PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Skiz
04-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Between dave and j-dye, I'm faintly amazed that there are usernames left for the semi-literate to sign up with.

:lol:

That subject actually came up about 6 months ago. I think tesco decided to go ahead and purge all of the old jdye accounts, freeing up at least 500 account names.

Skiz
04-16-2012, 09:15 PM
http://c.airg.ca/im/gtf/48072032-2012-04-16-01-16-38/user_76_586_262_26258676/jpg/300/300/256/0/90/0/48072032-2012-04-16-01-16-38.jpg
http://c.airg.ca/im/gtf/48072074-2012-04-16-01-17-41/user_76_586_262_26258676/jpg/300/300/256/0/90/0/48072074-2012-04-16-01-17-41.jpgDope.

Busyman would not agree.

Artemis
04-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Maybe J-Dye is secretly relieved to have someone to pass the baton onto, he must be knackered by now, shirley. :idunno:

manker
04-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Dope.

Busyman would not agree.
Quite right. It isn't even, and I don't see any motherfucking temp taper fades in the back :angry: :01: :angry:

manker
04-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Maybe J-Dye is secretly relieved to have someone to pass the baton onto, he must be knackered by now, shirley. :idunno:
J-Dave has won this round.

I haven't seen a J-Dye clone for a few days whereas J-Dave has burned more proxies than a young Glitter.

Artemis
04-16-2012, 11:20 PM

I haven't seen a J-Dye clone for a few days whereas J-Dave has burned more proxies than a young Glitter.

At least he hasn't started out with any 'mum' clones yet. :slap:

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Between dave and j-dye, I'm faintly amazed that there are usernames left for the semi-literate to sign up with.

Mary called her J-Dave in the report section yesterday.
I think it might stick :happy:

Well finally, I used it on 04 Jan in the New Years Resolution thread and in a report on 29 Mar. It wasn't sticking and I was becoming a little disgruntled. Why did I look that all up? You know me, overly concerned with the origin of things.

mjmacky
04-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Speaking of which, I committed a cardinal sin and fessed up to a dupe account trolling, then Darth left and hasn't come back since. He might be pretty shaken up over the whole thing.

manker
04-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Was it the cool Darth or the Darth that wants to be you.
I'm hoping the latter cus if it's the former, Snee will track you down and crush you with his robot hands.

mjmacky
04-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm hoping the latter cus if it's the former, Snee will track you down and crush you with his robot hands.

There aren't just 2 Darths you know. I believe it was Darth Skywalker, the younger one.

Artemis
04-17-2012, 01:08 AM

There aren't just 2 Darths you know. I believe it was Darth Skywalker, the younger one.

Before his hand got cut off, or after?

mjmacky
04-17-2012, 01:11 AM

Before his hand got cut off, or after?

Just after, like immediately after.

Skiz
04-17-2012, 06:11 PM

Snee
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM

Wouldn't it be awesome if they merged, like some sort of voltron/captain planet type of deal.

They could, idk, transform into a giant cock and fly to the moon and have adventures and stuff.

Artemis
04-17-2012, 09:10 PM

Wouldn't it be awesome if they merged, like some sort of voltron/captain planet type of deal.

They could, idk, transform into a giant cock and fly to the moon and have adventures and stuff.

I still half suspect some wackadoo more affirmative direct action from J-Dave. Something along the lines of nicking a backhoe and trying to sever the cables to the datacenter that houses FST or maybe even a little firesale mayhaps. :idunno:
Something to smite the great evil from the face of the interwebs.

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 12:29 AM

Dave could have someone that doesn't dispute every one of his lies and J-dye could lose his virginity. Might not be a kids movie.

Quarterquack
04-18-2012, 01:19 AM

I wish I can insult you, but Dave's blog says I'll be banned for it. So I'll just compliment you. You know how to aggravate, cunt.

Snee
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc

...and this is why I don't mind weeaboos as such.

Because tits.

Skiz
04-18-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdPdiQNWDeY

mjmacky
04-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Have you guys seen the Weeaboo skits on SNL? They are hilarious, especially the Japanese girlfriend. If anything, I now know what to call them.

manker
04-18-2012, 09:47 PM
If anything, I now know what to call themWordular philanthropy :happy:
I'm gonna post more about stuff I know.

Also, I saw J-wow's tits before I knew she existed as an internets entity. I always feel cheated when that happens.
You don't get the period of subliminal longing.

ckrit
04-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Have you guys seen the Weeaboo skits on SNL? They are hilarious, especially the Japanese girlfriend. If anything, I now know what to call them.
J-Pop America Funtime Now > *

ckrit
04-19-2012, 11:47 AM
http://vimeo.com/30767628

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK0AckyjsFo

IdolEyes787
04-19-2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEAO9j4MWH4

.... recorded in December during a working vacation at Gibsons home in Costa Rica to discuss a script for a movie called ‘The Maccabees’. In attendance were Gibson, screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, Eszterhas’ wife and 15-year-old son, screenwriter Randall Wallace (who wrote ‘Braveheart’), Wallaces’ girlfriend, and a friend of Gibsons named Brad Hillstrom.
Keep that part in mind when you hear Mel smash shit and scream “Who the fuck wants to eat?”, because he’s yelling at two women and a 15-year-old boy. And when Gibson yells, “I am earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me”, he’s referring to his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. But mostly he’s yelling at Eszterhas, which is why it’s so awesome that it was his son who recorded all this on his iPad.

Here’s a transcript:
(screaming)
Why don’t I have a first draft of “The “Maccabees”?
What the fuck have you been doing?
I’ll type it!
— mumbling inaudible —
It’s her!
— mumbling inaudible —
I go to work, you’re getting paid, I’m not! Shit!
I am earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me!
Just like every motherfucker!
So hurry the fuck up!
(Throwing things, knocking down the totem pole)
Fuck! God!
(Coming up from the billiard room and approaching the table and screaming at his guests)
Who wants to eat?! Who the fuck wants to eat?! Go have something to eat!
 Hurrrrraaaaayyyyyy!
(Screaming)
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuckin’ hate!
Fucking cunt cocksucker whore!
(Very hoarse)
Fuck!
(Screaming as he runs toward the driveway, gets into his car and drives away)

Snee
04-19-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm watching Nordwand and finding it better than I thought I would.

Pretty decent movie, especially for one about mountaineers, like.

manker
04-19-2012, 09:27 PM
I just downloaded Defcon based on the premise alone. I've never heard of anyone wot's in it.

Snee, it's a sci-fi. Was I wise to do so?

Snee
04-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Not seen it, but it's mostly likely about the same as dozens of movies I've seen floating by lately, which is to say shitty at best.

