PDA

View Full Version : TvTorrents Credits?

Kairin
01-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Hello there!

I'm sorry to bother anyone with this, but my TVtorrent credits are stuck on -4,66 and has been for a while (after downloading and downloading and totally ignoring the fact that I needed to seed). I don't have anyone who can send me any credits and I wondered if anyone here could help me? :) It would really mean a lot to me.

(And also; sorry if I'm posting this thread on the wrong page or something, I'm new here.)

anon
01-31-2012, 05:02 PM
It's not the right section, you need to meet certain requirements before it's visible to you. In the meantime, try to (cross)seed.

Oh, and -4,66? How much is that?

megabyteme
01-31-2012, 07:30 PM
More than -4,67 but less than -4,65. Weren't you good in math, anon. :unsure:

mmadude
01-31-2012, 07:55 PM
im not having issues with my GCreds

Kairin
01-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Thing is, I can't seed anymore :( It stopped there and even though I seeded 24/7 for about two weeks, I still couldn't get more credits...So I pretty much gave up. Is there any chance I can buy more credits or anyone can send me some or something? I only have one friend using TvTorrents and she can't send me any because she has about 4 credits or so herself.

anon
02-01-2012, 12:16 AM
More than -4,67 but less than -4,65. Weren't you good in math, anon. :unsure:

Fair enough :ermm:

I'm guessing he meant -4.66 GCreds...

im not having issues with my GCreds

Of course you're not.

Kairin
02-01-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm guessing he meant -4.66 GCreds...

Yes! -4,66 Gcredits, and it wouldn't rise after seeding some things for about 2 weeks...

Night0wl
02-01-2012, 01:37 AM
PM me once you have been a member here long enough and posted enough times to be able to send and receive PMs. Use the time until then to ponder on why you ended up in this situation in the first place, and how it will never happen again.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT spam this forum with meaningless posts to reach required post count. If I see a single +1 post or similar then I will not help you.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: Read carefully about how to redeem your invite and DO NOT make another account thinking about not paying back those lost credits. It will be blocked (even if you were to slip through, I would report you myself) and I'll lose an invite slot forever. And don't worry as I won't be giving you only 5 GCreds, so you will have a chance to grab some things to seed till you bleed, thus ending up never having to worry about too few Creds again. TVTorrents is very easy to seed on, so having this happen to you once is more than enough.

manker
02-01-2012, 05:53 PM
PM me once you have been a member here long enough and posted enough times to be able to send and receive PMs. Use the time until then to ponder on why you ended up in this situation in the first place, and how it will never happen again.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT spam this forum with meaningless posts to reach required post count. If I see a single +1 post or similar then I will not help you.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: Read carefully about how to redeem your invite and DO NOT make another account thinking about not paying back those lost credits. It will be blocked (even if you were to slip through, I would report you myself) and I'll lose an invite slot forever. And don't worry as I won't be giving you only 5 GCreds, so you will have a chance to grab some things to seed till you bleed, thus ending up never having to worry about too few Creds again. TVTorrents is very easy to seed on, so having this happen to you once is more than enough.What a douchespastic ^

I'm something like 2TC up in tvtorrents so I don't mind donating 5gigs. PM me instead and let srs bznz boi get his power trip elsewhere.

Night0wl
02-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Yes, maybe you better do this. I'm turning out to be extremely bad at judging people and it will sooner rather than later come back to bite me in the ass.

But at least I was gonna give 20 of my 160. Giving him/her 5 of your 2000 will not help them get things in order when they are already close to -5. But it might just be my powertrip talking. God knows, we wouldn't want the person to actually learn to keep ratio.

Edit: Kinda wondering though if you would have offered to help at all if not for my post, so guess my good deed here is done.

Cheers

manker
02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Yes, maybe you better do this. I'm turning out to be extremely bad at judging people and it will sooner rather than later come back to bite me in the ass.

But at least I was gonna give 20 of my 160. Giving him/her 5 of your 2000 will not help them get things in order when they are already close to -5. But it might just be my powertrip talking. God knows, we wouldn't want the person to actually learn to keep ratio.

Edit: Kinda wondering though if you would have offered to help at all if not for my post, so guess my good deed here is done.

CheersQuite correct, torrent ratio altruism isn't my bag. Your words were akin to that of a security guard who is tentatively aware that his one person audience may be under the false apprehension that he is a policeman and acts according to his recently inflated sense of self.
Kairin seems to have other priorities right now and I highly doubt that she will PM either one of us.

I'm okay with that, though, because my sole purpose for posting was to say that I thought you sounded like a bit of a twat.

Night0wl
02-02-2012, 12:52 PM
It's because the last person I gave credits to on here, I found out later that it was the third time he had persuaded someone to give him credits and then proceeded to just download until they were gone, then rinse and repeat. I don't have a fast line, thus when i give credits to someone, I expect them to at least try and seed back. For all I know it might be the same person trying a different approach on a different account now.

I don't mind sounding a bit like a twat as long as get my message across.

manker
02-02-2012, 05:44 PM
That's fair enough.
You don't sound like a half bad chap when your posts aren't interspersed with capitalised words and stringent hoops for unwitting torrenteers to jump through before you bestow them with your gift of internet numbers.

res0r9lm
02-03-2012, 02:28 AM
I got 6.07 Tcreds :P

IdolEyes787
02-03-2012, 03:06 AM
I got 6.07 Tcreds :P

Congratulations I hear that a small African country is considering naming a day in your honour.:mellow: