PDA

View Full Version : looking for a good big newsgroup website

mike160
01-24-2012, 10:02 PM
hi anyone know of any good big newsgroup website for downloading nbz files the only one i know is newzbin

anon
01-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Well, for starters, you're soaking on one...

Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/396406-NZB-Indexing-sites!)'s a cool sticky that will help.

mike160
01-24-2012, 10:27 PM
thanks anon

silentwolf98
02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
i use nzbmatrix

Hole69
02-03-2012, 06:28 AM
I have a suspicon that there is some stuff that is not available via nzb and you'll need to manually look for headers on differing newsgroups.

LilTunechi
02-09-2012, 01:44 PM
I use NZBMatrix, better then most I think. I've only ever used that one site lol

Stabber
02-09-2012, 02:09 PM
nzbmatrix , nzbs.org , mysterbin.com is all you will need

Beck38
02-09-2012, 03:34 PM
nzbs.org has been listed as a 'known malware site' by several folks whose business it is to keep track of such.

Visit only with maximum care.

I routinely check several 'listing' sites, A/B'ing how good (or bad) their automated (or manual) systems 'hoover' the files/parts up. Of those automated sites, nzbindex seems to do about the best, rarely 'skipping' parts that many of the other automated list various 'missing parts', shows perhaps that the peering is a bit better, or their code running the site is.

I think at this stage, newzbin(2) is hanging on by their fingernails; I think they have simply lost a huge number of their dedicated 'listers' from years back (through all their troubles), many of which seem to have found a home at nzbmatrix. They (newzbin2) seem to be completely clueless as to HiDef/BluRay/MKV postings, for instance.

Stabber
02-09-2012, 06:16 PM
nzbs.org has been listed as a 'known malware site' by several folks whose business it is to keep track of such.

I routinely check several 'listing' sites, A/B'ing how good (or bad) their automated (or manual) systems 'hoover' the files/parts up. Of those automated sites, nzbindex seems to do about the best, rarely 'skipping' parts that many of the other automated list various 'missing parts', shows perhaps that the peering is a bit better, or their code running the site is.

I think at this stage, newzbin(2) is hanging on by their fingernails; I think they have simply lost a huge number of their dedicated 'listers' from years back (through all their troubles), many of which seem to have found a home at nzbmatrix. They (newzbin2) seem to be completely clueless as to HiDef/BluRay/MKV postings, for instance.

nzbs.org being a malware site ? Sorry but i don't believe that .

WHiKWiRE
02-10-2012, 03:06 AM

Man oh man your talking shit. :dry:

Deraleak
02-10-2012, 10:28 AM
How does NZBMatrix compare to NZBsRus? In terms of number of nzbs and how quickly they are posted? TIA

Stabber
02-10-2012, 01:42 PM
i prefer nzbmatrix . I think it has more content than nzbsrus

About the time they are posted i would say about the same

heiska
02-10-2012, 07:33 PM
lol.

whiteboy
02-11-2012, 10:46 PM
mysterbin.com i
Thanks for that site. Didn't know about it.

3Bees
02-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Since i'm fairly new to the principle of newsgroups and what offers the best of the best in terms of service. I only have about 6 months experience in this area. I still love the torrent but this has opened my eyes!!

I guess what people want is the fastest and easiest way to scrape through all the latest "Headers" posted to their favorite binary groups as a collection like "Binsearch" does. Except with more detail like comments and feedback and the usual IMDB information if applicable. So many sites I have signed up with offer all this. Some have stronger communities than others and I guess they split the difference when choosing which site you feel you must use more often.

I use Newsleecher as my reader and find it very easy to fetch headers manually and keep up to date. But it seems behind when it comes to some sites. NZBMatrix is a great site! more so for community and very fast at posting data even faster than some automated services like "Binsearch" and "Newsleecher" at times. Gingadaddy (Which I can't believe is not mentioned!) is a very good website also for post speed has every option you could imagine. I prefer them for movies, TV and me Pron of course ;) but lacks the community side with very little feedback from the members. They must be new since they only have around 7000 members and not listed here so I guess I will see on that one.

Best stop before this turns into my first "off topic" rant! Can give more though much more!

hjsq
03-04-2012, 01:13 PM
try nzbmatrix. I use it now, looks good.