PDA

View Full Version : FTN user classes

KILLA5TAT
02-06-2012, 09:06 PM
hey they won't say on their site what you get for different user classes they just say you'll see when you get there so i was wondering if anyone could say what you get for higher user classes to ease my curiosity?

ronson
02-06-2012, 09:12 PM
read the faq :D

KILLA5TAT
02-06-2012, 09:16 PM
read the faq :D

not how you get to the user class, what reward there is for getting it like member gets nfo access and post history

IdolEyes787
02-06-2012, 09:18 PM
hey they won't say on their site what you get for different user classes they just say you'll see when you get there so i was wondering if anyone could say what you get for higher user classes to ease my curiosity?

I'm going to go with a temporary boost in self image followed by the slow realization that you just wasted a whole lot of time and maybe some money.

anon
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM
I know that each class can access a restricted forum for them and the ones below. Besides that, no idea.

nothingfree
02-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I think they have a big nothing as a reward , they only give somthing when u donate

Stabber
02-06-2012, 11:02 PM
if the donation is at least 10 euros

ExtraDry
02-07-2012, 04:23 AM
How does FTN user classes get to finbytes open sign you kidding me
FAQ tells you user classes and how many gigs to reach, but each class I've gone up it opens new forum

soulreaper
02-07-2012, 04:36 AM
If you hit PU you're eligible to REQUEST invites as far as I know.

Burnsy
02-07-2012, 04:54 PM

You don't 'get' anything, but then again, why should you?

Members who go hunting rewards for simply taking part in and contributing to a forum/tracker, are exactly the types of members not needed on a tracker...

IdolEyes787
02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Members who go hunting rewards for simply taking part in and contributing to a forum/tracker, are exactly the types of members not needed on a tracker...

Ergo trackers that insist on on using classes in an obvious and largely unfair ( gee lesser member me that I don't live in Sweden or something :mellow:) segregation of their membership are what again exactly?:unsure:

KILLA5TAT
02-07-2012, 06:27 PM

"look at me i'm the good guy philosophical douche bag and i think i'm so cool i tell off all those entitled losers thinking they deserve something for participating !1!1!"

you get extra permissions on site as you transcend the user classes, i'm asking what those are not for a fucking medal and a trip to hawaii. holy shit some of you are faggots

IdolEyes787
02-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.Would that you could change our lot.

KILLA5TAT
02-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.Would that you could change our lot.

ohh, look who it is, mr. i'm so witty and ironic

how about you get over yourself and leave the topic if you have nothing to contribute

DeadPoet
02-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Higher user classes won't provide any benefits in terms of content, i.e. they don't matter.

Burnsy
02-07-2012, 09:41 PM

"look at me i'm the good guy philosophical douche bag and i think i'm so cool i tell off all those entitled losers thinking they deserve something for participating !1!1!"

you get extra permissions on site as you transcend the user classes, i'm asking what those are not for a fucking medal and a trip to hawaii. holy shit some of you are faggots

:lol:

Come back when your testicles drop... :ghey:

KILLA5TAT
02-07-2012, 09:58 PM

Really? That's what you come back with? On a TEXT. BASED. FORUM. After your previous nonsense about supah-serioz-internet-torrent-tracker-honor I expected something a tad more... insightful, and perhaps a little more demeaning than the childish banter of a 12 year old on the playground.

Regardless, I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.

Burnsy
02-07-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.

That's quite ironic... nice one, I like irony :)

KILLA5TAT
02-07-2012, 10:06 PM
I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.

That's quite ironic... nice one, I like irony :)

Do you even know what ironic means? It's my topic and I'm telling you to fuck off because you're de-railing it with useless shit, that's about as relevant as it gets.

Burnsy
02-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Higher user classes won't provide any benefits in terms of content, i.e. they don't matter.

Do you even know what ironic means? It's my topic and I'm telling you to fuck off because you're de-railing it with useless shit, that's about as relevant as it gets.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with it... you see it a lot on here...

I think you continuing to post after your question had been clearly answered, while contributing nothing to the thread yourself kinda contradicted you 'chastising' me for not having anything "worthwhile to contribute", despite the fact I answered your question, and told you exactly what you wanted to know... Remember that post? The one you had your little fit replying to, babbling shit about medals and Hawaii? :lol:

Really? That's what you come back with? On a TEXT. BASED. FORUM. After your previous nonsense about supah-serioz-internet-torrent-tracker-honor I expected something a tad more... insightful, and perhaps a little more demeaning than the childish banter of a 12 year old on the playground.

Regardless, I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.

I don't think I will "fuck off", especially now I know you'll bite like a little doggy when I say something, so it could be fun here... If you're going to act like a complete cunt, please expect me to reciprocate fully... mirroring behaviour is the sincerest form of flattery, ergo I must like you lots and lots and lots... etc etc

Now as this is a "TEXT. BASED. FORUM." surely I'm free to post as and when I feel like it? :)

IdolEyes787
02-07-2012, 11:17 PM

ohh, look who it is, mr. i'm so witty and ironic

how about you get over yourself and leave the topic if you have nothing to contribute

Sorry I couldn't contribute something worthwhile like
holy shit some of you are faggots or at the very least
I expected something a tad more... insightful, and perhaps a little more demeaning than the childish banter of a 12 year old on the playground. than
It's my topic and I'm telling you to fuck off because you're de-railing it with useless shit

Anyway that's just me being unnecessarily
witty and ironic:idunno:

PS Fuck of Burnsy.
PPS Text based forum?:unsure:

mjmacky
02-08-2012, 03:21 AM
You'll have a group of people that will look up to you one day, just keep ascending those classes and you'll find that treasure of self-worth.

Burnsy
02-08-2012, 03:30 PM
PS Fuck of Burnsy.
PPS Text based forum?:unsure:

Yeah, ok then... but I secretly you luuuuurves me reallies :D

And, :idunno: either... however, you missed the blocked writing, in capitals with full stops... you're shit!!!

absent_today
02-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Can someone comment on no of seeders at FTN may be a screenshot of browse page

IdolEyes787
02-08-2012, 05:44 PM

I don't ask you to break the rules of trackers that I'm trying to join so I hardly think it's fair for you to ask me to.:mellow:

Burnsy
02-08-2012, 06:51 PM

No screenshot I'm afraid, but there are plenty of torrents seeded. It's a smaller tracker with just under 5k members and approx 35k seeded torrents, including around 1300 various packs.

BobFromAccounting
02-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Don't really need a screenshot to be honest. I'll sum it up: Popular stuff has a fair number of seeders, random unpopular stuff only has a handful most of which have fast upload speeds though. It's not like SCC where 50~ people auto-dl everything that gets uploaded. New stuff maxes out my connection, older stuff is hit or miss if someone with a really fast line stayed seeding it or not.

JebusAT
02-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Posting for the sake of posting....cburns makes me chuckle and stuff

heiska
02-15-2012, 08:17 AM
some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.would that you could change our lot.

ohh, look who it is, mr. I'm so witty and ironic

trololol

sheriff 01
02-16-2012, 01:32 PM

For starters, don't be such a coward. Just use your main account here at fst instead of using some lame ass fake account you just created. Actually instead, why don't you just get a fucking job, maybe a girlfriend, possibly a few real life friends and just enjoy life.