PDA

View Full Version : Is Themes P2P worth the $15

romanswinter
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I am very interested in getting in on ThemesP2P because I do run a lot of websites on various platforms (mostly wordpress) and finding decent unique themes can be very costly. I know I have spent over $200 already this year on purchasing premium themes for a number of sites. Since I don't have an invite to ThemesP2P I am wondering if anyone who uses the site could tell me if the $15 buy in is worth it? Do they actually have nice WP and Tumblr themes torrents? Or is it just recycled crap that can either be gotten free from theme gardens or from outdated packaged torrents that have like 150 themes in it? Any help on the matter would be much appreciated, thanks.

bijoy
02-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Heard of template p2p. But themes p2p? never.
Are you talking about the same? :unsure:

BobFromAccounting
02-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Never heard of it, but templatep2p opened sign-ups like a day ago and I believe they're still open so go give that a go while it's free.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Don't EVER pay for filesharing. If you do, you are getting ripped off, and you are making the whole community of real filesharers look like profiteers. Different niche entirely...

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Don't EVER pay for filesharing. If you do, you are getting ripped off, and you are making the whole community of real filesharers look like profiteers. Different niche entirely...

I shell out close to $100 a year for usenet. But I use it mostly for "news" :ninja:

romanswinter
02-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Yes, I actually did mean TemplatesP2P. Thanks so much for letting me know about the open registration. I was able to get in.... and it was like a dream! I am still afraid I am going to wake up. Having seen it, it would have definitely been worth the $15. In fact I think I am gonna go VIP on there for the extra stuff. Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You all again for the info about the open registration.