PDA

View Full Version : People From India

Hasnain
11-16-2003, 05:02 AM
If there is anyone from India reading this thread, please let me know if you would like to help me setup a BT tracker that would be solely Indian music. I have got several CD's and can rip and share them at high quality. If you have some good music CD's and can rip and share them too, please let me know.

I know of websites like www.coolgoose.com, but none offer complete albums. If you can help me with setting up a tracker and ripping and sharing your CD's, please Email or PM me.

Hasnain.

Adster
11-16-2003, 05:04 AM
hmm if i was stil with my ex who was half indian half aussie she had heaps of indian music :lol:

Hasnain
11-16-2003, 05:27 AM
Get back to her, dude! Anything for music :P

Adster
11-16-2003, 05:32 AM
jsut on that i really like the indian sound

Dapadipz
11-16-2003, 06:17 PM
I Have A Friend With Shitloads Of Bhangra Albums - Thats Kinda Indian Music.

h121589
11-16-2003, 06:28 PM
hey Hasnian my dad has alot of Yaaden cd's if u like those

Hasnain
11-17-2003, 12:26 AM
I will list the ones that I have:

Dil Chahta Hai
Kaante
Kasoor
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
... (Looking in the rack for more...)

I am willing to rip and share them. I can upload them to some server too, so that an initial tracker can be setup. I still don't know the exact procedure to follow for introducing new files on BT, but my best guess is that I would need a server with the files (initially).

Any help appreciated (deeply, from the bottom of my heart :D).

Hasnain.

h121589
11-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Hasnain@17 November 2003 - 00:26

Dil Chahta Hai
Kaante
Kasoor

I am willing to rip and share them. I can upload them to some server too, so that an initial tracker can be setup. I still don't know the exact procedure to follow for introducing new files on BT, but my best guess is that I would need a server with the files (initially).

Hasnain.
i would help but i dont know ne thing bout that i dont even know how 2 download off of BT

ibelledthecat
11-19-2003, 01:33 AM
hou do u download from BT ?

zinc1
11-19-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Hasnain@17 November 2003 - 00:26

Dil Chahta Hai
Kaante
Kasoor

Hasnain.
Well hasnain the albums you mentioned are quite old,the ones you can download off Kazaa are the latest releases from india,all forthecoming movies and great quality too.

Hasnain
11-21-2003, 06:25 AM
Those are the ones that I purchased. Nevermind, I found that there are some IRC channels that serve exclusively Indian movies and music.

h121589
11-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by h121589@18 November 2003 - 23:42
i would help but i dont know ne thing bout that i dont even know how 2 download off of BT
and alos i dont even know how 2 d/l off of Mirc

i am really stupid

Hasnain
11-23-2003, 06:31 PM
Its not difficult at all. Goto www.ircspy.com . Place your search query there, and when you get some results, you will jhave to click on the file no (#x => Where x is any number). The text is also copied to clipboard. Once you click such a link, mIRC will autostart and will connect to the server, and join the channel. Now all you need to do is paste the copied text into mIRC, and the downloading will start in most of the cases.

Ofcourse, this procedure may *not* be exact most of the times, but for some no-so-popular files, this one works pretty well. In other cases, you would be queued and would be required to switch autoget on and go to sleep :P

h121589
11-24-2003, 07:34 PM
kazaa is better 4 me

2 me kazaa is the best p2p