink:

Except that MIT isn't in the South. It's in Massachusetts ffs. I would think anyone applying for a job there would know that much at least. :dabs:

mjmacky
01-20-2012, 09:55 PM

Except that MIT isn't in the South. It's in Massachusetts ffs. I would think anyone applying for a job there would know that much at least. :dabs:

And I covered that in post 2. Upon further interrogation, Darth was like America is the South because it's south of me and Idol was like you 're south of some other city so you are in the south and then you were like MIT isn't in the South, so like what's going on again?

IdolEyes787
01-21-2012, 03:27 AM

And I covered that in post 2. Upon further interrogation, Darth was like America is the South because it's south of me and Idol was like you 're south of some other city so you are in the south and then you were like MIT isn't in the South, so like what's going on again?

I think that it's safe to assume reading makes Skiz's head hurt.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2012, 03:35 AM
I can even say that with a Southern accent.

I think that it's safe ta assume readin' makes Skiz's head hurt.

Artemis
01-21-2012, 09:30 AM

You forgot the yeehaw at the end !

mjmacky
01-21-2012, 09:33 PM

I worded that post in a way to make people's eyes start bleeding.

Squeamous
01-22-2012, 02:31 PM

Well Darth of Intelligence, I don't think you need to be able to even speak English to answer the question 'can you use a mop?'

But then we all know the real reason you posted this. You wanted to brag about having a job interview at MIT. I can read you like a large print book for the blind.

Quarterquack
01-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Well Darth of Intelligence

I only read up to that point. If you're going to hit on me, do it in private. I don't want the negative attention that comes with talking to you in public. :shifty:

megabyteme
01-22-2012, 09:22 PM

Nice try, but they never use the word "think" south of the Manson-Nixon line. :noes:

mjmacky
01-23-2012, 03:55 AM
Nice try, but they never use the word "think" south of the Manson-Nixon line. :noes:

I reckon they don't.

Artemis
01-23-2012, 04:54 AM

Well Darth of Intelligence, I don't think you need to be able to even speak English to answer the question 'can you use a mop?'......

Didn't you mean derth rather than darth, Squeams ?

Squeamous
01-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Well Darth of Intelligence, I don't think you need to be able to even speak English to answer the question 'can you use a mop?'......

Didn't you mean derth rather than darth, Squeams ?

Actually the correct spelling is dearth, but since I'm attempting a play on words spelling it correctly would rather defeat the point, wouldn't it?

Squeamous
01-23-2012, 11:26 AM
I only read up to that point. If you're going to hit on me, do it in private. I don't want the negative attention that comes with talking to you in public. :shifty:

I'm tainted. Tainted I tells ya.

Something Else
01-23-2012, 06:58 PM
You really are talented.

IdolEyes787
01-23-2012, 10:36 PM

Ask Mulder what he thinks of your taint.

Squeamous
01-24-2012, 12:48 PM

Ask Mulder what he thinks of your taint.

I already did. He said 'Mmmfhmmmfmmhmph'.

Squeamous
01-24-2012, 12:50 PM
You really are talented.

:smilie4:

megabyteme
01-25-2012, 03:30 AM

Pics please. :naughty:

Quarterquack
01-25-2012, 05:02 AM

Only if it's the naked-body kind of painting, though.

megabyteme
01-25-2012, 05:37 AM

Only if it's the naked-body kind of painting, though.

I half expect to see head hair taped on. Not that I'd turn those down, BTW. :D

Squeamous
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Excuse me, I am actually more than just a collection of exceptionally pleasing to the eye, well constructed, and multi-skilled body parts you know! :snooty:

megabyteme
01-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Excuse me, I am actually more than just a collection of exceptionally pleasing to the eye, well constructed, and multi-skilled body parts you know! :snooty:

Who cares...

IdolEyes787
01-25-2012, 07:38 PM

Who cares...

I could be mistaken but I think she's hinting that she cooks too.

megabyteme
01-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Who cares...

I could be mistaken but I think she's hinting that she cooks too.

I find that feature rather handy in things I objectify.

mjmacky
01-25-2012, 08:41 PM
I can cook as well, and I also have a penis.

megabyteme
01-25-2012, 08:44 PM

Stop flirting. You'll only get flooded with PMs from Rings. :fear:

mjmacky
01-26-2012, 12:17 AM

I'm just pretending to be an attention whore, it might help my end goal of getting individuals to focus on me exclusively. I have previously observed that putting your cock on display isn't easily ignored.

Quarterquack
01-26-2012, 03:07 AM
I have previously observed that putting your cock on display isn't easily ignored.

Only if its size is of worthy note. Hence, your mistake.

It's okay, though, I'll go easy on you. Who knows what Reject will conclude about your scientific method from this one flawed premise.

megabyteme
01-26-2012, 04:10 AM
Who knows what Reject will conclude about your scientific method from this one flawed penis.

Fix'd

Artemis
01-26-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm just pretending to be an attention whore, it might help my end goal of getting individuals to focus on me exclusively..........

Pretending ?????? :glag:

Squeamous
01-26-2012, 10:39 AM

I'm just pretending to be an attention whore, it might help my end goal of getting individuals to focus on me exclusively. I have previously observed that putting your cock on display isn't easily ignored.

Nobody puts Macky in the corner....

Only if its size is of worthy note. Hence, your mistake.

It's okay, though, I'll go easy on you. Who knows what Reject will conclude about your scientific method from this one flawed premise.

FFS, now you've done it. You've used its name and invoked the spirit of Ire and Indignation's wrath.
Everybody...tin foil hats at the ready, and remove yourself to the cupboard under the stairs, things are about to get bumpy.....

mjmacky
01-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Who knows what Reject will conclude about your scientific method from this one flawed penis.

Fix'd

I'll have you know it's quite stunning and beautiful; just a hint of veiny to exemplify masculinity, tan beyond my thighs' conceivability, symmetrical, aesthetic length to girth ratio, straight as an arrow, circumcised, and generally something anyone would take pleasure in handling.

I'm just pretending to be an attention whore, it might help my end goal of getting individuals to focus on me exclusively..........

Pretending ?????? :glag:

Thank you for viewing my post and responding to it :)

megabyteme
01-26-2012, 08:40 PM
I'll have you know it's quite stunning and beautiful; just a hint of veiny to exemplify masculinity, tan beyond my thighs' conceivability, symmetrical, aesthetic length to girth ratio, straight as an arrow, circumcised, and generally something anyone would take pleasure in handling.

So, something like...

http://i40.tinypic.com/21nfr0m.jpg + http://i42.tinypic.com/2z4z1ag.gif = http://i41.tinypic.com/2u8c4z8.png

Careful, or you'll get the Rasputin treatment...

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wp1kx3.jpg

Alright, enough talk about your peen. I don't want to be accused of giving it more attention than your wife.

mjmacky
01-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Alright, enough talk about your peen. I don't want to be accused of giving it more attention than your wife.

How unfortunate, as I could have easily let the topic expand further.

NotLettingItGo
01-27-2012, 04:05 PM
FFS, now you've done it. You've used its name and invoked the spirit of Ire and Indignation's wrath.
Everybody...tin foil hats at the ready, and remove yourself to the cupboard under the stairs, things are about to get bumpy.....

Well, well, well, looky at what we have here, its the woman who doesn't want her personal life affected by the car crash she created, insisting on having the never ending car crash in her life by taking yet another unnecessary dig.

So Sophie, what was the purpose of this dig? Was it to prove to me that all the lies you spewed at me really were just meaningless statements, do you remember the one about how if I ever said "don't contact me" you'd respect it and stay away from me completely... yeah that was a good one wasn't it? Not as good as all them ones about how you valued my friendship.

Anyway, back to the subject, if these digs are some attempt to prove to me the depths of the lies you spewed at me for five years then I think I've got that thanks. So there's really no need for you to keep demonstrating what a complete piece of trash you are over and over again to all and sundry.

Snee
01-27-2012, 05:14 PM
This needs a soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE

NotLettingItGo
01-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Surely the repetative nature of this shit deserves something from the Maestro himself?

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UvGf13H6wQ

IdolEyes787
01-27-2012, 06:48 PM
I was thinking something more along these lines.:mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wJNpWgss8

NotLettingItGo
01-27-2012, 07:09 PM
If YouTube had track two of this Album I'd have chosen that one.
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/7874311

megabyteme
01-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Not as good as all them ones about how you valued my friendship.

:lol::lol::lol: Even you should have been smart enough to realize that one didn't sound quite right.

NotLettingItGo
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah I admit it, I was completely stupid :blushing:

megabyteme
01-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah I admit it, I was completely stupid :blushing:

There you go. Move on. Go. Shew.

Squeamous
01-28-2012, 10:27 PM

How unfortunate, as I could have easily let the topic expand further.

:shifty:

mjmacky
01-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Also, I scoff at Meg's suggestion of relating my genitals to "String" theory.

Quarterquack
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Update to the original topic: I am now part of a team bent on creating a computer keyboard out of a single strain of yeast.

Fascinating possibilities with the technology. Will keep everybody posted, especially Macky, since he seems to be interested in scientific reporting of statistics.

Had the option of an all expenses trip to Boston, every weekend (which I negotiated as a cheaper alternative to residence bonuses*), or to work from the comfort of my own lab. Picked the latter. Nothing to necessitate me being so close to the world's most able lawyers, or to subject myself to being surrounded by a bunch of real logic gate nerds.

P.S. For those interested, in the future, work on your Chinese accent more than your Southern one. I had gross misconceptions about MIT, clearly.

* - Might be interesting to note that I never really got the O.K. for that. I made my mind up before a final decision was achieved. Things move slow in the USA. Much like their elections process. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
02-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Update to the original topic: I am now part of a team bent on creating a computer keyboard out of a single strain of yeast.

Terrible waste of yeast considering what else you can make with it.

megabyteme
02-06-2012, 01:01 AM

I can manage to spill beer on my own keyboard, thank you. :dry:

Squeamous
02-06-2012, 01:09 AM

Fascinating possibilities with the technology. Will keep everybody posted, especially Macky, since he seems to be interested in scientific reporting of statistics.

Had the option of an all expenses trip to Boston, every weekend (which I negotiated as a cheaper alternative to residence bonuses*), or to work from the comfort of my own lab. Picked the latter. Nothing to necessitate me being so close to the world's most able lawyers, or to subject myself to being surrounded by a bunch of real logic gate nerds.

P.S. For those interested, in the future, work on your Chinese accent more than your Southern one. I had gross misconceptions about MIT, clearly.

* - Might be interesting to note that I never really got the O.K. for that. I made my mind up before a final decision was achieved. Things move slow in the USA. Much like their elections process. :unsure:

Do you have anything for those of us who aren't interested?

Quarterquack
02-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Terrible waste of yeast considering what else you can make with it.

The goal is updating your facebook status during visits to the local all Yu can eat sushi.

I can manage to spill beer on my own keyboard, thank you. :dry:

Don't worry, sugar. We all already know how you avoid drinking a whole beer on a regular basis. Being a lightweight isn't embarrassing.

Do you have anything for those of us who aren't interested?

I have ice cream. Although, due to the nature of my extra-curricular activities at the local junior school, you might have to fiddle with a belt to get to it.

megabyteme
02-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Don't worry, sugar. We all already know how you avoid drinking a whole beer on a regular basis. Being a lightweight isn't embarrassing.

I only do that in respect for all my dead homies. If you came up hard on the streets, you'd know what that means.

http://i42.tinypic.com/v644zm.jpg

*And the last of it is all warm and icky...

chalice
02-06-2012, 11:08 AM
I have ice cream. Although, due to the nature of my extra-curricular activities at the local junior school, you might have to fiddle with a belt to get to it.

Forgive me, I usually have trouble with your posts, mostly due to their flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness, but did you just call yourself a paedophile?

Cos that's kinda what it reads like from here.

Barbarossa
02-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Hahaha :lol:

Errr, I'm with Squeamous. I think.

Squeamous
02-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Forgive me, I usually have trouble with your posts, mostly due to their flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness, but did you just call yourself a paedophile?

Cos that's kinda what it reads like from here.

I lolled.

I knew there was a way to put into words my instinctive gut reaction.

Quarterquack
02-06-2012, 02:03 PM
I only do that in respect for all my dead homies. If you came up hard on the streets, you'd know what that means.

You a brother? Homie, all I gotta say is hush that fuss. You really wanna bump and slump with me? I'm the type o' person that makes a club get crunk.*

Britain doesn't have teachers at junior schools? Sad state of affairs. Also, I take the god complex comments as a compliment. You're going to need a new angle.

I lolled.

I knew there was a way to put into words my instinctive gut reaction.

And you call yourself a scientimist. I'd expect Chavis to miss the obvious ... but you? :no:

* Obligatory reference (www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQao4GJA3ag). Wish Hip Hop would back-track to those days. :happy:

manker
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Angle update:
I am of the opinion that the flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness angle is quite sufficient for our collective needs.
It covers a lot of bases and seems to be almost flawless in its accuracy. A veritable champion amongst angles.

The internet bully angle worked out quite well as it seemed to draw Mr. RingHunter toward complete capitulation, the homosexual angle worked less well. Possibly because he is a gigantic cawk smuggler, idk.

Artemis
02-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Angle update:.....

The internet bully angle worked out quite well as it seemed to draw Mr. RingHunter toward complete capitulation, the homosexual angle worked less well. Possibly because he is a gigantic cawk smuggler, idk.

As if the 'ringhunter' pseudonym wasn't a dead giveaway. :blink:

manker
02-06-2012, 03:07 PM
you saw what i did there :happy:

chalice
02-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Angle update:
I am of the opinion that the flagrant arrogance, self-absorption and synapse-scrambling tediousness angle is quite sufficient for our collective needs.
It covers a lot of bases and seems to be almost flawless in its accuracy. A veritable champion amongst angles.

Hai thenk queue.

I don't recall the homosexual angle, to be honest. Sure that wasn't Olegl? I drafted that one with him, put it felt like I was pissing on a corpse there.

manker
02-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Not everything is about your harshery, chavois. Although I often wish it was.
This is the domain of mbm. I dabbled a bit too but then realised my error when it became apparent that Ringsy is a colossal gay :dabs:

chalice
02-06-2012, 05:49 PM
This is the domain of mbm. I dabbled a bit too but then realised my error when it became apparent that Ringsy is a colossal gay :dabs:

He's got one of those spurious girlfriends, you know. His spurious girlfriend has spurious friends who fancy him and are willing to go to any lengths to secure a termination to his spurious relationship. True (based on a spurious) story.

It's in some thread he made a while back. It'll furnish you with a portrait of the piss-artist as a jung man.

manker
02-06-2012, 06:01 PM

He's got one of those spurious girlfriends, you know. His spurious girlfriend has spurious friends who fancy him and are willing to go to any lengths to secure a termination to his spurious relationship. True (based on a spurious) story.

It's in some thread he made a while back. It'll furnish you with a portrait of the piss-artist as a jung man.Hold the back page, does this mean that he didn't actually tell a real female person that it would be perfectly acceptable to cover the interior of her apartment with pictures of him and that he just wished that he had the opportunity to say such a thing.

This all sounds particularly and flagrantly arrogant and completely self-absorbed.
Nice to see the angle working retrospectively.

Quarterquack
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't recall the homosexual angle, to be honest.

The homosexual angle was Manker's own furnishing of my persona. He insisted that I was some sort of eloquent homosexual. It was in some thread a while back. I take his statements made in this thread as an admission of my resilience. Thanks for the compliment, Darth Manks.

It's in some thread he made a while back. It'll furnish you with a portrait of the piss-artist as a jung man.

Oh. Gold. :happy:

I hope you do know that I enjoy this sort of stuff, truly. I remember a thread I started on another forum, linking a few pornographic videos, and asking if anyone knew the guy common to all of them. That came back on me for years until he demise of that forum.

It's things like you remembering my "moments" that truly lets me on to knowing that you want me, Chavis. However, I won't let you go through anymore pains to secure the termination of my current spurious relationship. I'm afraid I have to tell you I don't swing that way. Not yet, at least. Wait till my heart breaks a few more times.

Don't be silly. If they were all pictures of me, I'd come off as a selfish individual, vying for the attention of a select person. I feel my picture should be on everyone's walls. I therefore tell my acquaintances that they can put my posters all over town.

:idunno:

manker
02-06-2012, 06:44 PM
The homosexual angle was Manker's own furnishing of my persona. He insisted that I was some sort of eloquent homosexual. It was in some thread a while back. Oh, was it. I don't doubt the veracity of your statement, I just have no immediate recall of it.
It's things like you remembering my "moments" that truly lets me on to knowing that you want me, Darthy.

chalice
02-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Oh. Gold. :happy:

I hope you do know that I enjoy this sort of stuff, truly. I remember a thread I started on another forum, linking a few pornographic videos, and asking if anyone knew the guy common to all of them. That came back on me for years until he demise of that forum.

It's things like you remembering my "moments" that truly lets me on to knowing that you want me, Chavis. However, I won't let you go through anymore pains to secure the termination of my current spurious relationship. I'm afraid I have to tell you I don't swing that way. Not yet, at least. Wait till my heart breaks a few more times.

Of course I want you Darthy. Dave's in self-imposed limbo. Without your kind I'm nothing. You are the meat for our forumular pot.

So, how did all that alley-catting pursuit of your corporeal magnificence pan out for you? She gave you the flick, didn't she? Bless.

manker
02-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Looks like it's official, folks.
Dangerous Dave is yesterday's man and our ring munching chum is to fill his void for the collective titillation of the forumular hole.

megabyteme
02-06-2012, 08:06 PM
The homosexual angle was Manker's own furnishing of my persona. He insisted that I was some sort of eloquent homosexual. It was in some thread a while back. I take his statements made in this thread as an admission of my resilience. Thanks for the compliment, Darth Manks.

A nancy who has the resilience to remain a total cawk holding poof. Admirable. :yup:

mjmacky
02-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Besides the fact that you aggrandize better than I, Darth (on account of its resonant sincerity), I can't seem to find a way to rip on you. So all that aside, why yeast instead of bacteria (resiliency?)?

I used to be enamored by the concept of biological electronics, DNA/peptide computing, etc. However, it hasn't been panning out as well as everyone has hoped, and quantum computing is heading to the fore if it's not already there.

Quarterquack
02-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Of course I want you Darthy. Dave's in self-imposed limbo. Without your kind I'm nothing. You are the meat for our forumular pot.

So, how did all that alley-catting pursuit of your corporeal magnificence pan out for you? She gave you the flick, didn't she? Bless.

I'm glad I can be the center of attention for a change. That Dave fellow couldn't deal with fame, and it showed.

Flick must mean two different things between these two sides of the pond. You're going to have to elaborate, since it sounded like you just gave me a compliment.

Looks like it's official, folks.
Dangerous Dave is yesterday's man and our ring munching chum is to fill his void for the collective titillation of the forumular hole.

I'm honored, thank you. Here, let me try to even get into his shoes. Men ... women ... fight ... broken ... record ... broken ... heart ... wanker and co. Not sure if that was Dave or J-dye. I'll improve, I promise.

