PDA

View Full Version : Ratio-free tracker

styles
01-19-2012, 08:34 AM
I know FTN,that's just the heaven everyone wanted,but it's impossible to join without any friend out here,I mean is there any ratioless tracker with Oday stuffs?Well I did buy a seedbox cost 5 USD,cheaper right?That's enough for me to get at least 1:1 ratio in IPT and TorrentDay,both well seed.My local connection always open for 10 hours work time,Just upload speed sucks,IPS limited,Only 512k/s.I can get enough time to seed for sure.Just ratio is trouble for me.Thank you for your suggest.

DeadPoet
01-19-2012, 09:57 AM
PreToMe and GFT.
Cabalo mentioned nCore in one of the previous threads, so it's also an option.

darkblue
01-19-2012, 10:19 AM
i will suggest
torrenthr-one of favorite.
alphaomega
fuckyeahtorrent-good pretime

JebusAT
01-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Try Demonoid hehe....

sheriff 01
01-19-2012, 03:37 PM
i lost my BMTV account a long time ago because i had a brain fart and thought it had become ratio free. Needless to say they had zero tolerance there for hnr's :01:

anon
01-19-2012, 05:18 PM
i lost my BMTV account a long time ago because i had a brain fart and thought it had become ratio free.

What made you think they suddenly discarded the ratio system :ermm:

As for styles' question - http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/?sort=ratio&order=asc. I think most good ratio-free places have already been mentioned above, though :) Demonoid does track ratios, but they won't do anything if yours is low. And besides, the sheer amount of torrents makes it stellar content-wise.

sheriff 01
01-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Well after being degraded by pm's from staff members talking to me as if i was 10 yrs old. I decided to treat this site as if it were ratio free. So what we had here is more of a self imposed disablement-lol The staff at BMTV were some of the most horrendous i have ever witnessed at any site.

HG1
01-20-2012, 06:55 AM
i will say , try fuckyeahtorrents .. its god with content , and its ratio free , and its getting huge day by day , and community is nice too , only design sucks , but if u are only going for content then FYT :D

LAMOVIDA
01-20-2012, 09:47 AM
try alphaomega its a good tracker

styles
01-20-2012, 10:42 AM
PreToMe and GFT.
Cabalo mentioned nCore in one of the previous threads, so it's also an option.
Thank you DeadPoet,First time heard PreToMe,Just new for me.

i will suggest
torrenthr-one of favorite.
alphaomega
fuckyeahtorrent-good pretime
THX for your suggests,by the way what's torrenthr from?I don't know it's languages.
Is alphaomega invite only now?

i lost my BMTV account a long time ago because i had a brain fart and thought it had become ratio free. Needless to say they had zero tolerance there for hnr's :01:

That's just sad,You may try BTN,Seems like hot right now.

i lost my BMTV account a long time ago because i had a brain fart and thought it had become ratio free.

What made you think they suddenly discarded the ratio system :ermm:

As for styles' question - http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/?sort=ratio&order=asc. I think most good ratio-free places have already been mentioned above, though :) Demonoid does track ratios, but they won't do anything if yours is low. And besides, the sheer amount of torrents makes it stellar content-wise.
I just find some good tracker with ratio free :)
Demonoid is cool,I may will try it.Just one more question,Is Demonoid should be a public tracker or a private?

i will say , try fuckyeahtorrents .. its god with content , and its ratio free , and its getting huge day by day , and community is nice too , only design sucks , but if u are only going for content then FYT :D
Nice name. :) I am in interested.
All trackers that you guys suggest to me,Seems like cool,Except Demonoid or not ,all need invite to join.
I am wait for free sign up some day.
Thank you guys!
Regards

anon
01-20-2012, 05:58 PM
I just find some good tracker with ratio free :)
Demonoid is cool,I may will try it.Just one more question,Is Demonoid should be a public tracker or a private?

You can use them without an account, but I think they have reintroduced the limitations for guests. Being a registered user removes that and gives you extra features. Invite codes are ubiquitous, so you won't have trouble finding one.

dvnc69
01-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Demon is fine for a semi ratio free site...
other goodies are BTN (no ratio reqs just seed for x days) and CBT - same...

styles
01-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Demon is fine for a semi ratio free site...
other goodies are BTN (no ratio reqs just seed for x days) and CBT - same...

Thank you,I missed the chance that BTN open invite application.
What is CBT?And what's kind of contents there?

Glaucon
01-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Everything has pretty much been mentioned already. I'd like to point out AlphaOmega again, I think it's lovely if you're looking for a ratioless tracker. PM me and I'll hook you up if you want.

styles
01-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Everything has pretty much been mentioned already. I'd like to point out AlphaOmega again, I think it's lovely if you're looking for a ratioless tracker. PM me and I'll hook you up if you want.
I just checked WTO thread,Fast pre with ratio free,Pretty good for me.Thank you.PM sent with screenshot of tracker I have.Really appreciate,Today is Chinese New Year,You make mine day :-D

Glaucon
01-22-2012, 11:51 AM
I just checked WTO thread,Fast pre with ratio free,Pretty good for me.Thank you.PM sent with screenshot of tracker I have.Really appreciate,Today is Chinese New Year,You make mine day :-D

Invite sent. Take care and enjoy. :)

styles
01-22-2012, 12:27 PM

Invite sent. Take care and enjoy. :)

I am in,Decent tracker!THX. :-D

anon
01-22-2012, 05:32 PM
What is CBT?

Good question, I think it's ComicBT?

Kaleidoscope
01-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I just want to say that GFT is the BEST ratio-less tracker ever. Speeds are so ridiculously fast. Was getting 30 MB/s on all my downloads there.

styles
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
I just want to say that GFT is the BEST ratio-less tracker ever. Speeds are so ridiculously fast. Was getting 30 MB/s on all my downloads there.
Hehe,I want to give a try.hehe :P

Funkin'
01-24-2012, 01:34 PM
hehe

Glaucon
01-24-2012, 06:00 PM
hehe

... creepy.