PDA

View Full Version : RE6 Trailer

Funkin'
01-20-2012, 06:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sS_bGpe9qE8

Looks good.

mr. nails
01-20-2012, 10:21 AM
if there's no coop i won't bother for a LONG time, but yes... looks good.

Funkin'
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Really? I like playing games the same way I like to drink, which is alone. So I didn't really care for the way that RE5 was set up. I still thought it was a good game, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as RE4. So I'm hoping they don't set things up again with this game like they did with RE5. Either way I'm going to play it though.

By the way the latest Nintendo Power gave a positively glowing review for the new 3DS Resident Evil. I'm looking forward to playing that one more than I am with this new RE for the consoles. I'm just waiting for flash carts to come out though before I get me a 3DS.

IdolEyes787
01-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Really? I like playing games the same way I have sex, which is alone..

Anyway although I've enjoyed the games increasing less as they turned away from fighting good old fashion zombies to fighting supermutants from the Umbrella Corp the games still have a bit to go before they fall to the bottom of the barrel level of the movie franchise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdaOM1esz0

Btw I think whatever happens to you at a certain age to make you quit caring about videogames has happened to me.I still download the popular ones but fucked if I can be bothered to play them for longer than 20 minutes.

ninoxy
01-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Great

mr. nails
01-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Got my wish.. 6 player co-op AND 8 player mp! thx.

mjmacky
01-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Btw I think whatever happens to you at a certain age to make you quit caring about videogames has happened to me.I still download the popular ones but fucked if I can be bothered to play them for longer than 20 minutes.

I've been almost exclusively playing Left 4 Dead 2 for the past 2 years, online versus. I can't find myself interested in most games, but not for lack of trying. That says something about L4D2 to me. Even though I can whole heartedly endorse Skyrim, I can't sit with it for much more than an hour at a time. I'm even like that with the old nostalgic beat em ups and side scrolling shoot em ups.

Kaleidoscope
01-24-2012, 01:35 AM
I like the fact that there is going to be 3 playable characters, so they are able to have 3 different play styles. Hopefully Leon plays more like a survival-horror, while Chris plays like an action-horror game. Not sure how the 3rd character is going to be though.

Funkin'
01-24-2012, 01:56 AM
Btw I think whatever happens to you at a certain age to make you quit caring about videogames has happened to me.

I'm so sorry. I'm hoping that never happens to me. I'm hoping I'll be just as into videogames when I'm 80(actually I hope I don't live anywhere near that long) as I am now. Not to mention cartoons, comic books, mom/fart jokes, and little girls.

Thankfully I was blessed with the mind and heart of a child. So I'm guessing no longer liking any of those things due to getting older would have happened by now.

And I like having sex alone.

IdolEyes787
01-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Thankfully I was blessed with the mind and heart of a child. And you keep them in the refrigerator most likely.

Funkin'
01-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Looks pretty real to me. But then again in the past I've taken guys home that I thought were girls, so my judgment seems to be a bit off.

JubbaTheHutt
01-26-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm definitely intrigued especially by the news of a potential 6-player co-op feature O_o

bllu3
01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
01-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Really? I like playing games the same way I like to drink, which is alone. So I didn't really care for the way that RE5 was set up. I still thought it was a good game, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as RE4. So I'm hoping they don't set things up again with this game like they did with RE5. Either way I'm going to play it though.

I agree.I thought the whole point of playing videogames was that you are an unsociable loser with no friends and so have nothing better to do.
Now I'm confused.