PDA

View Full Version : BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shadowfire
05-04-2006, 04:10 AM
Here is where you ask whether a tracker is down or not, so that the questions are centralized and there are less excess threads.

I didn't find any thread on this, so I suppose I should start one. Mods, if this is a bad idea, please delete.

I'll start. Is Bitme down for anyone else besides me?

Use http://host-tracker.com/ to see if a tracker is down!

absent_today
02-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Any news whether BCG is planning to deploy any DDOS protection and then come back ?

pjcnet
02-27-2014, 06:18 PM
Any news whether BCG is planning to deploy any DDOS protection and then come back ?
Staff and host are working on a solution which we are hoping will resolve the ongoing issues and get us back online, but it could still take a few days yet, maybe a little longer I'm afraid. Thanks again for everyone's support and patience.

regs8376
02-28-2014, 12:01 AM
lol

Fatal01
03-01-2014, 03:37 AM
Can I suggest that investment in Cloudflare might be well worth it for those who have not already thought about it ?
It is especially worth it for the medium sized sites I would think.........#

(I have no connection whatsoever with Cloudflare apart from being connected with a site that has managed to continue to operate thanks to its services :) )

One minor problem is that it may cause some connection problems with clients during heavy DDoS attacks, especially uT..... - I wonder why ? :lol:

absent_today
03-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Its just that stoi is lazy ass :lol:

pjcnet
03-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Can I suggest that investment in Cloudflare might be well worth it for those who have not already thought about it ?
It is especially worth it for the medium sized sites I would think.........#

(I have no connection whatsoever with Cloudflare apart from being connected with a site that has managed to continue to operate thanks to its services :) )

One minor problem is that it may cause some connection problems with clients during heavy DDoS attacks, especially uT..... - I wonder why ? :lol:
Regarding BCG downtime: Thanks for the advice. A month ago however (see page 93 of this thread) Stoi stated that he couldn't afford the $200 for Cloudflare or he would have got it 2 weeks ago at the time ($200 a month is just the starting price of any reasonable DDoS protection, if this proves not to be sufficient then higher protection can cost stupid amounts of money, E.g. $1000s). Since then we have suffered a whole month of disruption caused entirely by repeated botnet attacks that has forced our host to null route us each time to regain control over the pipe. Null routing has also been the only way to help prevent us from being charged extra for the massive amount of excess bandwidth from the DDoS attacks which would otherwise be many times our normal usage. Obviously with all the downtime the financial situation has far from improved a month on. The whole situation has been as frustrating for the staff as it is for our members, if not more. All is not lost however, it is taking a bit longer than initially hoped and this is unfortunately beyond our control, but as I have already stated we do have a solution that will get us back online and cross fingers it help us stay that way so things can get back to normal. I can't be certain how long and we will probably be offline for a few more days at least, but we will be back as soon as we possibly can.

Far from it :lol: - Stoi has and is continuing to do everything he can for the good of the site.

PS: Even if Cloudflare could be afforded it may not be a permanent solution anyway, even though they seem to be tolerating file sharing sites at the moment their terms and conditions aren't fully file sharing friendly so it's arguable whether there could be possible problems in future, I think this would be very likely if they are ever put under any scrutiny or if they received complaints. Alternative DDoS protection that is fully file sharing friendly would most probably cost a lot more still.

Magnum
03-02-2014, 06:12 PM
IPlay down

Hazardous
03-03-2014, 01:23 AM
tD down

absent_today
03-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Regarding BCG downtime: Thanks for the advice. A month ago however (see page 93 of this thread) Stoi stated that he couldn't afford the $200 for Cloudflare or he would have got it 2 weeks ago at the time ($200 a month is just the starting price of any reasonable DDoS protection, if this proves not to be sufficient then higher protection can cost stupid amounts of money, E.g. $1000s). Since then we have suffered a whole month of disruption caused entirely by repeated botnet attacks that has forced our host to null route us each time to regain control over the pipe. Null routing has also been the only way to help prevent us from being charged extra for the massive amount of excess bandwidth from the DDoS attacks which would otherwise be many times our normal usage. Obviously with all the downtime the financial situation has far from improved a month on. The whole situation has been as frustrating for the staff as it is for our members, if not more. All is not lost however, it is taking a bit longer than initially hoped and this is unfortunately beyond our control, but as I have already stated we do have a solution that will get us back online and cross fingers it help us stay that way so things can get back to normal. I can't be certain how long and we will probably be offline for a few more days at least, but we will be back as soon as we possibly can.

Far from it :lol: - Stoi has and is continuing to do everything he can for the good of the site.

PS: Even if Cloudflare could be afforded it may not be a permanent solution anyway, even though they seem to be tolerating file sharing sites at the moment their terms and conditions aren't fully file sharing friendly so it's arguable whether there could be possible problems in future, I think this would be very likely if they are ever put und any scrutiny or if they received complaints. Alternative DDoS protection that is fully file sharing friendly would most probably cost a lot more still.

How are other sites managing DDOS everyone has CloudFare and not sure why BCG wont be able to afford ?

Fatal01
03-03-2014, 02:38 AM
Well, I can sympathise.
1/- Cloudflare does cost money
2/- If you're site's down, how you gonna get donations ? (Unless you've at least got an IRC channel up, or maybe a twitter ?....)

A certain site was managing well until some b*st*rd daubed them with paypal, now it's gonna be very difficult to stay afloat, never mind cloudflare..............

It's a tough game out there when folks have it in for you, and the hardest thing is that a lot of the time it's kiddies who don't even understand or care about the harm they're doing............ - it's just a quick thrill for them to wield the power :devil:

stoi
03-03-2014, 04:25 PM
We cant afford it because we have been down more than up for the past 2-3 months, no site = no donations = squeeky bum time.

The hosts ISP have taking us to arbitration, because we were killing their entire network, so they have basically pulled the plug (at the minute) on our IP and domain, the hosts are fighting our corner but it doesnt look good.

What happens next i have no idea, as we cant just get a new IP/domain name now as if the network admin find out, which they probably will esp if we get hit again, the hosts could be in big trouble as its against the laws of the arbitration.

we are basically just waiting for news.

@absent_today, I would love to see you run a tracker for 12 years.

dion09529
03-03-2014, 08:48 PM
I think 12 years it's enough. shut it down and let it die.

megabyteme
03-03-2014, 08:52 PM

If only your mother had the same idea... :(

stoi
03-03-2014, 08:57 PM

Last thing on my mind, may have no option in the end, but going to try all avenues possible before we get there.