There are several bad signs such how the plot sounds sketchy, and how I don't really know who anyone involved in making it is, at least from just glancing at it on imdb. The score is also 2.6 there, and I'd say even a srsly niche sort of deal worth watching should have at least a 3.5+ going by earlier experience.

Snee
04-19-2012, 09:41 PM
I hope I'm wrong tho, cos I like the premise too.

Artemis
04-19-2012, 09:41 PM
I just downloaded Defcon based on the premise alone. I've never heard of anyone wot's in it.

Even bad sci-fi isn't really bad I mean not in the same way as teen romance is bad, and if your brain really hurts you can just drive a couple of six in nails into your head and pretend they are antennas. :blink:

Snee
04-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh, and here's a random movie recommendation:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

I liked the fuck out of it, but it might lose a lot of what it has going for it if you have to rely on subtitles and aren't used to them.

manker
04-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Not seen it, but it's mostly likely about the same as dozens of movies I've seen floating by lately, which is to say shitty at best.

There are several bad signs such how the plot sounds sketchy, and how I don't really know who anyone involved in making it is, at least from just glancing at it on imdb. The score is also 2.6 there, and I'd say even a srsly niche sort of deal worth watching should have at least a 3.5+ going by earlier experience.The last time I watched something based on a tag line I heard and then didn't recognise any of the cast or crew was a film called Bellflower, I think, and I really enjoyed that.

I've told teh missus that Pattinson has a cameo in it, so I'll be watching it tomoro night. I shall report back.
But yeah, 2.6 on imdb doesn't sound promising :dabs:

manker
04-19-2012, 09:51 PM

Even bad sci-fi isn't really bad I mean not in the same way as teen romance is bad, and if your brain really hurts you can just drive a couple of six in nails into your head and pretend they are antennas. :blink:The trouble with me and sci-fi is that I tend to wish it was bsg/star trek during a shit part which is about emotions or w.e rather than space battles. And then I end up not enjoying it for what it is.
I'll take your recommendation except I'll make some silver paper and make a hat.

Artemis
04-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Actually Snee that is something that is something that would be seriously welcome in the TV & movie section a movie recommendation thread (not just the latest popular movies) would probably go down quite well. It might even calm Idol down for awhile.

manker
04-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Agree ^

It does look good but subtitles, mang. I can't even get used to wearing 3D glasses :dabs:

mjmacky
04-19-2012, 09:58 PM

Those are the ones. I usually don't try to dig up SNL skits for here as NBC is really adamant about hunting down and removing their skits from clip sites.

manker
04-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Talking about grammar. This just made me laugh out so fucking loud.

"Yet these last many months I have fought the desire to harm a woman, because I know I have no option other than too harm her."

Guess who.

Artemis
04-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Now you see, context is all important, I really thought the cheese had slid off your cracker till you explained your little outburst. But now, a light has dawned and yes a great guffaw is welling up here as well (I'm sure he checks his sanity with a dipstick).

manker
04-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Damn you :fist:

IdolEyes787
04-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh, and here's a random movie recommendation:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

I liked the fuck out of it, but it might lose a lot of what it has going for it if you have to rely on subtitles and aren't used to them.

I'm sure clocker wrote a glowing review but since the thread which contained it got edited to make room for more " Underworld Awakening 2012 DVDRip XviD-USi 10/10"s it seems to have disappeared.:mellow:

brotherdoobie
04-20-2012, 05:57 AM
I'm warm and toasty, like.

-doobs

manker
04-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Was in early this morning and needed a file without hawt burds to get it for me.
It was a company called 'Croesyceiliog Garage' and the proprietor's name is 'Selwyn Marshall'.

I couldn't fecking find it. Spent ages looking.

Anyway, the gurls came in and I asked them for it. One of them went straight to the filing cabinets, pulled the file and walked back to me.
I was all; wtf i couldn't find it anywhere.

She said yeah I filed it under G
I looked at her incredulous, she looked back at me, put her tongue between her bottom teeth and lower lip and said 'Garage'.
One of the others then defused the situation and said to me; 'if you can't find something, just look under any of the letters'.

:dabs:

Artemis
04-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Was in early this morning and needed a file without hawt burds to get it for me.
It was a company called 'Croesyceiliog Garage' and the proprietor's name is 'Selwyn Marshall'.

Anyway, the gurls came in and I asked them for it. One of them went straight to the filing cabinets, pulled the file and walked back to me.

I looked at her incredulous, she looked back at me, put her tongue between her bottom teeth and lower lip and said 'Garage'.
One of the others then defused the situation and said to me; 'if you can't find something, just look under any of the letters'.

What do you normally look under, the runes? :blink:

manker
04-20-2012, 10:11 AM
You just put your tongue between your bottom teeth and lower lip and said 'garage'
:naughty:

manker
04-20-2012, 10:14 AM

Call me menthol, but I usually look under the first letter of the surname for sole proprietors and individuals or the first letter of the first word of the company name for limited companies.
It appears my method is outdated, however, in favour of putting everything in a big fecking pile.

chalice
04-20-2012, 10:15 AM
You just put your tongue between your bottom teeth and lower lip and said 'garage'

I did it too, well tried to, while looking in the mirror to check myself out. Took about 30 seconds before I decided it was impossible and I'd prolly be really good in a gurning competition.

manker
04-20-2012, 10:26 AM

I did it too, well tried to, while looking in the mirror to check myself out. Took about 30 seconds before I decided it was impossible and I'd prolly be really good in a gurning competition.I've got a mirror by the computer too. I use it to check out my single eyebrow lifts when I'm replying sarcastically.

Artemis
04-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Call me menthol, but I usually look under the first letter of the surname for sole proprietors and individuals or the first letter of the first word of the company name for limited companies.
It appears my method is outdated, however, in favour of putting everything in a big fecking pile.

Searching for 'Croesyceiliog' probably would have made me crosseyed too and I'm not a slapper hawt burd, so garage seems a perfectly sane alternative. :blink:

Barbarossa
04-20-2012, 11:01 AM

She clearly thought Croesyceiliog was Mr Garage's first name. It's a simple mistake to make...

I'm just glad she found honest employment somewhere, it's to your credit that you found a position for her, she must have smashing tits :smilie4:

manker
04-20-2012, 11:11 AM
I'll try and find a pic :smilie4:

manker
04-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Sorry about the lack of bewbs, you'll have to take my word for it that she has a decent rack.
I've used the uncropped version of the pic for advertising porpoises, so I have her implicit permission to post it on the internets.
That's how it works, innit :unsure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/ohaiinternets.png

Something Else
04-20-2012, 12:24 PM
/wood after a half.

manker
04-20-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure how far my influence extends, but I'll try to set things up, mate.
Just emailed her the ben hill pic so I can't see anything going wrong :smilie4:

Something Else
04-20-2012, 04:40 PM

If she goes for that, i'm orf.

chalice
04-20-2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBT4ZWy6Lm4

megabyteme
04-20-2012, 08:34 PM

My 2 year old daughter was clapping, chirping (singing incoherently with the tune), and pumping her legs to the theme song on both clips. :pinch:

mjmacky
04-20-2012, 09:50 PM

Between that and cleavage, sounds like she's created several pockets of job security.

megabyteme
04-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Talking about grammar. This just made me laugh out so fucking loud.

