PDA

View Full Version : Pulsed Media are crooks!

reno55
02-09-2012, 01:04 AM
I tryed a seedbox from these guys and even after cancelling and them sending me an email stating they cancelled the account they STILL rebilled. Crooks trying to take money from people who cancel!

IdolEyes787
02-09-2012, 02:09 AM
I tryed a seedbox from these guys and even after cancelling and them sending me an email stating they cancelled the account they STILL rebilled. Crooks trying to take money from people who cancel!
Caveat emptor although I think the word "seedbox" in the company literature probably should have forewarned you that you'd be criminally throwing your money away.

antipod
02-10-2012, 03:21 PM
the word "seedbox" in the company literature probably should have forewarned you that you'd be criminally throwing your money away.

Can you please explain what you mean?

n00bz0r
02-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Can you please explain what you mean?

learn2quote

antipod
02-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I think the word "seedbox" in the company literature probably should have forewarned you that you'd be criminally throwing your money away.

Is that better, n00bz0r? I'd still like to know what was meant.

PooBar
02-11-2012, 01:55 PM
dont pay the bill?

heiska
02-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Did you pay with paypal? If so, did you cancel the subscription in paypal?

Edit: Judging by the lack of OP's reply here, it appears to be his fault after all. How embarrassing.

NuCode
02-21-2012, 03:02 PM
We have a quite clear refunds policy, and nowadays always instruct people who are cancelling to check their PP Subscription is cancelled too.
People like these, who complain about a subscription they made and failed to cancel, is causing grievance for every user out there who actually utilize subscriptions :( For now we disabled making subscriptions for the time being, as the information for making sure to handle your own PP subscriptions a little bit propagates.

Bottomline is that we can't charge anyone ourselves.

Fibre
02-22-2012, 02:38 PM
op was probably paid by thelen. :lol:

heiska
02-22-2012, 02:42 PM
op was probably paid by thelen. :lol:
Fixed.

NuCode
02-22-2012, 04:02 PM
LOL! Wouldn't suprise me at all, not the slightest bit.

Thelen
03-01-2012, 11:40 PM
with an account made years before mine?

why on earth would i throw more money away?

the real question is how they can't manage to cancel subscriptions when every other site on the internet does it perfectly fine. oh wait, theres the chatlog i have with aleksi saying it could be done, but he'd rather the extra profit...

hey aleksi, secured your ovh account yet, ready for more reinstalls?

heiska
03-02-2012, 01:03 PM
with an account made years before mine?

why on earth would i throw more money away?

the real question is how they can't manage to cancel subscriptions when every other site on the internet does it perfectly fine. oh wait, theres the chatlog i have with aleksi saying it could be done, but he'd rather the extra profit...

hey aleksi, secured your ovh account yet, ready for more reinstalls?

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 02:53 PM
He sort of looks like Neil Degrasse Tyson, a real badass.

heiska
03-02-2012, 06:29 PM
He sort of looks like Neil Degrasse Tyson, a real badass.

The meme is based on him,actually (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction).

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 06:44 PM
I see, I can't believe I didn't already know about that, I fucking love that man. Here I was thinking I made some insightful note of semblance.