Whimpy
03-03-2014, 09:29 PM

Last thing on my mind, may have no option in the end, but going to try all avenues possible before we get there.

BCG is THE BEST tracker for games I have ever seen. Fight it Stoi. It would be a great loss and brutal blow to the world of torrent to have BCG go down forever. These are not some angry kids ddosing, this is a well thought-out assault on BCG. I fear that something much more sinister is behind these attacks. Hang in there guys.

bamboo
03-03-2014, 11:49 PM
We cant afford it because we have been down more than up for the past 2-3 months, no site = no donations = squeeky bum time.

The hosts ISP have taking us to arbitration, because we were killing their entire network, so they have basically pulled the plug (at the minute) on our IP and domain, the hosts are fighting our corner but it doesnt look good.

What happens next i have no idea, as we cant just get a new IP/domain name now as if the network admin find out, which they probably will esp if we get hit again, the hosts could be in big trouble as its against the laws of the arbitration.

we are basically just waiting for news.

@absent_today, I would love to see you run a tracker for 12 years.

I don't know what to say really. I see at most at week before the biggest battle of your tracker career, all comes down to today. Now either we fix this as a staff/community now or we're gonna crumble. Minute by minute, day by day, till we're finished. We're in hell right now Stoi, believe me, and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back. We CAN climb out of hell. One inch at a time.

Take a look at my speedrun here = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ9eMrcGFoA (Now dedicated to BCG, and it's hopeful comeback)

Now I can't do it for you, I don't have the money to cover every cent you'd need to totally swap out after the arbitration ends. I look around and I see all these young filesharing users ages. And I mean I made every wrong choice a going on 30 man can make. I became a high functioning addict/alcoholic, I burned all my bridges with anybody who's ever cared about me, and lately all I can think when I look in the mirror is suicide. You know when you get older and get put through a never ending psych unit/medication cycle things get taken from you, I mean that's life, but you only learn that when you start losing stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is Super Meat Boy. Because in either game, life or Super Meat Boy, the margin for error is so small, I mean one half a step to late or too early and you don't quite make it, one half-second too slow/too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. Their in every break of the game, every minute, every second, every donation.

In this BCG staff/community we fight for that inch. In this community we tear ourselves and everybody around us to pieces for that inch, we donate whatever we have for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's goning to make the fucking difference between winning and losing, between living and dying. I'll tell you this, in any fight (DDoS attacks especially) it's the guy who's willing to die who's going to win that inch. And I know if I'm going to have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch. Because that's how we survive as a community.

Now I can't make you do it. But if worse comes to worse, here's the contingency. You post a BCG SOS on every major/minor private torrent forum explaining in detail the situation and explain that IF this community wants BCG to survive they need to put their money where their mouth is. So that the funds can be collected and allocated to bring the site back up under any means necessary, if that means a new host/IP/domain whatever, doesn't matter fundamentally as long as BCG survives. Now if you post this let's say BCG "Kickstarter" let's say, offering all donators to the cause a good incentive, perma-VIP, no HnR rules for them or whatever, I think your going to see a army of members willing to go that inch with you. Put the future of the site squarely in the hands of it's community and let that decide whether BCG lives or dies, either they'll put their money where their mouth is, or they can have no one else to blame if BCG dies. That's a community, and either we fix this, now, or we will die as a community and lose quite possibly the best tracker and website the bittorrent world has ever seen, content and quality-wise, as well as innovation in ratio management. That's leveraging a great and big enough community to help in a time of need for the common good, that's all it is.

If you choose to do this, or it even comes to this, I will personally donate $1600 to any type of payment method you want, so long as I'm not shown as doing so on the site, I seek no entitlements. Plus, if the site is brought back up, I will personally donate the $300 or whatever it is for the best DDoS protection every month. But no "donor badge or VIP" for me, thanks. I'm just concerned with bringing the site and tracker back online and keeping it that way.

Now, what are you going to do?

And cheers Stoi, your the best, but if worst comes to worst, do NOT give up. Leverage the community itself and let them decide the fate of the site. If you give up, whoever is doing this wins, and we cannot let that happen, for a standup guy like yourself to have run a amazing tracker for 12 years, do not let something like this run you off, I personally would never forgive myself if I did that and didn't exhaust every possible avenue beforehand which including at the end leaving it to the community to decide if they really want BCG to survive. I know you hate asking for donations, but that might be the only way come a certain point.

IdolEyes787
03-04-2014, 12:51 AM
If you choose to do this, or it even comes to this, I will personally donate $1600 to any type of payment method you want, so long as I'm not shown as doing so on the site, I seek no entitlements. Plus, if the site is brought back up, I will personally donate the $300 or whatever it is for the best DDoS protection every month. But no "donor badge or VIP" for me, thanks. I'm just concerned with bringing the site and tracker back online and keeping it that way.

I will consider that offer to be very noble if you provide me with proof that you will be giving at least as much to the sick and the poor. Otherwise true altruism asks for no acknowledgement ie you could have done the same thing via PM,glory whore :).

absent_today
03-04-2014, 09:49 AM
@stoi
I was joking around and I really wish BCG comes back soon and as soon its back setup a proper donation process as there wasnt last time

stoi
03-04-2014, 11:22 AM
There is a proper donation process. (or at least there was).

I am just very fucking frustrated at the minute, so bit.

as for cloudflare, I am going to have to get myself one of those throw away credit cards, they do not accept paypal, only credit/debit card and there is no way my real name and address are going on it. and it will be just the $20 one, there just is no way I can afford $200 pm.

But first we need to get the IP and domain back, if that isnt possible, then a change of domain, new IP or even a new host (that will be fun, another 10,000 members down the pan as they wont have a clue).

@ bamboo cheers for the offer, read it at 3am this morning but was going to bed, but I really dont want to rely on 1 person, not that I think you will bugger off, more the fact I dont like relying on anyone,

as for the non hit and runs stuff, wont happen, 2 main reasons for SP.

Seedboxes/fast uploads, not everyone can have a 1 ratio.

When we were ratio only with a hit and run policy, members would donate a fiver, hit and run 50 torrents, get demoted, donate a fiver, get promoted, hit and run another 50, we had some members doing that for months, they had 500+ hit and runs.

Sorry but that isnt right, OK it wasnt every donator, but even 1 was too many, and it was far more than 1.

I will never go back to letting donors off hit and running, people might say we let everyone off hit and running anyway, but at least you have to try, or show willing.

bamboo
03-04-2014, 01:49 PM

I will consider that offer to be very noble if you provide me with proof that you will be giving at least as much to the sick and the poor. Otherwise true altruism asks for no acknowledgement ie you could have done the same thing via PM,glory whore :).