"Yet these last many months I have fought the desire to harm a woman, because I know I have no option other than too harm her."

Guess who.

He is just getting to desperate too even mention anymore. :noes:

IdolEyes787
04-21-2012, 12:44 AM
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/04/this-is-why-your-heart-stopped-1050-baco.php

Only appropriate that they scaled it against an iPhone.:mellow:

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 01:45 AM
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/04/this-is-why-your-heart-stopped-1050-baco.php

Only appropriate that they scaled it against an iPhone.:mellow:

I see Darthed Arteries (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436995-Experimenationary-in-Ramen-A-Food-Thread?p=3611808&viewfull=1#post3611808) is at it again.

manker
04-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Ooh, that's why I was in the noodle thread.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:22 PM
2-0 so far, innit:smilie4:

manker
04-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Champions League, you're having a laugh :o

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:24 PM
we'll be 3 points behind arse-nil with a game in hand:smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:25 PM
hoping qpr rape spurs, like.

manker
04-21-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm not, Sparky's turned into a cunt since ... well, I don't know. He might always have been a cunt but he didn't talk much when he was at man u.
Two things are for sure though, he's a cunt now and I hope QPR get relegated :smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:33 PM
I couldn't give a fuck about qpr, we just need spurs to lose.

manker
04-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Must be the royal we since I couldn't give much a fuck about which of the smaller teams also qualify for the champions league :schnauz:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Must be the royal we since I couldn't give much a fuck about which of the smaller teams also qualify for the champions league :schnauz:

Yeah yeah, at least I support my local club, not one in a different country :snooty:

manker
04-21-2012, 02:45 PM

Yeah yeah, at least I support my local club, not one in a different country :snooty:And you are to be commended on that.
How are Whitley Bay getting on today? They must be away because if they were home, you'd surely be out watching them down the park or w.e

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:47 PM
They're playing bishop auckland at home right now, it's not televised tho'.
edit: it's 1-1
What about pentwynmawr athletic?:stuart:

manker
04-21-2012, 02:51 PM
I just had a look at their homepage, it looks like they're playing inside a shed :schnauz:
Whitley, I mean, not Pentwynmawr.

I have no idea how Pent are getting on but the team I play for, Risca, pwned them a couple of months ago in the cup :smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah, the "stadium" is fucking tiny and shit, I've played there a few times.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Still, won the FA Vase 3 years on the trot (got knocked out this season tho').

manker
04-21-2012, 02:56 PM
I just seen that on their homepage, that's pretty good, like.
Still, it's not enough for you. Glory hunting scum bucket of jizz as you are.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Glory hunting with newcastle :lol: :earl:

edit: yeah, they're not a bad team. I used to play for t'county and school teams and stuff with a couple of them.

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:04 PM
WTF is this. Skizo just drew it. I need to guess from the letters available. Obviousment.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 03:06 PM
wtf is this. Skizo just drew it. I need to guess from the letters available. Obviousment.

weak

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:07 PM
weak?
edit: mary got in first.

=========================
Ah me lads, ye shud only seen us gannin',
We pass'd the spurs upon the league just as they wor stannin';
Thor wes lots o' lads an' lasses there, all wi' smiling faces,
Gawn alang up the league, to finish in Champions League places
:smilie4:

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Thx guise. :wub:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Fuck's sake. Stop name dropping, you Stephen Taylor coont.
This (http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=8497) is the only person I know who ever went on to play professionally :emo:

He is quite a bit older so I didn't know him growing up, but he played in the same leagues as me after Cardiff decided he was shite.
I talked to him in the pub a few times and got into his missus when I was in Majorca once :dabs: :dabs: :dabs:

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Had a gheyme with mulder yesterday. He was very wopped. The wee one has started getting high. How ironic.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:11 PM
edit: maybe not:pinch:

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:12 PM
I met Graham Taylor at Euston station once, and David Platt at the Earls Court Motor show.. :unsure:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Had a gheyme with mulder yesterday. He was very wopped. The wee one has started getting high. How ironic.

kwality, tell him to get his arse back on to here.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I met Graham Taylor at Euston station once, and David Platt at the Earls Court Motor show.. :unsure:

Me and the wench walked past Stuart Pearce at Rebellion Festival once, beat that.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:15 PM
3-0, cabaye's 2nd ftw:01:

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:15 PM

Me and the wench walked past Stuart Pearce at Rebellion Festival once, beat that.

I shat on a turtle. :unsure:

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Hoi Bo. I used your emo smilie in that drawing game, and it worked. Thx.

manker
04-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I named my son after a punk guitarist that no-one here will have heard of because he gave me back my gold dap after someone threw it on stage.

i winrar the interaction with famous people thing :01:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:19 PM
I named my son after a punk guitarist that no-one here will have heard of because he gave me back my gold dap after someone threw it on stage.

someone threw your gold shoe on the stage? :o
were you getting bullied by the long haired 13 year olds at the "punk" gig? :console:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Had a gheyme with mulder yesterday. He was very wopped. The wee one has started getting high. How ironic.:lol:
If only he could reach, he'd chin you for that.

And yeah. get him back here, ben. idk wtf he is thinking staying away so long.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:21 PM
the chants of "There's only one Alan Pardew" have started :lol:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:22 PM

were you getting bullied by the long haired 13 year olds at the "punk" gig? :console:Just cos you like inferior british punk bands that my mam listens to in her car :ghey:

It was one of my mates, he pulled it off while I was being all cool and crowd surfing (:pinch:) and threw it at the band.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:24 PM
were you getting bullied by the long haired 13 year olds at the "punk" gig? :console:Just cos you like inferior british punk bands that my mam listens to in her car :ghey:

It was one of my mates, he pulled it off while I was being all cool and crowd surfing (:pinch:) and threw it at the band.

crowd surfing :lol:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:27 PM
ikr
I was trying to think of a plausible lie, but there just wasn't one and I had to post le truth.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:28 PM
ikr
I was trying to think of a plausible lie, but there just wasn't one and I had to post le truth.

being bullied by a 13 year old would have been better:pinch:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm not going to say that it would have been totally implausible. At the same gig, my cousin was trying to get into this burd. I wasn't paying much attention but this old guy started staring at him so I went across.

Turns out she was 14 and watching with her dad.
In his defence, it was a bit dark :ermm:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm not going to say that it would have been totally implausible. At the same gig, my cousin was trying to get into this burd. I wasn't paying much attention but this old guy started staring at him so I went across.

Turns out she was 14 and watching with her dad.
In his defence, it was a bit dark :ermm:

I don't know which bit's funnier, your cousin cracking on to a 14 year old or you going over to sort out the guy staring at him :smilie4:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Fuck you.
I'm intimidating :emo:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:37 PM
I've never heard welshists doing the "what the fuck are you staring at/have you got a problem" etc fighty bit, but I bet it sounds fucking hilarious :lol:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:45 PM
I've never heard welshists doing the "what the fuck are you staring at/have you got a problem" etc fighty bit, but I bet it sounds fucking hilarious :lol:You won't think it's funny when I'm saying it with my baseball bat on your face :dave:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Yeah, well I've been inside, it changes a man. I'll snap your arm like a twig.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:53 PM
I will love it if we beat them qualify for the champions league! Love it! :smilie4:

manker
04-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Having just reminded myself of Dave, I just went to look at his blog. He is actually getting more mental, which is astounding.
He's going to phone up one of my clients because I mentioned them on here.

Well he told himself that he was, but he's obviously too much of a big scaredy girl to do anything.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:55 PM

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Having just reminded myself of Dave, I just went to look at his blog. He is actually getting more mental, which is astounding.

Well he told himself that he was, but he's obviously too much of a big scaredy girl to do anything.

link

manker
04-21-2012, 03:56 PM
I will love it if we beat them qualify for the champions league! Love it! :smilie4::schnauz:

Six wins on the bounce, whoda thunk that. Also you should do cus Spurs have turned to shite and Chelsea have got other stuffs on their mind now.
I should really be hating the fuck out of Newcastle because you turned us over this season, but I don't, for some reason.

manker
04-21-2012, 03:57 PM

linkhttp://squeamous.wordpress.com/

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:58 PM
I will love it if we beat them qualify for the champions league! Love it! :smilie4::schnauz:

Six wins on the bounce, whoda thunk that. Also you should do cus Spurs have turned to shite and Chelsea have got other stuffs on their mind now.
I should really be hating the fuck out of Newcastle because you turned us over this season, but I don't, for some reason.

We had 4 points out of 6 against you this season, didn't we win 3-0 too?

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:58 PM
He really is heading towards Nirvana.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 03:59 PM
linkhttp://squeamous.wordpress.com/

:glag: :earl:

Something Else
04-21-2012, 03:59 PM
I hope the Geordies do Man City over. That would be lovely.

manker
04-21-2012, 04:00 PM
http://squeamous.wordpress.com/

Yeah but he's not obsessed with her or anything.

manker
04-21-2012, 04:03 PM
I hope the Geordies do Man City over. That would be lovely.Yesh.
That might be why I can't bring myself to hate them atm.

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Oddly enough I can find lots of information on death occurring in a quick way, but none which is about making it last for days. You know the kind of thing, the specifics of how you would go about making it as slow and painful a death as possible. :dave:

strapping someone to a chair and making them read all of his rambling would do it.

manker
04-21-2012, 04:08 PM
He must have deleted a load of stuff from there because the last time I looked, there were loike a brazillion posts.

All about how mean we are :emo:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 04:09 PM
It's alright, I'm sure the courts will find backups for evidence when the inevitable trial comes.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Fuck you.

Taking that out of context for my sigy. :happy:

Snee
04-21-2012, 04:29 PM

I'd dearly like to hear that call.

"Is this mr [insert customer name here]"
"Yes"
"I have grave news for you, sir"
"Oh no, what has happened?"
"Sir. Your accountant mentioned you....on THE INTERNET"

manker
04-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Fuck you.

Taking that out of context for my sigy. :happy::pinch:
I see someone else wants to sample my baseball bat face symphony.

The notion to come unarmed did present itself, but you seem scarier than Bo.

manker
04-21-2012, 04:41 PM

"Yes"
"Sir. Your accountant mentioned you....on THE INTERNET":schnauz:

I imagine it would then continue as so:

'On the internet, you say. Well, spit it out, man. What did my accountant say about me?'
'He said that he was looking for your file'
'Yes ...'
'And that it was filed in the wrong place'
'Okay ...'
' ... you're just like the rest, omg stop spewing hate and bile at me. Did she put you up to this?? Well, did she? I'm going to baseball bat everything.'

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Taking that out of context for my sigy. :happy::pinch:
I see someone else wants to sample my baseball bat face symphony.

The notion to come unarmed did present itself, but you seem scarier than Bo.

i'm not scary at all, you silly goose :kiss:

Proper Bo
04-21-2012, 04:43 PM

"Yes"

'On the internet, you say. Well, spit it out, man. What did my accountant say about me?'
'Yes ...'
'Okay ...'
' ... you're just like the rest, omg stop spewing hate and bile at me. Did she put you up to this?? Well, did she? I'm going to baseball bat everything.'

It's a shame none of us have skillz0rs for making flash videos cause I'd watch a magnum dave series.

manker
04-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Agree.
There's enough material posted here to make at least five pretty glagworthy episodes.

Can't Barbie or Snee learn something useful for a change.
html :ghey:

Snee
04-21-2012, 05:00 PM

"Yes"

'Yes ...'
'Okay ...'
:lol: :earl:

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:15 PM
manker,

You really are a complete mentalist you know, this latest twisting of the facts to suit your fucked up little view of the world is fucking hilarious.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444138-Last-one-to-post-wins-the-internets/page187?p=3668977&viewfull=1#post3668977

Lets cover then ground for you, although why I should bother going over this again, I have no idea, but I suppose spelling it all out again, and placing everything where it belongs won't hurt. At least then you'll know what YOUR part was, and indeed is, and why things are where they are.

Your slag worthless piece of shit friend lied all over my real life for five years.

Your slag worthless piece of shit friend lied to chavis, and had all of you scum pour scorn all over my real life for 8 months.

Your slag worthless piece of shit friend fed you and your scum friends my personal details.

Your slag piece of shit friend publicly posted personal details of my real life on FST.

Your slag is my entire reason for being and I can't quite believe she hates me after I sent her a dress that didn't fit.

When the truth came out about the lie she told chavis... the one all you complete and utter scum used to pour scorn all over my real life for 8 months... and the one you're all still using... YOU banned me. YOU banned me because you can't hack having someone who can pour shit and scorn back at you, because all you can cope with is pouring shit and scorn all over people... you believe yourself and your scum friends shouldn't have to suffer anyone doing it to you. You have proven yourself and your friends to be completely worthless pieces of shit. Internet bullies who can't take being treated as they treat others, and in banning me YOU decided that I will resolve this matter to my satisfaction not with words, which you scum can't handle me saying, but with actions.