A nancy who has the resilience to remain a total cawk holding poof. Admirable. :yup:

It's only worthy of note because the nickname Hawt Cawk was bestowed upon me by your wife. :yes:

Besides the fact that you aggrandize better than I, Darth (on account of its resonant sincerity), I can't seem to find a way to rip on you. So all that aside, why yeast instead of bacteria (resiliency?)?

I used to be enamored by the concept of biological electronics, DNA/peptide computing, etc. However, it hasn't been panning out as well as everyone has hoped, and quantum computing is heading to the fore if it's not already there.

There's many quantum computer betas and fully functioning quantum computers on the market right now. Some of their internal workings won't be public for another 9-10 months, so my work isn't quite useless just yet*. Moreover, a quantum computer is useless for calculations but amazing for predictability, due to its nature. Biological electronics hit the sweet spot in the middle of both modern and future models.

The only reason I actually am going through with this specific experiment (along with the team) is that it's eukaryotic. E Coli would probably prove a lot easier to tinker with, but we want a more future proof model; something like legos that can be applied to humans without much further testing (unless it's in the clinic, of course). It's the opinion of more than one person in the lab (though, not my own) that yeast is the next big frontier. I personally think it's prime is past, and viruses are the next big model. Disagreement won't stop my being interested in the project, however.

We're not exactly interested in the keyboard, but the applications of our model. If we can regulate I/O at the cellular level, we can create an entire framework that contextually behaves differently in different environments out of our work. PC in a loaf of bread sort of thing, or a band-aid that exhibits different colors depending on your kind of infection. This sort of thing has been done before but with dedicated strains. The uniqueness of our work is that it will be a single strain solution.

:happy:

* ETA for project is actually Q3 2012, so we have hopes to not be bested without a fight.

mjmacky
02-07-2012, 01:20 AM
The uniqueness of our work is that it will be a single strain solution.

* ETA for project is actually Q3 2012, so we have hopes to not be bested without a fight.

That's a bit gaudy, I'm guessing that's why it's being funded. I know what you mean by using it as proof of application concept, most of our "go-tos" are focused around cancer.

They've already developed algorithms for quantum computing that allow for calculations to be performed much faster than the transistor-based, so though quantum computing isn't efficient with calculations, it still outperforms by the mere number of operations alone. It's exciting really, low power 1 THz computers in the future.

megabyteme
02-07-2012, 05:47 AM
That's a bit gaudy

What else would you expect from the Dark Lord of the Sphincter? This is what they came up with for their proposal:

http://i41.tinypic.com/opxz.jpg

As soon as they can give Hello Kitty a yeast infection, they are having Prince come in and redesign it and their lab.

mjmacky
02-07-2012, 12:39 PM
As soon as they can give Hello Kitty a yeast infection, they are having Prince come in and redesign it and their lab.

Would be marketed as Hello Yeast Infection.

megabyteme
02-07-2012, 12:43 PM

Would be marketed as Hello Yeast Infection.

You don't type on it, you scratch it... :drummer:

Squeamous
02-07-2012, 04:18 PM
And you call yourself a scientimist. I'd expect Chavis to miss the obvious ... but you? :no:

* Obligatory reference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQao4GJA3ag). Wish Hip Hop would back-track to those days. :happy:

I'm sorry but the provision of Outkast doesn't make you any more bearable.

Oh, was it. I don't doubt the veracity of your statement, I just have no immediate recall of it.
It's things like you remembering my "moments" that truly lets me on to knowing that you want me, Darthy.

If you two want to settle this with an oiled Greco-Roman naked wrestle, I'll be happy to referee :happy:

I'm glad I can be the center of attention for a change. That Dave fellow couldn't deal with fame, and it showed.

Dave came out with some ridiculous things, but he never actually said in all seriousness "different races of human have less in common with each other genetically than they do with apes". You will never recover from that, mainly because you will deny saying it until the hole in your arse closes up. I love arrogant people. Nothing wrong with arrogance; unless you're a pathetic macho divvy who never admits he's wrong.

Snee
02-07-2012, 05:27 PM
The internet bully angle worked out quite well as it seemed to draw Mr. RingHunter toward complete capitulation,
Weakling.

If someone can't laugh that off, they clearly lack the moral and emotional fortitude to be kewl on the internets.

:no:

NotLettingItGo
02-07-2012, 10:10 PM

megabyteme
02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Dave came out with some ridiculous things

Do you think so Sophie?

Hows about this for a ridiculous statement? If it wasn't for the sense of duty I feel towards my children you'd be dead now. Is that ridiculous enough for you? See I'm serious when I say that, and after what you've done to me it is my considered opinion that you deserve to be dead. I unfortunately am unable to make that happen for you at the moment, that doesn't stop me saying it or meaning it though.

Now were you at some point going to stop proving me wrong and show everyone here that you are the intelligent woman I've repeatedly said you are? You know by stopping behaving like a stupid cunt, and growing up enough to realise that if you keep taking your digs, you'll have no grounds for complaining when you push me far enough to actually come and damage you back.

Oh, fuck off.

manker
02-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Fuck if I'm going to perpetuate this any further.
Death threats from someone who lives close by, has recently dropped by uninvited, and who is a blatant mental case with a grudge.

It doesn't matter if there is even only the slightest glimmer of a hint of a chance that Deranged Dave is unbalanced enough to follow through on the threats.
It's time to involve the police. I'll be more than a little concerned if you don't, Squeams.

NotLettingItGo
02-07-2012, 10:57 PM

manker
02-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Threatening to kill people on the internet is fun wmanker, ask your mates chavis and Sophie. They told me so just after I found them conspiring to murder me, where's your sense of humour? Can't you take a joke?If you threatened to kill me, I'd lol in your internet face.
It's somewhat different when you threaten to kill someone when you were lounging around on their balustrade just the other week in a blatant intimidation tactic.

Do you see, Dave. Do you.

NotLettingItGo
02-07-2012, 11:29 PM

megabyteme
02-07-2012, 11:32 PM
I agree. Call the police and get a restraining order on this piece of filth. Dave needs to go bye bye until he can quit stalking, harassing, and threatening a woman who doesn't want him around.

And, Dave. Squeam's comments (the ones you loom in invisible mode to read) ALL indicate that she thinks you are an imbalanced creep. Take a hint. WE ALL THINK YOU ARE A MESSED UP FUCKING LOSER.

NotLettingItGo
02-07-2012, 11:40 PM

manker
02-07-2012, 11:43 PM
That can't possibly be right manker, next you'll be suggesting that taking digs at someone whos real life you fucked around with for five years, wouldn't be a nice way to behave... That doesn't compute. I know you don't believe that...after all you are one of those who has been defending your friends right to behave like that towards me, haven't you?
What can't possibly be right.
I surely would lol if you threatened to kill me, as you're just a name on a message board from my point of view - and it surely is different if you threaten someone who you've had close contact with irl and who's place you've been to recently in an intimidatory manner and against whom you hold a tangible grudge.

It's certainly the way any rational person would see the situation, Dave.
Do you have rational policemen and women in London, Dave. One would assume as much.

NotLettingItGo
02-07-2012, 11:47 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-07-2012, 11:49 PM

Snee
02-07-2012, 11:59 PM
If only she hadn't forced you to come here and post. If only.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 12:06 AM

manker
02-08-2012, 12:16 AM
What can't possibly be right.
I surely would lol if you threatened to kill me, as you're just a name on a message board from my point of view - and it surely is different if you threaten someone who you've had close contact with irl and who's place you've been to recently in an intimidatory manner and against whom you hold a tangible grudge.

It's certainly the way any rational person would see the situation, Dave.
Do you have rational policemen and women in London, Dave. One would assume as much.

How would I know, I don't live in London.

I do know what you mean about being threatened by someone who seemingly holds a tangable grudge against you. Your friend has threatened me more than once up here. When she's not posting digs at me that is... You know to satisfy her grudge, lyke. Worse yet she knows my home address and has used that in threats agsinst me.Starting to get worried, Dave, eh. That's self evident in your recent prose there.
I bet you're actually regretting posting it now. Even though you're a macho divvy who will never admit he was wrong.

I think if I was in your shoes, I'd probably warn my missus. She won't be happy to have a couple of uniforms turn up to warn her fuckspastic of a husband to keep away from a younger girl that he obsesses over but she might agree to keep the kids ignorant of your latest abject failure.
But only if you tell her, Dave.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 12:26 AM
How much does your wife love you, Dave? Enough to forgive your five+ year obsession with this woman half your age? How about the reminder of your [attempted] infidelity in the form of a restraining order? It might make her wonder what you do when you disappear from time to time. She'll probably have to keep you on a short leash, Dave. Can you live with that? How about if she kicked you out, Dave?

How much does your wife love you, Dave?

Artemis
02-08-2012, 01:04 AM
I have stayed far away from this for the very simple reason that the lot of you are underestimating the mental state here (of RoA/Dave), that plus baiting someone in this state isn't exactly the brightest thing to do. Baiting = rage + frustration and the way things are going these aren't exactly the emotions you should be trying to cultivate.
Squeams, you've known me through my posts long enough to know that they are mostly level headed, in this instance you NEED to consult the Police URGENTLY about a restraining order, for your house, work and immediate person, this is getting worse by the week, and can only degenerate further. The more frustration he feels, the more the urge to vent that frustration will build up, and you as the object of that frustration do not want to be anywhere near him when he blows.

manker
02-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Agree with involving the police.

I think, however, that if you look at Dave's history. He makes a post all het up about doing something - and then once a few people spell out the consequences of it, he backs down. You can see it in this thread. If no-one posted anything, the threat would have just hung there. As it is, a recantation has been issued and some of that ire has been transferred to faceless people on the internets. Which is probably good.

However, I'm no expert on mental fuckspastics.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Agree with involving the police.

However, I'm no expert on mental fuckspastics.

However, Dr. Manker, your diagnoses are sound. This one needs to be referred to specialists who deal with such "speshal" individuals.:doctor:

mjmacky
02-08-2012, 03:10 AM
Actually I agree, I'm looking forward to her explaining to the police how she can make a constant stream if digs at me, after fucking around with my real life for five years

I was flying back from Serbia once and there was this Serbian hillbilly (seljaci) couple with a rowdy child behind us on the plane. The kid knocked our seats around for maybe 4 hours, and we didn't really make a fuss because little rambunctious kids will be like that. Then when my wife finally reclined her seat the 2 inches it's allotted, the mother behind us started to make a huge fuss about not having enough room. She tried to make the stewardess force us to keep our seats upright, for which the stewardess had to explain to the woman that she wasn't queen of the underworld. Then, the woman started kicking the chair, acting far less mature than their 7-year-old daughter.

Eventually I stood up, turned around and said to the woman, "Listen you fucking cunt, we put up with your daughter while she ran amok for 4 hours, try to act at least as much or more mature than her instead of whining and acting like a little bitch". It started turning into a huge confrontation, as the cunt complained to the stewardess that I called her a cunt. Then she threatened to find the police and let them know that I called her a bitch and a cunt and that I spoke to her in a stern voice.

I guess the point of the story is, Dave, why are you acting like a 6-year-old girl?

Quarterquack
02-08-2012, 06:20 AM

Aeroplane stories time. So this one time I hop on a plane and the usual tidbit happens where a passenger walks up to me and asks if he can have my seat to be closer to his family. I oblige and I take his seat instead. Lo' and behold a heavy set dude walks in and sits beside me. At this point I'm rather displeased with the trade, but decide that apres take-off, I'll just find a new seat. Plane takes off and I go seat shopping. I find a row of seats only occupied on the aisle ends with the seats in the middle clear. An elderly lady was at the edge. I ask her if she would let me through so I could sit two seats down from her, and she declines, citing that she doesn't feel that I'm worth getting up for and waved me off with a flick of her hand, like I was some butler.

At this point, fuming that I'm getting the short end of the stick by some twisted hag, I decide to wait for the better part of the 14 hour flight to take revenge on her. I exacted my revenge when she finally got out of her seat to go to the washroom. I called the flight attendant and told her I just watched the lady dig into her nose and rub the excrement on the chair infront of me, before going to wash her hand in the washroom. I complained that she created unsanitary conditions for me, and I'd much prefer it if she were moved away. On her way back she's intercepted by a pleasant male attendant, who told her that she is now to be moved to a different seat due to passengers complaining, her voice got raised, and I simply gave her a comfortable smile before landing in the seat I coveted for hours before her own eyes.

I guess the moral of the story is, even if people don't act like they're 6 on a flight, I have no problems ascribing them as nose diggers.

Let me know if you were actually serious with this post, so I can accordingly laugh, or laugh uncontrollably.

Also, ignore the people saying you should call the cops on reject. If you have as much as an ounce of intelligence as he accredits you with, you'd easily tell he's no threat. He's simply playing out a fantasy at this point to drag your feet into erring. Is he deranged? Sure. But to what extent? Most people would say he's capable of following through with the death threats. Personally, I think he's deranged enough to have time-stamped "proof" on you, so that if and when you do call the cops he flips tables on you.

mjmacky
02-08-2012, 06:35 AM
I complained that she created unsanitary conditions for me, and I'd much prefer it if she were moved away. On her way back she's intercepted by a pleasant male attendant, who told her that she is now to be moved to a different seat due to passengers complaining, her voice got raised, and I simply gave her a comfortable smile before landing in the seat I coveted for hours before her own eyes.

That's deliciously evil, in a good way. Giving it right back to the elderly who simply rest on laurels. Would have been better if you were black. I probably would have just climbed over her following her refusal, and said "just grab my cock whenever you want a go".

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 07:33 AM

mjmacky
02-08-2012, 08:10 AM
No addressing the issue of contacting the police because you were called some names?

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 08:58 AM

manker
02-08-2012, 10:11 AM
You've almost backtracked right the way back to the bumpy and uncomfortable mental plane on which you dwelt previous to the death threat. Well done. I think if I post a few more times, you'll actually write that the threat to kill her was entirely without any intent and that it wasn't you failing, it was just you emphasising the ending of a human life point.

Now I have actually read that thread where the "co-conspirators" hatched an evil plot to have you assassinated. Squeams hardly said a word about it and it was entirely specious for a number of reasons; the main one being that it all hinged on an errant brother who is currently unavailable for 3-5 years on account of being in prison.

I would understand if you threatened chavois, that is tit-for-tat and is what I would come to expect because you've demonstrated on a number of occasions that you are hard of thinking - but to threaten Squeams, who you've intimidated with your physical presence recently and who lives a short distance from you and against whom you harbour a very real grudge, is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Which any rational person would be able to discern.
I think some forum sage already pointed this out, however.

I would point out to the ring reamer that it's all very well to make educated guesses about whether this ridiculous man is capable of anything approaching what he depicts, but, as I pointed out earlier - even the slightest chance that he is prepared to do actual bodily harm to Squeams demands the need for contact with the authorities.
He probably will have a pile of posts bookmarked to show them and in his mind, the police will nod sagely and agree with him - but in actual fact they won't care that Squeams took about 4 'digs' at him and he'll get a restraining order, simple as.

Artemis
02-08-2012, 11:15 AM
God I love you spastics, absolutely fucking fantastic.

Rightyho where to start, lets start with Artemis. Seriously mate, you can't diagnose someones mental state from posts they make on a message board. If you could then the posts of manker, chavis and the likes would make for interesting reading.

That wasn't a diagnosis, but with the tone of your posts plus the fact that you are actively stalking Squeamous/Sophie I urged Squeamous to talk to the police about a restraining order for the very simple reason that you don't seem to be quite rational or completely in control, i.e. the aforementioned stalking. My post had very little to do with you since addressing you over this in your current state would be quite pointless. You feel justified in what you are doing and see nothing wrong with it, I was urging her to get some help in the form of a restraining order in case this spirals any further out of control, and you feel the need to confront her again in person. More than anything my post was made out of genuine concern for her safety.

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 12:10 PM
I guess the moral of the story is, even if people don't act like they're 6 on a flight, I have no problems ascribing them as nose diggers.

I liked this story, but I don't know why you had to make it that complicated. I'm with Macky, I would have just sighed and told her she could either let me pass or I'd climb over her. I like to follow the most direct course of action in any confrontation.

He probably will have a pile of posts bookmarked to show them and in his mind, the police will nod sagely and agree with him - but in actual fact they won't care that Squeams took about 4 'digs' at him and he'll get a restraining order, simple as.

Actually it turns out that a friend of mine sometimes reads through this forum to see what I'm up to (I know it sounds a bit weird on paper, but hey, most of the guys I know are a bit weird). He happens to be a solicitor for people who get banged up and need a defence dude for police interviews. Unknown to me he's been reading all this bullshit, and eventually decided to tell me that he'd been through it all and he thinks I have a cast iron case for a restraining order. Apparently he's seen them awarded for much less. So with this in mind I'll just bide my time until it becomes really necessary. I don't think it will be though as Dave knows his wife has no idea quite what he's been up to, and while I have nothing to lose at all from the old bill getting involved, he really does. Especially since I can describe in intimate detail exactly what his cock looks like to his wife....although I'm not so sure she can remember herself.

I know Dave so well, I know I'm not in any danger. Dave is an intensely frustrated and confused man who doesn't have a clue how to operate in the world he lives in. His primary problem is that he doesn't see grey areas in life and finds it impossible to understand the motives and behaviour of other human beings. Dave walks in a world where he and I were the only human beings in full technicolour. All other people are a void in the fabric of the universe which cannot be read or understood: black, impenetrable masses who walk the earth interacting with it and with him, frightening him with their random behaviour. If you want to walk in his shoes try to imagine how you would feel walking around every day with random fissures opening in front of you, rippling through your present and sending it off onto random tangents over which you have no control. Now imagine you perceive those fissures as being mostly malevolent. Imagine the sense of powerlessness you would feel. Imagine how much of a victim you would feel. You would rage against your misfortune, probably kick and lash out in complete frustration that this situation is happening to you, and to only you. Now take away the only person who understood any of that so that you're on your own, totally, forever and ever with no respite from yourself. The result? Black, bitter, dark resentment. But Dave will never hurt me because in the end he loves me and his kids. And whenever he starts to go a little too far that will always bring him back to reality with a bump.

manker
02-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Well, as I said in the PM, you're better placed to judge than I am and your post there demonstrates this perfectly because all I see is a cowardly prick who threatens women who live alone and who might, possibly, be moved to violence.

If it was my sister though, for example, I would have marched her down to the police station and had them deal with it, even if the outcome was that she refused to speak to me for however long it is that sulks last these days.

You know, just in case.

Barbarossa
02-08-2012, 02:01 PM
So he STILL hasn't left then :frusty:

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Well, as I said in the PM, you're better placed to judge than I am and your post there demonstrates this perfectly because all I see is a cowardly prick who threatens women who live alone and who might, possibly, be moved to violence.

If it was my sister though, for example, I would have marched her down to the police station and had them deal with it, even if the outcome was that she refused to speak to me for however long it is that sulks last these days.

You know, just in case.

I wonder what the fuck people did with their lives before they had the ability to demand strangers intervene to make their lives more manageable?

It's enough that my private business has been spewed in public, but I'm not about to invite it in an undignified admission that I can't handle my own personal life. I'm not scared, I'm not interested, the shutters came down a long time ago. I won't be harrassed, I won't be intruded upon, my behaviour won't be altered in one smidgen of a way. I won't be coerced into any course of action by the actions of another person. Whatever they want me to do, I won't. Scream, shout, cry, wail, stomp, it won't get them anywhere. Want an emotional response? No. Want me to talk? No. Need my behaviour to change? No. The more fuck you want, the less I give.
Complete and genuine disinterest is the only appropriate response to an attention junky. You need to starve the fuckers or they'll never learn.

But fankoo for all your support....you and the guise. And when I'm dead you can say 'I told you so' :shifty:

mjmacky
02-08-2012, 04:08 PM
It's enough that my private business has been spewed in public, but I'm not about to invite it in an undignified admission that I can't handle my own personal life. I'm not scared, I'm not interested, the shutters came down a long time ago. I won't be harrassed, I won't be intruded upon, my behaviour won't be altered in one smidgen of a way. I won't be coerced into any course of action by the actions of another person. Whatever they want me to do, I won't. Scream, shout, cry, wail, stomp, it won't get them anywhere. Want an emotional response? No. Want me to talk? No. Need my behaviour to change? No. The more fuck you want, the less I give.
Complete and genuine disinterest is the only appropriate response to an attention junky. You need to starve the fuckers or they'll never learn.

That's all very respectable and independent-like, but you haven't confirmed nor denied the existence of a mustache on Dave's cock.

chalice
02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE

chalice
02-08-2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNC5aPRF84

manker
02-08-2012, 04:49 PM

You know, just in case.

I wonder what the fuck people did with their lives before they had the ability to demand strangers intervene to make their lives more manageable?

Were you an advisor for the US government in the wake of 911.

The police avenue is the only proactive advice a concerned but distant forumular individual can give, hence its popularity amongst the throng. The mere threat of it works too, as I've noticed and you've reasoned.
So yeah, miss stubborn-pants, see if I care if you die in a impossibly complex system of pulleys, levers, ropes, an ecru candle, a 1 ton weight and a cliff edge that Dave Dastardly has spent 5 years perfecting :snooty:

Snee
02-08-2012, 05:15 PM

You know, just in case.

Yeah, well, you should totally stop forcing dave to, uh, follow you around. It's only more insidious when you don't actually do anything to encourage him.

If you'd thought of that, you'd not not be in this situation now.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 06:06 PM
MBM []Is it not obvious that I have absolutely no [] family.

The above MUST be true. You focus all of your attention of a woman who has no reason to be interested in you. Their attentions must be less desirable. :console:

chalice
02-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Problem solved, and not without considerable ingenuity on my part.

Due to the inconvenient nature of my stuttering freak brother's strategically untenable incarceration, I have had to make inquiries into the services of a more realistic genus of criminal in the outstanding matter of murdering Dave. After tense negotiations, Peter Sutcliffe has agreed to perform said deed, reluctant at first, citing an exclusivity to the female when it comes to acts of sadism. However, having read Dave's post history, and providing I can provide an adequate escape for him, he's more than willing to make an exception in Dave's case.

So, thanks to my underworld contacts and the good old Yorkshire Ripper, the assassination of Dave is back on course. :smilie4:

Snee
02-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Problem solved, and not without considerable ingenuity on my part.

Due to the inconvenient nature of my stuttering freak brother's strategically untenable incarceration, I have had to make inquiries into the services of a more realistic genus of criminal in the outstanding matter of murdering Dave. After tense negotiations, Peter Sutcliffe has agreed to perform said deed, reluctant at first, citing an exclusivity to the female when it comes to acts of sadism. However, having read Dave's post history, and providing I can provide an adequate escape for him, he's more than willing to make an exception in Dave's case.

So, thanks to my underworld contacts and the good old Yorkshire Ripper, the assassination of Dave is back on course. :smilie4:

I'd be willing to chip in with a tenner if he needs an additional incentive.

manker
02-08-2012, 06:55 PM
The celebrated union of honest Irish endeavour and the legendary philanthropism of the cash-rich Swedish master race once again triumphs for the good of humanity.

Something Else
02-08-2012, 06:58 PM
:lol:

I can donate a large, very sharp chainsaw. :smilie4:

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 07:00 PM
You had to do it didn't you? I bet you lot used to stand in front of mirrors and say 'Candyman' 3 times as well just to see what would happen.

chalice
02-08-2012, 07:00 PM
The celebrated union of honest Irish endeavour and the legendary philanthropism of the cash-rich Swedish master race once again triumphs for the good of humanity.

Not to mention the criminally downplayed observational skills of the Welsh.

chalice
02-08-2012, 07:01 PM
You had to do it didn't you? I bet you lot used to stand in front of mirrors and say 'Candyman' 3 times as well just to see what would happen.

In for a penny, in for a pound. :smilie4:

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Were you an advisor for the US government in the wake of 911.

The police avenue is the only proactive advice a concerned but distant forumular individual can give, hence its popularity amongst the throng. The mere threat of it works too, as I've noticed and you've reasoned.
So yeah, miss stubborn-pants, see if I care if you die in a impossibly complex system of pulleys, levers, ropes, an ecru candle, a 1 ton weight and a cliff edge that Dave Dastardly has spent 5 years perfecting :snooty:

I was hoping for a railway track :sadwalk:

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 07:04 PM
I like how this is a real international effort. It's heartwarming that what would ordinarily be a mortifyingly embarrassing public spectacle forged by my personal life, is actually bringing together the peoples of the planet in a display of national unity. I've not seen anything like it since the Boxing Day Tsunami.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Since it's a good deed, it won't be a "murder" as such, but more of "professionally assisted induced euthanasia". :happy:

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 07:10 PM
It's heartwarming that what would ordinarily be a mortifyingly embarrassing public spectacle forged by my personal life, is actually bringing together the peoples of the planet in a display of national unity.

Remember, you are not alone in this- I'm reasonably certain others have had to publicly admit to having, at one time, been an acquaintance of Dave. :sick:

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 07:13 PM
It's heartwarming that what would ordinarily be a mortifyingly embarrassing public spectacle forged by my personal life, is actually bringing together the peoples of the planet in a display of national unity.

Remember, you are not alone in this- I'm reasonably certain others have had to publicly admit to having, at one time, been an acquaintance of Dave. :sick:

Thank you MBM. You're such a comfort to me x

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 07:16 PM

Something Else
02-08-2012, 07:16 PM
I like how this is a real international effort. It's heartwarming that what would ordinarily be a mortifyingly embarrassing public spectacle forged by my personal life, is actually bringing together the peoples of the planet in a display of national unity. I've not seen anything like it since the Boxing Day Tsunami.

There's nothing quite like an international effort when it comes to helping national unity. I see what you did there.

chalice
02-08-2012, 07:24 PM
If Bobby wants try then tell him to go for it, personally I suspect that the fact that it's me who has consistently asked you to stay completely the fuck away from you, and you who has consistently taken it upon yourself to repeatedly insult me, eventually forcing me to resort to insult you back will play a part in that. Whether you like it or not that is what the post history here shows. It also shows me correcting the very negative things some members said about the woman who fucked me over. The facts are my posts at you have only ever been in direct response to you insulting me first (just as this stream has been), and only after I have made it crystal clear that all I want is for you to stay completely away from me.

I doubt you can remember anything at all about my cock, but it's interesting that you feel the need to bring the infidelity that we both committed into this. It's because it's all you have to threaten me with of course, not that it's any kind of threat to me. If fact if you can use it to get the other woman who has used me like you did, whilst not giving any kind of fuck about me, to fuck off out of my life then I would consider that to be a plus. So as I've pointed out before, if you want to pop down feel free, it'll give you an opportunity to explain why you have behaved as you have towards someone about whom the only thing you can find to throw back at, is the wrong we both committed against our respective partners.

I know Dave so well, I know I'm not in any danger. Dave is an intensely frustrated and confused man who doesn't have a clue how to operate in the world he lives in. His primary problem is that he doesn't see grey areas in life and finds it impossible to understand the motives and behaviour of other human beings. Dave walks in a world where he and I were the only human beings in full technicolour. All other people are a void in the fabric of the universe which cannot be read or understood: black, impenetrable masses who walk the earth interacting with it and with him, frightening him with their random behaviour. If you want to walk in his shoes try to imagine how you would feel walking around every day with random fissures opening in front of you, rippling through your present and sending it off onto random tangents over which you have no control. Now imagine you perceive those fissures as being mostly malevolent. Imagine the sense of powerlessness you would feel. Imagine how much of a victim you would feel. You would rage against your misfortune, probably kick and lash out in complete frustration that this situation is happening to you, and to only you. Now take away the only person who understood any of that so that you're on your own, totally, forever and ever with no respite from yourself. The result? Black, bitter, dark resentment. But Dave will never hurt me because in the end he loves me and his kids. And whenever he starts to go a little too far that will always bring him back to reality with a bump.

Do you? Cause from reading this, it looks like you hardly know me at all. Oh I know you don't feel threatened by me, because you know I'm the last person who would hurt you or for that matter any woman. That much I know you know. But the bitter and twisted, the victim... none of those things are me. Seeing the world as filled with malevolent people, I wonder why I might well consider many of the people in the world to be malevolent, it couldn't possibly be because they're the kind of scum who go creating facebook hatepages against people, or because they're the kind of people who go encouraging their mates to verbally abuse and insult someone else, or because they're the kind of people who would go slagging someone they personally dislike, off to his friends on facebook. Or even that they're the kind of scum who would make malicious statements about someone because they personally don't like him. You know like your friends are, like they have done to me. Or maybe it's because they are like you, maybe it's because they take someones trust and shit all over it, like you did to me with your lies.

You knew how I would react to the discovery that you had filled our friendship wth lies, you knew that discovering that would cause me to react as I have towards you. Because you know how much I hate liars. You knew that before we ever met. I even told you why, and yet you still decided you could lie to me, both to my face, and in untold numbers of messages. To such an extent that I have no option but to believe it was all lies. That actually it was never about anything more than you using me to provide into your life those feelings you felt you wanted, the ones my friendship provided you with until you had no reason to need me to provide you with anymore. At which point my friendship an I was something you could just discard without any kind of care. That's what it came down too, you never actually cared fuck all about me, it was all just about you. Just as les hyde used women, so you used me. Like it or not Sophie you have proven that be the truth by the way you have behaved towards me, and you'll have to accept me calling you a cunt for that in exactly the same way you called les hyde a cunt for behaving like that. Which is really all I have done in response to the barrage of questions your friends have been firing at me for months. It's your standard, you have no option but to accept me applying it to you.

As for me loving you... I'll admit it, I can't say I love you, but care about you, yeah I do. It's something I can't ever get rid of. I'll never forgive you for that, I trusted you, cared about you, and you betrayed me completely, shat all over that trust. Never gave any kind of toss about me or my thoughts or feelings, whilst having me care about you and yours.

I only ever asked you for one thing in our 'friendship', that you would be honest. You weren't.

I've only asked you for one thing since telling you to "Now fuck off", so far you proven yourself to be incapable of showing me enough respect to do that.

So please don't go around here trying to present yourself as some kind of victim, when it's you who can't respect me enough to stay completely away from me, both personally and as an object you can insult. You've had more than your fair share of obtaining pleasure at my expense, five years of it, now please leave me alone.

...And...breathe, Dave.

You've been building all that up inside for so long now, Dave. That was Dave Ground Zero.

Thank you, Dave. You spasicate, I'll masticate.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 07:28 PM
I doubt you can remember anything at all about my cock

New Sigy. Thanks! :lol::lol::lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM

chalice
02-08-2012, 07:33 PM
AFAIK there's nothing particularly memorable about it MBM, it's just a bog standard cock.

Dave, I can call Peter off with just a phone call. Just say the word.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 07:34 PM

chalice
02-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Send him along chavis, I'm sure we'll have a giggle.

I'm threatening to kill you with Peter Sutcliffe, Dave. As a matter of fact, I'm threatening to kill you with any convicted serial killer presently doing a life sentence for four or more killings.

Mark Chapman put himself forward, even though he only ever killed one person, under the condition that I spoke up for him at his next parole hearing, but I don't think either of us are that desperate, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 08:36 PM

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm threatening to kill you with Peter Sutcliffe, Dave. As a matter of fact, I'm threatening to kill you with any convicted serial killer presently doing a life sentence for four or more killings.

Mark Chapman put himself forward, even though he only ever killed one person, under the condition that I spoke up for him at his next parole hearing, but I don't think either of us are that desperate, Dave.

I still like the idea of your fukup brother doing a botched job of it. Half- or three-quarter dead with permanent marks of the incident would be suitable. Thenn Dave could say Squeams fucked up his life. Right now, all he has to whine about it her discarding him. Boo-fucking-who...

chalice
02-08-2012, 08:39 PM

I still like the idea of your fukup brother doing a botched job of it. Half- or three-quarter dead with permanent marks of the incident would be suitable. Thenn Dave could say Squeams fucked up his life. Right now, all he has to whine about it her discarding him. Boo-fucking-who...

Terrible post, grammatically speaking.

Ian Brady is coming for you on day release.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Terrible post, grammatically speaking.

Ian Brady is coming for you on day release.

I just re-read my post. I diserve watever rath tha proofreeding glods breeng down on mi hed. :(

chalice
02-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Yeah I know, I'm waiting for the mentally challenged members of the board to advise me to call the police, and seek a restraining order against you. Although I'm beginning to suspect that this is just going to be another example of their hypocrisy.

If Sophie isn't afraid of you, Dave, despite your apoplectic murmurings, I don't see why I shouldn't exacerbate matters. You're harmless, aren't you, Dave. Nothing that is said on the internets could ever trigger a violent response, especially when it comes to women, isn't that right, Dave.

(Oh Hai, Sophie's solicitor chum :wave:)

Despite and perhaps because of Sophie's discomfort, Dave is my favourite internets spastic of all fucking time. And Christ knows I've had loads.

Snee
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkwJzIUwgq0

basically.

Snee
02-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Apoplectic murmurings.

chalice
02-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Apoplectic murmurings.

Yeah. Thought about it, but went with it anyway. Still not sure.

manker
02-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I liked it.

chalice
02-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I liked it.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 09:23 PM

manker
02-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I liked it to, it only has one obvious mistake as well, which is always a bonus around here.*too

irony fairy strikes

yw

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 10:12 PM

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 10:15 PM

I've been playing with this in my head MBM, trying to understand how anyone could post something like this, and I finally think I get it... I get you.

You're much like your new friend, and probably like so many here, you need people to 'like' you, to be your friend(s). It explains your posts at me, and that friend request you sent me. You don't understand how someone can be like me, how I can happily not give a fuck about whether you, she or anyone else 'likes' me. What you, she or anyone else thinks of me. To you it's some kind of indication that I'm mentally unstable in someway. Which if I'm honest is much the same way your new friend saw it. I can't help wondering if that's why you can't understand why I have no fear of talking openly about my feelings, and experiences, because I know it doesn't make me any less of a man, or devalue me in anyway at all.

Sorry mate, I've been a bit harsh towards you because I never got that, I don't understand why anyone needs someone elses validation of their existence. I never did, and I don't imagine I ever will. I'm quite happy selecting my friends very carefully, and even despite my mistake with that friend of yours, that scheme has worked well for me, giving me a small but loyal set of friends I can rely upon and trust, and who can rely upon me, and trust me. I hope you're one day lucky enough to gain enough confidence to not need your existence validated by being able to call people (especially people on the internet) your friend. That's not real friendship, at least not IMHO.

:lol::lol::LOL: :noes:

I've got a minute, so I'll explain...

The online you, is nothing but a bunch of laughable, pathetic, mental text. You are a fucked up loser who can't get over a woman who you cheated on your wife with (repeatedly). This makes for an interesting, juicy read- that's what the internets is all about.

However, there is also the real-life side here: you are in physical proximity to a real woman who also finds you pathetic. You followed her here, and even showed up at her house to intimidate her. That turns the funny creep into a funny creep who needs to get arrested because he cannot leave this woman alone. There is also the kind of poetic justice in which someone would pound the living shit out of you until you got it through your obsessed head that you NEED to leave this real life woman alone. Chasing her around online and showing up at her house and then trying to convince people that SHE needs to leave you alone is just COMPLETELY bone-headed.

So, there you have it, Dave. Online you are a laughable fuckwit; in real life, you are a pathetic creep. The paths cross here because you PERSIST in following Squeams around.

I will admit to sending you a friends request here. I meant it as a welcome when you seemed to be a decent guy who had stopped in his rage of "that woman". I had (some) hope for you- as did Squeams at one time. It did not take me too long to rescind that offering of friendship. I actually thought you might start stalking me as a result. Isn't that what you do when people stop liking you, Dave?

As with most humor, there IS a reason for directing our comments at you, Dave. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO GET YOU TO REALIZE WHAT A PATHETIC, CREEPY SCUMBAG YOU ARE BEING. AND THAT IS IN BOTH WORLDS.

As for wanting [to fit in], I happen to enjoy the members here. If they would like to turn on me, or object to my presence, they are always welcome to. That is the internet. I do not say the things I do for popularity sake, but for the fact that you are, in fact, a piece of shit who needs to wake up before your real family life gets affected by this. And it will be YOUR fault.

manker
02-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Yeah, mbm, you want people to like you and you need friends.

How can you ever live with yourself :blink:

And also, Dave's flounce out of the forum to be with his new friends on a better forum was rubbish.
Does anyone else think there was never a different forum and he's just as friendless on the internets as irl

Edit: I'm not saying barbie is friendless, he's orsum. just that he did that to me once.
I aimed to besmirch in the manner of barbie.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 10:27 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 10:30 PM

manker
02-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Really.
Who is the most interesting. I'm still fucked off that I'm only second on your list of intelligent members.
If chavois beats me in this, I'm moving to a different forum with better friends.

Mary is just bright in a specific area, ffs :dry:

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 10:48 PM
:lol::lol::LOL: :noes:

Shake that head all you like, it's the only explaination for your post content and more relevently the friend request you sent me, a man who had previously stated he wasn't here to make friends with any of you. It explains how many friends you have listed up here, and I'm willing to bet that accounts you have in other places look much the same in that regard. You're certainly not alone in being like that on this board.

It's OK there's nothing wrong with it, especially since I know that you have a young kid, they do change your life and reduce the contact you get with the friends you were used to spending time with in real life. So there's nothing wrong with supplementing the feelings you have for needing 'friends' with people you don't really know on the internet.

It's not for me though.

PLEASE make sure you read what I added. You really need to, Dave. And then go get some real life therapy...

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Really.
Who is the most interesting. I'm still fucked off that I'm only second on your list of intelligent members.
If chavois beats me in this, I'm moving to a different forum with better friends.

