PDA

View Full Version : Newbies

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 02:33 AM
I know it does'nt happen here quite so much anymore but I'm sure you all remember some sort of newbie bashing when you first got here, I did!
Personally I don't like all that crap, in another thread here someone just said
"Everybody has to start somewhere"

That is so true, everything I've ever done I've had someone who's good at it or been doing it for a while take the piss.

When I started surfing a few local boys took the piss........I remember getting all the "Point Break" crap about how I should'nt be in the water and I had no right.............WTF............I (being someone not to argue :P ) said........"So I take it that you guys just went out and bought a board and straight away were semi-pro?"............They all looked at me like :blink: ..............then one said "You better watch your mouth" :blink: :lol: ..........I laughed, I thought that was funny that they could'nt reply :lol:

So why is it some people have to try to stop others (newbies) from trying the same thing?...........I don't, I encourage, I love to see other people surf and play guitar and join forums and try to help as much as I can in the hope that they have as much fun as I do, if not more :)

I now have a new name...........Angel on the Newbies Shoulders :lol: :lol:

I&#39;m serious <_< .................Kinda :lol:

Jonno B)

3rd gen noob
11-16-2003, 02:44 AM
so many &#39;newbie&#39; questions would be answered if the n00bs would look at the help sections and the f.a.q. before posting

if the n00bs had more patience trying to answer their questions, i&#39;d have more patience with them

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 02:51 AM
I was&#39;nt really talking about them asking questions..........we all ask questions, I was talking more about life in general............the way "Long timers" take the piss out of newbies, not just online but in everything, if I went and had a kick about with Man U they would most likley take the piss os their better..............but everyone can do something someone else can&#39;t...............Loads of you guys know a damn site more about puters than I do...........but I could stand you on a beach and totally baffle you...........do you see what I&#39;m saying or am I just talking shit again (something I am very good at and can happily take the piss out of people who can&#39;t talk shit) :lol:

Jonno B)

lynx
11-16-2003, 03:00 AM
I think a lot of the "problem" is that we take the piss out of each other naturally, because we are used to the way others will respond. So we do the same to noobs and they don&#39;t understand or expect that sort of treatment, and consequently get upset.

They have a choice, live with it (if they do they soon find it was not personal against them); go away (we never find out what hey thought); or get abusive (some survive and realise that it wasn&#39;t personal, others crash and burn).

Anyway, what do I know, I&#39;m just a muppet. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 03:14 AM
Yeah thats a good point, I guess every one of us is guilty of friendly piss taking of newbies , even me (which is rare cos I never take the piss do I muppet :P ) , so yeah..............they either take it or leave it.........I took it........I&#39;m still here.............despite you lot trying to get rid of me :P :lol:

Jonno B)

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-16-2003, 03:22 AM
newbie lover

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 03:28 AM
And??..............Not lover.............Protector :P :D

Jonno B)

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-16-2003, 03:32 AM
/me now sings in his best ron isley voice.........

"baby can i take you out and buy you some dinner"

"maybe...some peaches"

"now newbie"

"i have one question"

"newbie, can i have some booooooooooty?"

UKMan
11-16-2003, 03:36 AM
I like that statement in the begining:
"everybody has to start somewhere" even if its cliché its so true. We laugh at clichés and try to intellectualise it further to make ourselves sound better. We make excuses as to why we take the piss out of someone new, when in actual fact there is no reason at all.

Its a way for us to hide the fact we dont give a shit, but we want others to think we do. We all remember those nervous moments when starting a new career, or standing on stage the first time and puking in the dressing room 2 minutes before. But to actually admit that is considered wimpish.

I was lucky enough to be treated nicely when i arrived here. I&#39;m so glad some of the pricks that are members today were&#39;nt here to welcome me way back then. We are so caught up in our own egotisticle attitude that we get scared when someone new arrives. They may be better than me - wow - or, now im gonna take the piss just to mark how good i am....i could go on...i&#39;m boring you....

Im sick and tired of the attitude of some members of this board when it comes to newbies.