Your pointless waste of space hate sites mean nothing to me. Your twisting of my words means nothing to me. Your continued pouring of bile and venom at me means nothing, because you and your scum friends are worth precisely nothing to me.

Even though you all mean nothing to me, I'm going to keep coming back here and telling you all that you don't mean anything to me. I'm going to keep refuting every single one of your lies and all the bile you spew precisely because it means nothing at all to me. I don't know how much I can escalate this meaning nothing to me point but I'm going to try my hardest to prove it means nothing by doing everything.

I'm going to hunt her down despite knowing exactly where she lives cus i was leaning on her balustrade the other day and no law in the land is going to stop me because ... blah blah blah

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Laugh away manker, I'm collecting them laughs, each one will have a cost.

Snee
04-21-2012, 05:19 PM
So have you called yet?

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:25 PM
I never said I was going to call.

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Go on manker, post that pre-mod post I made, so the rest of your friends can see where all of your spewing of shit has got us to.

manker
04-21-2012, 05:29 PM

manker
04-21-2012, 05:31 PM
wtf is a pre-mod

Oh, I see. I didn't realise one of the posts was moderated, it was that I was laughing at.
I'll approve it now.

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:32 PM
That's the ticket, laugh away :)

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:33 PM
wtf is a pre-mod

It's the post I copied to that blog, which the board automatically put into the moderation queue when I posted it.

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:38 PM
All the infractons in the world won't make any difference now manker.

Snee
04-21-2012, 05:42 PM
wtf is a pre-mod

Oh, I see. I didn't realise one of the posts was moderated, it was that I was laughing at.
I'll approve it now.

Dude. dave says he never said he would call.

Were you trying to hide the truth :o

manker
04-21-2012, 05:42 PM
All the infractons in the world won't make any difference now manker.
In all fairness, they do.
If they made no difference, I wouldn't have had to approve the post I'm replying to.

manker
04-21-2012, 05:44 PM
wtf is a pre-mod

I'll approve it now.

Dude. dave says he never said he would call.

Were you trying to hide the truth :o
Then it must be true cus he never lies.
It's just typical of the hate and bile I spew :no:

Snee
04-21-2012, 05:46 PM
bet you're preparing some cold hard infractons now, to silence me.

Snee
04-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Your pointless waste of space hate sites mean nothing to me. Your twisting of my words means nothing to me. Your continued pouring of bile and venom at me means nothing, because you and your scum friends are worth precisely nothing to me.
Ok. And, btw, it's nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule write us an essay about how you don't care. About us. Yes.

manker
04-21-2012, 05:52 PM
bet you're preparing some cold hard infractons now, to silence me.Indeed. I'm preparing an ice-cold can of infraction to pour all over your wanton internets mouth.

Also, I can't quite believe the trouble our chum went to so as to prove he doesn't care. All the while formulating a post specifically about squeams and how he will hunt her down to refute my claim that he is obsessed with her.

Double ironing.

manker
04-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Jinx :pinch:

ItsDave
04-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok. And, btw, it's nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule write us an essay about how you don't care. About us. Yes.

Essay? Hardly an essay. A two minute post, to correct mankers little twisting of facts (the latest crap about me being obsessed with her) about me being here to stalk her. Yes I know that same old lie which he believes if he chants over and over again it might come true. I'm not obsessed with her, I never was. But he won't post the post I made in tne reporting area whifch showed my last 5 threads had nothing to do with her, or that the fateful Sunday night discussion wasn't started by me. No he just goes on spewing his little lies, whilst preventing me from having an equal right of response to the bile and lies which is spewed about me around here. An action which clearly means he wants my redress for the nasty malicious behaviour not to be on his board, leaving me no option but to redress the malicious behaviour in real life.

Snee
04-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Ok. Cool story. bye.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi Dave. Glad to see you have proven us all wrong about your mental stability.

Just curious... You've been posting all kinds of things about how dangerous you are. Should anyone send these to Child Protective Services.

manker
04-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Hi Dave. Glad to see you have proven us all wrong about your mental stability.

Just curious... You've been posting all kinds of things about how dangerous you are. Should anyone send these to Child Protective Services.
They wouldn't have the back-story.
When you've got that, you realise he's about as dangerous as a man with an empty life who fills it by trying to scare women on the internets.

StephenG
04-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Ooo another lie of hers is it manker?

I've never scared a single woman on the internet, not one. It was never who I was. I am however happy to treat complete pieces of scum appropriately.

manker
04-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Is this board moderated?

You just posted directly underneath a moderator's post :dabs:

megabyteme
When you've got that, you realise he's about as dangerous as a man with an empty life who fills it by trying to scare women on the internets.

It just occurred to me that we must be his only "friends". :console:

StephenG

Feel free MBM.

StephenG
04-21-2012, 06:15 PM

Yeah, because you don't know he is a member of several boards.

StephenG
04-21-2012, 06:16 PM

Nah! moderators are meant to enforce the rules, something you clearly don't do, being too busy letting everyone and their brother spew bile at people you don't like.

manker
04-21-2012, 06:17 PM

That's just a lie, Dave.
I don't think you're a member of any other boards.

This is the most laissez-faire discussion board around. And you got banned form it.
I imagine no where else would have you.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 06:17 PM

Yes, Dave, you have a full life. :pinch:

manker
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM

Nah! moderators are meant to enforce the rules, something you clearly don't do, being too busy letting everyone and their brother spew bile at people you don't like.

Maybe if you didn't say things like 'spew bile', it would take longer for people to realise it's you.
Also, there's the timing thing.

Protip; if you make an account and use a proxy and don't tip your hand by being mental, there is very little chance of you getting banned.

StephenG
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM
That's just a lie, Dave.
I don't think you're a member of any other boards.

This is the most laissez-faire discussion board around. And you got banned form it.
I imagine no where else would have you.

And what did I get banned for manker? Which rules did I break? Oh that's right I didn't break any, you banned me because you personally dislike me.

StephenG
04-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Protip; if you make an account and use a proxy and don't tip your hand by being mental, there is very little chance of you getting banned.

That could be worth exploring?

What is your definition of "being mental"? Responding in kind? Because that's what it seems to be.

manker
04-21-2012, 06:21 PM

Maybe if you didn't say things like 'spew bile', it would take longer for people to realise it's you.

Protip; if you make an account and use a proxy and don't tip your hand by being mental, there is very little chance of you getting banned.Actually, I'll know it's you and will ban you anyhow.

There is absolutely no way in which you could make an account, post normally and have me think it's a new member.

You're not clever enough.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 06:23 PM

Protip; if you make an account and use a proxy and don't tip your hand by being mental, there is very little chance of you getting banned.Actually, I'll know it's you and will ban you anyhow.

There is absolutely no way in which you could make an account, post normally and have me think it's a new member.

You're not clever enough.

Idol is actually Dave. :yup: :shifty:

StephenG
04-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Is your opinion of me not being clever enough meant to mean anything more than my opinion of you being a scumbag?

manker
04-21-2012, 06:25 PM
brb forcing a pepperami sized tube of infraction down Idol's gaping throat

Snee
04-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Is your opinion of me not being clever enough meant to mean anything more than my opinion of you being a scumbag?

his is a fair assessment, yours is a paranoid delusion. I hope that helps.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 06:26 PM

And he won't leave Mary alone, what'd Mary ever do to him :(

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 06:29 PM
brb forcing a pepperami sized tube of infraction down Idol's gaping throat

Your not doing it sooner was just a sign of your great benevolence. Which proves Dave's complaints impotent.

SGreen
04-21-2012, 06:30 PM

He loves to call me paranoid, yet I've never claimed anything which can be considered paranoia. All of my claims are supported by the posts he and his friends here have made against me.

He loves to call me mental for behaving in exactly the same way as he and his friends behave, as well. I'd call that fairly mental myself.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 06:33 PM
He loves to call me paranoid, yet I've never claimed anything which can be considered paranoia.

Denial and delusion are pretty common traits among paranoids.

Snee
04-21-2012, 06:33 PM
@dave: No, you're paranoid and delusional. You just don't notice that, because you're paranoid and delusional.

also: jinx :pinch:

Snee
04-21-2012, 06:35 PM
djmary. srsly. ffs. idiot.

manker
04-21-2012, 06:36 PM
He loves to call me paranoid, yet I've never claimed anything which can be considered paranoia.

@dave: No, you're paranoid and delusional. You just don't notice that, because you're paranoid and delusional.

also: jinx :pinch::lol: :earl:

djmary
04-21-2012, 06:36 PM
And he won't leave Mary alone, what'd Mary ever do to him :(

You created him a lovely hate site, and filled it with the same old lies and scorn which litter this board, claiming innocence isn't going to work so well after that.

I haven't denied anything which was true.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 06:38 PM

If I wasn't so lazy, I was going to create an account under the name "totallynotdave" using a proxy just to see if I could get it banned.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 06:40 PM
You created him a lovely hate site, and filled it with the same old lies and scorn which litter this board, claiming innocence isn't going to work so well after that.

Weird that you put it that way. Besides giving you another outlet to spew bile and venom, I mostly just reposted stuff you wrote. Are you calling yourself a liar?

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 06:41 PM

He loves to call me paranoid, yet I've never claimed anything which can be considered paranoia. All of my claims are supported by the posts he and his friends here have made against me.

He loves to call me mental for behaving in exactly the same way as he and his friends behave, as well. I'd call that fairly mental myself.

Dave, you spent days deleting hundreds, and hundreds, of your posts. That is what anyone would call paranoid- or covering your tracks...

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Weird that you put it that way. Besides giving you another outlet to spew bile and venom, I mostly just reposted stuff you wrote. Are you calling yourself a liar?

Aha! I see, you think I should sit back and accept you all spweing bile and venom at me, and not respond in kind? How odd.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Dave, you spent days deleting hundreds, and hundreds, of your posts. That is what anyone would call paranoid- or covering your tracks...

No I spent some time deleting my most recent posts, immediately after I found out chavis had been skulking around the internet gathering my real life details, just after he told me something about my daughter that he got by stalking me. Something I made perfectly clear I found fucking scary, in the reporting area, and something which manker told me chavis had his full backing and support to do to me.

I also had all of my posts removed from MumsNet, and from various other sites.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 06:51 PM

Why is using obvious names idiotic when I'm clearly not tyring to hide who I am?

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 06:59 PM
So is one of you going to explain why me doing unto you that which you have done unto me, is mental, and/or paranoid. Or is that just another of those meaningless names (like (real life) stalker) which you all so love to throw at people you've decided you can bully.

Oh! And it would be good if we could cover the delusional aspect of this stuff you all keep spewing at/about me, whilst we're at it like.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:07 PM
So is one of you going to explain why me doing unto you that which you have done unto me, is mental, and/or paranoid. Or is that just another of those meaningless names (like (real life) stalker) which you all so love to throw at people you've decided you can bully.

Oh! And it would be good if we could cover the delusional aspect of this stuff you all keep spewing at/about me, whilst we're at it like.

Dave, I can personally attest to never feeling threatened or insulted by you.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:12 PM

I haven't been going around calling you by your real first name Mary, a name I didn't get from you.

I haven't been going around repeating any accusations about how you are doing something I know you find massively offensive over and over again.

I haven't stated to you that it's OK if some bloke I don't really know anything much about, skulks around the internet gathering details about you, your family, your relationships, and anything else he can find out about your real life.

So you've no reason to be insulted or threatened.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:14 PM

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Seriously, you should create me an account, I could have done a far better job of twisting the words.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:18 PM

I haven't been going around calling you by your real first name Mary, a name I didn't get from you.

I haven't been going around repeating any accusations about how you are doing something I know you find massively offensive over and over again.

I haven't stated to you that it's OK if some bloke I don't really know anything much about, skulks around the internet gathering details about you, your family, your relationships, and anything else he can find out about your real life.

So you've no reason to be insulted or threatened.

I don't find speech offensive. You said you were dishing it back to me, now you say you aren't or you can't. I'm confused now, which Dave is lying exactly? Just earlier you called yourself a liar, now it's just like the blogs, there are 2, perhaps 3 or a dozen Daves here.

P.S. Mary is my first name. Only a strong boy like me can carry a name like Mary his whole life and still have operable limbs.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Seriously, you should create me an account, I could have done a far better job of twisting the words.

Why do you keep pretending I work at Wordpress?

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:25 PM
You do know that wordpress blogs can have more than one contributing user don't you? It's on your dashboard. You just create an account and pass the details to me, and I can then create posts on your blog.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:29 PM
You do know that wordpress blogs can have more than one contributing user don't you? It's on your dashboard. You just create an account and pass the details to me, and I can then create posts on your blog.

I don't really know how to use Wordpress Dave. Why don't you just create an account and make some posts and stuff.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't really know how to use Wordpress Dave. Why don't you just create an account and make some posts and stuff.

I can't you have to invite me to be a contibutor to your blog, by sending me an invite from the Users section of your dashboard.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:32 PM

I can't you have to invite me to be a contibutor to your blog, by sending me an invite from the Users section of your dashboard.

As far as I could tell, it's a website on my plastic screen, not an automobile.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:34 PM
You have a plastic screen? Is that because they don't trust you with sharp materials?

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:39 PM
You have a plastic screen? Is that because they don't trust you with sharp materials?