Mary is just bright in a specific area, ffs :dry:

If I'm not more interesting than an accountant, I'll have to do myself in.*

*Nothing against you, manker, there's just certain standards one must hold to :(

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 10:59 PM

Something Else
02-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Dave = Shooter McGavin. Fact.
<br>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I6qHBE_7aM

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 11:02 PM

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 11:06 PM
I had (some) hope for you- as did Squeams at one time.

I'll ignore the standard MBM insults which I've covered the meaningless of repeatedly already, but lets have a discussion around this.

According to that statement you and Squeamous have been discussing me behind the scenes.

:blink:

You fucking idiot. No, the statement means you were once acquainted with her. Separately, I decided to give you a chance; a welcome.

Two separate things. I have NEVER received a PM from Squeams. Never.

Dumb fuck.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 11:12 PM

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Your the fool who jumped on the Dave is stalking Sophie bandwagon, and who has repeatedly posted caps locked claims of that. So you must believe it, so you must be able to explain the obvious flaws in your statements and the facts.

You're.

SHE WAS ACTIVE HERE FAR BEFORE YOU. You came here and started agressively talking about your hatred of women and, specifically, "that woman". You STILL have no reason to be on this site other than STALKING "that woman".

EVERYONE knows this. You have not, in your deranged "logic" managed to convince a single person. Not one.

Let's ask your wife if she thinks your efforts are stalking. The real life you cheated (repeatedly) on his wife and has continued to follow "that woman" around.

chalice
02-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Dave, you always post at a time of night when I'm hyper-wopped. Dunno how that is for you, but for me it's like learning to read all over again for moi.

As long as Sophie continues to actively belittle you, unafraid, you and I will continue to thrash at my leisure.

Isn't it divine, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 11:43 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 11:48 PM

manker
02-08-2012, 11:49 PM
I don't believe that, but even if it's true, manker has been. That's clearly been posted on the board.Yeah but I'm just using it as a way to get internet bewbs.

What do you take me for, someone with feelings :ghey:

chalice
02-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Somebody needs to lose their grip on reality enough to give a fuck about this enough to accumulate the Alexandrian amount of wank Dave has had the cheek to post in the past lol-laden year about all this bollocks.

Take a bow, David, you sad fucking spastic.

manker
02-08-2012, 11:52 PM
I wouldn't ever want her too.

Fucks sake, Dave. What is your problem with to and too.

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 11:57 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-08-2012, 11:58 PM

chalice
02-09-2012, 12:00 AM
manker, I couldn't care less about why you're doing anything. You're just one of the pantomime ugly sisters to me. Her reasoning for doing it in light of her, and all of our oft repeated claims about how all she wants is for me to leave her alone, and how I'm stalking her, is what is in question. And the comparison is with my behaviour of "wanting her to leave me alone" and of my behaviour of not posting directly at her, other than in response to one of your posts, or one of her posts.

If I'm the one stalking her (as per all your claims) then why is it I'm the one staying away from her, whilst she (whom according to you all just wants me it to leave her alone) keeps making posts about me, and apparently discussing me in PMs.

You all keep claiming it, but the facts betray your claims.

One question, Dave.

Have you reconsidered and decided that wishing Sophie to be dead would not necessarily be a healthy way to be looking at things?

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 12:03 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 12:04 AM
You're just one of the pantomime ugly sisters to meOh you and your sophisticated insults.
You really got to me this time.

It's like you gathered up all of your intellect and personified it into one cutting remark.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 12:06 AM

chalice
02-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Come on chavis, I know you're not as stupid as some members here, and that you can see both the first and last sentences of that post of mine was asking whether the statements between those sentences were ridiculous enough for her. I wasn't surprised that wmanker could read it completely wrongly, but I know you're not as stupid as him. Try reading it again old chap.

Not sure what you're attempting there, old bean.

Can you just state for us hard of idiot types that you have no intention of pummelling, garotting, strangulating or otherwise bringing to an end the existence of Sophie...AKA...Squeamous?

Once said assurance is reconciled, we can continue with the pertinent business at hand. To wit, me pwning the fuck out of you at every sorry turn.

manker
02-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Come on chavis, I know you're not as stupid as some members here, and that you can see both the first and last sentences of that post of mine was asking whether the statements between those sentences were ridiculous enough for her. I wasn't surprised that wmanker could read it completely wrongly, but I know you're not as stupid as him. Try reading it again old chap.
Complete backtracking. Nice one, Dave. What you wrote there makes no sense at all but I know that you mean that you have decided to come clean and say you never actually wanted her dead.

The first sentence reads "Do you think so Sophie?" and the last sentence reads "You know by stopping behaving like a stupid cunt, and growing up enough to realise that if you keep taking your digs, you'll have no grounds for complaining when you push me far enough to actually come and damage you back."

But, yeah. I know that you mean that you've altered your wanting her dead as a very dead thing stance.
So it's all good, right?

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 12:20 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 12:25 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 12:34 AM
So basically you following up saying that you wanted her dead by saying that you were serious about wanting her dead wasn't you failing at being ridiculous, it was you escalating the ridiculous point.

Btw, first doesn't mean second and last doesn't mean fourth.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 12:39 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 12:44 AM
... but you are cleverer than me... at least in your head you are.
Where else would I be cleverer than you. In my educated elbow, perhaps. My learned lymph glands :blink:

And also, it was a parody.
smfh
My actual opinion is that you posted like a tearful fuckspastic who threw a tantrum because Squeams said you're ridiculous - and now have backtracked because you're pretty worried about what might happen if you didn't.

chalice
02-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Dave, I'm gonna ask the silly question. I've been holding off for months cos I already know the answer. It's entirely up to you whether or not you answer it.

Dave, why do you post here?

I know you only came to this forum because Sophie directed you to it. You would never have discovered it otherwise.

I'd be flattered to believe it was just because of myself, but the truth is even more pathetic, Dave. I pity you, Dave. True story.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 12:54 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 12:55 AM
I know the answer too.
It'd be cool to all reveal our answer at the same time. On large cards, like on Blankety Blank.

Mine's right. I think I posted it before though.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:04 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:05 AM
What is it you think I have to be worried about?

That post of mine clearly shows I was asking if the contents of that post were ridiculous enough for her.

That she might actually use the only thing she can find that I did wrong in all the time I knew her and get my wife to leave me? As I've stated that's not much of a threat considering I would see my wife moving on with her life without me as a good thing, because it would allow me to move on with mine, and to stop being used to provide what she wants in her life. ie, that Squeamous would facilitate me no longer being used by my wife in exactly the same way Squeamous used me.
That's a lot of info, Dave.
What is your wife using you for, exactly. We know it isn't sex as you haven't managed to do that in quite some time.
Is it money, Dave. She should ask an Accountant for advice. See, I think what she'd lose with your wage not coming in would be made up with benefits, what with the amount of dependants and then there's the maintenance.
She'd be better off if anything.

Companionship. lolno
Raucous evenings spent with mutual friends. Doesn't seem likely
Those romantic surprise weekends away. Ah, no. You don't have sex with her.

wtf could it possibly be.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:06 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Don't pity me chavis, I'm a highly successful individual, who has a great life.:glagpinch:

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:08 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:15 AM
I know the answer too.
It'd be cool to all reveal our answer at the same time. On large cards, like on Blankety Blank.

Mine's right. I think I posted it before though.

I guess now I get to hear your answers, eh? Don't tell me, it was so I could stalk her... isn't it? All the facts of who has been posting what at whom are irrelevant in your answers aren't they? Well what a surprise.Newp.

It was because you couldn't talk directly to her to vent your angst, so you came here - where you knew she would see your words - to vent at 'that woman who ruined my life'.
You knew that she would instantly know that you meant her and you wondered if you could make her hurt like you hurt.
Your words were meant to make her feel pity for you, regret for her actions and, ultimately, be as hurt as you are.

It didn't work out though because it appears that she just escalated the ignoring the fuck out you point.

The not working thing made you even more determined to succeed, so you stayed here and escalated it until it reached the level of physically going to her home and then the death threat.

That's why I think you're here.

manker
02-09-2012, 01:16 AM
... You don't have sex with her.

Don't I? What makes you think that?

Woman's intuition.

chalice
02-09-2012, 01:16 AM
If you came on here for me, Dave, which is a fucking lie, by the way, what the fuck did you ever achieve?

I've approached you like every other spastic who came my way. only more so. I certainly don't feel any different trans the reject experience. Quite affirming actually.

Maybe you've been rattled. That's quite apparent. Not me, though.

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 01:18 AM
I have a movie script going called "Educating Dave"

Taking place sometime during the 80's, it's about the relationship of a sprite, academic, young, hipster female (we'll call her Rita) and a desperately vain, unintelligent, middle-aged philanderer by the name of Dave. The unlikely duo share some moments where they exchange their unique perspectives on life and mental fortitude. Eventually, the bitterly paranoid antagonist, Dave, pushes away Rita. He then starts dialing into the same BBS's that she usually dials into, and begins to flood the system with all kinds of vile chatter about women and humanity. Since only a dozen people log in, the sysop eventually removes all his posts and keeps him from being able to connect. In a depression driven haze, Dave leaves his wife and kids and shacks up with a bunch of homeless guys, eventually contracting HIV and dying of AIDS.

I think it wants to be a drama. I'm set with the beginning and end, I just need the entire middle filled out. Hopefully it's a totally original story not borrowing from a bunch of other elements... which in case I'd have to convert it to a parody. Actually, that's probably best, I'm sure "Dave" is a parody, or at the very least a lengthy joke.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:22 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:22 AM
I have a movie script going called "Educating Dave"

Taking place sometime during the 80's, it's about the relationship of a sprite, academic, young, hipster female (we'll call her Rita) and a desperately vain, unintelligent, middle-aged philanderer by the name of Dave. The unlikely duo share some moments where they exchange their unique perspectives on life and mental fortitude. Eventually, the bitterly paranoid antagonist, Dave, pushes away Rita. He then starts dialing into the same BBS's that she usually dials into, and begins to flood the system with all kinds of vile chatter about women and humanity. Since only a dozen people log in, the sysop eventually removes all his posts and keeps him from being able to connect. In a depression driven haze, Dave leaves his wife and kids and shacks up with a bunch of homeless guys, eventually contracting HIV and dying of AIDS.

I think it wants to be a drama. I'm set with the beginning and end, I just need the entire middle filled out. Hopefully it's a totally original story not borrowing from a bunch of other elements... which in case I'd have to convert it to a parody. Actually, that's probably best, I'm sure "Dave" is a parody, or at the very least a lengthy joke.:lol:

That's a bit h4r5h, mate. He's only unintelligent in his head.

manker
02-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Newp.

It was because you couldn't talk directly to her to vent your angst, so you came here - where you knew she would see your words - to vent at 'that woman who ruined my life'.
You knew that she would instantly know that you meant her and you wondered if you could make her hurt like you hurt.
Your words were meant to make her feel pity for you, regret for her actions and, ultimately, be as hurt as you are.

It didn't work out though because it appears that she just escalated the ignoring the fuck out you point.

The not working thing made you even more determined to succeed, so you stayed here and escalated it until it reached the level of physically going to her home and then the death threat.

That's why I think you're here.

:glag:

You're a fucking retard.

I have repeatedly stated she has proven beyond any doubt she never cared about me at all.

How could I hurt someone who never cared about me?

You have no logical reasoning capability at all.

I know. You're here because you wanted to get back at chavis, the guy who'd never interacted with you before you came back.
That's much more logical and everyone agrees with you.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:25 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:27 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:28 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:29 AM
... did Dave just say that he harshed chavois off the board.

jebus

chalice
02-09-2012, 01:30 AM
If you came on here for me, Dave, which is a fucking lie, by the way, what the fuck did you ever achieve?

I've approached you like every other spastic who came my way. only more so. I certainly don't feel any different trans the reject experience. Quite affirming actually.

Maybe you've been rattled. That's quite apparent. Not me, though.

Well I never achieved anything much, the only time I actually managed to make it about you, you went and fucked off into the far distance for weeks... which of course wasn't because you were rattled... yeah cause we're all going to believe you stopped posting in the lounge for some other reason.

Other than that you did keep insisting on making every thread about her, and on that I couldn't resist the opportunities you provided me.

Quite right. You achieved nothing.

So, I'd just like to pinpoint exactly what it was I said that brought you back so vehemently to this arsehole of the internets. I'm confused, Dave.

Snee
02-09-2012, 01:30 AM
This is so dumb. It's like one man's* struggle against logic and reason, part eleven.

I'm going to bed.

*And yes, I do mean dave.

manker
02-09-2012, 01:31 AM
I know. You're here because you wanted to get back at chavis, the guy who'd never interacted with you before you came back.
That's much more logical and everyone agrees with you.

He never interacted with me on this account, just as JP never did either. That doesn't mean he never interacted with me.I don't believe you.

If you quote it, I will issue and full and sincere apology.
But you won't because you made it up.

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 01:31 AM
wrong thread, oops

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:32 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:33 AM
This is so dumb. It's like one man's* struggle against logic and reason, part eleven.

I'm going to bed.

*And yes, I do mean dave.

Well it is mental o'clock in Sverige.
Laters, dewd.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:35 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:36 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:36 AM
They can't produce any of this so called logic you refer too, I assume from that statement you feel you can. So go on then.My son is seven. He knows when to use to and when to use too.
As a highly successful individual who has a great life, why don't you.

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 01:37 AM
There are times when I like you Jacky.

I was unsure of what to make out of the fruit basket you sent me. All the fruits were rotted and the basket wasn't your standard brown, it was like, grey-yellow or light grey-brown. Anyways, this clarifies everything. Thanks for the rotted fruit?

manker
02-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't believe you.

If you quote it, I will issue and full and sincere apology.
But you won't because you made it up.You'll have to figure out for yourselves the board names of any other accounts I may have or have had here.
Nah, you're just lying about it because my explanation of why you're here is true and yours is a complete lie.

I thought you didn't lie, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:38 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-09-2012, 01:39 AM

manker
02-09-2012, 01:42 AM
It's a pretty poor show when all you can come up with after months and months is the gramtical mistakes I make in posts. Face it wmanker, you're a failure.I have a low tolerance level for that kind of thing.

But what about the blatant lie I exposed regarding you pretending to have a different account with which you interacted with chavis so much that you simply had to get your revenge.
The fail there sits squarely at your feet. Along with any remaining vestige of your dignity, one assumes, angsty feelings boi.

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 02:14 AM
But what about the blatant lie I exposed regarding you pretending to have a different account with which you interacted with chavis so much that you simply had to get your revenge.

That one could easily be faked though, just find a back and forth between chavis and a helpless witrupted soul. I don't think delusions by way of ignorance or alternate reality automatically disqualify lies from being lies. Therefore, there are dozens if not hundreds of examples to use. For Dave's sake, let's give it a value; let's say with 99.9 % confidence that there 100 +/- 76 lies that Dave tells on this board.

megabyteme
02-09-2012, 04:09 AM
There are times when I like you Jacky.

I was unsure of what to make out of the fruit basket you sent me. All the fruits were rotted and the basket wasn't your standard brown, it was like, grey-yellow or light grey-brown. Anyways, this clarifies everything. Thanks for the rotted fruit?

Those bananas weren't brown from being rotten. Neither were the apples. I shouldn't have to tell you that water melons just get squishy. I hope you washed your hands with anti-bacterial soap after handling that basket.

You've been ass-fruited by Dave. :sick:

megabyteme
02-09-2012, 04:11 AM
...and don't tell me someone who is as full of shit as Dave can't take a simple water melon.

Squeamous
02-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Somebody needs to lose their grip on reality enough to give a fuck about this enough to accumulate the Alexandrian amount of wank Dave has had the cheek to post in the past lol-laden year about all this bollocks.

Take a bow, David, you sad fucking spastic.

Fucks sake, Dave. What is your problem with to and too.

I just love you two so much.
Not because of your subject matter, but because your use of our lovely language makes me lol and jizz in equal measure :wub:

Barbarossa
02-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah, mbm, you want people to like you and you need friends.

How can you ever live with yourself :blink:

And also, Dave's flounce out of the forum to be with his new friends on a better forum was rubbish.
Does anyone else think there was never a different forum and he's just as friendless on the internets as irl

Edit: I'm not saying barbie is friendless, he's orsum. just that he did that to me once.
I aimed to besmirch in the manner of barbie.

Wow I can't even remember that!!!

I'm so much more mellow than I used to be, now I'm not trying to change the world or anything... :)

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 04:28 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 04:31 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
In order to be anywhere near the truth, you'll need a tolerance level of =/- 100 for that statement. You're really going to have to try harder if you're going to expect anyone to accept your scientific output as being of value.

101 +/- 76

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 04:43 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 04:45 PM
And people wonder why the planet is fucked.

Because we're fucking parasites sucking up every drop of filtrated water and every glob of sebaceous excretion, you mite.

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 04:47 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 04:49 PM
All scientists or just the ones you know?

Scientists are turning dirty water into potable water, and turds into ground beef. You're thinking of capitalists.

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 04:56 PM

chalice
02-10-2012, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaS99JMxqNo

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 05:13 PM

chalice
02-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Dave lied when he said he wouldn't be posting here, ergo Dave is a liar. Q.E.D.

Glad we cleared that up.

megabyteme
02-10-2012, 05:30 PM
:lol:

That used to be me chavis.

Has it ever occurred to you that the ONLY reason you are even remotely of interest around here has to do with the fact that you were ONCE connected with Squeams. Beyond that, you are yesterday's toenail clippings. Period. :dry:

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 05:35 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 05:37 PM

chalice
02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Dave lied when he said he wouldn't be posting here, ergo Dave is a liar. Q.E.D.

Glad we cleared that up.

Dave said there was no point posting here as you all made any post he made about your favourite friend, encouraging her to join in the abuse. Now it would appear she has finally got the message, Dave can come here and abuse you all as much as he likes.

Nice try though, fuckwit.

I guess you'll have more time on your hands to hang around here and be abused by me now that so many of your friends have been sent to jail.

None of my friends have been sent to jail, Dave. Your reading skills are deteriorating rapidly.

Originally Posted By Deceptive Dave...

Take my case for example. You took a bloke who couldn't have gave any kind of fuck about Squeamous, and who only wanted her to stay completely away from him. You battered him around for month after month with your twisted fucked up delsional thoughts. She seeing the fun you were all having with screwing around with this bloke, joined in, and he finally gets reduced to actually doing to her what she has been doing to him, and starts insulting her back. Eventually hurting her becomes something really important to him, so much so that he actually starts thinking about how to do it properly... and I mean that seriously... so he leaves.

He is forced to leave because you twisted fucks made someone he was determined to leave behind, into someone he couldn't escape, someone who no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get to stop being insulted about, and insulted by. Until he finally reslised he was seriously starting to lose the plot. Then he leaves because it's the only way of leaving that woman behind, and of stopping himself being inexorably being driven to actually damaging her as he is constantly reminded she has damaged him.

At least that's why I've left.

Have a nice life wmanker

Maybe you're not a liar, Dave. Maybe you're just catastrophically confused out of all memory of past events.