PDA

View Full Version : Just found a torrent site that has real life crime shows

chuckythedoll
01-31-2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.10-84.com

I have been looking for a torrent site that has real life crime shows for a long time. This site is great enjoy it. It has a lot of content.

ajsi
01-31-2012, 06:08 PM
sounds legit

chuckythedoll
01-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Is there any other site like this out there?, i have never found any.

IdolEyes787
01-31-2012, 07:58 PM

I have been looking for a torrent site that has real life crime shows for a long time. This site is great enjoy it. It has a lot of content.
Because bad things happening to real people is much more entertaining than any fiction.

chuckythedoll
01-31-2012, 10:39 PM

Because bad things happening to real people is much more entertaining than any fiction.

When did i ever say Real crime shows were more entertaining than fiction you nutjob?.

IdolEyes787
01-31-2012, 11:39 PM
When did i ever say Real crime shows were more entertaining than fiction you nutjob?.

I know I wasn't really paying attention but when did I ever say that you did? :unsure:

chuckythedoll
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
fair enough but it was a weird comment. There is people out there who are interested in crime documentaries/shows that is why i made this thread. the Uk and the US have dedicated channels to them. they are awful to hear about bit its interesting how they catch the bad guys.

IdolEyes787
02-01-2012, 12:56 PM
fair enough but it was a weird comment. And chuckythedoll is a weird username,go figure.

Btw is there a ban on humour in your country or is it just a personal thing?

soulreaper
02-01-2012, 03:39 PM
fair enough but it was a weird comment. And chuckythedoll is a weird username,go figure.

Btw is there a ban on humour in your country or is it just a personal thing?

Hey IdolEyes, how's it going? I find Forensic Files more entertaining than CSI, is that ok with you? :)

Damn just what I was looking for but it's asking for a non-disposable email. Now what?

anon
02-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Damn just what I was looking for but it's asking for a non-disposable email. Now what?

Tried spambog.com already? They have many domains and not all of them may be blocked.

IdolEyes787
02-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey IdolEyes, how's it going? I find Forensic Files more entertaining than CSI, is that ok with you? :)

Sure as long as you promise to stop masturbating to it.

kingeater
02-01-2012, 08:52 PM

Tried spambog.com already? They have many domains and not all of them may be blocked.

Mailinator.com has a few too that shouldnt be blocked.

IdolEyes787
02-01-2012, 08:55 PM

I would have gone with "use a non-disposable one then".:unsure:

anon
02-01-2012, 09:29 PM
I would have gone with "use a non-disposable one then".:unsure:

But that's the easy way :ermm:

soulreaper
02-03-2012, 09:16 AM

Huh? Would like a bit of spoonfeeding, how do I create an account?

soulreaper
02-03-2012, 09:21 AM

IdolEyes787
02-03-2012, 01:26 PM

My heart wanted me to say "Huh?" even though my brain was fully against it.

Note to brain : Screw you.Decades in control and this is where we ended up?

anon
02-03-2012, 06:00 PM

You don't need to create an account in the traditional way. Go to spambog.com, type something below "eMail-Alias", then pick a domain for your new disposable address. Those marked with (PW) require that you type a password in the third field, the others do not. If you have Javascript enabled, your full address (the one you're going to put on the site you want to register) will be displayed in the fourth field at the bottom. Then click on "Postfach abrufen" and you'll be taken to the inbox. The rest should be self-explanatory.

You may find mail addressed to other people if you chose the same name and domain as them. I'd advice against reading it. :)

soulreaper
02-04-2012, 04:30 AM

You don't need to create an account in the traditional way. Go to spambog.com, type something below "eMail-Alias", then pick a domain for your new disposable address. Those marked with (PW) require that you type a password in the third field, the others do not. If you have Javascript enabled, your full address (the one you're going to put on the site you want to register) will be displayed in the fourth field at the bottom. Then click on "Postfach abrufen" and you'll be taken to the inbox. The rest should be self-explanatory.

You may find mail addressed to other people if you chose the same name and domain as them. I'd advice against reading it. :)

Thanks,appreciate it!