PDA

View Full Version : You know what I'm about to do?

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 01:38 AM
I'm going to put on my PJs, and then roll myself a cigarette, then I'm going to pour myself a glass of cherry wine, light some candles (the ones that sound like crackling fire), and settle on the sofa with the latest posthumous Bukowski book that I've been rationing for myself since Christmas. That should take me right up to sleepy time.

Fuck me, my life is great :happy:

chalice
01-31-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm going to put on my PJs, and then roll myself a cigarette, then I'm going to pour myself a glass of cherry wine, light some candles (the ones that sound like crackling fire), and settle on the sofa with the latest posthumous Bukowski book that I've been rationing for myself since Christmas. That should take me right up to sleepy time.

That's hella fucking strange, girly. I just posted about Bukowski earlier tonight. True story.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444081-What-is-the-latest-movie-you-watched-and-what-did-you-think-of-it?p=3648075&viewfull=1#post3648075

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 01:47 AM
What. The. Fuck. I hadn't read any of that!

chalice
01-31-2012, 01:49 AM
That's pretty fucked up to the max.

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 01:51 AM
Agree about Factotum btw. Lily Taylor is perfect in it, and she's smokin'. Exactly how I imagined her character.

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 01:57 AM
Just to prove I'm not shitting you!

chalice
01-31-2012, 02:01 AM
Up until about two weeks ago, I'd've been jealous of that bookcase. Still am in a way. I do love the physicality of books.

However, I got me a Kindle and tons of his obscure stuff, which I am fucking loving to the max and then some.

If only Dave and manker and that M&S guy and MBM and my missus and my kids were dead. We'd be set.

manker
01-31-2012, 02:02 AM
Well, I've never read Bukowski, wtf'd at cherry wine, tried and failed to imagine you with a strand of Drum dangling from your bottom lip and then lol'd at the xmas lights.
Don't you know it's bad luck.

This thread is nothing but an emotional roller-coaster.

manker
01-31-2012, 02:06 AM
Why do I have to die.
I understand the wanton slaughter of the rest but I'd be the ideal compliment to your bliss, Shirley.

chalice
01-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Why do I have to die.
I understand the wanton slaughter of the rest but I'd be the ideal compliment to your bliss, Shirley.

No mate. I'm sorry but you must perish. You're far too clever and stand too much of a threat against my plans of world domination and Sophie.

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Up until about two weeks ago, I'd've been jealous of that bookcase. Still am in a way. I do love the physicality of books.

However, I got me a Kindle and tons of his obscure stuff, which I am fucking loving to the max and then some.

If only Dave and manker and that M&S guy and MBM and my missus and my kids were dead. We'd be set.

and the others

I would agree with you about almost every other book, but Buk's books are art works in themselves. You haven't thrown away your vinyl just because you have an MP3 player have you? The sleeves are beautiful. Have you no soul you oik?

Well, I've never read Bukowski, wtf'd at cherry wine, tried and failed to imagine you with a strand of Drum dangling from your bottom lip and then lol'd at the xmas lights.
Don't you know it's bad luck.

This thread is nothing but an emotional roller-coaster.

The wine is left over from Xmas, the lights give the room a nice warm glow so I decided to keep them, and I like a cheeky fag now and again so up yer bum!

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 02:12 AM
Why do I have to die.

Hang on....I don't like the sound of this!

Actually, maybe I do :naughty:

Carry on!

No mate. I'm sorry but you must perish. You're far too clever and stand too much of a threat against my plans of world domination and Sophie.

You could castrate him and he could be my man-servant? :happy:

chalice
01-31-2012, 02:19 AM
Fancy getting emasculated, manker?

It's alright after a while. They grow back bigger.

manker
01-31-2012, 02:25 AM
Castrate, wut.
So it's just my sexual prowess that's the reason for the imminent demise thing.

How about if I promise to hide my talents under a bushel and just wank in a darkened corner or something while you guise read poems to each other.

Artemis
01-31-2012, 03:31 AM
Castrate, wut.
So it's just my sexual prowess that's the reason for the imminent demise thing.

How about if I promise to hide my talents under a bushel and just wank in a darkened corner or something while you guise read poems to each other.

If that's the case why are you bumping off MBM Chavis ???? He's about as much of a threat in that department as Quentin Crisp. :blink:

megabyteme
01-31-2012, 05:13 AM

Sometimes it's a pleasure just being nominated. :01:

And Art is just jealous because he didn't rate in the hit list. :snooty:

May you all enjoy being one of the chattel crushed by the Great and Powerful Chalice... (although none of you will be allowed worthy to speak his hallowed name.)

mjmacky
01-31-2012, 06:53 AM
Am I M&S (Mary & Susan?)?

Anyways, what kind of tobacco are you rolling? Tasty Drum has gotten way too expensive here, so I buy ~ 1 lb bags of Daughters & Ryan 3 Sails tobacco. It's cut like a shag, using golden Virginia tobacco, utterly smooth and delicious, strong but not harsh. If I continue describing the pleasure of this plant, I might end up going on an even lengthier diatribe about my own stem, so I'll cut it off there. :yikes:

Artemis
01-31-2012, 07:38 AM

M & S = Marks & Spencers, you like me didn't make the assasination cut, you'll just have to redouble your efforts to generally confuse the populace....

Human_Being
01-31-2012, 07:45 AM

All i could think of while tireless reading was is this guy going to have a wank especially when i reached the Bukowski part from there on in i realised i most certaintly do not want to be posting in this thread at all

mjmacky
01-31-2012, 09:03 AM

M & S = Marks & Spencers, you like me didn't make the assasination cut, you'll just have to redouble your efforts to generally confuse the populace....

It was my attention whore of a way of asking what M&S was. I guess I have a follow-up now, am I Marks & Spencers, and if not, who are they? Sounds like a law firm.

mjmacky
01-31-2012, 09:05 AM
All i could think of while tireless reading was is this guy going to have a wank especially when i reached the Bukowski part from there on in i realised i most certaintly do not want to be posting in this thread at all

You have a learning disability. I know I am anti-movement about the over-diagnosis of children these days, but you're legit.

Artemis
01-31-2012, 10:16 AM

It was my attention whore of a way of asking what M&S was. I guess I have a follow-up now, am I Marks & Spencers, and if not, who are they? Sounds like a law firm.

Fuck it...... yes you are Marks & Spencers, no you are not a law firm, next question ?

Snee
01-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Why do I have to die.

And I don't? Racist.

Obviously, I don't fancy squibbles that way, but. Racist

chalice
01-31-2012, 11:07 AM

And I don't? Racist.

Obviously, I don't fancy squibbles that way, but. Racist

Sorry snny, but I've fulfilled my murder quota for the week. I can squeeze in a quick suffocation around Sunday lunchtime, but you'd better appreciate it. I'll have to go out of my way, like.

Would you settle for a nice mixed grill? That's a form of punishment shooting championed by the IRA. They shoot you in the knees, ankles and elbows. I know people who've had it done and it comes highly recommended.

Squeamous
01-31-2012, 11:26 AM

Anyways, what kind of tobacco are you rolling? Tasty Drum has gotten way too expensive here, so I buy ~ 1 lb bags of Daughters & Ryan 3 Sails tobacco. It's cut like a shag, using golden Virginia tobacco, utterly smooth and delicious, strong but not harsh. If I continue describing the pleasure of this plant, I might end up going on an even lengthier diatribe about my own stem, so I'll cut it off there. :yikes:

I've been having the golden virginia limited edition one over here, it's nice and smooth. But tbh with a menthol tip there's not a lot of harsh whatever I smoke.

I did have a wank last night, but before all that.

Fuck it...... yes you are Marks & Spencers, no you are not a law firm, next question ?

:smilie4:

mjmacky
02-01-2012, 09:22 PM

I guess we're getting to the depths of it. What am I, why am I here?

mjmacky
02-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I've been having the golden virginia limited edition one over here, it's nice and smooth. But tbh with a menthol tip there's not a lot of harsh whatever I smoke.

Sellout :snooty:

Squeamous
02-02-2012, 11:10 AM

Sellout :snooty:

Mmmm, medicinal.....

Biggles
02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I have never read Bukowski although I have had a very pleasant meal in a diner near my office called Chinaski's. It is suitablyy adorned with large art quality prints of Bukowski and associated memorabilia.