Well, I am a leaderboard whore, so I guess you're onto something. But I'm not really into the adhoms to really take your post seriously. I'll donate what I can to keep BCG alive, whatever else or interests I spend my hard earned money on is really none of your business, frankly.

megabyteme
03-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Forgive him, bamboo, Idol is one of those commie types who think all wealth should be distributed evenly. Personally, I say screw the poor. Outside of making goods/providing services for less money than they should, what have they ever done for me? :idunno:

absent_today
03-04-2014, 04:44 PM
When we were ratio only with a hit and run policy, members would donate a fiver, hit and run 50 torrents, get demoted, donate a fiver, get promoted, hit and run another 50, we had some members doing that for months, they had 500+ hit and runs.

Sorry but that isnt right, OK it wasnt every donator, but even 1 was too many, and it was far more than 1.

I will never go back to letting donors off hit and running, people might say we let everyone off hit and running anyway, but at least you have to try, or show willing.
This is what i like most about BCG where other trackers (IPT) allows Hit n Runs BCG sticks to its rule

raghuveer
03-04-2014, 07:19 PM
xtremedon -all indian torrents seems to be down from few days

ExtraDry
03-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Acid down, hardware issues may be sometime

holtend
03-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks, been missing it, hopefullly be back soon :)

ExtraDry
03-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Acid back up

LazyGuy
03-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Acid back up

Acid reflux?

Whimpy
03-15-2014, 07:56 AM
RMT is back up.
I guess they fixed the DNS...

hijump
03-16-2014, 06:45 AM
iPLAY will be down few months because has some hard issues.

Might come back with a surprise.

pjcnet
03-23-2014, 12:51 PM
BCG News:

Host should be getting BCG back online soon, if all goes well it will be sometime during next week. It's looking virtually certain we will be coming back now at least! :)

Deviloid News:

It's looking like Deviloid is closing down permanently on March 31st and the owner is not renewing hosting from 1st April. If anyone however thinks they've got what it takes to run a private tracker then the owner (who I don't know BTW) is offering a suitable person the opportunity to take over and save the site, please see http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/21542c/deviloid_closing_down_at_the_end_of_march/ for more details. (Update: just found out that Deviloid is an XXX tracker, I didn't know, lol!)

aldyx
03-25-2014, 05:26 PM
iPLAY will be down few months because has some hard issues.

Might come back with a surprise.

iplay.ro ?

dion09529
03-25-2014, 05:37 PM
yes.

pjcnet
03-26-2014, 08:16 PM
BCG just come back up, but maybe problems connecting for some that might need sorting.

Update: Looks like we are back okay! :)

Update 2: Some people having problems with IRC and tracker, but should be sorted soon.

Update 3: IRC and site now okay, tracker needs sorting only now.

Down again - more details soon....

Update 4:

Unfortunately we are down yet again because of another malicious DDoS botnet attack and this has made the host null route us yet again, obviously we are all extremely fed up with all this to say the very least. We were seriously considering other options when our host finally agreed to bring us back online instead for us only to be taken down again in less than a day. It looks like our IP address has been attacked directly and it could be stored in the config on an existing botnet hence why we keep getting attacked relentlessly every time we try to return. Thankfully our host is now looking at bringing us back online again with a new IP address as they agreed to change it around a month ago before we were suspended, assuming this happens okay we could be back soonish (but no definite ETA and work will be required on the site even after returning). I was quite surprised that the host brought us back anyway without a new IP address on this occasion and I knew there was higher chance of a repeat attack with the same IP address, but we hoped that after a month things would have finally calmed down as it's very rare for DDoS attacks to last anywhere near this long, sadly this wasn't the case. If the worst happens and even this doesn't work we have also been looking at other possible options to continue already and we still won't give up.

Updates are also on our Twitter page directly from our owner and I would like to thank everyone for their replies of continual support that helps keep us positive and determined to continue through thick and thin.

Update 5:

Well we just seem to be cursed :( Our host was going to work on our server to get us back online again shortly as expected, but they couldn't get our server to respond and on further investigation at the datacenter itself our server has been found to be powered up, but not to be posting with no vga signal or operating system loading, repeated reboots has had no effect. We therefore now have a dead server, at this stage we don't know how serious the hardware fault is until it's investigated further. Unless the problem happens to be something simple this is obviously going to keep us offline longer than we'd hoped and the cost of a repair might not be feasible. This really couldn't have happened at a worse time. Options for moving forward will be discussed and I'll update when I have more information. It is still extremely likely we will return however, but now it's not so likely to be so soon.

Update 6:

2nd April - I'd just like to reassure our members that we are still here and the owner + staff including myself have definitely NOT given up on BCG despite all our rotten luck throughout the 1st quarter of 2014! It looks like we definitely need a new server however and if all goes to plan we hope to have a solution in place soon including extra measures to keep us online next time we return. Even after this is sorted work will be required to get everything installed and running smoothly on the new server. We will most probably be down for a little while yet, but assuming all goes well we will come back even better than before.

Whimpy
03-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Romanian Metal Torrents (metal.iplay.ro) is down

LazyGuy
03-31-2014, 01:46 AM
the demonoid is back
demonoid.ph

Whimpy
03-31-2014, 04:40 AM
Romanian Metal Torrents (metal.iplay.ro) is down

They're back up.

pjcnet
03-31-2014, 03:17 PM
GGn down for last 15 minutes, no IRC, tracker or website, reason unknown, but will hopefully be back soon.

GGn now back, was only offline for just over an hour! :) (Wish I could say the same about BCG!)

GGn down again for another 20 mins so far at the time of writing after only coming back for a short time, hopefully won't be long, but since I'm not staff there so I don't know what's happening. Going AFK so won't be here to update when it comes back immediately.

GGn back up.

PS: Cause of above downtime totaling around 2 hours, "unscheduled maintenance at the host datacenter".

Hazardous
04-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Anyone know whats up with FTN? Get a 403 forbidden when accessing the site

IdolEyes787
04-03-2014, 11:10 PM

It works fine for me so I can only assume that your avatar is not degrading enough to women.
I suggest you try one with a porn star or minimally Hayden Panettiere in short shorts.

megabyteme
04-04-2014, 02:11 AM

Hoosierdaddy
04-05-2014, 07:43 PM
So, does anyone know the status of rutracker.org? They're certainly one of the best trackers for music...as well as for many other things. They've been down now for a while. Anyone know anything?

Hoosierdaddy
04-05-2014, 09:51 PM

It works fine for me so I can only assume that your avatar is not degrading enough to women.
I suggest you try one with a porn star or minimally Hayden Panettiere in short shorts.

You mean like this?

absent_today
04-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Ooo that body

PRINCE
04-06-2014, 01:37 PM
ftn down here

LubTheStaringCat
04-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Anyone know what's wrong with FTN?

Hoosierdaddy
04-07-2014, 10:29 PM
So, does anyone know the status of rutracker.org? They're certainly one of the best trackers for music...as well as for many other things. They've been down now for a while. Anyone know anything?

Nevermind. Found the answer to my own question. If anyone is interested/cares...

http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57143

Damn hackers. ;-)

anon
04-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Nevermind. Found the answer to my own question. If anyone is interested/cares...

http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57143

Damn hackers. ;-)

But that article is from 2012 :unsure:

Hoosierdaddy
04-08-2014, 05:03 AM
But that article is from 2012 :unsure:

Well damn! So it is! My bad.

Must be the same thing happening currently. Found this on their blog...translation from Russian courtesy of Google Translate.

"Someone has mounted a DDoS attack against us again from today (April 5) from about 11 am Moscow time. Forum opens with great difficulty. Recently, quite a number of sites in the Russian segment of the Internet are faced with DDoS attacks, and we are among them. So please be patient, my friends, the attack can not continue forever, and in turn we are doing everything possible to minimize the effects of attack and make the forum as accessible as possible."

absent_today
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM
What happened to TTG ?

stan
04-08-2014, 07:07 AM
What happened to TTG ?

Changed its name.

absent_today
04-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Link please

qweryy
04-09-2014, 01:56 AM
@absent_today
https://totheglory.im

megabyteme
04-09-2014, 02:43 AM
Anyone know what's wrong with FTN?

Generally populated by people who fought (and begged) to get into it because of its 1337 status only to find out everyone else is just like them...

LubTheStaringCat
04-09-2014, 02:50 AM
I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

Rart
04-09-2014, 02:56 AM
I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

:eyebrows:

megabyteme
04-09-2014, 03:20 AM

:lol:

LazyGuy
04-09-2014, 07:34 AM

RIP English!

IdolEyes787
04-09-2014, 12:54 PM

If you can name one thing that is on FTN that I can't find elsewhere I will pay you one billion dollars.It is a "scene" tracker after all.:mellow:
Even their "exclusive" stuff is stolen and uploaded other places possibly because,and don't quote me, you can't trust Romanians thieves to respect the rules.

zonta
04-09-2014, 01:37 PM

PRINCE
04-09-2014, 01:50 PM
English plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merwais
04-09-2014, 02:41 PM

:mad3:

IdolEyes787
04-09-2014, 04:08 PM

Any other place this would probably be viewed as irony.:unsure:

Hazardous
04-09-2014, 07:44 PM
It would be nice if someone could provide insight on why FTN is down, instead of just being jealous of those of us who DO have access to the site or just don't care that others do and acting like having the site is a bad thing and all about having an e-penis.

Personally I've been on the site since the beginning and how "exclusive" it was or wasn't had nothing to do with why I was on it or why most people ever got on it. It was a good site, well ran and friendly IMO. Who cares about all the rest.

This thread isn't for you guys to pretend you have access (like Idoleyes saying it was up for him when it wasn't) or for others to moan that the site is too elite and stupid or any other such nonsense. Its to post sites down, up and why and so forth.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2014, 08:07 PM
This thread isn't for you guys to pretend you have access (like Idoleyes saying it was up for him when it wasn't) ....

And yet it was.:ermm:
I don't know for how long as I don't frequent there as I am sort of am turned off to it being filled by people who protest in one breathe to have never cared about it's exclusivity and in the next are accusing people of being "jealous".:mellow:

Anyway in the future if you feel the need to call me a liar,please at least make up a better one.

PS Not one that involves me banging your Mum because that's true.:)

megabyteme
04-09-2014, 08:25 PM
It would be nice if someone could provide insight on why FTN is down, instead of just being jealous of those of us who DO have access to the site or just don't care that others do and acting like having the site is a bad thing and all about having an e-penis.

Irony forces me to inform you that Idol actually purchased an invite made a donation during Christmas time to satisfy my curiosity about the site a couple years ago. I let it go due to lack of interesting people. Jealousy is NOT the issue here.

Lub asked "[...]what is wrong with FTN?" I answered. :idunno:

PRINCE
04-09-2014, 11:20 PM

Any other place this would probably be viewed as irony.:unsure:
Sorry mate

IdolEyes787
04-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Mate?I didn't even know we were dating.:unsure:

Rart
04-10-2014, 12:42 AM
instead of just being jealous of those of us who DO have access to the site
:lol: Ok.

or just don't care that others do and acting like having the site is a bad thing and all about having an e-penis.

Personally I've been on the site since the beginning and how "exclusive" it was or wasn't had nothing to do with why I was on it or why most people ever got on it. It was a good site, well ran and friendly IMO. Who cares about all the rest.
Not a single one of the previous comments says at all that pure association with the site is a "bad thing". Plenty of people on the forum (Idol included) have expressed approval of how FTN is run. If you enjoy the site and like using it, that's fine.

It's just laughable to make the statement that you download from the site for it's "exclusive content", which couldn't be any farther from the truth given that it's a "scene" tracker. Ironically, it's the exact type of statement that people who are just searching for the rarest or most exclusive tracker tend to make due to their oblivious nature.

This thread isn't for you guys to pretend you have access (like Idoleyes saying it was up for him when it wasn't)

Just a friendly reminder for your future endeavors, making assumptions about people while knowing absolutely nothing about them can kind of make you look like a tool. Just food for thought.

anon
04-10-2014, 01:21 AM
This thread isn't for you guys to pretend you have access (like Idoleyes saying it was up for him when it wasn't)

Like he gives a fuck about e-fame :lol:

LubTheStaringCat
04-10-2014, 03:53 AM
My wording could have been bit better. But as Rart says, You'll like It or loth It...Nothing else to say about It.

Anyone got any Info on what's wrong with FTN?

IdolEyes787
04-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Just a friendly reminder for your future endeavors, making assumptions about people while knowing absolutely nothing about them can kind of make you look like a tool. Just food for thought.

So I'm wrong in assuming that you live in a '68 Chevrolet El Camino, have a pet monkey named Hermann Goring and lack an active social life?Pretty sure I nailed at least one.:unsure:

Like he gives a fuck about e-fame :lol:

E-famy maybe.:)

megabyteme
04-10-2014, 04:51 PM
So I'm wrong in assuming that you live in a '68 Chevrolet El Camino, have a pet monkey named Hermann Goring and lack an active social life?Pretty sure I nailed at least one.:unsure:

That's not fair, Idol. Between the 60 hours a week Rart studies, and family obligations at the Asian buffet, there's simply no time to live in the El Camino. And dad served the monkey (said it was "chicken" :ermm: ) with a sweet and sour sauce...

IdolEyes787
04-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Rart's Asian? Ninjas can be cool so I pictured Rart more WASPy wearing a Lacosta shirt and maybe lederhosen 'cause he's also comes across as pretty Nazi but in a ghey way.

Btw you I picture in a onesie and owning one of those loungers that also doubles as a toilet.:)

Rart
04-10-2014, 06:22 PM
I have continue famiry business. Prease no make fun.

IdolEyes787
04-10-2014, 07:41 PM
That would be a lot funnier if you were faking it,Slope.

megabyteme
04-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Btw you I picture in a onesie and owning one of those loungers that also doubles as a toilet.:)

Yes, I'm 'Merkin. What's yer problem. :dry:

IdolEyes787
04-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Why bother to ask a question if you are just going to answer it yourself?

pLugiN
04-14-2014, 08:11 PM
waffles.fm down?

zonta
04-14-2014, 09:34 PM
waffles.fm down?

yes since 2 days

thedemon44
04-15-2014, 01:48 AM
Anyone able to connect to NHL Torrents (TSTN)?

-edit-

I have been unable to connect to the site for days now.

-edit-

Seems the site has encountered the legal side of this asshole society. They may or may not be back up. Time will tell.

pjcnet
04-15-2014, 04:04 PM

-edit-

-edit-

Seems the site has encountered the legal side of this asshole society. They may or may not be back up. Time will tell.
Sadly this was TSTN's final goodbye announcement before they went offline:

http://i.imgur.com/RR9YRUd.png

I really feel for the owner, staff and members, but yes, you never know they could still return eventually.

pjcnet
04-16-2014, 01:12 PM
New BG site and tracker currently offline and not connectable. IRC uses a different server and still online, but no news as yet.

Update: Just looked at my chat history and about 5 hours ago thier admin posted the following:

<Admin-bG>Just a quick update for members that may be wondering what has happened to the site.
<Admin-bG>Early this morning the server was attacked with a massive DDoS attack.
<Admin-bG>Our IP is currently nullrouted for the time being. We should be back online shortly.

dion09529
04-16-2014, 03:02 PM
All4Nothin is down.

pjcnet
04-16-2014, 05:29 PM
BG back up.

Update: Well they were back up - down again now, probably more DDoS and for some reason even the IRC appears to be down this time too.

Update: BG back up again, although still can't connect to IRC. A member of BG staff wrote the following on their forum today, "The sites been hit with DDoS attacks. We are under the assumption the people responsible for bcg DDoS attacks have now moved on to bg.", I sincerely hope for their sake this isn't the case as if so until they get advanced DDoS protection it's likely this will be far from over.

PS: BCG is working to get back online with a new server and DDoS protection.

Update: BG has moved to DDoS protected servers, so hopefully they will be okay now and I wish them the very best of luck!

Whimpy
04-18-2014, 09:16 PM
PS: BCG is working to get back online with a new server and DDoS protection.

That is awesome news! :cheers:

Fatal01
04-19-2014, 12:29 PM
Tell me, are UK ISPs blocking the Demon ?
Been able to get there until yesterday.....that I know of, anyway, not exactly been visiting a lot....

Quarterquack
04-20-2014, 03:25 PM
You'll like It or loth It...Nothing else to say about It.

If Darwin himself could have been so eloquent...

Fatal01
04-20-2014, 07:38 PM
The Demon must have been down or temporarily blocked - OK today :)

Although http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/# had shown it down only for me .....

smcewa11
04-22-2014, 02:53 PM

-edit-

-edit-

Sadly this was TSTN's final goodbye announcement before they went offline:

http://i.imgur.com/RR9YRUd.png

I really feel for the owner, staff and members, but yes, you never know they could still return eventually.

Saw this about it on the Beeb:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27103527

m7b
04-23-2014, 09:36 AM
iplay gone ?

fringer
04-23-2014, 12:40 PM
Zamunda.net seems to be open to everyone now. I went there today without using proxy.

zonta
04-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Zamunda.net seems to be open to everyone now. I went there today without using proxy.

yessss finally

anon
04-24-2014, 02:10 AM
Good news, too bad I let my account die at some point in the five years it took them to lift the block.

LazyGuy
04-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Good news, too bad I let my account die at some point in the five years it took them to lift the block.
Zamunda is ratioless (if you dl magnets), so an old acc or up/down stats doesn't matter much,
make a new one when the signups open :)

FCBJ
04-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Is FTN is going to be back online anytime??

zonta
04-25-2014, 05:50 PM
zamunda down

anon
04-26-2014, 02:40 AM
zamunda down

Were they just teasing us? :(

Progress
04-26-2014, 02:45 AM
Are they the real Zamunda? coz last year there' a big buzz about some old admin kidnapping the domain and the supposedly real Zamunda moved to Zamunda.se
here's the post about it: http://bgtorrentz.net/2013/04/28/zamunda-is-online-on-zamunda-se/

zonta
04-26-2014, 11:31 AM
zamunda down

Were they just teasing us? :(

i think so.

Whimpy
04-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RMT (metal.iplay.ro) is up again.

m7b
04-28-2014, 07:51 AM
norbits (http://norbits) how to register

pjcnet
05-01-2014, 11:29 PM
GGn totally down for just over on hour at the time of writing including site, irc and tracker.

Update: woke up and they're back online, they were down for 7 hours.

absent_today
05-06-2014, 01:28 AM
Any thing on BCG when would it be back ? Before Watch Dogs ?

ajg
05-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Can anyone tell me if FTN is down, or if I am just having trouble on my end? I had to reformat HD and ever since I haven't been able to access.
Thanks kindly.

absent_today
05-07-2014, 01:26 AM
You must start reading threads.

ajg
05-07-2014, 08:22 AM
You must start reading threads.

I did a search of this thread and went back a few pages. The only reference I could find was a similar question to mine.

Thanks for your post - It was both unhelpful and condescending.

anon
05-07-2014, 01:07 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456362-FTN-what-happened

ajg
05-07-2014, 06:20 PM

Thanks anon. Much appreciated.

pjcnet
05-09-2014, 02:34 AM
Any thing on BCG when would it be back ? Before Watch Dogs ?
Loads of progress has been made on BCG, in fact the webserver, irc and tracker have been running in a partially usable state for staff to test, but unfortunately we are still having some technical problems that need to be resolved before we can bring everything online properly for everyone to use. This is what's holding us up and I apologise for the delay, but hopefully it won't be too much longer. As far as being online in time for Watchdogs, well I'd say it's looking likely, but I can't promise 100%. If we're lucky the problems could be resolved very quickly, but with diagnosing and resolving technical problems it's difficult to give a definite ETA.

PRINCE
05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
fsc down here

benzedrine
05-10-2014, 08:28 PM
fsc down here

same here

Magnum
05-13-2014, 07:37 PM
fsc down here

same here

Is up now!

absent_today
05-15-2014, 01:29 AM

Thanks anon. Much appreciated.
Great to hear hoping it comes before Watch Dogs

Whimpy
05-17-2014, 07:54 PM
RMT's (metal.iplay.ro) DNS server is down again.

Here's what they say about it, and how to circumvent it:

Hello fellow metalheads,

Our DNS server unfortunately is down again. The server itself which is hosting RMT website if just fine but without dns is unreachable.
iPLAY team, our big brother is trying to solve the problem but we can not provide a date when everything will be back as it should.

Until then you may try a little trick: just add these lines into your hosts file c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\drivers\\etc\\hosts: to be able to resolve the DNS:

84.247.80.243 metal.iplay.ro #for website access
84.247.80.250 irc.iplay.ro #for irc access

I repeat: We (RMT) do NOT manage the *.iplay.ro DNS server and we are waiting for www.iPLAY.ro (http://www.iPLAY.ro) STAFF to solve the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

RMT Staff

There you go... :blink:

Edit:
A side-note: you might consider using the workaround, because you can get hit-and-run warning and/or penalty event hough it's not your fault that the site is effectively offline.
Last time they went down I was issued a HnR warning, and the moderator was not pleasant about it when I posted that I was wrnogfully flagged. (I've ignored the rudeness, because you don't argue with moderators if you wish to remain a member).

1timeuser
05-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Does anyone know what happened to WBVA?

bamboo
05-19-2014, 05:08 AM
So is iPlay.ro ever coming back? Geez!

dion09529
05-19-2014, 04:22 PM
yes.

MegLeetch
05-19-2014, 10:50 PM
its down!

bamboo
05-23-2014, 09:33 PM
tranceroute is down atm

Magnum
05-26-2014, 06:44 AM
its down!

Works fine for me

pjcnet
05-27-2014, 01:05 PM
BCG News: We have updated the DNS which will take effect for everyone within the next 48 hours (for most people it will take effect sooner). When this takes effect for yourself the IRC will be online, the site has been closed off with a maintenance message however for some final testing once the change kicks in for everyone.

Waddafocky
06-14-2014, 12:26 AM
Seems that GazelleGames is down for now

edit: up again either my internet was shit or there was a hiccup

artsluver
06-15-2014, 07:44 AM
tvchaosuk, are they up or down? and if up does anyone have their IRC contact info?

antipod
06-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Is the PTP tracker down for anyone else?

hbeezer
06-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Is the PTP tracker down for anyone else?

tracker down atm. http://ptpstatus.info/

diagonal
06-18-2014, 06:15 PM
brokenstones is down for me

bamboo
07-01-2014, 05:21 AM
gazellegames down atm on my end...

pjcnet
07-03-2014, 11:07 PM
BCG NEWS - We are finally back!! Thank you to everyone for continuing to believe in us and for your patience. :-)

turin
07-04-2014, 10:29 AM
long live BCG! :D

pjcnet
07-04-2014, 02:20 PM
BCG site / tracker problem: We have a temp DB problem that will probably take a few hours at least to sort which has brought our site and tracker down, I can confirm 100% however that it is NOT DDoS related, it's a pita, but it's not that serious.

Update: A temp fix has been implemented, although there's currently still a problem with the forum. It's still being worked on however and will be fixed fully and permanently soon.

Update 2: This has now been permanently resolved and the forum is back online too. :)

bamboo
07-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Site is slow on my end, but so glad BCG is back, hopefully it stays that way from now on!

Tranceroute is down atm though...

pjcnet
07-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Site is slow on my end, but so glad BCG is back, hopefully it stays that way from now on!

Tranceroute is down atm though...
Yes BCG site suddenly became extremely slow to an almost unusable state from lightning fast, it's a fault and it's stilling being looked at as a priority. Tracker + IRC still running perfectly.

Edit: The fault has now been fixed, we're running like lightening again! :)

Whimpy
07-05-2014, 04:17 PM
BCG NEWS - We are finally back!! Thank you to everyone for continuing to believe in us and for your patience. :-)

Welcome back BCG! :hug:
I've missed you dearly.

SkyIRC
07-06-2014, 02:01 AM
lasttorrents is down.

Whimpy
07-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Yuwabits is down

absent_today
07-11-2014, 02:56 AM
Any news when PTP would be up ?

Dithersky
07-13-2014, 02:49 AM
extremebits down?

thedemon44
07-14-2014, 02:10 AM
Is xwt down? I have not been able to access it for the last week or so.

dion09529
07-14-2014, 11:30 AM
LastTorrents.org is down.

zor
07-16-2014, 11:21 AM
gormogon gon or just down?

Whimpy
07-17-2014, 04:14 AM
RMT down

Rilly
07-17-2014, 05:59 PM
tvtorrents.com seems to be down.. for a few days now. Anyone have any insight?

Whimpy
07-17-2014, 06:14 PM
RMT is back.

forever
07-18-2014, 06:47 PM
tvtorrents.com seems to be down.. for a few days now. Anyone have any insight?

It's up on my side.

Whimpy
07-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Yuwabits finally up.

Enlightened
07-25-2014, 08:35 AM
Is Filelist.ro down?

woton1940
07-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Filelist.ro has been down since last night for me :(

Facebook - 'We are experiencing some technical problems, please be patient, they will fix as soon as possible. A pleasant evening!'

dion09529
07-25-2014, 02:07 PM
most likely this is the end.

zonta
07-25-2014, 03:51 PM
filelist.ro still down :(

pLugiN
07-26-2014, 03:46 AM
most likely this is the end.

welcome back demonoid

woton1940
07-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Anybody else having issues with tehconnection ?

Anybody??

dion09529
07-26-2014, 08:27 PM
TehConnection

m7b
07-27-2014, 03:56 AM
what was the message you have got

Whimpy
07-27-2014, 02:23 PM
BCG Maintenance?
Any additional info?
Tracker is still up, though.

absent_today
07-28-2014, 02:48 AM
BCG up now

smcewa11
07-28-2014, 06:46 AM
TheBox v2 closing for good. 01-Aug-14

"It's with a heavy heart that I inform you of the proactive shutdown of **** this week. Given the current atmosphere surrounding sharing of commerical (television and the like) content, we're uncomfortable with continuing this site any longer. We are doing free leech as of now and the site will be permanently closed August 1st, 2014. Thank you for many great years and your support."

art2rugrace
07-29-2014, 03:07 AM
BS is closed for maintenance. Anyone know till when?:cry:

Whimpy
07-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Disregard...
Somehow I ended up on page 66

sbovisjb1
08-01-2014, 02:03 PM
What happened to Extremebits.org? Everything seemed to be OK one day, and the next the site was gone. I've waited for over a month for the website to return and nothing has been announced.

Dithersky
08-04-2014, 08:17 PM
What happened to Extremebits.org? Everything seemed to be OK one day, and the next the site was gone. I've waited for over a month for the website to return and nothing has been announced.

I am interested in this too. I heard it was going to be extremebits.me

sbovisjb1
08-05-2014, 04:17 AM

Yup, that's the one. Cheers!

Dithersky
08-05-2014, 12:11 PM

Yup, that's the one. Cheers!

Can you login?

dion09529
08-12-2014, 08:22 PM
freshon.tv

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you!
Retrying, please wait...

Kserkses
08-13-2014, 12:52 PM
TSH is up.
torrentshack.eu

smcewa11
08-13-2014, 01:36 PM
TSH is up.
torrentshack.eu

...and your accounts are still active there so you can just login like normal.

dion09529
08-15-2014, 05:02 PM
reassu.me

This page is under construction and/or maintenance! Please check back later!

ilo
08-16-2014, 06:50 AM
freshon.tv

Retrying, please wait...

No one knows what's happening?

JVJ
08-16-2014, 07:47 AM
freshon.tv

Retrying, please wait...

Post taken from elsewhere so take it with a pinch of salt or as gospel .........

Don't get your hopes up. I spoke with an upper staff member on their IRC channel and it's not looking good at all.

Apparently, the Freshon.tv server(s) have crashed. During this time, the datacenter which hosts the server(s) have not replied to any messages and the datacenter's employees are nowhere to be found on the premises. Also, the Freshon owner has basically gone AWOL throughout all this, not even communicating with his own staff.

DrParker
08-16-2014, 10:15 AM
what about RSR?

dion09529
08-16-2014, 11:26 AM
rSR died few months ago as LastTorrents.org did.

woton1940
08-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Anybody having issues logging into what.cd ?

hbeezer
08-17-2014, 07:27 PM

+1, tracker down too.

Saroman
08-19-2014, 04:46 PM
Docspedia is down for me... Anyone else facing same problem ?

Magnum
08-20-2014, 03:19 AM

+1, tracker down too.

Works fine now!

Whimpy
08-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Anyone know what's with SceneFZ's tracker? The site is up, and the torrents are being seeded, but in status SOME-as in not all, torrents (although I have one seeding just fine with this status) are "HTTP Error 500"?
It seems kinda odd. DDoS perhaps?

Edit:
They are Romanian site, and most announcements/comments are in Romaninan, which I am not proficient in... So I'm asking here. :blink:

Edit 2:
Well, it seems to be all O.K. now.

DrParker
08-20-2014, 04:46 PM
rSR died few months ago as LastTorrents.org did.

last month it was still online..is it official?

DeadPoet
08-20-2014, 08:18 PM
What's up with hdbits? Site and tracker both down for me.

smcewa11
08-21-2014, 12:20 AM
What's up with hdbits?

High server load, caused by yet another DDoS (or something to do with the majority of the Homosexual Nazi's, or staff to most peeps, being on holiday and cant do reset of server).

Enlightened
08-21-2014, 04:59 AM
Is RSR.TT also call sharereactor.ro GONE - I got a 404 ?

anon
08-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Is RSR.TT also call sharereactor.ro GONE - I got a 404 ?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/455408-Are-Torrents-dead?p=3745395#post3745395

mangagoras
08-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Anyone know what happened to immortalseed.tv? It's been down for the last few days

ergnl
08-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Down for me as well for 2 days

turin
08-23-2014, 06:09 AM
sport-scene.net are down here. Anyone else see the same?

mangagoras
08-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Anyone know what happened to immortalseed.tv? It's been down for the last few days

Replying to myself for the benefit of those that come afterwards (and Google): they changed their address, their new URL is immortalseed.me

ManSauce
08-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Anybody else having problems with ipt at the moment?

hbeezer
08-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Anybody else having problems with ipt at the moment?

Working for me.

ManSauce
08-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Thanks hbeezer. My bookmarked address had changed. Should have checked that first.

woton1940
08-24-2014, 10:22 AM
http://i.fststatic.com/misc_fst/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mangagoras http://i.fststatic.com/buttons_fst/viewpost-right.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3749707#post3749707) Anyone know what happened to immortalseed.tv? It's been down for the last few days

Replying to myself for the benefit of those that come afterwards (and Google): they changed their address, their new URL is immortalseed.me

Thanks for the info, I was wondering what happened :)

turin
08-28-2014, 03:10 PM
TSH is back. Now it is .eu - Nice :-)

TankGrrl
09-01-2014, 04:39 AM
anyone know what happened to horrosite.info and if it is back or will be back? Thx ;)

smcewa11
09-04-2014, 01:34 PM

Post taken from elsewhere so take it with a pinch of salt or as gospel .........

Don't get your hopes up. I spoke with an upper staff member on their IRC channel and it's not looking good at all.

Apparently, the Freshon.tv server(s) have crashed. During this time, the datacenter which hosts the server(s) have not replied to any messages and the datacenter's employees are nowhere to be found on the premises. Also, the Freshon owner has basically gone AWOL throughout all this, not even communicating with his own staff.

They are Back.

Only reason I know is that I got an inactive account email. The cheek of them to be offline then come back and put the blame for not logging in on me! :P

pLugiN
09-05-2014, 06:12 PM
DB9 down?

Magnum
09-07-2014, 07:49 PM
DB9 down?

No

piercerseth
09-10-2014, 08:27 PM
DH's http and tracker appear down.

EDIT: Back up

Whimpy
09-11-2014, 04:18 AM
scenefz.net is down

They're back

absent_today
09-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Ptp ?

erthwjim
09-22-2014, 09:07 AM
tvtorrents has been down for 2 days now.

1timeuser
09-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Anyone know what`s up with Tsh?

mcp
09-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Anyone know what`s up with Tsh?

Working fine at torrentshack.eu

dion09529
09-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Trance Traffic is down.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2014, 05:07 PM
There is a God.

dion09529
09-26-2014, 05:15 PM
No, there is not.

Also TranceRoute and MusicTorrents are down. What's happening?

IdolEyes787
09-26-2014, 06:18 PM
No, there is not.

Yeah and an ant thinks the World is a patch of grass in the middle of your yard.

richasis
09-28-2014, 06:04 AM
No, there is not.

Yeah and an ant thinks the World is a patch of grass in the middle of your yard.

I know some whose World is a patch of grass on the kitchen table...it's all relative, I guess.

bamboo
09-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Anybody having issues with Pedro's? I can't get the website to load, just times out, yet using a proxy I can. But I don't want to login that way. Also, all torrents from there seem to be offline? Is this just me or is everybody getting this?

hbeezer
09-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Anybody having issues with Pedro's? I can't get the website to load, just times out, yet using a proxy I can. But I don't want to login that way. Also, all torrents from there seem to be offline? Is this just me or is everybody getting this?Site and tracker fine here.

dexico90
09-29-2014, 10:46 PM
torrentvault down, trying to fix an issue as i have been told this morning. irc still works but always couple of guys waiting for an answer.

Its back now at the time post is edited.

dion09529
09-30-2014, 05:05 PM
mutracker is down for maintenance.

banglatorrents is down for maintenance.

Fatal01
10-02-2014, 01:32 AM
Anyone any idea what's happening with TVTorrents ?

anon
10-02-2014, 01:56 PM

https://twitter.com/TVTorrents_com

erthwjim
10-03-2014, 07:32 AM

https://twitter.com/TVTorrents_com

Thanks, I had actually stopped checking their twitter as they rarely seemed to be using it. So at least now I know they're not dead.

Fatal01
10-05-2014, 12:42 AM
Thanks, anon, for that, at least my mind is at rest :)

jonciuca
10-07-2014, 09:23 PM
anyone knows about trance route ?

smcewa11
10-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Trance route is working fine.

jonciuca
10-09-2014, 12:26 AM
yes it does ,thanks

dexico90
10-12-2014, 07:35 PM
www.uniongang.tv ? Down?

ElitUser
10-13-2014, 07:31 PM
http://hdwing.org is it down ?

DATTER
10-16-2014, 06:40 PM
http://elbitz.net/ Up or Down?

Thanks.

raghuveer
10-19-2014, 02:28 AM
what happened to docspedia

gamesover
10-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Sparvar down?

ninja666
10-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Yeah, ddos...

Lady LoTL
10-22-2014, 07:29 AM
http://elbitz.net/ Up or Down? Thanks.
They are up.

what happened to docspedia
Seems they left...

Sparvar down?
Here is a link for checking -
(http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/#)
Spavar is showing as non - existing...

Nitti
10-26-2014, 12:17 AM
is kg down in some locations?, downforeveryonebutme shows they're up but I dont know if there are local server issues from where I'm at or if something else is up.

db_la_23
10-31-2014, 10:35 AM
is kg down in some locations?, downforeveryonebutme shows they're up but I dont know if there are local server issues from where I'm at or if something else is up.
KG is working for me

JabbaTheHutt
11-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Bitgamer down?

dion09529
11-01-2014, 10:20 PM
yep!

dion09529
11-05-2014, 11:36 PM
TehConnection.eu is down.

pjcnet
11-11-2014, 12:29 AM
BCG down, NOT DDoS, will update as I know more.

Update: Sorted - please see my next comment below! :D

absent_today
11-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Awaiting for BCG to come back some games are coming this week.

pjcnet
11-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Got BCG site back up, now working on IRC and tracker, sorry for any inconvenience. For some reason the server rebooted itself earlier and things seem to have gone a bit pairs up. I knew it was too good to be true with over 4 months of up time not to have something happen. :(

Update: I have restored all services now, the IRC looks like it has a minor problem as the nickserv service seems to be using an older config, but tracker and site up, plus IRC usable and will be sorted fully soon. :)

absent_today
11-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Nice to be back up

kp666
11-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Is ptp down?

hbeezer
11-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Is ptp down?

Site is offline, tracker and IRC are on.

dion09529
11-13-2014, 03:00 PM
ChronicTracker

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.

TranceRoute is down.

hbeezer
11-14-2014, 09:16 PM
ptp is back up.

Sawyer2020
11-19-2014, 10:06 PM
Any word about TvTorrents
or its gone for good ?

qweryy
11-20-2014, 08:22 AM
@Sawyer2020

Site is moving.
Nov 12, 2014
Beta-testing is ongoing and slowly scaling up to find bottlenecks.

Oct 25, 2014
Beta-testing of new tracker platform has begun.

Sawyer2020
11-20-2014, 10:25 AM
@Sawyer2020

Site is moving.
Nov 12, 2014
Beta-testing is ongoing and slowly scaling up to find bottlenecks.

Oct 25, 2014
Beta-testing of new tracker platform has begun.

Thanks, I didn't see any of that on twitter account so I asked here
glad to know it will be back
just wish it back before my box end :D

qweryy
11-21-2014, 08:11 AM
You probably have bookmarked some of the inner pages of the site, because I quoted message from site home page ;)

It may take a while till they get back on track.

In the meantime you may want to try to get BTN - It should be the best TV tracker, more content than TVT, good speeds & no ratio.

Sawyer2020
11-21-2014, 07:33 PM
You probably have bookmarked some of the inner pages of the site, because I quoted message from site home page ;)

It may take a while till they get back on track.

In the meantime you may want to try to get BTN - It should be the best TV tracker, more content than TVT, good speeds & no ratio.
For TV I rather have a tracker gives a raw files no rars
I think I tried BTN when it first started but I gone from all torrent stuff for while many account got disabled
because I didn't login for years

ttanner
11-23-2014, 03:42 AM
Anyone else having trouble with SCC?

Zoltar600
11-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah. Looks like down at mo.

Spoke too soon Seems like it's working now :)

JabbaTheHutt
11-23-2014, 12:06 PM
GFT down?

11-23-2014, 04:13 PM
lol GFT run out of donation $$?

piercerseth
11-23-2014, 06:35 PM
lol GFT run out of donation $$?
DDOS'ed apparently. TSH is down and SCC's irc is still wonky.

JabbaTheHutt
11-24-2014, 02:47 AM
GFT is now online... :)

smcewa11
11-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Add BTN to the ddos mix.

Enlightened
11-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Filelist.ro is Down?

woton1940
11-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Filelist.ro is Down?