PDA

View Full Version : How Much Is To Much Dl Movies

bujub22
11-15-2003, 11:48 PM
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF U THINK DL ALOT OF MOVIES IS BAD AND IS IT SAFE NOW A DAYS IS THEY STILL GOING AFTER PEAPLE OR ARE THEY DONE FOR NOW I DL ABOUT 10-15 MOVIES EVERY 2 WEEKS IF I GET LUCKY RECENTLY ITS BEEN HARD TO GET SOME MOVIES OR ALOT OF FAKES I LIKE TO SAY FUC U TO ALL THE AHOLES WHO DO THAT ITS NOT FUNNY AND U LUCKY ALOT OF US DONT KNOW U OR :angry: OR ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHH :ph34r:

3rd gen noob
11-15-2003, 11:50 PM
if you take off your caps lock, they'll never catch you

ZaZu
11-16-2003, 06:24 AM
Jailtime for movie swappers (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=81572&hl=) <_<

silent VI
11-16-2003, 06:44 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

imnotanaddict
11-16-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@15 November 2003 - 23:48
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF U THINK DL ALOT OF MOVIES IS BAD AND IS IT SAFE NOW A DAYS IS THEY STILL GOING AFTER PEAPLE OR ARE THEY DONE FOR NOW I DL ABOUT 10-15 MOVIES EVERY 2 WEEKS IF I GET LUCKY RECENTLY ITS BEEN HARD TO GET SOME MOVIES OR ALOT OF FAKES I LIKE TO SAY FUC U TO ALL THE AHOLES WHO DO THAT ITS NOT FUNNY AND U LUCKY ALOT OF US DONT KNOW U OR&nbsp; :angry: OR ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHH :ph34r:

I DL ABOUT 10-15 MOVIES EVERY 2 WEEKS

hasta la vista :D

james_bond_rulez
11-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@15 November 2003 - 23:48
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF U THINK DL ALOT OF MOVIES IS BAD AND IS IT SAFE NOW A DAYS IS THEY STILL GOING AFTER PEAPLE OR ARE THEY DONE FOR NOW I DL ABOUT 10-15 MOVIES EVERY 2 WEEKS IF I GET LUCKY RECENTLY ITS BEEN HARD TO GET SOME MOVIES OR ALOT OF FAKES I LIKE TO SAY FUC U TO ALL THE AHOLES WHO DO THAT ITS NOT FUNNY AND U LUCKY ALOT OF US DONT KNOW U OR :angry: OR ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHH :ph34r:
whoa ease up on the caps dude <_<

bujub22
11-16-2003, 11:30 AM
:unsure: :blink: :ph34r: sorry didnt know i had me caps on and i was wrong i use to dl that much about 2 months ago but its hard to get movies now plus alot of people dont share but that cool i mean i dont all the time neither just if im sitting at the computer but when i leave its off but now i can get like 4-5 now if i look hard enough now all i want is anime i had dl everymovie out got them all for 2 yrs been getting them as there in the movies the first week but now its bad dubb is crap to much moving or just baD equilty well owell can anybody tell me if miyuki fansubs are out of grappler baki series2 after9 is out and anybody got gyver anime past13 and can sum1 please lat me finish dl the matrix3 i just need like 8000 more bytes and its done come on i got lots of movies ill share :D :rolleyes:

namzuf9
11-16-2003, 11:32 AM
Aside from the caps lock issue........

10-15 movies a week is a bit extreme. A few movies and at the most you would probably get a "cease and desist" notice requesting that you stop sharing the said movies and delete them from your HDD. With the huge volume your downloading it may be considered that you&#39;re doing it for profitable purposes i.e to burn to DVD/VCD to sell.
I&#39;m a bit out of touch nowadays so I may not be right, just my opinion.

bujub22
11-16-2003, 11:37 AM
zazu thats a good post thanx i done now finish this is the last1 them im not dl anymore fuc it cleaning the file and its bac to the theater or mall peace hope ya dont get caught happy trails

bujub22
11-16-2003, 05:24 PM
naw there not for profit i just love movies i dl all the 1 i ever wanted to see and the 1 i have;nt seen in a while but now its mostly kids movies and anime but ya ya right im pretty much just goin to stop i got enough just want some more of my fav animes and thats it but how do u wipe out your hdd

mooseman2070
11-16-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@16 November 2003 - 11:32
Aside from the caps lock issue........

10-15 movies a week is a bit extreme. A few movies and at the most you would probably get a "cease and desist" notice requesting that you stop sharing the said movies and delete them from your HDD. With the huge volume your downloading it may be considered that you&#39;re doing it for profitable purposes i.e to burn to DVD/VCD to sell.
I&#39;m a bit out of touch nowadays so I may not be right, just my opinion.
i agree, i dont think id watch 10-15 movies a week if i had high speed modem

Jay
11-16-2003, 06:28 PM
u must have a big ass HD

bujub22
11-16-2003, 08:00 PM
never mind i cleaned it hd cleared and ya i do got a big hd but after i watch its always gets earsed but also i said every2 weeks then i just dl what i want them watchem over time in week or so then look for some more but im also a little older then prob some of you and when you got kids who bug you to watch a movie thats why i was dl so much like almost 2 yrs ago but now like i said its maybe 4-5 movies every 2 weeks that i dl if something really good or something I want to see then its 4-5 ya meeen :D

tarzan
11-16-2003, 10:34 PM
if I read that right,it says that sharing movies released to the public means fines and jail terms arent gonna be there.
so that means you share say ..Matrix Revolutions,you go to jail
you share ..star trek 2 you dont have to worry bout 3 years prison time correct?

junkyardking
11-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@16 November 2003 - 11:30
:unsure: :blink: :ph34r: sorry didnt know i had me caps on and i was wrong i use to dl that much about 2 months ago but its hard to get movies now plus alot of people dont share but that cool i mean i dont all the time neither just if im sitting at the computer but when i leave its off but now i can get like 4-5 now if i look hard enough now all i want is anime i had dl everymovie out got them all for 2 yrs been getting them as there in the movies the first week but now its bad dubb is crap to much moving or just baD equilty well owell can anybody tell me if miyuki fansubs are out of grappler baki series2 after9 is out and anybody got gyver anime past13 and can sum1 please lat me finish dl the matrix3 i just need like 8000 more bytes and its done come on i got lots of movies ill share :D :rolleyes:
Use bittorent http://bt.degreez.net/ http://www.suprnova.org/ plenty of movies :D

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
11-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by junkyardking+17 November 2003 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 17 November 2003 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@16 November 2003 - 11:30
:unsure:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :ph34r: sorry didnt know i had me caps on and i was wrong i use to dl that much about 2 months ago but its hard to get movies now plus alot of people dont share but that cool i mean i dont all the time neither just if im sitting at the computer but when i leave its off but now i can get like 4-5 now if i look hard enough now all i want is anime i had dl everymovie out got them all for 2 yrs been getting them as there in the movies the first week but now its bad dubb is crap to much moving or just baD equilty well owell can anybody tell me if miyuki fansubs are out of grappler baki series2 after9 is out and anybody got gyver anime past13 and can sum1 please lat me finish dl the matrix3 i just need like 8000 more bytes and its done come on i got lots of movies ill share :D&nbsp; :rolleyes:
Use bittorent http://bt.degreez.net/ http://www.suprnova.org/ plenty of movies :D [/b][/quote]
Ya i got MADD :angry: at kazaaliteK++ because of the slow speeds (0.5kbp/s) on my dsl connection, so i switched to bit torrent. i like it alot better. most of the time there are always seeds and pretty fast speeds. and it all verified :D

bujub22
11-17-2003, 02:15 AM
:lol: :D thanx ya :ph34r: