PDA

View Full Version : Request: Tracker for telenovela shows

avaloncraven
02-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Telenovela is kind of soap opera but better. My gf is hispanic and loves those :dry: I already failed to find a few of her favorite shows, so I like to find a good tracker for telenovelas so I can restore my pirating prestige in her eyes :cry: any suggestion or better suggestion+invite would be great. Thanks.

Progress
02-06-2012, 12:03 AM
I think you're going to have better luck finding soap operas on DDL forums, which its more popular on Latinamerica than torrents, also take a look at RuTracker there's plenty "telenovelas" there, on several east of Europe countries broadcast LatinAmerican soup operas with subs, pretty bizarre. like I said DDL its the place. but with MU seized you're going to have a hard time finding working links. YouTube is good too but for non-mexican soup operas (e.g. Brazil, Venezuela) for Mexican soup operas try the TV channels usually they have them on demand, but they ask you for a Mexican IP.

anon
02-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Progress is right. For the most part, you're going to be more successful finding these on forums and YouTube (divided in 10-minute parts) than torrents, which aren't very popular in this corner of the world due to our limited upload speeds.

Ba-k.com, Taringa.net and ArgentinaWarez are some places where you can look...

avaloncraven
02-06-2012, 12:36 AM
thank you Progress. I ll check ddl sites. Russian telenova torrents are usually ( at leas the one I found) russian dubbed, and with voice-over technique, ( one or two people talks for everybody, and watching even with subtitles are ear torturing) so I give up on russian sources. But will check dll and web sites of tv channells. thanks.

thank you so much anon, this sites you gave will help so much. I already find a few music she likes.Thanks to you :console: