PDA

View Full Version : Emulator and Rom Trackers?

byrnesc1
02-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Hey gang,

Been a while since I've been on here, I had real world responsibilities to take care of but now I'm back and I've come to you with a question! I just recently brought an old laptop back from the dead and hooked it up to my tv as a nice media server. I found an old game pad in the same box so I've been messing around with some emulators on it. My question is, does anyone know of any good trackers for emulators and roms? I've found some decent things on demonoid but not everything. If theres nothing really out there tracker wise I was wondering if anyone knew of any good communities out there?

Cheers!

anon
02-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Underground-Gamer exists precisely for that type of content. I think Blackcats also has a decent selection.

stan
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM
For that niche. UG is better

http://www.underground-gamer.com/signup.php

byrnesc1
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
UG seems to be at capacity so I'll check back and maybe ask for an invite. Do they have a lot of packs or just individual roms?

darkblue
02-04-2012, 08:35 PM
they have pack and individual roms also.
if you dont want download whole pack then you can part download it mean select the rom you want download and untick other things from torrent.

elbuitre
02-04-2012, 08:52 PM
you can always try emuparadise.net while you get a tracker

byrnesc1
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
thanks guys. UG is full for the time being and I think BCG is down for a while? or something is up there I'm not really sure.

killuminati96
02-05-2012, 03:14 AM
retrouprising.com

^this site has tons of roms you can play right from the site

i don't know if you can use your gamepad....maybe...it's just an emulator they use so you might config it

a simple google search takes you to tons of rom & emulator sites btw

byrnesc1
02-05-2012, 04:15 AM
retrouprising.com

^this site has tons of roms you can play right from the site

i don't know if you can use your gamepad....maybe...it's just an emulator they use so you might config it

a simple google search takes you to tons of rom & emulator sites btw

Yeah I went through a lot of sites on google before posting this thread. I was just curious to see if there were any trackers around that had packs or atleast a decent ammount of roms and emulators/plugins/etc

primevil
02-05-2012, 03:58 PM
check out the pleasuredome for mame and some full sets

stan
02-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Underground is open again at time of post

byrnesc1
02-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Underground is open again at time of post

Yeah I just got in there a couple of days ago. They seem to have more roms and emulators for consoles than for the pc. Definitely a sweet sight that's right up my alley though.

A little off topic but does anyone use any dreamcast emulators? I'm having the hardest time getting both nullDC and chankast to work properly.

mmadude
02-09-2012, 03:09 PM
thanks for the retrouprising link. i never knew you could now play roms on your browser! this is a great way to test games without downloading and rebooting mame alot.