PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Db9

Human_Being
02-02-2012, 04:58 PM
PM me if u got an invite going. Im way to l337 to fcuk up the ratio. My connection is way to l337. I love Dnb. Errm, Yeh pm me for any proof you may req or any questions you have, feel free.

P.S If u have anything to talk about other then me aquiring a db9 invite then stay the fuck out of my thread :P

Human_Being
02-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Ok third times a charm i guess, l8r date. Trolls you may now enter!

IdolEyes787
02-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Ok third times a charm i guess, l8r date. Trolls you may now enter!

Yeah everyone didn't before out of respect for your ongoing brilliant contribution to this site.:mellow:

Human_Being
02-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Are you asking, dealing damage or just being you ? :rolleyes: I like to keep things short and sweet, im a follower of the pack im no leader of men and im for sure nobodys superman, thats just how it is

edit: I do enjoy picking holes in your lines though, tis fun. Its too easy but you deserve every drop lol i can publicly squeeze out of you. Im a sadist at heart.

IdolEyes787
02-03-2012, 12:55 PM
edit: I do enjoy picking holes in your lines though, tis fun.
And would probably be a regular laugh riot if you actually succeeded once in a while.:mellow:

Human_Being
02-03-2012, 02:20 PM
oi dont even front lol

Funkin'
02-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Come on, Human_Being. I thought you said you are 30...

You could turn into a pretty entertaining poster around here if you would start using English instead of whatever ebonics bullshit that you're using now.

IdolEyes787
02-03-2012, 05:22 PM
oi dont even front lol

And just when I was ready to ship you.:(

Human_Being
02-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Thats all i know my friend. I do seem to take up an african-american personality when i type sometimes - words like dude dawg etc but what you expect that race is the biggest influence in my life musically. I shall try and remind myself everytime i load this page i know you guys dont like it im not even sure i have proper english in my vocab aand my punctuality is atrocious. Ended up in hospital yesterday. I had a pretty intense seizure for the first time in my life maybe it knocked some sense into me. Who knows.

Funkin'
02-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Relax, Human_Being. I'm just messing with you.

And since you pulled my sympathy string, I hope you don't get anymore seizures. I've had a few myself, all drug related, and they were definitely scary.

Human_Being
02-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Right. Ive gotta put it down to benzos even though i wasnt high in anyway shape or form on Friday, thursday or wednesday. Ive started taking them for about 4 months on and off nothing to major. Gotta go see a Nuerologist and fcuk yeh it was scary.

megabyteme
02-05-2012, 08:03 AM
What you experienced was not a seizure, but the sting of my wit. And I'll have you know, I was only typing with my left pointer finger. Had I used any of the digits (those are fingers) on my right hand, you'd still be writhing in a puddle of your own piss*, drool, and vomit.

*I'm not ruling out the potential for passers-by to also urinate on you.