PDA

View Full Version : SeedHost.eu - massive 50% discount | 1Gbps test seedbox for free | LIMITED

dance4
01-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Hello FST members !

We have just started a new promo with massive 50% discount on Seed3 package (dedicated seedbox), it contains:

Intel Celeron 1.2GHz/Atom 1.6GHz
2GB RAM
1000GB HDD space
Unlimited active torrents
100Mbps unmetered line
do wyboru rTorrent+ruTorrent, μTorrent+WebUI, Deluge+WebUI
firts month only 15€, then 30€ monthly

Direct ORDER (https://seedhost.eu/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=95)
Promo code : 50FST

What we also offer is a 1Gbps test seedbox just for free, with:

200GB HDD space
rTorrent+ruTorrent or Deluge+WebUI
1Gbps unmtered line
72h test time
Shared only with one person (max 2 accounts per server)

There are 4 such accounts available, to be tested for three days. After these 3 days other testers will be able to get them. If you're interested write here or send a PM. The requirement is 10 posts. The faster you write to us the better.

We also want to remind you that we have a 100Mbps seedbox test account (based on Seed3 package), with:

100GB HDD space
rTorrent+ruTorrent or μTorrent+WebUI
Unmetered 100Mbps line
24h test time

This acount is available on our site without any limits.

Feel free to take part in testing and comment on your impressions :)

If you have any questions you are welcome to visit our site www.seedhost.eu (http://www.seedhost.eu/) and contact us via live chat or email [email protected].

darkblue
01-27-2012, 07:12 PM
hi
can i get test seed box.
thanks for your offer

dance4
01-27-2012, 09:10 PM
hi
can i get test seed box.
thanks for your offer
Please check PM.

mellow13
01-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Hi. Sent you a PM dance4. Thanks for the offer.

Microphoner
01-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Can I get test seedbox too? Thank you.

darkblue
01-28-2012, 09:22 AM
registered
waiting for sb setup.

absent_today
01-28-2012, 10:44 AM
What are the requirements for test seedbox ? Can i get one ?

Miked
01-28-2012, 11:37 AM
Can i try an test seedbox to?

ronson
01-28-2012, 04:23 PM
hiya,im looking for a good seedbox,but i'd like to try it before...

so can i test your seedbox? :) thanks

XDA
01-28-2012, 04:44 PM
I would like to try the 1Gbps test seedbox.

SeedHost-eu
01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
registered
waiting for sb setup.
Activated

Can I get test seedbox too? Thank you.
Please check PM.

Hi. Sent you a PM dance4. Thanks for the offer.
Please check PM.

Currently all the 4 accounts are being used, we'll let you know in 3 days when the new ones are ready. Please refrain from sending more PMs as we have a great number of applications and these people need to be served first. Thank you for your interest.

Lazy29
01-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Plzz put me for the next batch in 3 days

SeedHost-eu
01-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Plzz put me for the next batch in 3 days

I will let you know when it will be possible.

marklefe
01-30-2012, 11:11 AM
-----

SeedHost-eu
01-30-2012, 08:14 PM
I would like to take a trial please. right now I am using whatbox $15 for 150mbps, 150GB, 1.5TB... your plan looks A LOT better, so I am definitely interested. drop me a pm when they are available again. thanks.

I will let you know when it will be possible.

ddggdd
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
is it possible to get ssh access?

absent_today
01-31-2012, 02:56 AM
Now where is my seedbox ? I'm ready for trial :D

I didn't sent any PM though.

SeedHost-eu
01-31-2012, 03:14 PM
is it possible to get ssh access?

No

Now where is my seedbox ? I'm ready for trial :D

I didn't sent any PM though.

I will let you know when it will be possible, the accounts are still being used.

LazyGuy
01-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Short review

Gui 8/10 (i miss rutorrent)
Responsive 10/10 (very very fast responses due to Deluge)
Downtime none
Up speed low for a 1GBps box (speeds averaged at 4-5 MBps hit maximum at 37MBps but doesn't stay >20MBps for longer than 3 minutes even on new torrents)
Down speed excellent (60 MBps max)

managed to upload 800gb in IPT in 72 hrs, but i expected more for a GBps box
since i have used feral before so i know how powerful GBit servers can be

mmadude
01-31-2012, 08:02 PM
gonna check it out. i need a seedbox!

darkblue
01-31-2012, 08:20 PM
my turn is finished so here is my views about seedbox.
it was awesome 3 days.seedbox work great for me.got huge uploads.
speed was awesome also. i touch more than 30 mb p/s on download and upload.
so speed is not problem there.
about support or help
i didnot saw any kind of trouble or error on seed box in 72 hours.so i didnot use help or support service.

so my over all rating for seedbox in 72 hours

9/10

SeedHost-eu
01-31-2012, 09:26 PM
my turn is finished so here is my views about seedbox.
it was awesome 3 days.seedbox work great for me.got huge uploads.
speed was awesome also. i touch more than 30 mb p/s on download and upload.
so speed is not problem there.
about support or help
i didnot saw any kind of trouble or error on seed box in 72 hours.so i didnot use help or support service.

so my over all rating for seedbox in 72 hours

9/10

Thanks for review.

Short review

Gui 8/10 (i miss rutorrent)
Responsive 10/10 (very very fast responses due to Deluge)
Downtime none
Up speed low for a 1GBps box (speeds averaged at 4-5 MBps hit maximum at 37MBps but doesn't stay >20MBps for longer than 3 minutes even on new torrents)
Down speed excellent (60 MBps max)

managed to upload 800gb in IPT in 72 hrs, but i expected more for a GBps box
since i have used feral before so i know how powerful GBit servers can be

Thanks for review but I must say you didn't do well while testing :( Especially if you take into account the fact that you were the only one on the server for the first 24h:D The screen below was made 5minutes before you got the data for the server to test if everything is ok.
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5996/go1gbps.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/go1gbps.jpg/)
There were no seedboxes etc. all the traffic went outside DC because it is a torrent from TPB.

You cannot compare limited-traffic accounts with non-limit ones because those who have got limits save on it and they do not add whatever comes, which happens when users have no limit restrictions. When we analyse what people do on our test accounts, we see that they add whatever comes. They believe that if an account is for free and for 3 days only, they should get the maximum of it. They add 200GB of torrents, download, seed max 1-2h and remove them. Then again they add 200GB torrents and follow the same path. If you have such a freak on a server it's difficult to get good results. Therefore I want to ask the people who get our test accounts to use them in a sensible way and not dowload old torrents as it's impossible to upload much. Adding just for the sake of adding makes no sense.

PS. When you test our accounts you should keep in mind that while you make an order you can choose from rTorrent and deluge. We recommend deluge and with Gbps line servers it works incomparably better than rTorrent. Deluge Webui has got fewer functions, which is definitely a big point for rTorrent, but on the other hand the speeds are worse.

absent_today
02-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Now its my turn :D

Joseph
02-02-2012, 06:40 PM
I would like to test the 1Gbps seedbox too,can you allow that ?

dance4
02-02-2012, 08:02 PM
2 accounts available so I'm waiting for the people intrested.

I would like to test the 1Gbps seedbox too,can you allow that ?

Please check PM.

psxcite
02-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Can you kindly put me on the waitlist for a test account? I could surely use a box and looking forward to testing that bandwidth.

ronson
02-03-2012, 01:59 PM

what about me? :)

karachidude
02-03-2012, 05:13 PM
i would like to check the 1gbps box too,i have only ever used xirvix in the past,if i like it i wll go for the seed3 package in the future,when need be,its looks really good :)

absent_today
02-04-2012, 01:54 AM
@seedhost-eu
Are the slots free now ?

dance4
02-04-2012, 12:34 PM
@seedhost-eu
Are the slots free now ?
Please check PM.

Can you kindly put me on the waitlist for a test account? I could surely use a box and looking forward to testing that bandwidth.
Please check PM.

All accounts are being used so next free will be for you.

i would like to check the 1gbps box too,i have only ever used xirvix in the past,if i like it i wll go for the seed3 package in the future,when need be,its looks really good :)
You are second on our waiting list.

ElitUser
02-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I would like to test 1Gbps test seedbox
thanks for your offer :)

karachidude
02-04-2012, 02:02 PM
@dance4

ok.thanks mate!!

absent_today
02-04-2012, 04:36 PM

sensational
02-04-2012, 11:34 PM
I would like to 1Gbps test seedbox would greatly appreciate it thank you in advance :)

ronson
02-05-2012, 10:24 AM

thanks you

Joseph
02-06-2012, 10:00 AM
the box work great.download speed reaches over 50mbps and upload speed around 40mbps.of course on torrents with a lot of seeders/leechers

killahbit
02-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I would like to test 1Gbps seedbox. plz lemme know if there is a free slot for me, thx :)

Glitterstep
02-07-2012, 05:20 PM
It's been a long time since i have rented out a server.Would like to test one, even 5-6 hours will do.

dance4
02-08-2012, 09:14 AM
In 2 days there will 2 accounts available, you are welcome.

I would like to test 1Gbps test seedbox
thanks for your offer :)
Please check PM.

@dance4

ok.thanks mate!!
Please check PM.

I would like to 1Gbps test seedbox would greatly appreciate it thank you in advance :)
Please check PM.

thanks you
Please check PM.

I would like to test 1Gbps seedbox. plz lemme know if there is a free slot for me, thx :)
You can't get the test account, sorry.

It's been a long time since i have rented out a server.Would like to test one, even 5-6 hours will do.
Please check PM.

ronson
02-08-2012, 10:21 AM
thanks,i've got it :)

absent_today
02-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Ok I used it for 3 days

Pros -

Fast SetUp Time
Good Support , initially i wasn't able to run VNC which support team responded quite quickly
Good Speed was able to get 75MB download and 48MB Upload on SCC/IPT
Torrent Creation is quite fast not sure what was the processor.

Cons
No ssh access (Not sure whether ssh is given in paid service)
Using Deluge for creating a torrent i have to VNC since there was no option to create torrent in Web UI

ElitUser
02-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks dance4 for giving a chance for seedbox :)
I register with your given link but it's been 7 hours still did not get any account information to my email address, I have only the Order Number in my email.

stephenkb
02-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Hy!

fringer
02-09-2012, 08:52 AM
hi,
can I have the test seedbox, please?

psxcite
02-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Just finished my 72 hour trial run on the 1Gbps server. First and foremost, I want to thank dance4 for giving all of us the opportunity to test his service. Thanks bro, I really appreciated it. And let me just say, I was very impressed. I don't know the exact numbers but I'm pretty sure I easily uploaded over 1 TB during my trial.

The speed exceeded my expectations for a shared server and I will definitely recommend the service for me and my associates. My initial login details did not work, but after a quick email to support, a ticket was issued and the problem resolved readily. As someone who can still remember paying $800 for a 14.4 USR modem and relishing the speeds, experiencing the consistent upload bandwidth of the 1Gbps server gave me wood. :)

I would have to give SeedHost.eu two pimps up...and no hoes down.

ElitUser
02-09-2012, 12:20 PM
dance4
it's been 24 hours still dont get any account information to my email for using of trial seedbox. The last email I got from SeedHost.eu is

"You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order."

Whats happen, is that free order canceled.

SeedHost-eu
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Hy!
Please check PM.

hi,
can I have the test seedbox, please?
Please check PM.

dance4
it's been 24 hours still dont get any account information to my email for using of trial seedbox. The last email I got from SeedHost.eu is

"You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order."

Whats happen, is that free order canceled.
Activated.

zootman
02-09-2012, 09:17 PM
If it's still going I'd like the chance to try the seedbox out.

ElitUser
02-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Got the information to my email :)

SeedHost-eu
02-10-2012, 07:48 PM
If it's still going I'd like the chance to try the seedbox out.

Please check PM.

dance4
02-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Today 2 accounts will be available, if you are interested please PM me.

zootman
02-11-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm unable to login to VNC or FTP.... any ideas?

psxcite
02-11-2012, 07:32 PM
I had the same issue. I replied to my login email with '[email protected]' as the recipient. After opening a ticket, they fixed the problem pretty quick.

karachidude
02-11-2012, 10:12 PM
my trail with the 1gbps box finished today,and all i can say about my experience is "excellent",the speeds great,i uploaded like "2TBs" in three days,i tried the box on both type of trackers,sites with big swarms like torrentleech,flo.ro and scc,and also on trackers like ftn and theplace where uploading isnt very easy,the box rocked all these places,i was amongst the first 5 biggest uploaders on two big packs at scc,and uploaded about 700gbs at ftn.

the processors in the rig were really fast too,i rehashed a 21gb file in less than 2-3 minutes,rehashing was not a problem.i dont use ssh and vnc and those things so dont know nor care.i suggest those who have the will and money to spend on boxes to give this company a try,they are very cheap for what they offer!!

check this pic out,and the mbs werent a burst,they persisted a good time,top notch speeds!!

http://i.imgur.com/NI3B5.png

thanks for letting me have a trail :happy:

dance4
02-12-2012, 03:16 PM

This forum is not our support channel, moreover I doubt anyone can help you fix your problem knowing just what you wrote. Normally if ftp doesn't work, the ftp client gives an error. When you don't know basic info like which/whose account we talk about, even I am not able to help, I'm not a fortune-teller :) I asked you to buy the account via our www so that you could write there if you encounter any difficulties. If you had read the email with login details you would know what to do in such a situation.

zootman
02-12-2012, 07:51 PM

This forum is not our support channel, moreover I doubt anyone can help you fix your problem knowing just what you wrote. Normally if ftp doesn't work, the ftp client gives an error. When you don't know basic info like which/whose account we talk about, even I am not able to help, I'm not a fortune-teller :) I asked you to buy the account via our www so that you could write there if you encounter any difficulties. If you had read the email with login details you would know what to do in such a situation.
Lol, no one expects you to be a fortune teller, I just thought someone may have had something similar... I did actually try to contact (some form of) support on your site but the guy I spoke to ws pretty useless and told me that this was not the correct area of support (he only dealt with acc. support).

SeedHost-eu
02-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Lol, no one expects you to be a fortune teller, I just thought someone may have had something similar... I did actually try to contact (some form of) support on your site but the guy I spoke to ws pretty useless and told me that this was not the correct area of support (he only dealt with acc. support).

Without details only a fortune-teller could do it. The thing is you blame someone for the something you don't know. You write that something doesn't work but you don't know what it is and how you should use it. You opened a ticket and you got a link to wiki where yo can read about FTP and VNC. It was enough to read it and you would know what goes wrong but apparently you didn't want to put any effort into it. Sometimes when you haven't got a clue about something you need to read about it first. Support is not for teaching you the basics. Spending 5 minutes on reading what was in the link shouldn't have been a problem. But you came to the live chat yesterday, asking about something and not really knowing what you want and then you commented:
"Thanks for nothing, you've been absolutely useless."
That's why I say once again - we are not fortune-tellers.

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 11:26 PM
my trail with the 1gbps box finished today,and all i can say about my experience is "excellent",the speeds great,i uploaded like "2TBs" in three days,i tried the box on both type of trackers,sites with big swarms like torrentleech,flo.ro and scc,and also on trackers like ftn and theplace where uploading isnt very easy,the box rocked all these places,i was amongst the first 5 biggest uploaders on two big packs at scc,and uploaded about 700gbs at ftn.

the processors in the rig were really fast too,i rehashed a 21gb file in less than 2-3 minutes,rehashing was not a problem.i dont use ssh and vnc and those things so dont know nor care.i suggest those who have the will and money to spend on boxes to give this company a try,they are very cheap for what they offer!!

check this pic out,and the mbs werent a burst,they persisted a good time,top notch speeds!!

http://i.imgur.com/NI3B5.png

The world is trial but I suppose an understanding of basic English would be asking too much of someone who downloads 3 separate copies of The Three Musketeers 2011.
The good news is that you seem to know a lot about bt protocol and are probably viewed as a good member at some l33t sites .The bad news is that you're a total wank.

karachidude
02-13-2012, 01:31 AM

The world is trial but I suppose an understanding of basic English would be asking too much of someone who downloads 3 separate copies of The Three Musketeers 2011.

haha.wassup man,dont be stupid,those copies were for buffering the three trackers i use,not watching,the ratings too low,though i will probably watch "j edger".

for my english,i am a student of the language,it doesn't come naturally to me and ur a grown man,dont act like a arrogant kindergarten brat "my banana is bigger than urs ,or,my english is better than urs "

The good news is that you seem to know a lot about bt protocol

u must know a lot about the bt protocol,u hang out here all the time,if anybody needs to get paid for spending time on this section,it should be u.

probably viewed as a good member at some l33t sites.

ur a good member of l33t trackers too,congrats!!

The bad news is that you're a total wank.

the good news is,ur a funny character,i have seen u post day after day,ur amusing in more ways than u think u are,the bad news is it makes me feel bad for u.

IdolEyes787
02-13-2012, 12:22 PM
haha.wassup man,dont be stupid,those copies were for buffering the three trackers i use,not watching,the ratings too low.
OK as long as you weren't wasting your time then.:mellow: Btw I also mindlessly let other people's opinions be the determining factor in what I choose to watch so I'm feeling extremely close to you right now.:)

ur amusing in more ways than u think u are,the bad news is it makes me feel bad for u.

I could be mistaken but that would depend totally in what eye and knot u think eye r.

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:37 PM
for my english,i am a student of the language,it doesn't come naturally to me and ur a grown man,dont act like a arrogant kindergarten brat "my banana is bigger than urs ,or,my english is better than urs "

Any program that is teaching you to use "u", "ur" and "urs" should probably refund your payment.

IdolEyes787
02-13-2012, 12:53 PM

Any program that is teaching you to use "u", "ur" and "urs" should probably refund your payment.
But it's no act that my English is better than urs. :no:I'm guessing the fervor of your rebuff that the banana probably is as well.

Btw for the record me pointing out the erroneous use of the word trail was merely a device to launch into a diatribe about the relative stupidity of the current bt system .It in no way reflects on my actual opinion of inadvertent grammatical mistakes made by people attempting a foreign language, which is laudable.
On the other hand like mjmacky pointed out the use of urs ( by a grown man:)) ,unless you are certifiably retarded, is quite inexcusable.

ElitUser
02-13-2012, 05:13 PM
My seedhost.eu trial has ended today, I got more then 3days ( some hours extra after completing the actual 72 hours ) :rolleyes::). I have to admit that seedhost.eu is very great service and it is worthy to spent money for their service. Great speed.

I want to tell something that before handed over the trial seedbox from one person to another remember to delete all cookies and history and torrent files from the download folder. Because when I got the trial seedbox my previous owner of it browse his hdbits.org and have torrent file in download folder. I browse his hdbits.org account and see the torrent file to that download folder. I delete all those torrent file and remove all cookies and user's history from that browser.

India and Pakistan are using some stupid word and language which is not exist in English. They make their own word and use English in their own way. Maybe they think English is their own language.

I do not point anything to karachidude or any other person who is belonging to India and Pakistan. karachidud use better english then me I know it very well, but India and Pakistan are using some wrong word and sentences which is not present at Real English. Highly Educated person from that country has no mistake in English and I have to admit that.

zoltex
02-14-2012, 12:59 PM

Hi there.Can I have a try on that account?Thank you.

zootman
02-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Finished my free trial yesterday; very impressed with speeds, seriously unimpressed with the support. I was genuinely considering signing up but the total lack of support put me off...

SeedHost-eu
02-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Finished my free trial yesterday; very impressed with speeds, seriously unimpressed with the support. I was genuinely considering signing up but the total lack of support put me off...

As I have already mentioned we are not forune tellers. Moreover, we cannot do anything you wish!!! Please stop writing the crap. You came to the live chat not knowing what you wanted and then you wrote that the support was useless. I must say it was a cheeky thing to do.
You also don't realise what support is for. You cannot expect that we will guide you like a child or do anything you wish. You got links to FTP and VNC descriptions so you should have managed to do things easily. But that was too much for you, you wanted everything the easiest way. No further comments.

Hi there.Can I have a try on that account?Thank you.
Sorry but you can't, 10 posts are required.

zootman
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
As I have already mentioned we are not forune tellers. Moreover, we cannot do anything you wish!!! Please stop writing the crap. You came to the live chat not knowing what you wanted and then you wrote that the support was useless. I must say it was a cheeky thing to do.
You also don't realise what support is for. You cannot expect that we will guide you like a child or do anything you wish. You got links to FTP and VNC descriptions so you should have managed to do things easily. But that was too much for you, you wanted everything the easiest way. No further comments.

I came to the live chat trying to explain my problem - the guy tells me he only deals with account support - fair enough. I then took a support ticket out and the person replying simply directed me to wikipedia; that is not something I expect from any support service. Yes, I could've read all the pages that were linked to me but being a 72 hour trial, time was of the essence...

And -
...I must say it was a cheeky thing to do. yeah sorry about that but I still maintain my stance - your guys were shit.

SeedHost-eu
02-18-2012, 10:12 AM
I came to the live chat trying to explain my problem - the guy tells me he only deals with account support - fair enough. I then took a support ticket out and the person replying simply directed me to wikipedia; that is not something I expect from any support service. Yes, I could've read all the pages that were linked to me but being a 72 hour trial, time was of the essence...

And -
...I must say it was a cheeky thing to do. yeah sorry about that but I still maintain my stance - your guys were shit.

You seem to confuse things. You came to the live chat with no specific problem just asking weird questions which made us guess you didn't have a clue about using a seedbox, which you confirmed saying it was your first one.
As for the ticket - you said FTP and VNC didn't work, which wasn't true, you simply didn't know how to go about things. Therefore we gave you the links because support does not teach our customers how to use servers, they solve problems which are our fault. It's unreasonable to expect that from us. When you go to the shop to buy a computer, you cannot expect a shop assisstant to teach you how to use it. It's just an example but should be clear enough.
Even if we decided to be your teachers, we would still give you the same info as in the links. Time is no excuse, as it was enough to spare 5 minutes to learn about things... This is not a kindergarten..

azzrock
02-20-2012, 04:38 PM
hi this is azzrock , i would like to have a test account ...and if iam amazed ill get me at the end of this month a seedbox or server from France or dutch , thank you . well this post is serious

SeedHost-eu
02-21-2012, 01:13 PM
hi this is azzrock , i would like to have a test account ...and if iam amazed ill get me at the end of this month a seedbox or server from France or dutch , thank you . well this post is serious
Sorry but you can't, 10 posts are required.

john pal
02-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Pm'ed dance4 for a chance on a 1gbps trial box.

Thanks

dance4
02-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Pm'ed dance4 for a chance on a 1gbps trial box.

Thanks
Please check PM.

azzrock
02-22-2012, 12:59 AM
I would like to try the 1Gbps test seedbox.
What do i have to do now , email ?

SaYiaN
02-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Any chance for a test mate?

azzrock
02-22-2012, 11:15 AM
well i will do :) i love torrents :)

where does these seedboxes stand ? Netherlands or France

if they fast ill will buy one after the test and its serious

Hi I want to test one of these 1Gpbs seedboxes , id like to know where they are location is Netherlands or France . and what about dedicated servers aswell

best Regards :)

yeah i want it now :)

is there a less price when iam interrested to get 2 dedi servers ?

perfect

dance4
02-22-2012, 03:31 PM
well i will do :) i love torrents :)

where does these seedboxes stand ? Netherlands or France

if they fast ill will buy one after the test and its serious

Hi I want to test one of these 1Gpbs seedboxes , id like to know where they are location is Netherlands or France . and what about dedicated servers aswell

best Regards :)

yeah i want it now :)

is there a less price when iam interrested to get 2 dedi servers ?

perfect

Unfortunately I cannot offer you a 1gbps trial account as 10 posts are required to get it. The requirement prevents people from opening website accounts just to get our 1gbps test account. You can try our 100mbps trial seedbox which is available on our website.
seedhost.eu 100mbps trial seedbox (http://seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php)
in the Test account section.
If you need dedicated servers with 1gbps line I can offer you the Dedicated SO-2 server from our Special offer
seedhost.eu special offer (http://seedhost.eu/special.php)
with 12h money back, if you decide that the server is too slow etc. we will refund your money. But remember you must resign within these 12 hours. If you are interested please PM me.

Any chance for a test mate?
Please check PM.

lanky221
02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
What speeds can i expect on the seed 3 package?

Upload and download speeds?

Is the 100mb line shared with other users?

My home connection is capable of 12.4 mbps.

Ftp to my pc what speeds would i be looking at?

Thanks.

SeedHost-eu
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
What speeds can i expect on the seed 3 package?

Upload and download speeds?

Is the 100mb line shared with other users?

My home connection is capable of 12.4 mbps.

Ftp to my pc what speeds would i be looking at?

Thanks.

You can try our 100mbps trial seedbox which is based on Seed3.

lanky221
02-24-2012, 09:18 PM
101186just signed up for seed 3 download speeds are awesome, BUT ftp speeds suck ass, can barely get 1.5mbps using several different clients!!!!

I am based in the uk, and my isp is virgin media and my internet connection can do 12.4 mbps btw!

done a tracert and the speed issue looks as though its at there end.

being as the server is based in france and i am in the uk i would have expected much better ftp speeds

what a dissapointment!!!!!

ajsi
02-24-2012, 09:35 PM
101186just signed up for seed 3 download speeds are awesome, BUT ftp speeds suck ass, can barely get 15mb using several different clients!!!!

I am based in the uk, and my isp is virgin media and my internet connection can do 12.4 mbps btw!

done a tracert and the speed issue looks as though its at there end.

being as the server is based in france and i am in the uk i would have expected much better ftp speeds

what a dissapointment!!!!!You can barely get 15 Mbps, yet your internet DL speed is 12.4 mbps...

I mean, get it together and learn the difference between bytes and bits... I suppose your DL speed is 12,4 MBps and you can only get 15Mbps on FTP transfers from them, aka 1,875 MBps? Or what?

lanky221
02-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Oooopsie Edited.

ajsi
02-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Well then did you try using Filezilla and multiple connections?

lanky221
02-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Yep tried all that plus many other FTP clients,

oh well back to the good old nzb's

lol.....

aaatoel
02-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey mate,

Is there any chance I could test one of these out?

Thanks! :D

haydeno
02-26-2012, 07:27 PM
can try 1gbps test

SeedHost-eu
02-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey mate,

Is there any chance I could test one of these out?

Thanks! :D
Please check PM.

can try 1gbps test
Please check PM.

tevez
02-28-2012, 07:05 PM
can i try 1gbps test please? :)

glendower
02-28-2012, 10:10 PM
I would like to try the 1Gbps test seedbox if its possible please.:)

HcTiB01
02-29-2012, 02:54 AM
any chance i could test one of those?

Glitterstep
03-01-2012, 04:39 PM
I tried out the seedbox and was really satisfied with the speeds.I buffer a good amount on sites very difficult to build a ratio.On IPT i uploaded close to 1 tb(Could have uploaded more)

@ SeedHost-eu : Thanks buddy.I may pick up one as soon as i get done with my exams.

goppy
03-02-2012, 12:36 PM
The promotion code entered has expired

So that code isnt valid any more :(

SeedHost-eu
03-04-2012, 09:17 PM
can i try 1gbps test please? :)
Please check PM.

The promotion code entered has expired

So that code isnt valid any more :(
Yes expired.

any chance i could test one of those?
Please check PM.

I would like to try the 1Gbps test seedbox if its possible please.:)
Please check PM.

I tried out the seedbox and was really satisfied with the speeds.I buffer a good amount on sites very difficult to build a ratio.On IPT i uploaded close to 1 tb(Could have uploaded more)

@ SeedHost-eu : Thanks buddy.I may pick up one as soon as i get done with my exams.
Thanks for review :yup:

mpampis
03-05-2012, 03:32 PM
I would like to try the 1Gbps test seedbox if it is possible. Thank you. :)

jamesf38
05-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi i have been doing a bit of research on Seedboxes. Not sure which to go with. Is it possible to try one of your test boxes, Thanks

NightAss
05-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Thay was good last time I used seedhost

foggyhaze
05-10-2012, 02:56 AM
So what is different between your Seed3 Package and Kimsufi's 2G, at http://www.kimsufi.ie/ ?

Oh, besides the fact that theirs is consistently 15 euro/month while yours is only 15 for one month, and then double that each additional month.

junglebook
05-10-2012, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TByqESZekxc

Im on 120mb with fibre optic cable thru my wall.

Thelen
05-16-2012, 05:19 AM
Order via kimsufi.com or kimsufi.ie if you are in the US, then setup yourself using the easy scripts :)

LazyGuy
05-16-2012, 08:08 AM
So what is different between your Seed3 Package and Kimsufi's 2G, at http://www.kimsufi.ie/ ?

Oh, besides the fact that theirs is consistently 15 euro/month while yours is only 15 for one month, and then double that each additional month.
well you do have to pay for support and setup

SeedHost-eu
05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
We have 3 servers ready to go with 1Gbps line with a special price, specs:
Intel bixeon 8x2GHz
2x750GB HDD soft raid0/1
16GB ram
The regular price is 100EUR but with promo code: 20OFF you will get 20EUR recuring discount.
direct order seedhost.eu 1gbps seedbox (https://seedhost.eu/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=119)

I can offer this for 24h free trial seedbox, if you are interested just PM me or use diect order link.

Normal 100mbps trial seedboxes are available all the time on our website and you don't need to ask us about it, you can order it here www.seedhost.eu 100mbps trial seedbox (https://seedhost.eu/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=91)