PDA

View Full Version : Any Korea tracker around?

styles
01-31-2012, 12:55 PM
Hello FST members:I would like to know some good trackers in Korea,I am not familiar with.Just trackers with what they offer.Thank you.

stan
01-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Usual 2 are the Pron tracker Sinderella. The other being Born2Seed. Forget all the jumping through hoops to log into B2S. No real unique content .Just not worth the effort.

robogo25
01-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Klatbit.us - Best Korean general tracker :)

anon
01-31-2012, 04:54 PM
There was another Korean music tracker, based in Gazelle, although the name escapes me right now.

styles
02-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Usual 2 are the Pron tracker Sinderella. The other being Born2Seed. Forget all the jumping through hoops to log into B2S. No real unique content .Just not worth the effort.
Is Sinderella just the flush.ws?I ever had account there,Disabled for inactive.
I heard B2S before,Seems like many people want it just go for rating or trading.

Klatbit.us - Best Korean general tracker :)
Is this tracker offer Korean TV shows as well?It's hard to find that,Even I don't know what they are saying about,There are always many good and funny TV shows.I am interested it.

There was another Korean music tracker, based in Gazelle, although the name escapes me right now.
I like jpop as well,I can find some good albums in what and waffles,For most Chinese people who love music,VERYCD is a good place to find what they want,Best eMule sharing community in China.

anon
02-01-2012, 05:17 PM
I like jpop as well,I can find some good albums in what and waffles,For most Chinese people who love music,VERYCD is a good place to find what they want,Best eMule sharing community in China.

Apparently the name was Muse.fm but they seem to have closed.

styles
02-02-2012, 08:48 AM

Apparently the name was Muse.fm but they seem to have closed.
Oh,That's sad,Nowdays many trackers closed.

xedy
02-04-2012, 06:05 PM
saerome.net korean music tracker!

styles
02-06-2012, 11:04 PM
saerome.net korean music tracker!
Thank you for let me know,I download kpop and epop from VeryCD eMule sharing site.That's fine for me. :)

Radon0r
02-07-2012, 07:28 AM
If you're looking for Korean TV shows and don't mind a public tracker you can try: http://torrentdown.kr/bbs/

I don't speak Korean but the screenshots for the torrents seem to show dramas and the like.