PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Requesting an invite to a tracker with p2p releases like don, ctrlhd, etc.

Gatsu-Kun
01-25-2012, 02:09 PM
In the last few months, I have transitioned from scene to p2p releases; I primarily started using sites that provided ddls. However, with the sudden change in most hosting sites, these websites are pretty much dead. With that said, I would like an invite to a tracker that has peer releases. I have accounts with scc and revtt and my ratios are pretty good, it's just that I'm now focusing primarily on archiving and would love to maintain archiving with the p2p releases web-dls. Thank you for giving me the forum to make this request.

Gatsu-Kun
01-28-2012, 03:13 AM
I realize not being specific may be deterring some people. If possible, I would like to request an invite to HD-Torrents.org. I know that outside of hdbits, it's probably my second best option to download DON and ctrlhd releases. Thank you!

CleverMan
01-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi. If you use (or been using) other trackers, send me profile links and email, i will consider inviting you to HD-torrents. It has its own internal release groups, like HiDt, pretty good too.

Gatsu-Kun
01-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi. If you use (or been using) other trackers, send me profile links and email, i will consider inviting you to HD-torrents. It has its own internal release groups, like HiDt, pretty good too.

Thank you for considering my request. I replied to you with a PM. I will be in and out today, but I will respond as soon as I can to other requests you may have.

CleverMan
01-30-2012, 08:49 PM
invite sent

Gatsu-Kun
01-30-2012, 11:50 PM
invite sent

Thank you for sending me an invite. I will close this thread now. Cleverman was very easy to deal with, and I can attest to him being fair.