PDA

View Full Version : [Request] College Textbooks

yungbol
01-22-2012, 11:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone could swing me a site that has a large database of textbooks. Thanks if anyone wants to be generous. If you want ratio proofs I can show you them all over 2.0.

Tv Controls you
01-23-2012, 07:21 AM
In the meanwhile try avaxhome.ws or library.nu for DDL book sites (both have great content)
If your really fixated on torrents you can try demonoid.me (but they're selection is limited from my experience)

Private trackers:
MyAnonamouse.net,docspedia, Bibliotik.BitMe,what.cd

But really Try avax and library first as there open signup ddl sites (you don't even need to sign in for avaxhome),
but since damn near every DDL provider is getting flushed down the toilet your experience may be hampered.

Regardless, if you have any specific books in particular your looking for shoot me over a pm or post here. And I'm sure
we can help you out.

stan
01-23-2012, 07:43 AM
In the meanwhile try avaxhome.ws or library.nu for DDL book sites .

Read somewhere that Library.nu had gone invite only.

Worth it for the invite for non-fiction books. Better than any E-learning tracker.

Tv Controls you
01-23-2012, 06:07 PM
In the meanwhile try avaxhome.ws or library.nu for DDL book sites .

Read somewhere that Library.nu had gone invite only.

Worth it for the invite for non-fiction books. Better than any E-learning tracker.

Looks like they have... just check lol...

To search on library.nu, you used to have to create an account. I was literally so lazy, that I would use avaxhome because you didn't need to sign in.

Glaucon
01-23-2012, 06:35 PM
http://librarypirate.me/signup.php