PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Binbot?

Stabber
01-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm having Binbot 2.0 and i have been using it for a while . It's user interface is pretty easy and straightforward for someone new in usenet .

The only thing i haven't figured out is how to open an nzb file through firefox , or chrome or any internet browser , with the open with dialog .

The only way to open nzb file is to open the client of binbot and open the nzb file through there.

Is there a way to open with firefox ?

anon
01-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Does the program have no option to associate itself to NZB files? If not (and that'd greatly surprise me), you can always do that yourself via Default Programs in the control panel. Then opening or double-clicking on NZBs should suffice.

Stabber
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Yes but that doesn't work , it says binbot.jar not found , but it exists just fine .

Funkin'
01-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Nice spamming around the forums, bitch. But you still have to be here for fifteen days to reach the giveaways section and thirty to reach the trade section. So why not take that time to actually contribute something? Instead of repeatedly posting "nice guide", or "nice", or asking stupid questions that could have easily been found out through a Google search.

anon
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Nice spamming around the forums, bitch. But you still have to be here for fifteen days to reach the giveaways section and thirty to reach the trade section. So why not take that time to actually contribute something? Instead of repeatedly posting "nice guide", or "nice", or asking stupid questions that could have easily been found out through a Google search.

You should quote these posts next time. :P

Funkin'
01-31-2012, 07:37 AM
I suppose I should since I think Cabalo does that to me on purpose. Always deleting the spammers post but not mine. That's ok though, I'm used to looking like a fool.

heiska
01-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I suppose I should since I think Cabalo does that to me on purpose. Always deleting the spammers post but not mine. That's ok though, I'm used to looking like a fool.

The Report Post button is there for a reason. Stop trying to increase your post count, bitch.

whiteboy
01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
pwnd

anon
02-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Stop trying to increase your post count, bitch.

If you've been around here for a while, you should know Funkin' is not the kind of person that does that. :noes:

IdolEyes787
02-01-2012, 12:16 AM

The Report Post button is there for a reason. Stop trying to increase your post count, bitch.

pwnd

The level for stupid has just been raised.

heiska
02-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Stop trying to increase your post count, bitch.

If you've been around here for a while, you should know Funkin' is not the kind of person that does that. :noes:

I've been around here longer than you, dude.

Cabalo
02-01-2012, 01:12 AM
:hypocrite