PDA

View Full Version : Fuck me, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OlegL
01-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Fuck me, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teflon05
01-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Hmmm....Would appear that he's been properly fucked :pinch:

IdolEyes787
01-29-2012, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

merwais
01-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Okay, Fuck you, baby !!! :P

anon
01-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Hmmm....Would appear that he's been properly fucked :pinch:

He will be remembered!

Cabalo
01-29-2012, 12:57 AM
He was asking for it, to be honest.

chalice
01-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Why was he banned?

Artemis
01-29-2012, 01:28 AM

Well he's been going on about being a virgin for months, but I don't think that was the kind of fucking he was after.......

Quarterquack
01-29-2012, 02:25 AM

How was this the last straw? This doesn't seem to be unique behavior. :unsure:

Funkin'
01-29-2012, 03:24 AM
I miss him already. I hope he lets us know it's him when he makes an alt.

megabyteme
01-29-2012, 04:50 AM
I have a feeling he was not taking his medication. The past couple of days he's been sending me angry PMs because (now, get this...) I was now being nice to him, where I was once not nice. I even explained that my change of behavior had to do with witnessing his unusual behaviors while talking with him.

He's got legitimate issues. I know that firsthand after speaking with him. However, I agree with Cabalo. Enough's enough.

Bye, Oleg. :wave:

JebusAT
01-29-2012, 05:12 AM
Took long enough lol

Artemis
01-29-2012, 08:34 AM
You've got to admit though, it's one of the more interesting suicide notes....... :glag:

IdolEyes787
01-29-2012, 01:33 PM

I'm torn between "Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo Cabalo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum OlegL has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over".

and

"They all deserve to die. Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett Cabalo , tell you why! Because in all of the whole human race, Mrs. LovettCabalo, there are two kinds of men and only two. There's the one staying put in his proper place and one with his foot in the other one's face. Look at me, Mrs Lovett Cabalo ! Look at you! No, we all deserve to die... Even you, Mrs LovettCabalo , even I! Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief. For the rest of us death will be a relief. We all deserve to die... "

Cabalo
01-29-2012, 03:47 PM
You would have to replace my nick on there to address the right guy who showed him the way out. :turned:

PS: I used this smile out of sympathy. Seems no one ever posts it on this board, and the poor chap must be feeling so lonely. So here's my good deed of the day.

IdolEyes787
01-29-2012, 04:20 PM
I wish I had a straight razor right about now. Note to Artemis :I do not in fact wish I had a straight razor "right about now" it was just a poor attempt at humour obtusely referencing the previous Sweeney Todd* quote which ,note to Cabalo , wasn't really a swing at whoever it was that banned OlegL. Your name was just conveniently present to misappropriate. *Note to anyone still bothering at this point : the movie not the Canadian Glam Rock band of the '70s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeney_Todd_(band)) which briefly had a then 15 year old Bryan Adams on lead vocals.

IdolEyes787
01-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Bryan Adams is a wanker btw.

tesco
01-29-2012, 04:42 PM

Something Else
01-29-2012, 05:02 PM
If those were posted in the lounge, I can't see why he was banned. Fucking Nazis. Hitler would be proud.

Something Else
01-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Most of AllenS' threads are worse. Fact.

megabyteme
01-30-2012, 05:12 AM

Allen has Turret's. He knows not what he posts. :noes:

Artemis
01-30-2012, 05:49 AM

What kind of turrets does he have :blink: Gothic castle turrets or something more more modern like an M1 Abrams tank turret ????

megabyteme
01-30-2012, 06:29 AM

What kind of turrets does he have :blink: Gothic castle turrets or something more more modern like an M1 Abrams tank turret ????

Doh! :pinch: Speel check had a capitalized Turret's, and I didn't second guess it...

We'll remove Allen from the war zone, and change that to... Tourette's

Human_Being
01-30-2012, 11:52 AM
Oleg ! Yes Yes ! Lol !

Artemis
01-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Oleg ! Yes Yes ! Lol !

For those of us not up on current (or at least boringly repetitive ) events, this is yet another J-Dye/Fatbob clone, not OlegL come back to haunt us (although OlegL would probably be more pleasant than J-Dye's religious tourettes). Despite being banned hundreds of times J-Dye keeps on signing up at least 3 times a week, proceeds to spambomb the lounge, then when the moderators log on his latest persona becomes another unperson. I suppose persistence is it's own reward, I'm just deeply confused what the reward is in this case......

Human_Being
01-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Oleg ! Yes Yes ! Lol !

For those of us not up on current (or at least boringly repetitive ) events, this is yet another J-Dye/Fatbob clone, not OlegL come back to haunt us (although OlegL would probably be more pleasant than J-Dye's religious tourettes). Despite being banned hundreds of times J-Dye keeps on signing up at least 3 times a week, proceeds to spambomb the lounge, then when the moderators log on his latest persona becomes another unperson. I suppose persistence is it's own reward, I'm just deeply confused what the reward is in this case......

Thank you. Mos def needed. I thought it was the real deal not some faker on sum BS!

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 01:40 PM
he was asking for it, to be honest.

well he's been going on about being a virgin for months, but i don't think that was the kind of fucking he was after.......

lmfao!

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM
well he's been going on about being a virgin for months, but i don't think that was the kind of fucking he was after.......

lmfao!

Yes I know what you told me to do anon. lol I'm sorry, I just really don't have the patience to try to explain myself, I'm too old for that. I had my account for 5 years and probably some little freakin 15 year old kid that just collects torrent sites and trades them and never uses them is probably the one who hacked my shit. Hopefully there is some oldies that remember me and remember back in the days when I was into this and how I help others out, would help a brothah out. My name was bigjoe75. If only I could remember my password on here. lol Anyways, hopefully someone can help me out, I have great dl and ul speeds. I'm just looking to download some movies and tv shows to watch at work and not collect. :)

I'm sorry but unless you are living in a group home there is no way that you are 36.:mellow:

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 06:19 PM
Why would you say that?

Snee
01-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

:( :( :(

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 08:14 PM
But where's the drum and why isn't it coming hither?

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Why would you say that?

I dunno probably because I have yet to meet anyone over 30 that uses expressions like lmfao. To be fair though it could simply be because on the bad side of 30 there is very little to laugh your ass off over.

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Why would you say that?

I dunno probably because I have yet to meet anyone over 30 that uses expressions like lmfao. To be fair though it could simply be because on the bad side of 30 there is very little to laugh your ass off over.

Fortunately, I can be 36 and still pull that off. Good luck. Lmao!!!

chalice
01-30-2012, 09:42 PM

Stick around, Big Joe. We'll soon change all that for you.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 11:05 PM

Could you please tell me what language bigjoe is attempting so that I can run it through the appropriate translator.

chalice
01-30-2012, 11:09 PM

Could you please tell me what language bigjoe is attempting so that I can run it through the appropriate translator.

You should speak Spastic by now.

chalice
01-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Fluently.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Yes but with a Canadian accent eh.

manker
01-30-2012, 11:38 PM
People from canadia and americans have exactly the same accent. fact.

Unless you're a texan and then obviously you speak, and think, a little slower, obviousement.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 11:43 PM

Unless you're a texan and then obviously you speak, and think, a little slower, obviousement.

That's not true except for the Texan part of course.

mjmacky
01-31-2012, 06:23 AM

That's not true except for the Texan part of course.

Only because he's never met a talking boot, you know what I'm talking about?

bijoy
01-31-2012, 01:21 PM

And you took the initiative. :smile:

IdolEyes787
01-31-2012, 01:36 PM

That defense worked in the rape case and he'd be foolish to give up on a proven success.

megabyteme
01-31-2012, 06:24 PM
That defense worked in the rape case and he'd be foolish to give up on a proven success.

If you'd seen how Oleg dressed, you'd have pulled the trigger, too.

Quarterquack
02-01-2012, 01:34 AM

New Jeausians would disagree.

tesco
02-02-2012, 12:25 AM

As would Nooyawkas, New Awleeans, and the pahsons of Boston.

tesco
02-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Oleg ! Yes Yes ! Lol !

No this is the real deal, look at the number of posts as a clue.

mjmacky
02-02-2012, 01:01 AM
As would ... New Awleeans

I thought it was Nawlins.

tesco
02-02-2012, 02:11 AM
As would ... New Awleeans

I thought it was Nawlins.
A person from Nawlins would be a New Orleanian / New Awleaan

mjmacky
02-02-2012, 09:21 AM
A person from Nawlins would be a New Orleanian / New Awleaan

I don't think they could fit that in their mouths. Nobody has ever really said they are a Massachusite, but go with Masshole, Bay Stater or Bostonian, mostly because we don't really care for mouthfuls in the English speech.

Squeamous
02-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Wait. What? Has Oleg been banned? I found it rather easy to be neither interested in or bothered by him.

manker
02-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Wait. What? Has Oleg been banned? I found it rather easy to be neither interested in or bothered by him.Same, dewd.
I had been of the opinion that Mary and mbm were grooming him, which would rather obviously explain their shared interest ... but I recently discovered that Oleg is thirty :crazy:

Surely they're not that depraved.

Squeamous
02-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Wait. What? Has Oleg been banned? I found it rather easy to be neither interested in or bothered by him.Same, dewd.
I had been of the opinion that Mary and mbm were grooming him, which would rather obviously explain their shared interest ... but I recently discovered that Oleg is thirty :crazy:

Well you know what they say about the dirty thirties. Maybe Oleg was banned to protect US.

manker
02-02-2012, 11:46 AM
No. What do they say about them?
Am I wasting my time with impressionable and eager to please trainee hairdressers.

Squeamous
02-02-2012, 02:50 PM
No. What do they say about them?
Am I wasting my time with impressionable and eager to please trainee hairdressers.

Second one down :w00t:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dirty Thirties

megabyteme
02-02-2012, 03:28 PM

Not to diminish the depths of my depravity, but Oleg was not one who would require grooming. Heck, he could'a been had for a couple of items off the value menu at McD's. No flowers necessary.

The problem was that his schtick never went anywhere. When he decided to run around defacing the site ala J-Dye, I can see why Cabalo would have gotten tired of him. Is his problem (Asperger's) legit? IMO, yes. Does it give him carte blanche to run around like a dumb ass whenever the mood strikes? I think not. Maybe getting his hand smacked (banned here- a site he liked) may have ultimately been a good lesson for him.

Human_Being
02-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Urban dictionary lol, even google lists it. Go firgure.

tesco
02-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Everyone assumes cabalo did it; I banned Oleg.

tesco
02-02-2012, 05:40 PM
I know nothing about his disorder, does he really have one?
I just saw a guy spammig the forum and banned him. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
02-02-2012, 05:45 PM

Ironically your assumption is wrong.:mellow:

There's likely a lesson here or something.

manker
02-02-2012, 05:50 PM
I know nothing about his disease, does he really have one?
I just saw a guy spammig the forum and banned him. :idunno:
He hasn't got a disease, he has a form of Autism.
There must be varying degrees of severity as some sufferers, like mjmacky, seem to be able to refrain from douchespasticity for the most part.

To cover yourself again legal action, you better ban Mary for a similar period :smilie4:

Snee
02-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Who the fuck is Mary?

manker
02-02-2012, 07:53 PM
It's mjmacky's real name. I've probably said too much.

Snee
02-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Oh, then I'm not in favour of a banz. He's like hobbes light.

I always liked hobbes.

I thought it was what the kewl kids called cabbage. Mary, that is.

manker
02-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Cabbage = Swedish weed :blink:

Snee
02-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Cabbage = Swedish weed :blink:

Naw, cabbage. You know. The terrible mod who hates the hippie and that.

manker
02-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Nope, no idea. What have I missed?
Skizo is obviously the terrible mod, at least one would assume so, but why does he hate ben. I thought everyone liked ben.

Snee
02-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I refuse to be the rodee in this situation :snooty:

chalice
02-02-2012, 08:47 PM
I voted for Skiz 5 times in that Mod Of The Year poll. Fucker still didn't win.

Snee
02-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Also, I made an executive decision while you were gone: Skizo is sort of cool now. Live with it.

I mean the Ron Paul thing is a bit strange, but I try to pretend he's joking.

manker
02-02-2012, 08:56 PM
:lol:

I'm not rodding.

I've honestly no idea what Skizo did or why anyone would hate ben.

manker
02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
owait. cabbage sounds a bit like Cabalo.
Does he hate ben? :ermm:

Snee
02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah, for disrespecting reality or running a fail* torrent site or sth. I can't remember.

*the stuff on there is fine tbh, it's just that the bulk of the posters have a two-digit iq up ins. Combined. They let everyone in. Except cabbage.

manker
02-02-2012, 09:30 PM
That's a bit harsh. Is there any possible way in which one can genuinely respect reality.

Disrespect always seemed to be the default position with that chap. That Cabalo chap must hate like eeeeryone.
Bittards, eh. whatchagonnado.

megabyteme
02-02-2012, 10:53 PM

Meanie. :snooty:

mjmacky
02-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Who the fuck is Mary?It's mjmacky's real name. I've probably said too much.

Skizo seemed to be the first to start diminutives on my nick when he got very upset with me over something (I still don't know if it was political/religious/technological as he doesn't seem to speak with too much substance on the matter), which then I shamelessly promoted (at the time was Jacky). I don't know where Mary was born, but it seems to go hand in hand with the autistic savant front, sort of an invisible connection. I think they're saying womens are retards.

Sorry for my few day absence, I spent the last few days taking in the entirety of Downton Abbey, it's like 16-18 hours worth or something up to now.