PDA

View Full Version : Manker, stop pm-ing me

Squeamous
02-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Every time I see a message pop up from you I know I've received another death threat. You're like a harbinger of bad news. Either leave me in ignorance or at the least soften the edges with some cawk pics :sneaky:

manker
02-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Oh shush. You know I'm only doing because I want to get in your white cotton gym pants.
Get 'em when they're vulnerable, that's what my dad always says.

Tell you what, I'll write my next PM with guyliner on my cawk and PM a pic of that.
...might need a few re-applications and different pics cos i'm not sure how many words I can fit on there. maybe I could make it into a .gif
:eyebrows:

Something Else
02-08-2012, 10:50 PM
You could fit 'Welcome to Wales, and have a nice day' on there, Shirley.

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I managed to get "HI" on the side of mine, but then it shrank. Now it just looks like //. :sadwalk:

Artemis
02-08-2012, 11:15 PM
I managed to get "HI" on the side of mine, but then it shrank. Now it just looks like //. :sadwalk:

Right about now I would be getting ready some fibs about the selection of font and the size of said font if I was you stumpy.... :whistling:

megabyteme
02-08-2012, 11:27 PM

Right about now I would be getting ready some fibs about the selection of font and the size of said font if I was you stumpy.... :whistling:

3 4 pt Arial BOLD. :shifty:

manker
02-09-2012, 12:27 AM
I once sent a girl an MMS of a pic of my cawk with the sentence 'Suck me, beautiful' written on it.
I then sent the self-same pic to a different girl, my gf at the time, a few months later - which was a school-boy error because instead of getting the expected dirty reciprocation pic, I instead got a text saying; 'ur pubes grew back quick'.

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 01:32 AM
I once punished a boy by ordering him to write 20 times on my cock, "I will not steal Macky's Sharpie". He managed to fill it out 12 times before he ran away on his skateboard. He must have been Asian since he was yellow.

I molest cartoon children.

manker
02-09-2012, 01:38 AM
:glag: :earl:

Artemis
02-09-2012, 01:48 AM
I once punished a boy by ordering him to write 20 times on my cock, "I will not steal Macky's Sharpie". He managed to fill it out 12 times before he ran away on his skateboard. He must have been Asian since he was yellow.

It would probably be better if you simply list what you don't molest, at least the list would be shorter......

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 02:07 AM
It would probably be better if you simply list what you don't molest, at least the list would be shorter......

I think I'll save it for the deposition.

megabyteme
02-09-2012, 04:14 AM

If I didn't know you better, I'd think that was a joke. :mellow:

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 11:33 AM

Sexual exploration with children is no laughing matter. But if you can get them to giggle, it does loosen them up for suggestive persuasion.

megabyteme
02-09-2012, 11:57 AM

Sexual exploration with children is no laughing matter. But if you can get them to giggle, it does loosen them up for suggestive persuasion.

I just finished Aristotle's Rhetoric, and I believe he would whole-heartedly agree with you. You, sir, have the heart, mind, and sexual proclivities of a great philosopher. :w00t:

mjmacky
02-09-2012, 12:01 PM

I just finished Aristotle's Rhetoric, and I believe he would whole-heartedly agree with you. You, sir, have the heart, mind, and sexual proclivities of a great philosopher. :w00t:

Well you know what they say about Aristotle, right? The catholic church has been taking cues on ethics from him for centuries.

Wait, I misworded that. I think that's what they say about catholic churches. So Aristotle and a catholic priest walk into a bar. Aristotle turns to the priest and asks, "where's the boy?" The priest taken back retorts with, "why would you ask such a question?" Aristotle answers, "well it seems to be getting crowded in here".

*joke explanation*
Aristotle made a point once that men taking on young boy lovers was a clever way to curb population growth

megabyteme
02-09-2012, 12:05 PM

Well you know what they say about Aristotle, right? The catholic church has been taking cues on ethics from him for centuries.

What the heck, I'm feeling generous enough to throw in, "and the purity of a Catholic Bishop". Could anyone ask for more praise. I'm available to write you a character reference for your resume, if you need one...

Squeamous
02-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Oh shush. You know I'm only doing because I want to get in your white cotton gym pants.
Get 'em when they're vulnerable, that's what my dad always says.

Tell you what, I'll write my next PM with guyliner on my cawk and PM a pic of that.
...might need a few re-applications and different pics cos i'm not sure how many words I can fit on there. maybe I could make it into a .gif
:eyebrows:

:yup:

Maybe photoshop the balls out though. They're not usually very attractive on men of your age.

Snee
02-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Exactly at what age are scrotes attractive, in your experience? :blink:

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 01:39 AM

Hard to tell, but 10 or 11 yo.

IdolEyes787
02-10-2012, 12:30 PM

I'm more interested in the story behind how she became an authority on elderly balls.:unsure:

manker
02-10-2012, 01:53 PM
I better clear this up.
I'm usually forced into role-playing a 45 year old moustachioed stalker. It's often the only way Squeams can get off.

She must have remained in character and presumed the same of me :eyebrows:

Squeamous
02-10-2012, 02:31 PM

I'm more interested in the story behind how she became an authority on elderly balls.:unsure:

I better clear this up.
I'm usually forced into role-playing a 45 year old moustachioed stalker. It's often the only way Squeams can get off.

:lol:

It's a fact men over 30 start to sag in the testicular latitude. Being under 30 is no guarantee they haven't of course, I've seen some proper saggy ones in my time on men as young as late 20s. I haven't got a problem with them aesthetically, it's more they don't really behave all that well during sex. It's just difficult to work with them, you know?