Peace
UKMan

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 03:46 AM
Well Ukman, it looks like you and me are the acceptions............Ukman and Jonno AKA n00bman and Jobbin :lol: :lol:

Who&#39;s with us :D

Jonno B)

UKMan
11-16-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 November 2003 - 04:46
Well Ukman, it looks like you and me are the acceptions............Ukman and Jonno AKA n00bman and Jobbin :lol: :lol:

Who&#39;s with us :D

Jonno B)
:D

Im sure we aint the only exceptions Jonno - :unsure:

I remember a "sticky" i had here before i was absent. Since the board was redesigned, or whatever whilst i was gone, that sticky dissapeared. It was just on this subject - more or less.

Im sure that the more this thread is added to by others, we shall see that we are not as alone as we think. ;)
One of the drawbacks of forums is that most people dont have a clue as to the real identity of others, we only type what we wanna say and use smilies to accentuate - its bedding for trouble. We were born with mouths as well - shame we cant express ourselves more with the written word.

Peace
UKGottaGetThatIntruderSoonMan

lynx
11-16-2003, 04:23 AM
You&#39;ve probably seen how I treat noobs when they introduce themselves - I take the piss (gently I hope) and warn them of what is to come. Some stay, some don&#39;t, but I&#39;ve never seen any take offense at what I&#39;ve said. But I think the fact that they&#39;ve introduced themselves means they have half an idea what to expect.

Jonno just tries to love them to death, which I think scares a few of them off (it certainly frightens me sometimes :&#39;( ). How YOU doin, Jonno? :lol:

I tried a couple of other forums before I came here (and since), and believe me there are a whole lot out there that are scarier than this one.

But I can see part of the problem. My member number is in the 900&#39;s after the forum had been up about 4 months. UKMan&#39;s member number is about 3000, but only 2 months later. And Jonno&#39;s number is around 48000 after only another 8 months (not Jonno&#39;s first time, but the importance is the number of members). The sheer success of this forum has lead in part to the attitude we see from some of the members. They realise they cannot be fully controlled (or perhaps more accurately, they don&#39;t even think about it) whereas when I joined the small numbers obviously could be controlled.

UKMan, I&#39;m not sure what period you were absent, but I too was away for quite a while (January to June I think), and the style of the forum certainly changed in that period. But I would hesitate to say that it was all for the worse.

hobbes
11-16-2003, 04:33 AM
Newbies taste like chicken.

Seriously, if you can survive the first kick in the balls, then "welcome". I did. I was lazy and stupid and had to get my act together.

Those who are worth their salt will not be put off. The initiation process is a critical part of maintaning the integrity of this forum.

3rd gen noob
11-16-2003, 04:35 AM
i was lucky with me acclimitisation, largely due to the fact i knew a couple of members who were here before me, and i had a good look around before i started to post

i can still remember on my first day here, JPaul (at the time JimiF) said i seemed like the "right sort of chap" :D

lynx
11-16-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@16 November 2003 - 04:33
Newbies taste like chicken.
Or do chickens taste like newbies? ;)

Got to go now, I&#39;ve got to get some sleep or I won&#39;t have time to get plastered again when I eventually get up. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by lynx@16 November 2003 - 04:23

Jonno just tries to love them to death, which I think scares a few of them off (it certainly frightens me sometimes :&#39;( ). How YOU doin, Jonno? :lol:

Thats a lie.............a total misconcep.............oh............right :rolleyes:

Well all good points made really :)

Lynx........I did&#39;nt realise you were such an old memberhttp://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/notworthy.gif
I must admit, you see this forum grow to ridiculas levels every week, trouble being a lot of the members have never posted, maybe some of them feel intimidated reading thru, maybe some of them are just too lazy or maybe some of them think we look like a bunch of prats...............to be honest I don&#39;t really care, I&#39;m here, I have fun and I&#39;ll welcome any new member :)

Oh one more [email protected] you trying to tell us something with your avatar :blink: ..............How YOU Doin&#39; B)

:lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Yogi
11-16-2003, 12:11 PM
Well, done, Jonno&#33;&#33;&#33;

But you will allways be a n00b to me.

