PDA

View Full Version : I liked the icons.

megabyteme
02-03-2012, 01:39 AM
I rather enjoyed the icons with the customized waffle grids. I vote for them to be brought back.

I see they have returned. Well done! :happy:

Now they're gone again. That's it. I'm quitting the use of hallucinogenic drugs. And I blame you all. :ermm:

manker
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM
plus won

:ermm:

tesco
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Screenshot

anon
02-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Your browser's cache may be messing with your head...

megabyteme
02-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Recently, the icons had the little symbol for this section on each of them. It was a cheesy, quick alteration, but totally custom, like.

I cleared my cache, and they are not there. If elves replace them in the middle of the night, I'll grab a screenshot. Or try to get a good pic of the elves standing on my keyboard...

tesco
02-04-2012, 12:33 AM
That's just your cache playing tricks on you.
It's not supposed to have the waffles and was never intentional.

Artemis
02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Recently, the icons had the little symbol for this section on each of them. It was a cheesy, quick alteration, but totally custom, like.

I cleared my cache, and they are not there. If elves replace them in the middle of the night, I'll grab a screenshot. Or try to get a good pic of the elves standing on my keyboard...

Are you quite sure this isn't the result of one happy pill too many ? :blink:

megabyteme
02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Mass hallucinations to you all...

http://i41.tinypic.com/1z19xqo.jpg

If this doesn't actually exist, it should. :yup:

tesco
02-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Mass hallucinations to you all...

http://i41.tinypic.com/1z19xqo.jpg

If this doesn't actually exist, it should. :yup:
But it looks so stupid. :wacko:
Maybe if they were off to the bottom right or something.

megabyteme
02-05-2012, 12:57 AM
How did they get there if you did not do it? :unsure:

TBH, I liked them for their campy-ness. They are better than the ones we have which look like they came stock with the forum software. Adding the site's grid on the top of the same cheesy icons makes them quirky-cool. :)

tesco
02-05-2012, 01:07 AM
The icons that are supposed to be there (couch, guitar, etc.) are background images.
On top of that should be a clear image, just there to act as something to click on to mark forums read...
It is clear to let the background show through.

For some reason your cache holds the old version of that foreground image (waffle).