We all probably have plastic screens, I just didn't start calling them that until this little speshul boy told me I was hiding behind a plastic screen.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Aha! One of your speshul internet boys was it? I see.

Bye Mary, catch you again sometime :)

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Aha! One of your speshul internet boys was it? I see.

Bye Mary, catch you again sometime :)

I'm guessing you don't read much beyond Dave material here on FST, do you?

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Well to be fair, I don't get much time around here nowdays. All that not being able to see the forums because I'm banned was bound to take its toll.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Well to be fair, I don't get much time around here nowdays. All that not being able to see the forums because I'm banned was bound to take its toll.

Read that post again. This time S L O W L Y... :pinch:

In other (semi-interesting) news...

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Nope, you lost me there MBM.

Am I meant to care if Marys site is top of google or something?

Or was there some hidden message in the comment about me "not reading much beyond Dave material" around here?

Snee
04-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Right, moving on from the errant fuckwit, my evening has been pretty uneventful.

I meant to watch Alien 3, but it's kind of not half as good as the first and second, and I can't be arsed.

Something Else
04-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Skip to 4. :unsure:

Snee
04-21-2012, 10:42 PM
That is almost unthinkable.

I just can't not watch sequels in order.

Snee
04-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Porn excepted, ofc.

Something Else
04-22-2012, 12:05 AM
Alien 3 FanEdit.

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 02:40 AM
Nope, you lost me there MBM.

Am I meant to care if Marys site is top of google or something?

Or was there some hidden message in the comment about me "not reading much beyond Dave material" around here?

"Magnum Dave" hits #7 on top of Googul. You may be an interwebs phenom one of these daze. :O

Artemis
04-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Right, moving on from the errant fuckwit, my evening has been pretty uneventful.

I meant to watch Alien 3, but it's kind of not half as good as the first and second, and I can't be arsed.

That movie still pisses me off, because it is what happens when a production house (Brandywine Productions) has too much control over a movie and totally fucks it up. They fired the first director because they didn't like 'the direction he was taking' read it was costing them too much money in production and design, and tried for a hurried last minute rewrite. The cheapskates wouldn't even pay the money that Michael Biehn asked to come back and play his character so they killed him off and payed him a royalty for using a voice over communication in the movie. So Brandywine saved money on artistic vision, they saved money on actors and totally fucked the movie. :mad3:

IdolEyes787
04-22-2012, 11:23 AM

That movie still pisses me off, because it is what happens when a production house (Brandywine Productions) has too much control over a movie and totally fucks it up. They fired the first director because they didn't like 'the direction he was taking' read it was costing them too much money in production and design, and tried for a hurried last minute rewrite. The cheapskates wouldn't even pay the money that Michael Biehn asked to come back and play his character so they killed him off and payed him a royalty for using a voice over communication in the movie. So Brandywine saved money on artistic vision, they saved money on actors and totally fucked the movie. :mad3:

Explain Alien Resurrection then. :mellow:

Anyway besides the obvious "David Fincher was way too esoteric for the job" the true failure was trying to turn the franchise away from it's action roots.Especially coming off of Aliens which is arguably the greatest Action movie in film history.

Proper Bo
04-22-2012, 01:37 PM
hoi manker and benny hill, ewe threw that one away, like.

if man city win later, next week's derby should be kwality:smilie4:

manker
04-22-2012, 02:57 PM
It was basically my son's fault.
I told him that where he was sitting was lucky, but would he listen - would he fuck :no:

Proper Bo
04-22-2012, 05:31 PM
three points for man city too, the match next week should be fan-tastic.

manker
04-22-2012, 06:46 PM
For the neutral.
Needing a point sucks bawls. I'd much rather go there needing a win - as it is, it will be cagey as fuck and I'll probably hate every minute :emo:

Proper Bo
04-22-2012, 07:21 PM
For the neutral.
Needing a point sucks bawls. I'd much rather go there needing a win - as it is, it will be cagey as fuck and I'll probably hate every minute :emo:

you need more than a point, they're three behind you and there'll still be six to play for after that match.

manker
04-22-2012, 07:35 PM
For the neutral.

you need more than a point, they're three behind you and there'll still be six to play for after that match.Yeah but they have to go to the Sports Direct Arena and Ashley's boys are doing okay just now.

I think a point will be enough, like.

Proper Bo
04-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Rod the fuck off, cuntyballs:fist:

manker
04-22-2012, 07:43 PM
:schnauz:
In all fairness, they have been doing rather well since the name-change.

In no time at all, you'll have even forgotten what it was called before.

Something Else
04-22-2012, 09:33 PM
It's been a fan-tastic year for the people of SportsDirectCastle.

Proper Bo
04-22-2012, 09:41 PM
I hope man city thrash ewe next week, racists:snooty:

manker
04-22-2012, 10:07 PM
It's been a fan-tastic year for the people of SportsDirectCastle.

That could catch on.

brotherdoobie
04-23-2012, 05:28 AM
http://www.examiner.com/luxury-lifestyle-in-new-york/jay-z-pays-1-3-million-to-rent-out-entire-hospital-floor-to-secure-his-newborn

They redecorated the maternity ward and denied other people access to their babies?:unsure: I think at some point some people shouldn't be allowed to have any more money.

Commie.

-doobs :snooty:

Proper Bo
04-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Manchester City derby win will seal title - Kevin Keegan

I He would love it if we City could beat them. Love it. Manchester United haven’t won this yet, I'd he’d love it if we they beat them:smilie4:

megabyteme
04-25-2012, 05:49 PM
My son just earned his first facepalm. It wasn't the result of anything new, but the continued dumping of his breakfast tray (contents: cereal w/ milk, yogurt,raisins and bananas) one time beyond my human level of tolerance.

Kinda interesting in that he, even with impairment, was FULLY able to understand that I had moved beyond being mad (normally I just shout briefly when he dumps it), and had moved into cringing at his boneheadedness. The result: he looked at me, and with deliberate care, put his tray down, and began placing many of the items back on the tray.

The lesson to be gleaned from this: anger is far less effective on someone (at any age) than sheer, utter, ridicule. :happy:

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 08:01 PM
My son just earned his first facepalm. It wasn't the result of anything new, but the continued dumping of his breakfast tray (contents: cereal w/ milk, yogurt,raisins and bananas) one time beyond my human level of tolerance.

Kinda interesting in that he, even with impairment, was FULLY able to understand that I had moved beyond being mad (normally I just shout briefly when he dumps it), and had moved into cringing at his boneheadedness. The result: he looked at me, and with deliberate care, put his tray down, and began placing many of the items back on the tray.

The lesson to be gleaned from this: anger is far less effective on someone (at any age) than sheer, utter, ridicule. :happy:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/357938/

Snee
04-25-2012, 08:45 PM
I had a pair of prescription sunglasses made a couple of weeks ago. Most expensive sunglasses I've ever owned by a factor of ten. Hell, they're the second most expensive pair of glasses I've ever owned at that. They've got super special polarized lenses and stuff, yo.

I got to use them today. For ten minutes. Then it became cloudy again :emo:

Snee
04-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Also, good evening or whatever.

mjmacky
04-25-2012, 10:42 PM
I still wear my $150 Revos that I bought 8 years ago. Wore them this morning in fact. Protects my eyes from evil sun, I envy your clouds.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2012, 11:23 PM
I wear my sunglasses at night so I can watch you weave then breath your story lines.

manker
04-25-2012, 11:34 PM
Obscure movie reference :dry:

manker
04-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Pictorial evidence provides new slant on the Proper Bo alopecia saga:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/thumbconsolation.jpg

Artemis
04-25-2012, 11:49 PM
I wear my sunglasses at night so I can watch you weave then breath your story lines.

Obscure music reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

manker
04-25-2012, 11:58 PM
:pinch:

You guise from the before time sure do listen to some shite.

Artemis
04-26-2012, 12:01 AM

:sadwalk:

manker
04-26-2012, 12:16 AM

:sadwalk:thx for the explanatory note, though :wub:

IdolEyes787
04-26-2012, 12:51 AM

Obscure music reference:

It's not obscure if you happen to be Canadian.It's not like I'm up on Cliff Richard.:unsure:

manker
04-26-2012, 12:54 AM
You'd probably like to be though.

mjmacky
04-26-2012, 02:05 AM

I thought everyone would know this song.

So Ivana and I were watching a Rush episode of Trailer Park Boys, and by the end of the episode I could tell she didn't think it was a real band. That's when the interrogation started, I couldn't believe she had no clue who Rush was. Then I pulled up GrooveShark and started playing "Limelight", "Tom Sawyer", "The Spirit of Radio", "Freewill", "Fly by Night". And she didn't recognize a single one.

I was beyond dumbfounded and kept trying to find the most obvious example on Youtube when I came across this. The scenario got way too meta and she started freaking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W3NERMKIBM

Fucking eastern europeans :no:

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 02:30 AM
I thought everyone would know this song.

So Ivana and I were watching a Rush episode of Trailer Park Boys, and by the end of the episode I could tell she didn't think it was a real band. That's when the interrogation started, I couldn't believe she had no clue who Rush was. Then I pulled up GrooveShark and started playing "Limelight", "Tom Sawyer", "The Spirit of Radio", "Freewill", "Fly by Night". And she didn't recognize a single one.

I was beyond dumbfounded and kept trying to find the most obvious example on Youtube when I came across this. The scenario got way too meta and she started freaking out.

[video]

Fucking eastern europeans :no:

Is it too late to get a refund on your defective mail order bride? :blink:

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 02:36 AM

:lol::lol::lol: Too perfect! Now all I have to do is sharpen my skills with Adobe After Effects, and insert a Down's child into the clip...

mjmacky
04-26-2012, 03:08 AM

:lol::lol::lol: Too perfect! Now all I have to do is sharpen my skills with Adobe After Effects, and insert a Down's child into the clip...

Wasn't it, I was halfway certain you were playing homage to that bit. So pretty scary if that's your first time watching. Better version on Hulu, but I wanted to post something universally accessible.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 03:22 AM

Dave keeps mentioning he frequents other sites. I believe I found his FB page...

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 03:26 AM

Wasn't it, I was halfway certain you were playing homage to that bit. So pretty scary if that's your first time watching. Better version on Hulu, but I wanted to post something universally accessible.

I had actually seen that a long time ago, but had entirely forgotten that clip. My post was made from the hip within 2 minutes of the incident. Real facepalm. Real response from my son. Life imitating art imitating art... :happy:

mjmacky
04-26-2012, 07:46 AM

Dave keeps mentioning he frequents other sites. I believe I found his FB page...

That profile pic looks like booty.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 08:30 AM
PIC

That profile pic looks like booty.

And Dave says he never posts pics of Squeams. :o

manker
04-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Hoi, chavois.
Have you got the walking dead comics? I want to jump onto the bandwagon.

It'd be brill if you could email me them, please <3

IdolEyes787
04-26-2012, 09:24 PM
The only thing I hate worse than the undead are bandwagon jumpers.

manker
04-26-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm far too busy doing busy things like multi-tasking to develop any kind of taste for myself. I rely on you guise to tell me what to watch/wear/fuck.

chalice
04-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Hoi, chavois.

Sent, innit.

IdolEyes787
04-26-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm far too busy doing busy things like multi-tasking to develop any kind of taste for myself. I rely on you guise to tell me what to watch/wear/fuck.
Here's a new GI Joe movie coming out.Bow-ties are never out of style.Obese women need love too.

megabyteme
04-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Here's a new GI Joe movie coming out.Bow-ties are never out of style.Obese women need love too.

I can whole heartedly recommend Battleship, and was going to suggest that Squeams has recently lowered her standards to "anyone she doesn't find at all attractive". You are welcome. If I'm ever in Wales, I expect you to be my wingman.

EDIT- and wear something Sci-fi themed.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:15 AM

OK, I'm sure I found a pic of Idol on the internet, has been lying about his sex. I know why me and Idol were destined to be together now.

megabyteme
04-27-2012, 01:51 AM

OK, I'm sure I found a pic of Idol on the internet, has been lying about his sex. I know why me and Idol were destined to be together now.

Oddly, doable. Or is that "doable oddly". Either way, I believe her stories of time spent on a bicycle are VASTLY exaggerated.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 01:55 AM

Oddly, doable. Or is that "doable oddly". Either way, I believe her stories of time spent on a bicycle are VASTLY exaggerated.

It's genetics. Just check out Idol's calves.

megabyteme
04-27-2012, 02:18 AM
It's genetics. Just check out Idol's calves.

She's a rancher's daughter, too? Now it's getting hawt up in here!!! :w00t:

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Posted by Katt Williams

What do you think a "hater's" job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger. Without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "b*tch u just hate me because you can't be me..."

The interweb is such a great source of intelligent quotes that you can use to make your point.I only wish that Katt had thrown in a faggot or two for emphasis.

manker
04-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Hoi, chavois.

Sent, innit.
Thanks very much, and for the program, too.

I didn't realise there were so many, sorry about the presumptuousness.
This will be the first comic series I've read since Spiderman when I was 19.

manker
04-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Posted by Katt Williams

What do you think a "hater's" job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger. Without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "b*tch u just hate me because you can't be me..."

The interweb is such a great source of intelligent quotes that you can use to make your point.I only wish that Katt had thrown in a faggot or two for emphasis.
:sage:

As an aside, I'm just wondering if there's any way that black people can disguise their ethnicity on the internets.