Cos you are one of those lucky people who will allways keep the inner n00b alive&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m all for n00bism&#33;&#33;

Proud to be n00b&#33;&#33;&#33;-Yogi

The n00bsong:

I am so proud to be a noob
even if that means i may need lube
it&#39;s so nice to be a noob
noobdedoobdenoob&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
11-16-2003, 12:13 PM
We describe it in real life as "earning your wings".

People will get to know you thro&#39; time and we will learn what to expect from each other. As my learned colleague said, sometimes comments are not intended to really offend, however without the context of knowing a persons "way" they might be misconstrued.

I hear what you say Jonno and it has merit. However I tend not to invite someone to stay the weekend when we are first being formally introduced. Neither do I kiss on a first date, but that&#39;s just the way we were all those years ago. I get to know people first.

To all new people, if you like the feel of the board, then you will join in and become part of it. If you don&#39;t, then you may just have to accept it might not be the place for you.

Amphoteric was quite obviously the right sort of chap from day 1.

UKMan
11-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by lynx@16 November 2003 - 05:23
UKMan, I&#39;m not sure what period you were absent, but I too was away for quite a while (January to June I think), and the style of the forum certainly changed in that period. But I would hesitate to say that it was all for the worse.
I was laid to rest round about summerish and was brought back from the dead last month i believe. Maybe your chin is stronger than mine ;)

To counteract the misdemeanours i invited my trusted collegues to join me on this board. This failed misserably but was fun while it lasted. However, i draw back sometimes into my makebelieve world and draw substance from what i beleive is a perfect world of gentlemen and villains. Where things are black & white - good & bad and where the fine lines are so much wider.

The newbie in my world is one of the scoundral. Needs nurturing and fine cultivation. The bad leaves are plucked to allow the plant to blossom. Romantic balderdash? Maybe - but its my world and i love it.

Peace
UKMan

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 12:32 PM
<_< Speaking as someone who has their ass soundly kicked as a newbie and beyond can I say that the attitude of some long term members on this board fairly sucks. :)

And yeah yeah I&#39;ve looked for other forums, but none have as many people therefore as much interaction. *sighs*

B) How YOU doin&#39;

Jonno ;)

cowswithguns
11-16-2003, 01:04 PM
I still consider myself somewhat of a noob and post with considerable trepidation most times. :unsure:

Most noobs on this board should be made to feel welcome regardless of their views. Once they&#39;ve found their feet then by all means flame them but just be a bit gentle to start out with.

Given a bit of encouragement they may well be good value.

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 November 2003 - 22:13
We describe it in real life as "earning your wings".&nbsp;

People will get to know you thro&#39; time and we will learn what to expect from each other. As my learned colleague said, sometimes comments are not intended to really offend, however without the context of knowing a persons "way" they might be misconstrued.

I hear what you say Jonno and it has merit. However I tend not to invite someone to stay the weekend when we are first being formally introduced. Neither do I kiss on a first date, but that&#39;s just the way we were all those years ago. I get to know people first.

To all new people, if you like the feel of the board, then you will join in and become part of it. If you don&#39;t, then you may just have to accept it might not be the place for you.

;) You don&#39;t kiss on the first date? :lol: :lol: :lol: Goddam&#33; I&#39;d have missed out on a few if I&#39;d held to that policy.

:blink: and I don&#39;t mean kisses. :o ;) :lol:

B)

J'Pol
11-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+16 November 2003 - 14:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 16 November 2003 - 14:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@16 November 2003 - 22:13
We describe it in real life as "earning your wings".&nbsp;

;) You don&#39;t kiss on the first date? :lol: :lol: :lol: Goddam&#33; I&#39;d have missed out on a few if I&#39;d held to that policy.

B) [/b][/quote]
A few what ?

Are we talking noun or verb here ?

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 01:22 PM
;) See edit babe.

J'Pol
11-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 14:22
;) See edit babe.
Is it dinners ?

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+16 November 2003 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 16 November 2003 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 14:22
;) See edit babe.
Is it dinners ? [/b][/quote]
:) We could start with dinner if you&#39;d like.

B)

J'Pol
11-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+16 November 2003 - 14:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 16 November 2003 - 14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 November 2003 - 23:26
<!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 14:22
;) See edit babe.
Is it dinners ?
:) We could start with dinner if you&#39;d like.

B) [/b][/quote]
Then a good show, a musical. Oklahoma perhaps or Les Miserables. Just nothing by Andrew Lloyd TSB.

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 01:37 PM
:) Les Miserables would be just fine. Your place or mine? ;)

edit: TSB? Newbie you know.

B)

J'Pol
11-16-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 14:37
:) Les Miserables would be just fine. Your place or mine?&nbsp; ;)

edit:&nbsp; TSB? Newbie you know.

B)
That would very much be a matter for the Chaperone.

However I believe public places only would be the norm.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/media/images_ltsb/topbarLogo.gif

Are you not familiar with my black stallion ?

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 01:50 PM
:rolleyes: Public places? That&#39;s so exciting&#33; How clever of you to think of it.

B)

How bad can a good Catholic boy be?

bigboab
11-16-2003, 01:52 PM
<- Look Left Noob

Come on attack. ;)

Billy_Dean
11-16-2003, 01:55 PM
I must say, I find it rather disturbing, not to say innapropriate, for a 95 year old man and a 15 year old girl to be carrying on in this way.

Perhaps I&#39;m just old fashioned.

:)

J'Pol
11-16-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 14:55
I must say, I find it rather disturbing, not to say innapropriate, for a 95 year old man and a 15 year old girl to be carrying on in this way.

In what way ?

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 01:57 PM
<_< p&#39;raps you&#39;re jealous, and I ain&#39;t 15, I&#39;m old enough.

HE ain&#39;t 95.

edit:: That makes him bonkable.

B)

cowswithguns
11-16-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+16 November 2003 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 16 November 2003 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 14:37
:) Les Miserables would be just fine. Your place or mine? ;)

edit: TSB? Newbie you know.

B)
That would very much be a matter for the Chaperone.

However I believe public places only would be the norm.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/media/images_ltsb/topbarLogo.gif

Are you not familiar with my black stallion ? [/b][/quote]
Can I apply to be the chaperone? :)

bigboab
11-16-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+16 November 2003 - 13:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 16 November 2003 - 13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 14:55

In what way ? [/b][/quote]
Ask Clocker. :lol:

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 02:04 PM
:) Black Stallion? No, I must have missed that bit. Please.... tell me more.....

echidna
11-16-2003, 02:22 PM
i agre jonno as everyone at least used to be a newbie in this feild so everybody is still a n00b in a feild they haven&#39;t yet tryed

people are often more competetive than cooperative these days

i think that the situation with new users on the internet seems especially hash because most of us know that the internet is far from friendly place, and one has to have a well calibrated &#39;bull-shit meter&#39;.
this tends to be expressed as giving no quarter, and being very suspicious.
this linked with the fact that most answers are already written [somewhere else, if only the n00b had searched]
makes for a situation where new users can only expect a baptism of fire
mostly because they don&#39;t realise how much research it often takes to complete a &#39;simple&#39; task for the first time on a computer, and that after that it can become second nature
all the spyware that you get with regular kazaa for instance, new users have no idea that such things exist. which is why packaging the spyware is feasible yet. corperations picking on n00bs

this board is comparatively &#39;urbane&#39; compared to some of the shit fights out in cyberspace

&#39;alas, such is life&#39;

i think it&#39;s a bit like back in the day, making the boys all play rugby at the public schools, &#39;building character&#39;, &#39;toughen up their hides&#39;, & all that. brutalising social rules into the neophytes, but with far less risk of spinal injury :P

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 02:32 PM
the first time i came on here proper bo said i wouoldnt be remembered in a weeks time :P

but i am still here &#33; :lol:

Yogi
11-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 15:55

You are oldfashioned.

I just was getting all excited and you come in&#33;&#33;&#33;

:o :huh: Yogi

bigboab
11-16-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 November 2003 - 14:32
the first time i came on here proper bo said i wouoldnt be remembered in a weeks time :P

Dont open the door to any strangers Gem. That bad man is about and he is metamorphic. :P

Billy_Dean
11-16-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@17 November 2003 - 00:32

Who&#39;s Proper Bo??

bigboab
11-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+16 November 2003 - 14:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 16 November 2003 - 14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@17 November 2003 - 00:32

Who&#39;s Proper Bo??

:) [/b][/quote]
I&#39;ll Let him Tell Thee. :lol:

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+16 November 2003 - 14:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 16 November 2003 - 14:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 November 2003 - 14:32

Dont open the door to any strangers Gem. That bad man is about and he is metamorphic. :P [/b][/quote]
i have told you once and i will tell you again - you shouldn&#39;t use big words such as &#39;&#39;bad&#39;&#39; and &#39;&#39;dont&#39;&#39;

:P im too simple for those huge words &#33;

@ dean - you tell me &#33;

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening+17 November 2003 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 17 November 2003 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 15:55

You are oldfashioned.

:o :huh: Yogi [/b][/quote]
:o :huh: So was I&#33;

:angry: :(

Yogi
11-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+16 November 2003 - 16:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 16 November 2003 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SensualGardening@17 November 2003 - 00:33
<!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 15:55

You are oldfashioned.

:o :huh: Yogi
:o :huh: So was I&#33;

:angry: :( [/b][/quote]
But you know, with my teeth pulled now, i do a hefty grandpa-immitation....... :lol:

Yogi

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 02:53 PM
;) You do? Ah&#33; But just imagine if I had MY teeth pulled out.

UKMan
11-16-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 15:53

Perish the thought - well, maybe not :P

Yogi
11-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 16:53

Hey, Sheil,

Don&#39;t get me all tuned up, now&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 03:09 PM
:huh: Gosh I&#39;m sorry. It&#39;s just the effect that &#39;older&#39; men have on me. Okay, I&#39;m finding this hard to handle as well. Going to bed now. nite nite. ;)

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 17:09
:huh: Gosh I&#39;m sorry. It&#39;s just the effect that &#39;older&#39; men have on me. Okay, I&#39;m finding this hard to handle as well. Going to bed now. nite nite. ;)
nite nite&#33;&#33;

Sweet dreams&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://krysot.hyperlink.cz/deadhtml/ex_hum/pict/lastcry.jpg

Or is that too old??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 03:18 PM
:o Ewww&#33; Yogi&#33; P&#39;raps a little old. Something a bit MEATIER? in the most vegetarian way of course&#33;

:lol:

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 17:18
:o Ewww&#33; Yogi&#33; P&#39;raps a little old. Something a bit MEATIER? in the most vegetarian way of course&#33;

:lol:
I&#39;ll try find a nicer pic of myself&#33; Sorry&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi

Edit:

Found it:

My girl took this one on hawaii:

http://www.geocities.com/middleian/fat-man.jpg

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 03:25 PM
:o Oh Yogi&#33; You&#39;re a lovely red cross&#33; Not enough to keep me up sweet thing. See you tomorrow.

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wavehappy.gif

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 17:25
:o Oh Yogi&#33; You&#39;re a lovely red cross&#33; Not enough to keep me up sweet thing. See you tomorrow.

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wavehappy.gif
Your rejection has rendered me speechless.......

http://www.kleinkleckersdorf.de/gif/fat.man.jumping.jpg

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 03:38 PM
:P Bloody hell Yogi&#33; You could wrap yourself all around me&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lilmiss
11-16-2003, 03:41 PM
oh yukkers.
Ive just had dinner. :(

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/puke.gif

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 03:42 PM
how did you find my picture ? :lol: :ph34r:

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 17:38

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That&#39;s my trademark, there&#33;&#33;

Yogi[thought you were going to bed??] :P

Billy_Dean
11-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Well he&#39;s certainly got everything it takes to get off with you Sheila ....

... he breathes&#33;

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 November 2003 - 17:42
how did you find my picture ?&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :ph34r:
I didn&#39; find it.

It&#39;s in my collection, Gemby.

You got more.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WrapYogi

@Jonno: Finally i hyjacked you&#33;&#33; Feels soooo good&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mr. Mulder
11-16-2003, 03:51 PM
I got away with it when I joined, not a single bashing from anyone :D

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening+17 November 2003 - 01:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 17 November 2003 - 01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@16 November 2003 - 17:38

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
That&#39;s my trademark, there&#33;&#33;

Yogi[thought you were going to bed??] :P [/b][/quote]
;) Found some more coke to go with my bourbon. :)

:lol: Ummmm, having too much fun?

:( Already so far in the shit I may as well go a little further.

:wub: Waiting for JP to come back.

Need I go on?

B)

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 17:43
Well he&#39;s certainly got everything it takes to get off with you Sheila ....

... he breathes&#33;

http://www.betterthanair.com/Pictures/machine.jpg

With a little help i do........

H2o-Yogi

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 03:52 PM
just stop taking pictures of me

and just so you know i didnt fall - i was sunbathing ...

Yogi
11-16-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 November 2003 - 17:52
just stop taking pictures of me

and just so you know i didnt fall - i was sunbathing ...
I know, i know.........

Took the liberty of painting you:

http://www.slowart.com/slow/fatties/fatcoke.jpg

@Sheila: Please, feel free...(wow, coke & bourbon(JackD??)

ArtyYogi

AussieSheila
11-16-2003, 04:00 PM
:) We&#39;re feeling luxurious and having Wild Turkey and Coke.

Billy Dean? Pull your skirt down sweetie, your jealous side is showing.

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 04:01 PM
now now lets be serious - my hair is brown &#33;

stop altering the pics &#33;

Yogi
11-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@16 November 2003 - 18:01

Sorry. Fixed it&#33;&#33;

http://www.uploadit.org/files2/161103-fatcoke.jpg

BrownYogi

Sorry i touched yor breasts. They&#39;re just toooo gorgeous&#33;&#33;&#33;

hobbes
11-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening+16 November 2003 - 17:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening &#064; 16 November 2003 - 17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 November 2003 - 18:01

BrownYogi

Sorry i touched yor breasts. They&#39;re just toooo gorgeous&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
I touched them too, but that was only because I was trapped under them.

JONNO_CELEBS
11-16-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@16 November 2003 - 15:48

@Jonno: Finally i hyjacked you&#33;&#33; Feels soooo good&#33;&#33;&#33;
Hmmmmm...........Yes it seems like you have,.............but you had the added advantage of me not actually being here to defend it :rolleyes:

And you had a lot of help from my friend Andie.............read the bottom of her first post in this thread dude..............you just can&#39;t compete B)

But congratulations, you are the first person to hijack the Hiojack kings thread :lol: .............whats that.........Jonno 4 vs Yogi 1?? :P

:lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@16 November 2003 - 16:16

BrownYogi

thats better &#33;&#33;

didnt feel you touch my boobs though - must be all that fat .... :ph34r:

Yogi
11-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;+16 November 2003 - 21:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 16 November 2003 - 21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@16 November 2003 - 16:16

BrownYogi

thats better &#33;&#33;

didnt feel you touch my boobs though - must be all that fat .... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
You felt that???

Did some liposuction in the proces...........

http://www.uploadit.org/files2/161103-lipogemby.jpg

:P Yogi

Yogi
11-16-2003, 07:49 PM
Jonno 4 vs Yogi 1??

Just got started, Dude&#33;&#33;

Watch out&#33;&#33;

Hyjack-Yogi

Kunal
11-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@16 November 2003 - 19:46

didnt do enough though mate.....

Gemby!
11-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@16 November 2003 - 19:46

You felt that???

:P Yogi
arghh my fat boobs are saggy &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :o