PDA

View Full Version : NZBMatrix vs Merlin's Portal

BlueFont
02-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Hello, I have recently started to use usenet very frequently and I want to know, which of these indexing websites is the best to have a premium subscription with....

They two both have the best interface to me and seems to have mostly no viruses in any of the things it catergorizes free websites like has binsearch which is saturated with viruses posts...

I really love the NZB section this website offers because the interface is great and its free but its not the most reliable when I'm looking for certian console games (specifically wii/gbc) :(

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Hmmm....I found games that I wasn't able to find on Merlin's portal but on NZBmatrix and vice versa :D

I think I'm just going to get a six month sub from merlin's portal and a regular sub from NZBmatrix!!!

Does that sound right? :)

sandman_1
02-04-2012, 11:14 PM
You really don't need to pay for anything with Usenet other than a provider. These indexing sites are nothing more a convenience for some people, particularly new people to Usenet. Once you learn the ropes, which isn't that much to learn, you can find anything you like just using free sites such as FST.

You could use a site like http://www.abgx.net/ for console games and then use a raw search like mysterbin to find what you want.

sensational
02-04-2012, 11:42 PM
thank you sandman_1 for the heads up and @ bluefront i use NZBmatrix and think its very good .

Racoon
02-05-2012, 12:45 AM
VIP upgrade for NZBMatrix costs $10 and lasts for 10 years, there is no need to renew every few months.