PDA

View Full Version : [Request] looking for an invite to Revolt forum

weenden
01-30-2012, 01:26 PM
looking for an invite to Re#*lt forum well hopefully someone will no what im asking was promised one years ago by someone who shall be left unknown because he used to say he had one gonna give it to me but i gave up and now im back looking for a chance maybe a chance in hell but im trying thanks

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 01:32 PM
I actually may still have my account there, but I forgot the link. if you have the link I can check and maybe get you invited. I'm sure they only want the right people there though.

weenden
01-30-2012, 01:41 PM
i used to have it saved on old drive i dont have that drive around any more used to have all my favs on and places i wanted to be on like wheelmods and such i was such a dreamer in the day lol

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I've been on every site, all the good ones. Then I really had no need for them anymore, just stopped using them, some were hacked others were disabled for lack of use. lol I'm pretty sure revolt doesn't disable you though. Do u have the url? Pm it to me if you do and I'll check.

weenden
01-30-2012, 03:50 PM
pm sent

Disme
01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
I would have invited you if you used any form of interpunction in your original post ... unfortunately we all know you didn't so my hands are tied :cry:

weenden
01-30-2012, 04:29 PM
sorry but its been along time since school so my writing is not always going to be perfect, thanks anyway though

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 05:11 PM
I have 2 college degrees and I still never heard of the word interpunction. lol

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm sure they only want the right people there though.
That is wrong is so many ways that I can't even begin to describe them.

Also I may be wrong in this assumption but one forum is pretty much the same as the next if you employ it the way in which they are meant to be used.
That is to express your opinions and not to seek some sort of artificial elitism btw.

weenden
01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
thx guys i am always me some people like me others not so much but alas im me ....how that for making little sense :)...and thx for seeing if you had one Joe maybe next time

i opened post back up so i can take some more criticism

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 05:27 PM
thx guys i am always me some people like me others not so much but alas im me ....how that for making little sense :)...and thx for seeing if you had one Joe maybe next time

Why exactly do you want to be a member?

anon
01-30-2012, 05:35 PM
looking for an invite to Re#*lt forum

What's the point of censoring their name in your post but not the thread title :blink:

I think this site used to be in the WTO, but was removed since they no longer track torrents (or so I've been told).

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 05:43 PM
I think if anything it's a great forum to be a part of, maybe meet some good people. It's a good place to get invites too I guess. lol

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM
I think if anything it's a great forum to be a part of, maybe meet some good people. It's a good place to get invites too I guess. lol
No it's sort of an anti-forum since most people there are constantly self censoring themselves so as to always come off in the best light possible.

weenden
01-30-2012, 06:00 PM
well was away from forums for a while when comp 's died 1 right after another, got one fixed the other ones drive died man i was ticked and depressed, now im getting back into it again have 4 working and 1 more that needs a power supply and that will make 5 plenty of backup i would say i dont really have a life so im spending more time on comp facebooks ok but its not what i want fst is good and i do miss alot of the guys from the past

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Btw unless it's your actual intent to be viewed as an idiot ,it's not neceassary to end every post with lol you know.

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Really? Do you think I care what people I don't even know think about me writing lol. Be serious man! lol I'm far from being worried about being judged my friend. Not everyone has those same views.

weenden
01-30-2012, 06:11 PM
thx your right i act like an idiot alot because i sorta view myself as an out of work comedian and i dont mind acting a fool i dont take life seriously anymore but if it bothers you i can try to stop...i can also go back to being prick i was good at that too when i was younger but it doesnt pay to be that way anymore

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Really? Do you think I care what people I don't even know think about me writing lol. Be serious man! lol I'm far from being worried about being judged my friend. Not everyone has those same views.
Sorry unlike yourself that I choose not be a willing participant in the dumbing of society.If on the other hand you want to have how you address the world to be determined by the fancies of tween girls then by all means feel free.

weenden
01-30-2012, 09:18 PM
come on its just a post not a war i asked its not working out so lets not and go off on a tangent

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 09:27 PM
I sort of already figured out that it wasn't a war because I didn't see any Americans trying to make a profit on it.

bigjoe1975
01-30-2012, 09:36 PM
come on its just a post not a war i asked its not working out so lets not and go off on a tangent

He's obviously got a crush on me. lol Some things never change about these forums, there's always gonna be people like him. I would love to sit here and exchange insults with him, but unlike him, I have better things to do. That's all I'm gonna say on that.

weenden
01-30-2012, 10:03 PM
i tell you what im an american who isnt profiting from squat im frigen laid off ....which im kinda hoping that will change but profiting not me brother

IdolEyes787
01-30-2012, 11:50 PM

He's obviously got a crush on me. lol Some things never change about these forums, there's always gonna be people like him. I would love to sit here and exchange insults with him, but unlike him, I have better things to do. That's all I'm gonna say on that.

The universal call of the moron" I am better" . You don't disappoint bigjoe.

n00bz0r
01-31-2012, 03:19 AM
I sort of already figured out that it wasn't a war because I didn't see any Americans trying to make a profit on it.
:lol:

i tell you what im an american who isnt profiting from squat im frigen laid off ....which im kinda hoping that will change but profiting not me brother
Work on your writing skills (Punctuations, to be precise), and maybe things will change for the better?

gamesover
01-31-2012, 08:09 AM
Pretty sure the best way not to get invited is to make a public request thread. Can't imagine a majority of their members looking fondly on this thread.

soulreaper
01-31-2012, 11:26 AM
Why anyone would want to be a member of a dead forum like Revolt is beyond me. Let's face it you only wanna join because its rare/hard to join. :lol:
It's your choice at the end of the day so I won't rile you , But isn't it better to join forums like FST were people participate more than a dead forum where people basically log-in and log-off? :lol:

weenden
01-31-2012, 02:12 PM
started out just asking ended up being a spam heaven for a certain few, well im ending it now thanks for nothing .......