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 02:38 PM
I haven't got a problem with them aesthetically, it's more they don't really behave all that well during sex. It's just difficult to work with them, you know?

If they stretch long enough, they can slap the clitoris during doggy style.

manker
02-10-2012, 02:59 PM

I better clear this up.

:lol:

It's a fact men over 30 start to sag in the testicular latitude. Being under 30 is no guarantee they haven't of course, I've seen some proper saggy ones in my time on men as young as late 20s. I haven't got a problem with them aesthetically, it's more they don't really behave all that well during sex. It's just difficult to work with them, you know?Yeah well just leave them alone.
Each time an eager to please and, worse, drunken vagina-owner starts messing around with my bawls and doing things like putting one in her mouth, I forget all about sex and start thinking about how I'm on the precipice of extreme hurty pain.
What if she pulls too hard and my vas deferens snaps, what if she bites, what if she accidentally crushes one :fear:

On the plus side it's like psychological delay-spray but I hate every second of it.

chalice
02-10-2012, 03:40 PM
My 14 year old came into the house after a shopping expedition a couple of weeks ago. 'Look what I got, dad', he beamed. He'd bought a Reservoir Dogs t-shirt and an oversized CND medallion.

'Have you seen Reservoir Dogs?', I asked.

'Um, nope', was the gormless reply.

Do you know what that medallion symbolises? Do you even know what CND stands for?'

'Um, nope'.

Kids are fucking idiots. You heard it here first.

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 04:14 PM

Squeamous
02-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah well just leave them alone.
Each time an eager to please and, worse, drunken vagina-owner starts messing around with my bawls and doing things like putting one in her mouth, I forget all about sex and start thinking about how I'm on the precipice of extreme hurty pain.
What if she pulls too hard and my vas deferens snaps, what if she bites, what if she accidentally crushes one :fear:

On the plus side it's like psychological delay-spray but I hate every second of it.

Lulz, amateurs.

My 14 year old came into the house after a shopping expedition a couple of weeks ago. 'Look what I got, dad', he beamed. He'd bought a Reservoir Dogs t-shirt and an oversized CND medallion.

Do you know what that medallion symbolises? Do you even know what CND stands for?'

'Um, nope'.

Please sir, can I have some relevance?

chalice
02-10-2012, 04:21 PM

'Um, nope'.

Please sir, can I have some relevance?

Reservoir Dogs inspired anecdote. That's all you're getting.

Edit: This should've been in manker's funeral thread. :pinch:

Squeamous
02-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Reservoir Dogs inspired anecdote. That's all you're getting.

Edit: This should've been in manker's funeral thread. :pinch:

I know, you fuckwit x

Artemis
02-12-2012, 08:01 AM

On rereading this, the thought occurs that you don't have to get them drunk, you could drug them instead. The plus side of this too, is that with the right amount of a rufy or some such they will lack the muscular control to cause you extreme hurty pain, thus relieving you of the stress and worry over being possibly scarred for life. Just think, you will be able to teabag away with little threat to your bawls, this really is a win win situation. :naughty:

megabyteme
02-12-2012, 08:32 AM

On rereading this, the thought occurs that you don't have to get them drunk, you could drug them instead. The plus side of this too, is that with the right amount of a rufy or some such they will lack the muscular control to cause you extreme hurty pain, thus relieving you of the stress and worry over being possibly scarred for life. Just think, you will be able to teabag away with little threat to your bawls, this really is a win win situation. :naughty:

Not only could you teabag, you could add some food coloring to the bottom of your sack, and have a stamping party. With some creativity, you could make a christmas tree, a giant prune, the bat signal, a goat, a motorcycle helmet, a drum stick, and many, many more....

mjmacky
02-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Not only could you teabag, you could add some food coloring to the bottom of your sack, and have a stamping party. With some creativity, you could make a christmas tree, a giant prune, the bat signal, a goat, a motorcycle helmet, a drum stick, and many, many more....

I could get a bat wing, but I'm having problems with the actual bat signal. Perhaps you can help me out through Skype, guide me through the steps, I'll follow your every instruction with how you want me to manipulate my sack. $4.99/min.

megabyteme
02-12-2012, 02:59 PM

I could get a bat wing, but I'm having problems with the actual bat signal. Perhaps you can help me out through Skype, guide me through the steps, I'll follow your every instruction with how you want me to manipulate my sack. $4.99/min.

I don't have $4.99 per minute. Would you like to manipulate one of my kids for an equal amount of time in trade?

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:28 AM
I don't have $4.99 per minute. Would you like to manipulate one of my kids for an equal amount of time in trade?

I thought we agreed to hold off until they have recognizable genitalia.

megabyteme
02-13-2012, 04:35 AM

I don't know about you, personally, but you mention "recognizable". Since we would be distorting said mini-g's into fun, party shapes. "Recognizable is NOT a requirement until the judging of the various competitions begin.

I believe $3.49 per minute is more than fair.

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 08:17 AM

I don't know about you, personally, but you mention "recognizable". Since we would be distorting said mini-g's into fun, party shapes. "Recognizable is NOT a requirement until the judging of the various competitions begin.

I may be able to use me tongue to tie a knot with a cherry stem, but asking me to do the same with a watermelon seed is a bit daunting. All that aside, you know I would have given you a discount even if you didn't ask, you're ruining the surprise (1 of many).

megabyteme
02-13-2012, 10:03 AM

I may be able to use me tongue to tie a knot with a cherry stem, but asking me to do the same with a watermelon seed is a bit daunting. All that aside, you know I would have given you a discount even if you didn't ask, you're ruining the surprise (1 of many).

:wub: :w00t: