PDA

View Full Version : The Peerhub Gone (RIP)

MASSIVEENTITY
01-25-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.thepeerhub.com/

With great sadness we have to inform you that due to a lack of funds to replace failing hardware and keep up with the site costs, TPH can not remain online any longer.

Thankful of the years that TPH allowed us to share with all of you, we will remember TPH with fondness and memories of good times shared. We hope that you will too.

Some of us will be moving on to make ourselves a new sharing home with our friends on Torrentzilla and we have arranged for all TPH members to be welcome on Torrentzilla too.

TPH members that join Torrentzilla and seek contact via help desk or forums will be receiving help in getting started there.

Great site, too bad it's gone. I had a nice ratio too, but didn't use it much since switching to usenet though.

antipod
01-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Never could find much to download there.

Miked
01-26-2012, 10:25 PM
I agree with antipod. It was one of the worse tracker that somehow keept beeing online.

zoeygirly
01-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Sorry, but i thought it was a decent tracker, been around for a long time...too bad :(

bumrocks
01-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Why do we need the link in the OP to a site that is closing or is already closed?

MASSIVEENTITY
01-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Why do we need the link in the OP to a site that is closing or is already closed?

It just lets everyone know it is authentic. :yup: